Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The twinkling of the eye

In the rapture I can see myself just being before Jesus.It would be so fast that you would not even be able to comprehend the journey.

No one knows the day or hour. Everything that has been prophesize for the rapture of the church to be done has been done. There is only one thing that must take place. And that is the wealth of Solomon. Those who have sown seed and haven't seen a return....must happen in the supernatural. This is the supernatural set time for favor to those who are obedient to the Holy Spirit. This will be a supernatural transfer from the Grace of God for the purpose of kingdom enlargement to gather souls.

You will arise and have mercy and loving-kindness for Zion, for it is time to have pity and compassion for her; yes, the set time has come [the moment designated]. Psalm 102:13 AMP

Last edited:
No one knows the day or hour. Everything that has been prophesize for the rapture of the church to be done has been done. There is only one thing that must take place. And that is the wealth of Solomon. Those who have sown seed and haven't seen a return....must happen in the supernatural. This is the supernatural set time for favor to those who are obedient to the Holy Spirit. This will be a supernatural transfer from the Grace of God for the purpose of kingdom enlargement to gather souls.

You will arise and have mercy and loving-kindness for Zion, for it is time to have pity and compassion for her; yes, the set time has come [the moment designated]. Psalm 102:13 AMP
Hu? :confused

:lol:clap Men men men...uh, will be changed in the twinkling of an eye too!
(Mustn't get too far off topic, lol) :rofl2

My thoughts are loud and clear.
lol. I was making fun of myself and also I figured some would get it as the way I often type isn't the best nor do I communicate best. somehow thoughts get lost when the hands gets a typin.

No where in 1 Cor 15 that says we will be out of here in twinkle of an eye.....it says " 1 Cor 15: 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It says we shall be changed in the moment twinkling of an eye. So we are not going to be out of here really fast.

No where in 1 Cor 15 that says we will be out of here in twinkle of an eye.....it says " 1 Cor 15: 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It says we shall be changed in the moment twinkling of an eye. So we are not going to be out of here really fast.
1 Corinthians 15:50-54 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortalmust put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

It does not say we will not be changed in the twinkling of an eye.You are making up your own Scripture.Twinkling of an eye is just saying it will be very,very fast.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortalmust put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

It does not say we will not be changed in the twinkling of an eye.You are making up your own Scripture.Twinkling of an eye is just saying it will be very,very fast.

Kathi, you just twisted the holy scripture. I am only speaking what it is written. If you remove the number of verses....it make since.

Kathi, you just twisted the holy scripture. I am only speaking what it is written. If you remove the number of verses....it make since.
So am I.I don't remove anything.Are we suppose to remove anything that is in the Bible or leave it as it is?I think it would be dangerous to alter anything other than what the Bible says.And I was reading Corinthians 15:50-54 just as I see it.

So am I.I don't remove anything.Are we suppose to remove anything that is in the Bible or leave it as it is?I think it would be dangerous to alter anything other than what the Bible says.And I was reading Corinthians 15:50-54 just as I see it.

No I am talking about if you remove the number verse 52

1 Corinthians 15:50-5450 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortalmust put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Back