Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

When you pour soda in a glass & it goes flat

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A lot of metal bands with hit the bass drum in bursts. In a music mix the bass drum would take up all the frequencies that it and the bass guitar sit in. So the engineer will mute certain frequencies so the bass drum sounds just like a solid string of beats and the bSs guitar is audible.
I think I understand!
The bass drum drowns out the bass guitar.
??

A lot of metal bands with hit the bass drum in bursts. In a music mix the bass drum would take up all the frequencies that it and the bass guitar sit in. So the engineer will mute certain frequencies so the bass drum sounds just like a solid string of beats and the bSs guitar is audible.
I use to do FOH back in the day , wow 16 channels ,lol . Concerts of late some have been mixed terrible , you notice this too ? Old friend had extra ZZTop ticket did not really care to go but went anyway , had attenuating ear plugs in , we had floor seats inside building . Bass guitar was almost inaudible and mid range range distortion was horrible . It was so loud my pants legs were flapping , no joke :nonono .

You need to watch South Park.
I know that show ,xathras is one who maintains a planetary machine that can see present ,past and future .

He sent the cdr of Babylon five ,cpt Sinclair ,back to menbaur of thousand years ago to fight the shadows using earth built Babylon 4 as a base of attack .

I know that show ,xathras is one who maintains a planetary machine that can see present ,past and future .

He sent the cdr of Babylon five ,cpt Sinclair ,back to menbaur of thousand years ago to fight the shadows using earth built Babylon 4 as a base of attack .
Who does this guy think he is? Jesus of Nazareth?

Who does this guy think he is? Jesus of Nazareth?
He is just an alien .the machine was only able to operate if it had a neural interface and it had a membauri .one .like I said you need to watch Babylon five and know what the shadows versus vorlons and the first race was and why they fought each other .

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back