Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

when do you think the rapture will happen?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why do you think we should say Greek?
Look back to how you started this discussion.
If you don't want to use different words for the same event... but say we should stick to scripture... then Greek would be the language you should use. To avoid the confusion of which word is the correct word.

So you don't want to understand my point of view and that is why you don't ask anything?
Why should I provide commentary that may be confusing to you? Would it not be better for you to ask for clarification and then I provide it?
I have been implicitly asking for clarification, by stating that posting verses without commentary is (often) pointless.

Anyway, this conversation is also pointless and going nowhere fast, so I'm going to bow out.

I have been implicitly asking for clarification, by stating that posting verses without commentary is (often) pointless.

Anyway, this conversation is also pointless and going nowhere fast, so I'm going to bow out.
I didn't see any questions in any of your posts that asked my explanation.
Why not just ask a question?

Look back to how you started this discussion.
If you don't want to use different words for the same event... but say we should stick to scripture... then Greek would be the language you should use. To avoid the confusion of which word is the correct word.
Why use a language no one speaks and why think that clears up matters?

Back