Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

When you pour soda in a glass & it goes flat

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Jaws was better, at least for me.
Name one other movie Richard Dreyface was in in the 1970's and I'll buy you a pop. Name two and Riven will buy you a shot of Captain Morgan. Name three (without looking) and we'll both buy you a shot of Captain Morgan mixed with your favorite pop. No cheating!

Okay, glad you want to play my game. No one else seems interested. :sad

I just turned 18 and I'm a senior in high school and this is my end of year project. :idea

So, anywho...

If you answered General Burkholder, it means you watch too many Hogan's Heroes reruns.

If you answered General Election, you're a conspiratorial right wing nut job.

If you answered General Dunkirk, as you did, it means you watch too much PBS programming.

DeSantis wants to rename it. He gets triggered by anything with 'trans' in it. Well, frankly, a lot of us are.
DeSantis wants to rename it. He gets triggered by anything with 'trans' in it. Well, frankly, a lot of us are.
The bridge with that on it has been out on end open since his first day . The train is abbreviation is trans for transcontinental.

My fil as I said rode that train.

You may be old enough to remember "Hang on Sloopy "
That's a little before my time.

It's weird how 60's music was pretty much dead and forgotten by the 70's.

and Beatle mania :boing
Being an album rocker I never got into the Beatles pop sound. It wasn't until I borrowed my brother's Beatles tape collection in the early 80's that I listened to them and began to appreciate a few of their songs.

Name one other movie Richard Dreyface was in in the 1970's and I'll buy you a pop. Name two and Riven will buy you a shot of Captain Morgan. Name three (without looking) and we'll both buy you a shot of Captain Morgan mixed with your favorite pop. No cheating!
One of my favorites is "American Graffiti " , classic growing up movie . "Goodbye Girl" with Marsha Mason based on a Neil Simon play . That is all I got in the memory banks and a good thing 2 shots would put me out :lol .

I guess I don’t think its funny. To watch a population once educated to think and express their thoughts degraded to being unable to organize their thoughts in writing and distaining those who can and unwilling to learn is very alarming. So now we have a nation of brainless young men and women who believe Marxism is better than freedom because they know no history and swallow every lie they like and cannot reason.

I guess I don’t think its funny. To watch a population once educated to think and express their thoughts degraded to being unable to organize their thoughts in writing and distaining those who can and unwilling to learn is very alarming. So now we have a nation of brainless young men and women who believe Marxism is better than freedom because they know no history and swallow every lie they like and cannot reason.
Being taken care of is an appealing proposition.
We've either lived through a lot of what formed the older generations or knew persons that did.

This is all gone Dorothy. It has to be a accepted.
The second WW was almost 100 years ago. Think of it. The younger generations don't know about communism and totalitarianism. They don't even read books about it anymore.

It's a brave new world.

Being taken care of is an appealing proposition.
We've either lived through a lot of what formed the older generations or knew persons that did.

This is all gone Dorothy. It has to be a accepted.
The second WW was almost 100 years ago. Think of it. The younger generations don't know about communism and totalitarianism. They don't even read books about it anymore.

It's a brave new world.
"If we don't learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it." There are generations who learned from history and still voices out there warning of its repetition. There are some who see it and the brave man or woman stands when others throw up their hands and give up. (For the Dispensationalists, it means doing nothing and waiting for Jesus to come.)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back