Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where are the miracles?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

From our perspective you don't appear to be Spirit filled and, as you know, there are millions of different interpretations all claiming to be the truth.
Ya, from a worldly (our) perspective who by the hand of Satan allows you to judge me! It's only God who can judge, not your "we" and "our". You still show no scripture for what you say, why is that?

Revelation 18:4 King James Version

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Happy to say we have rejected the teachings of the denominational and non-denominational churches and they have rejected us. I cannot be a member, although can attend a Church. Some pastors/teachers don't allow us to speak in their lessons. Don't attend Church now.
There is only one doctrine and that is the doctrine of Christ only taught by the Holy Spirit directly or through others that He has anointed to teach. There are over 4700 religions in the world, but there is only one true church being the body of Christ with He being the head of the body.

Ephesians 5:23 King James Version

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

I don't have any personal thoughts on that. We subscribe to Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ head of the Church and the Lawgivers, Prophets, Disciples and Apostles.
The question was "who do you think the "I AM" is and it's sad that you can not tell me. You need to read Matthew 16:13-20 as Jesus asked Peter this same question and he had no hesitation.

Matthew 4:19 King James Version

19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

for_his_glory, You are the one disputing Yeshua/Jesus example to do John's Baptism.

We are in total agreement with everything in Scripture from Genesis to Revelation.

Baptism - Jordan River Israel Tour
Do you live in Israel?
Do you have a financial interest in people coming to Israel to be baptized?
Are you part of the religious tourist industry?
Is this a sales pitch based on fear/guilt?

Hosea 4:6 King James Version

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

The denominational and non-denominational churches have 2.2 Billion members that have not really searched for answers. The Real Yeshua/Jesus provides the answers.

You like to find fault, but you have no answers to my or others questions. Just because you quote a Bible verse doesn't mean you have answered. Neither does it mean you know the Bible.

Your inability to answer, reveals you don't know.

Quantrill

Why would God use anyone to deceive us, is not Satan the father of lies?

2 Thessalonians 2:12 King James Version

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Elohim/God demands True followers that are totally committed in their worship of him. Yes, Satan/Devil is the father of lies and the Satan/Devil is Elohim's/God's instrument to test the Saints and punish evildoers.

Here you go again with the "we". As you say, everyone one around the world that is Spiritually born again will not be saved because they were not immersed in the Jordon River, but yet you give no Biblical proof.

Because I one is incapacitated or can not afford to travel to Israel they have damned themselves as this is what you are saying.

Deuteronomy 14:24-25 King James Version

24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:

25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose:

You are making some good points. Elohim/God has commanded us to get the money to travel.

Ya, from a worldly (our) perspective who by the hand of Satan allows you to judge me! It's only God who can judge, not your "we" and "our". You still show no scripture for what you say, why is that?
Elohim/God is Judge given that we are abide by Elohim's/God's standard. Is it clear to you, that provided you follow Elohim/God, God is Judge?

There is only one doctrine and that is the doctrine of Christ only taught by the Holy Spirit directly or through others that He has anointed to teach. There are over 4700 religions in the world, but there is only one true church being the body of Christ with He being the head of the body.
Amen!!!

The question was "who do you think the "I AM" is and it's sad that you can not tell me. You need to read Matthew 16:13-20 as Jesus asked Peter this same question and he had no hesitation.
That's why I asked you about what Scripture you are referring to.

Our answer is the same as Peter: "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God"

We will get deeper into Christology later in its own thread.

Do you live in Israel?
Do you have a financial interest in people coming to Israel to be baptized?
Are you part of the religious tourist industry?
Is this a sales pitch based on fear/guilt?
Your questions are important and much appreciated. I could be a fraud trying to deceive for Satanic and Monetary gain.

1) No, I don't live in Israel.
2) No, I have no financial interest whatsoever in people coming to Israel to be Baptised.
3) No, I'm not in anyway associated with the religious tourist industry.
4) No, it's not a sales pitch as you describe.

We have no conflict of interest. Our only interest is the Salvation of Souls.

You like to find fault, but you have no answers to my or others questions. Just because you quote a Bible verse doesn't mean you have answered. Neither does it mean you know the Bible.

Your inability to answer, reveals you don't know.

Quantrill

2 Corinthians 13:5 King James Version

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

You do well to find fault. We find fault with our own selves being measured against Elohim's/Gods Highly Exalted Incomparable Standards.

Matthew 3:13, Mark 1:9

Yeshua's/Jesus's example is the Scripture.
Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
Mat 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Mar 1:9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
Mar 1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Nowhere in these scriptures does it say anything about Jesus being our example as He has no sin. His baptism was was to show His humanity to man and to fulfill all righteousness before His ministry here on earth began. Unlike us He had no need to be baptized for the remission of sin as He had no sin. None of us by being dunked in dirty river water can fulfill any righteousness as we are made righteous by that of God alone.

That's why I asked you about what Scripture you are referring to.

Our answer is the same as Peter: "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God"

We will get deeper into Christology later in its own thread.
Scripture was not needed for your own personal answer of what I asked you. No need to go deeper as you can not even answer our simple questions we ask you. You only answer by cherry picking verses thinking they say what you say, but when one reads the full context it will always reveal a false doctrine taught by others.

Your questions are important and much appreciated. I could be a fraud trying to deceive for Satanic and Monetary gain.

2) No, I have no financial interest whatsoever in people coming to Israel to be Baptised.

Let me ask you this, as you said you have not been baptized in the Jordon river so you are not saved. If you were to die today does that mean you will be cast into the lake of fire in God's end of days judgement?

Thank you for your straight forward answers. I want to note that the only time I see any where in the Word that we are to make a pilgrimage to Israel is in Zechariah when the Messiah returns in the future for the yearly Feast of Tabernacles.

2 Corinthians 13:5 King James Version

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

You do well to find fault. We find fault with our own selves being measured against Elohim's/Gods Highly Exalted Incomparable Standards.

If you can't or don't attempt to answer the questions, your charge of fault has no basis.

Quantrill

Back