Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who is the army of Rev. 19: 14.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi n2thelight,

Thank you for bringing up that scripture. We need to look at it. In the context of 1 Thess. especially ch. 4, we see that those being brought with Jesus as the `asleep` ones and then the rest of the Body is caught up to meet them all in the air. It is not relating to Jesus coming to bring vengeance upon the rebellious with His mighty angels.

As noted in my post above, methinks you are both right. Angels and humans form Christ's army.

While it is correct the context does not connect those Christ brings with Him to His Army, it is the more likely inference.

Jesus physical "coming" to the earth happens only once, it begins with a battle. It follows all He brings with Him battle with Him:

Your people give themselves gladly in the day of your power; like the dew of the morning on the holy mountains is the army of your young men. (Ps. 110:3 BBE)

Last edited:
Better, the armies of heaven clothed in White following the Word of God into battle, are Both human and angelic.

QUESTION—Who are the armies of heaven?
1. They are the angels [Hu, Ld, Lns, Sw, TNTC]. This refers to Michael and his angels (see Rev. 12:7) [Hu]. That they are angels is supported by Mark 8:38; Luke 9:26; 1 Thessalonians 3:13, and 2 Thessalonians 1:7 [Ld]. It is also supported by Matthew 13:31; 24:31; 1 Thessalonians 4:16 [Lns].
2. They are the Christian martyrs [ICC, TH]. Verses Rev. 3:5; 7:14, and 19:8 indicate that these are victorious martyrs [TH].
3. They are angels and martyrs [NIC]. While Matthew 26:53 indicates they may be angels, Rev. 17:14 identifies the martyrs as those who are ‘called, chosen, and faithful’ so they should be included as well [NIC].
4. They are the saints [EC, NTC]. Two facts support this view: (1) they are dressed in white clothing as is the bride (see Rev. 19:8), and (2) Rev. 17:14 indicates that the ‘called, elect, and faithful’ will be with Christ in the final battle against the beast and his armies [EC].
5. They are angels and saints [Alf, NIGTC, Wal, WBC]. These are not only the angels, but also those who are with the Lamb when he is victorious over the beast in Rev. 17:14 [Alf].-Trail, R. (2008). An Exegetical Summary of Revelation 12–22 (2nd ed., p. 169). SIL International.

Confirming this, why would the Sion send forth only angels to fight with Christ, and not the holy martyrs willing to die for the faith?

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, (Heb. 12:22-23 KJV)
Hi Alfred,

Thank you for all your scriptures which we can look at more in detail. First let me say that the people you have mentioned by italics, may very well be learned gentlemen, however we always go to God`s word for ourselves to verify and also to gain insight as we read.

1. We all agree there that this army is God`s angelic army.

2. So people are seeing the `white garments` as a connection. Yes they all have that, symbolizing being `holy,` however there is no further references to indicate that those groups are an army. Rather the Rev. 3: 5 group will sit on Christ`s own throne, (Rev. 3: 21) and the Rev. 7: 14 group will serve God day and night. No indication of being an army.

3. Similar to number 2.

4. This negates the Lord`s own words -

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, & all the HOLY ANGELS with Him.` (Matt. 25: 31)
`the Son of Man .....comes in His own glory, & in His Father`s glory & in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)
`when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with HIS MIGHTY ANGELS.` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Also angels are described as being dressed in `pure, bright linen,` (Rev. 15: 6)

5. The `called, elect and faithful,` overcoming the beast are those written about in Rev. 20: 4, the martyrs who were `beheaded for the word of God, for their witness to Jesus, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.`

These martyrs did not come to life till after the Lord returned. They are not the army.

Finally - The Lord Jesus Christ slays the anti-Christ`s army with the breath of His mouth and the skin dissolves from their bodies. (Rev. 19: 21, Zech. 14: 12) The angels then deal with the beast, the false prophet and Satan. (Rev. 19: 20, 20: 1 & 2)

As noted in my post above, methinks you are both right. Angels and humans form Christ's army.

While it is correct the context does not connect those Christ brings with Him to His Army, it is the more likely inference.

Jesus physical "coming" to the earth happens only once, it begins with a battle. It follows all He brings with Him battle with Him:

Your people give themselves gladly in the day of your power; like the dew of the morning on the holy mountains is the army of your young men. (Ps. 110:3 BBE)
Hi Alfred,

There is NO scripture that says humans are God`s army.

Yes Jesus only comes to the earth again for the battle, however He does come to the `air` as written in 1 Thess. 4:17.

The quote in Ps. 110: 3 relates to Israel as the Body of Christ was not revealed until the Paul`s epistles.

And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.`

These martyrs did not come to life till after the Lord returned. They are not the army.
Greetings Marilyn.

As you know I agree with you, mostly. Angels are clearly in Christ's army. But other scripture require the human saints are also warriors for Christ.

I just want to point out, one of your proofs do not prove your point. Consider the implications of your interpretation---they remain dead UNTIL the thousand years begin.

Surely you don't believe that.

Therefore, "they lived" is a reference to this special group slain by the Antichrist beast, "in a twinkling of an eye they were "resurrected" after physical death----And much later they reign with Christ a thousand years.

In other words, these were killed and when the first resurrection / rapture /gathering that happens at the return of Christ occurs, they are immediately changed with the rest of the church:

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev. 20:4 NKJ)

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (1 Cor. 15:51-53 NKJ)

The Trumpet of war sounds, the church is resurrected and all who died refusing the mark are changed, they receive their resurrection form, "and they lived" to reign with Christ during His millennial kingdom.

How much time passes from the rapture/first resurrection to the millennial kingdom is not stated, therefore your connecting the two in linear time is unwarranted.

And it does not follow from glorifying this particular group of believers with a special mention, excludes the rest of those who believed in Christ during this life, but were not persecuted by the Antichrist. All the church, all who are Christ's at His coming, take part in the first resurrection. Christ brings them All with Him and they reign as Kings and Priests in His Millennial Kingdom:

9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."
11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands,
12 saying with a loud voice: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"
13 And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: "Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!"
14 Then the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever. (Rev. 5:9-14 NKJ)

Then we follow the Word of God into battle, the battle of Armageddon.

I'm looking forward to it.

This is an analogy to what what exists, it is still terrible to imagine, a mighty fighting force for the LORD. Will not the reality be more fearsome than this analogy, I think so:

1 Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:
2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains. A people come, great and strong, The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations.
3 A fire devours before them, And behind them a flame burns; The land is like the Garden of Eden before them, And behind them a desolate wilderness; Surely nothing shall escape them.
4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like swift steeds, so they run.
5 With a noise like chariots Over mountaintops they leap, Like the noise of a flaming fire that devours the stubble, Like a strong people set in battle array.
6 Before them the people writhe in pain; All faces are drained of color.
7 They run like mighty men, They climb the wall like men of war; Every one marches in formation, And they do not break ranks.
8 They do not push one another; Every one marches in his own column. Though they lunge between the weapons, They are not cut down.
9 They run to and fro in the city, They run on the wall; They climb into the houses, They enter at the windows like a thief.
10 The earth quakes before them, The heavens tremble; The sun and moon grow dark, And the stars diminish their brightness.
11 The LORD gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong is the One who executes His word. For the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; Who can endure it?
(Joel 2:1-11 NKJ)

Last edited:
Greetings Marilyn. As you know I agree with you, mostly. Angels are clearly in Christ's army. But other scripture require the human saints are also warriors for Christ.

I just want to point out, one of your proofs do not prove your point. Consider the implications of your interpretation---they remain dead UNTIL the thousand years begin.

Surely you don't believe that.

Therefore, "they lived" is a reference to this special group slain by the Antichrist beast, "in a twinkling of an eye they were "resurrected" after physical death----And much later they reign with Christ a thousand years.

In other words, these were killed and when the first resurrection / rapture /gathering that happens at the return of Christ occurs, they are immediately changed with the rest of the church:

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev. 20:4 NKJ)

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed--
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. (1 Cor. 15:51-53 NKJ)

The Trumpet of war sounds, the church is resurrected and all who died refusing the mark are changed, they receive their resurrection form, "and they lived" to reign with Christ during His millennial kingdom.

How much time passes from the rapture/first resurrection to the millennial kingdom is not stated, therefore your connecting the two in linear time is unwarranted.
Hi Alfred,

In reference to your thought that the Body of Christ is resurrected when the Lord returns to bring vengeance upon the rebellious - that is a good topic for another thread, being the purpose of God for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the nations.

Hi Alfred,

In reference to your thought that the Body of Christ is resurrected when the Lord returns to bring vengeance upon the rebellious - that is a good topic for another thread, being the purpose of God for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the nations.
I agree. You should start one. I find your posts informative, and rewarding even where we differ a bit.

Hi Alfred,

Or perhaps I will broach the subject. The "mighty" in this text I believe are the Nephilim. While Humans aren't excluded, Isaiah speaks about the "exalted ones on high," fallen angels.

Therefore, their flesh becoming food for vultures doesn't rule out these slain are physical Nephilim (Gen. 6:4)--- Satan's "fallen ones", the "mighty angels" who are slain at Armageddon.

The word "men" doesn't appear in the Greek:

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
18 "that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great."
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
(Rev. 19:11-21 NKJ)

ἵνα φάγητε σάρκας βασιλέων, καὶ σάρκας χιλιάρχων, καὶ σάρκας ἰσχυρῶν, καὶ σάρκας ἵππων καὶ τῶν καθημένων ἐπ᾽ αὐτῶν, καὶ σάρκας πάντων, ἐλευθέρων τε καὶ δούλων, καὶ μικρῶν τε καὶ μεγάλων.(Rev. 19:18 BYZ)

Because Translators associate flesh with humans, they supplied the word "men" but it isn't in the Greek.

The Nephilim also have fleshly forms"

But Isaiah's description of the war at Armageddon shows God executing judgment on Satan's Nephilim, the "king of the east" and "calvary" (Rev. 9:14-17) who are destroyed on the mountains of Israel:

21 It shall come to pass in that day That the LORD will punish on high the host of exalted ones, And on the earth the kings of the earth.
22 They will be gathered together, As prisoners are gathered in the pit, And will be shut up in the prison; After many days they will be punished. (Isa. 24:21-22 NKJ)

At Armageddon Christ slays the Nephilim "mighty ones" and they wait for Judgment Day imprisoned in the Abyss, then cast into the Lake of fire.

Commentators miss the inference, the "sea" was known to the ancients as the doorway to Tartarus, the Abyss where demons were imprisoned. "Death and Hades' is everywhere human dead are.

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works (Rev. 20:13 NKJ)

The spiritually dead angels are also raised up, and imprisoned in unclean abominable physical bodies reeking of corruption

For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption (Gal. 6:8 NKJ)

and then driven into the lake of fire just as was prefigured by Jesus' encounter with "Legion":

30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.
31 And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.
32 Now a herd of many swine was feeding there on the mountain. So they begged Him that He would permit them to enter them. And He permitted them.
33 Then the demons went out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the lake and drowned. (Lk. 8:30-33 NKJ)

They ended up in the Abyss precisely where they didn't want to go.

Last edited:
WHO IS THE ARMY IN Rev. 19: 14.

`Then I saw heaven opened, & behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful & True, & in righteousness He judges & makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, & on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, & His name is called the Word of God.

And the
armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white & clean, followed Him on white horses.` (Rev. 19: 11 - 14)

Who do you think this army is? And what scriptures do you think back up what you believe.

Marilyn.
The matter is very deep, so many tend, yes, tend to comment by imaginations, conjectures, suppositions, mainly speculations.

John wrote: "I saw heaven opened, & behold, a white horse". But what heaven was opened?
According Scripture, in /through/by JESUS, GOD created the 1st, 2nd, 3rd heavens, and the heaven of heavens, right? So, which of the heavens was seen opened by John? By exclusion, the heaven of the heavens was not yet established, only and only the 1st and 2nd heavens were established by GOD through JESUS in these past millenniums. So, would not be the third heaven that was opened?

The 3rd heaven will be established from now on-Revelation 11:v.15 to 18-, right at in this new millennium in which we have entered recently. In fact, according the Chronology of the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- , we are living in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day.

That said, what heaven was opened? Well, in fact it was the 3rd heaven that was opened, even the heaven that was visited by Paul the Apostle-2Corinthians 12. John said-Revelation 4:v.1- : 4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me(the same talks with us too by Scriptures) which said to John: Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. That said, it is crystal clear that to understand what you quoted above from Revelation 19 we need to ascend to this new heavenly environment as happened to John, otherwise it is just imaginations and speculations. In this point, I would like to ask: In what heaven are you, we, in this current time, even in this beginning of this new millennium? In what heaven you, we, still are, according Ephesians 1:v.3-13?
3 Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heaven(ly) places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:

5 Having predestinated US unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

6 To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made US accepted in the beloved. - According Songs of Salomon 2:v.8 to 17-.

7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;

8 Wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself:

10 That in the DISPENSATION of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in HEAVEN, and which are on EARTH; even in Him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise.

That said, In what heaven are you, or we, in this current time, even in this beginning of this new millennium? In what heaven you, we, still are, not only according above Ephesians 1:v.3-13, but also according Philippians 3:v.20-21, that say:
20 - Our conversation is in HEAVEN (in what heaven?
) from whence also WE look (wait) for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall CHANGE our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
- These things will happen even in this new millennium, say from now on, it by the Power of the Word of GOD.
Romans 9:v.28 - For GOD will finish the work, and CUT IT SHORT in righteousness: because A SHORT WORK will the Lord make upon the earth. And JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.22 - And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Amen

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Hi n2thelight,

Thank you for bringing up that scripture. We need to look at it. In the context of 1 Thess. especially ch. 4, we see that those being brought with Jesus as the `asleep` ones and then the rest of the Body is caught up to meet them all in the air. It is not relating to Jesus coming to bring vengeance upon the rebellious with His mighty angels.
I'm thinking it all happens within the same time frame of the 7th and last trump, along with the 7th seal and vial as well

The matter is very deep, so many tend, yes, tend to comment by imaginations, conjectures, suppositions, mainly speculations.

John wrote: "I saw heaven opened, & behold, a white horse". But what heaven was opened?
According Scripture, in /through/by JESUS, GOD created the 1st, 2nd, 3rd heavens, and the heaven of heavens, right? So, which of the heavens was seen opened by John? By exclusion, the heaven of the heavens was not yet established, only and only the 1st and 2nd heavens were established by GOD through JESUS in these past millenniums. So, would not be the third heaven that was opened?

The 3rd heaven will be established from now on-Revelation 11:v.15 to 18-, right at in this new millennium in which we have entered recently. In fact, according the Chronology of the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- , we are living in the first century of the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day.
Hi Oseas,

I agree too much speculation etc. God reveals what He says in His word.

`Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God,..` (Deut. 10: 14)

`Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain you.` (1 Kings 8: 27)

`Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth; Oh, sing praises to the Lord, to Him who rides on the heaven of heavens which were of old..` (Ps. 68: 32 & 33)

Marilyn.

Hi Oseas,

I agree too much speculation etc. God reveals what He says in His word.

`Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God,..` (Deut. 10: 14)

`Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain you.` (1 Kings 8: 27)

`Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth; Oh, sing praises to the Lord, to Him who rides on the heaven of heavens which were of old..` (Ps. 68: 32 & 33)

Marilyn.
Greetings in Christ JESUS
Marilyn,

Reading you post, I would like to comment that The heaven of Heavens will be established in the Eternity, after the end of the third heaven or after the end of the millennial Kingdom of GOD that will be planted (Isaiah 51:v.16) or established for a thousand years in this current seventh and last milennium-Revelation 20:v.4-6- , that is the millennial Kingdom of GOD.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 (written around 95AD)
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry (oh yes, the nations will be angry), and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. - This prophecy is fulfilling and and will be fulfilled LITERALLY, day by day.

By the way, beloved sister in Christ, based in Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21, I would ask a quite difficult question: Which heaven are you talking to me from?- based in Ephesians 1:v. 3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

I'm thinking it all happens within the same time frame of the 7th and last trump, along with the 7th seal and vial as well
For GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. Romans 9:v.28

And JESUS warned: And except these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened - Matthew 24:v.22.

Amen

For GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth. Romans 9:v.28

And JESUS warned: And except these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened - Matthew 24:v.22.

Amen

Yes the tribulation will be `cut short` a month from the 70th week, 7 years of Israel`s chastisement.

Greetings in Christ JESUS
Marilyn,

Reading you post, I would like to comment that The heaven of Heavens will be established in the Eternity, after the end of the third heaven or after the end of the millennial Kingdom of GOD that will be planted (Isaiah 51:v.16) or established for a thousand years in this current seventh and last milennium-Revelation 20:v.4-6- , that is the millennial Kingdom of GOD.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 (written around 95AD)
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry (oh yes, the nations will be angry), and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. - This prophecy is fulfilling and and will be fulfilled LITERALLY, day by day.

By the way, beloved sister in Christ, based in Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21, I would ask a quite difficult question: Which heaven are you talking to me from?- based in Ephesians 1:v. 3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen
Hi Oseas,

God`s word tells us that the heaven of heavens were of old.

God`s word delineates 3 distinct heavens -

- the atmospheric heavens over the earth where the birds fly and are the clouds,
- the Universal heavens in which are the stars, planets, suns etc.
- the third heaven, the angelic realm.

Thus Eph. 1: 3, Phil. 3: 20 & 21, are the third heaven.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Oseas,

God`s word tells us that the heaven of heavens were of old.

God`s word delineates 3 distinct heavens -

- the atmospheric heavens over the earth where the birds fly and are the clouds,
- the Universal heavens in which are the stars, planets, suns etc.
- the third heaven, the angelic realm.

Thus Eph. 1: 3, Phil. 3: 20 & 21, are the third heaven.

regards, Marilyn.
Heaven(s) is / are not SKY, the physical space of the Universe. If this conception is what you imagine or think, be sure that your thinking is from a HUMAN perspective, not from GOD'S perspective.

Where's GOD? What does GOD say?
Isaiah 40:v.21-23
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? (In the beginning-JESUS-was the Word) have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is He that SITTETH UPON THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH(the earth is round or rounded), and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; it is He that stretcheth out the HEAVENS as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: (UPON THE CIRCLE OF THE EARTH).
23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; He maketh the Judges of the earth as vanity.

And there appeared a great wonder in HEAVEN (not in the SKY); a woman CLOTHED with the sun, and the moon UNDER HER FEET, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. And she brought forth a MAN child, who was to rule all nations-REVELATION 11:v.15-18- with a rod of iron: and her child was CAUGHT UP UNTO GOD, and to His throne. (GOD's throne? Psalm 97:v.1-2:
1 The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
2 Clouds and darkness are round about Him: righteousness and Judgment are the fundation of His throne

Revelation 12:v.22-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in HEAVEN; and behold A GREAT RED DRAGON, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and 7 crowns upon his heads.
4 And his TAIL drew the third part of the stars of HEAVEN, and did cast them to the earth: and the DRAGON stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Beloved sister in Christ , Marilyn
You, and who thinks like you, need to rethink and study more deeply to understand the differece between HEAVEN and SKY, two distincts environments,
and thus to be not deceived by the TAIL of the monstrous RED DRAGON, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and 7 crowns upon his heads (beyond his SATANIC TAIL), that is the old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world-Revelation 11:v.9.

Peter, the Apostle, prophesied, saying: The HEAVENS(not SKY) and the earth, which are now (the first two heavens), by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the Day of Judgment(this Day arrived, the LORD's Day) and perdition of ungodly men.

Be careful and get ready

Sing to God, you kingdoms of the earth; Oh, sing praises to the Lord, to Him who rides on the heaven of heavens which were of old..` (Ps. 68: 32 & 33)
Yes, but the most important is to interpret Scriptures. For example, of the four heavens known which were created by GOD through JESUS, two of them wich were of old will be burned with everlasting FIRE-2Peter 3:v.7 in the current time. Remember: GOD is a devouring FIRE.
The people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire
. Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(the Jews), acknowledge my might. Isaiah 33:v.12-13

Regardings the third heaven -the world to come-Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - which was visited by the Apostle Paul, it will remain for 1.000 years in this seventh and last millennium, but in the END of this seventh and last millennium (we are in the beginning of the first century of the seventh millennium), Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the NATIONS, Gog, and Magog, and fire shall come down from God out of HEAVEN, and devoured them. And the Devil that deceived them will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the Beast (of sea)and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Then the heaven of the heavens which was of old, i.e. before the fall of the sons of GOD, again will be established according GOD's plan or according He has planned since the beginning.
John 17:v.5 - And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Back