Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Three person God identified in the Bible?

Where is the three person God identified in the Bible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstand. Of course the Trinity is supported in scripture. With the omnipresent One God, all things are possible, and simply put, the word 'not' denies His greatness.
We speak of the relationship of that trinity which seems to differ. NOT that "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" are NOT seen in scripture. One day in the future the Kingdoms of the whole world shall become the Kingdom of God and His Christ. Again the HS was forgotten? A coeternal, coequal person of the God head or the Spirit of "God". When Jesus stated God He referred to the Father.

So?
Jesus has a God or you don't believe "Him". You have heard this saying, "Save it for the Judge"

I know where and from whom Jesus received from in regard to what He has made known to us from "Him". The Father
Jesus is God who always was in heaven.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So?
Jesus has a God or you don't believe "Him". You have heard this saying, "Save it for the Judge"

I know where and from whom Jesus received from in regard to what He has made known to us from "Him". The Father
You know the Son revealing the Father, or you know nothing, and the Son reveals the Father and is the only to know, as they are together. ( no man can say they are different and know God)

We are not speaking of the world or about the world or wisdom that came from the "world"
Those who belong to God hear what God says. The world doesn't know God.
Jesus was before the world began.
In Him all the fullness of the Deity was pleased to dwell.
It is the Father living in Him unless you don't "Believe Him"
He is all that the Father is.
The Son has dwelt in the Father and the Father in the Son always

John 1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

We have been given the glory of oneness not the fullness of the Godhead. We have fullness in Christ.
Otherwise you could do the Fathers works. Rebuke any storms lately?

The Apostles did greater works than the Son as the Son returns to be wth the Father. ( and as posted, always was in heaven)

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

We speak of the relationship of that trinity which seems to differ. NOT that "Father, Son, Holy Spirit" are NOT seen in scripture. One day in the future the Kingdoms of the whole world shall become the Kingdom of God and His Christ. Again the HS was forgotten? A coeternal, coequal person of the God head or the Spirit of "God". When Jesus stated God He referred to the Father.
There is no speaking of the trinity, there are the things that Jesus Christ preached, the righteousness of the Kingdom of heaven, ( to believe in to be saved) which also testifies of the work of Christ to come to earth to be the least, to grow to be the most. ( the Most High)

Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

No such trinity teaching saves anyone, it was never designed to, nor is it faith, as it turns from it to vain conversation.

This is what saves, Jesus Christ made after the power of an endless life. ( Jesus Christ is God, THE SON OF GOD WHO WE ARE IN, this is who ETERNAL LIFE IS.)....

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Hebrews 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Here is advice for trinity/trinitarian belief, go to a trinitarian forum.

But, I can give this challenge, you will find no differences in the FATHER and the SON, BECAUSE WE ARE NO MEANT TO BELIEVE IN ANY.

Here is advice for trinity/trinitarian belief, go to a trinitarian forum.

But, I can give this challenge, you will find no differences in the FATHER and the SON, BECAUSE WE ARE NO MEANT TO BELIEVE IN ANY.
I see differences. The Father gave and the Son received from the Father. That's is the source of what Jesus gave us.
From the Father. Through the Son. And I do believe and Hold to One God the Father and One Lord Jesus Christ. Which is meant as is read in the 1st commandment and believing in Christ Jesus. It is the "Fathers" will to believe in the Son. The Apostles heard the voice of God "This is My Son in whom I am well pleased "Listen" to "Him"

I see no wrong doing in this discussion. Not sure what your point is and don't be offended but I don't really care for "your" judgments as if you were our Lord.

There is no speaking of the trinity, there are the things that Jesus Christ preached, the righteousness of the Kingdom of heaven, ( to believe in to be saved) which also testifies of the work of Christ to come to earth to be the least, to grow to be the most. ( the Most High)

Matthew 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

No such trinity teaching saves anyone, it was never designed to, nor is it faith, as it turns from it to vain conversation.

This is what saves, Jesus Christ made after the power of an endless life. ( Jesus Christ is God, THE SON OF GOD WHO WE ARE IN, this is who ETERNAL LIFE IS.)....

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Acts 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Hebrews 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
We are discussing the relationship between Father, Son, Holy Spirit. What is that to you?

If one views Jesus as God do you think they don't believe in all those statements?

1. The Father gave and the Son received from the Father. That's is the source of what Jesus gave us.

2.From the Father. Through the Son. And I do believe and Hold to One God the Father and One Lord Jesus Christ. Which is meant as is read in the 1st commandment and believing in Christ Jesus. It is the "Fathers" will to believe in the Son. The Apostles heard the voice of God "This is My Son in whom I am well pleased "Listen" to "Him"

I see no wrong doing in this discussion. Not sure what your point is and don't be offended but I don't really care for "your" judgments as if you were our Lord.
All that the Father has is the Sons.

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

The Son is the Father too, no separations yet from or for you.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The Apostles did greater works than the Son as the Son returns to be wth the Father. ( and as posted, always was in heaven)

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
How about you? Don't you believe that you have the fullness?
Do you think Paul's shadow can heal or it was by the Spirit of God?
Do you think Moses parted the sea or it was "God"?

Stephen - the man they picked to wait on tables performed signs and wonders.

I didn't read this about any angel or man only Christ Jesus.

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form

Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

To hear the Son is to hear the Father. ( God is saying hear God)

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
Probably because it is God and Gods very words.
The one living in Jesus - they are one.

And those who belong to God hear Gods words.

How about you? Don't you believe that you have the fullness?
Do you think Paul's shadow can heal or it was by the Spirit of God?
Do you think Moses parted the sea or it was "God"?

Stephen - the man they picked to wait on tables performed signs and wonders.

I didn't read this about any angel or man only Christ Jesus.

The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word.

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form

Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
The fulness of Christ ( knowing the love of God/God who died for us)is the fulness of God, all one together, knowing the Son is in the Father and the Father in the Son always.

The Apostles healed, and they did so by the Sprit of Christ. ( no other Spirit exists)

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Jesus Christ created all and of course parted all partings.

Wonders are done through Jesus Christ.

Acts 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

Do you check what you write ?

God the Father has always been with the God the Son, of course He would be pleased for all the fulness of the Godhead to dwell in Him ( in the Son) for us to BELIEVE IN also.

Let me educate us all ( on your trinity topic)

The Word ( God) we behold HIs glory, and we receive of HIs fulness, grace for grace.

That is the fulness of God in every respect, if we behold Him, we can believe, that the Word cannot be less fulness than God, for He is testified to be God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Probably because it is God and Gods very words.
The one living in Jesus - they are one.

And those who belong to God hear Gods words.
Jesus is the Son of God, and God lives in Him because He is His Father.

They are the same and one Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back