Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Who is the "generation of the figtree?"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Misinformed about what?
if you dont have christ as savior, whom do you serve? the devil.

sadly, the jew of today that isnt a christian wont make to heaven and thus operate in the spirit of the anti-christ. this doesnt mean they are evil khazars but he that denieth the son is the same as an anti-christ.

jews in general dont even acknowledge the messiah as a prophet, talmudic non kabbalistic judaism in general does this

denies the messiah we call jesus
in general denies original sin
believes in some reincarnation

not all jews do this but some do. i cant give you the count. for several months on a passive level i have read up on the current isreali issue and what the pages and pro-isreali sites say.

the lion of the tribe of judah with the crown of thorns represent isreal and also represents the judah tribe no the messiah. i asked.

now given this would you say , smaller, that this faith is the way to christ?

and its not anti-semitic to say a faith is in err and denies the messiah thus anti-christ in nature. not all do this but alot of jews do believe in total opposition to christian values ie gay marriage and abortion.

and dont think i am not supporting isreal, if you doubt look to the left and see my avatar.

I will respond to the fallacy of dispensationalism ONCE. I won't argue with Tommy Ice, or feed his pockets!
Dispensationalism is losing popularity bc ppl are realizing it was made up fiction 200 yrs. ago. Whereas, the apostolic church started with Preterism.

Your answer................

Isaiah 17 - The Burden Against Syria and Israel

A. A prophecy of doom upon Syria and Israel.

1. (1-6) The Lord speaks to Damascus and Ephraim.

The burden against Damascus. “Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city, and it will be a ruinous heap. The cities of Aroer are forsaken; they will be for flocks which lie down, and no one will make them afraid. The fortress also will cease from Ephraim, the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria; they will be as the glory of the children of Israel,†says the Lord of hosts. “In that day it shall come to pass that the glory of Jacob will wane, and the fatness of his flesh grow lean. It shall be as when the harvester gathers the grain, and reaps the heads with his arm; It shall be as he who gathers heads of grain In the Valley of Rephaim. Yet gleaning grapes will be left in it, like the shaking of an olive tree, two or three olives at the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in its most fruitful branches,†says the Lord God of Israel.

a. Damascus is one of the great cities of the ancient world, and the capital of the ancient nation of Syria. Syria is positioned to the immediate north-east of Israel, and the northern tribes, around the Sea of Galilee, had constant contact and interaction with Syria.

b. Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city, and it will be an ruinous heap: Damascus was one of the most beautiful cities of the ancient world, but the coming Assyrian judgment would reduce it to a heap of ruins.

c. The fortress will also cease from Ephraim: As is often the case, the northern kingdom of Israel is referred to by its dominate tribe, Ephraim. At this time, Israel and Syria were closely aligned against Judah. Since they are such close friends, God will announce His judgment against Ephraim, against Israel, at the same time He speaks to Syria! 2 Kings 15:29 and 16:9 describe the fulfillment of this prophecy.
I do not believe in dispensationalism and I recognize that the NT church believed all would be fulfilled probably within a generation...so I do agree with that concept, however except for the destruction of Israel none of the end time events have occur. Note,God does not need any of us to defend His reputation,Jesus said it would all occur in that generation and yet it has not all occured in that generation. Let God defend Himself that is the truth.

Generation 'singular' tense is used many times by Jesus in the N.T. Gospels.

Few understand what that means including myself after many years of study.

The dots eventually connected for me on this exact matter, and in retrospect, the dots were already there to determine 'who' that generation is:

The first volley of the singular tense was here:

Genesis 7:1
And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Largely, the term generations 'plural' is used and applied to generations of mankind, particularly to the people of Israel in the O.T. Where one sees the term singular it is in the likewise context of 'from generation to generation' or 'to the third and fourth generation' again showing plural generations.

To see a clearer determination, one should fast forward to the N.T. Gospels and see 'how' and 'to whom' Jesus applied the usage of the 'singular tense.'

Jesus' Words will provide 'the answer' to this matter quite succinctly:

Matthew 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Matthew 12:45
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also untothis wicked generation.

If the brilliant thought is coming to you, child of God, that Jesus is talking about wicked, evil, adulterous spirits, then pat your good self on the back because that is exactly unto 'whom' this singular term 'generation' is applied to above.

Too often when 'many' read the text, they utterly fail to divide that Gods Words do factually address entities that we cannot 'see' with physical eyes. These are 'spiritually' discerned and depicted. There really is no other way to 'see' them. You may see 'their' acts or 'their' words, but you cannot see 'them' physically. Dig?

Let's put the nail in the coffin on this matter:

Matthew 17:17
Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Mark 8:38
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Luke 11:50
That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation

Luke 16:8
And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Luke 17:25
But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

The bottom line is that there is 'an evil' generation that began with the serpent, the Devil, Satan, who began 'his' singular tense 'generation' who has not 'yet' passed away. That is the generation that should be clearly in view on this matter.
Matthew 16:28
Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke 9:27
But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Were there 'wicked spirits' in people in Jesus Days? Assuredly so!

Then 'look' at 'them' in the Light of Jesus Words and you will know 'who' He is talking to and about.

Yes, these of this 'generation' will still be standing here when Jesus comes to eradicate them with Fire! And they shall 'see Him' return to finish this matter and yes, 'this generation' shall see 'all these things' come to pass:

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

And where might this 'generation' be currently? Why, in mankind! Can you not 'see' them? The fact of this 'generation' being in and upon mankind as a separate entity is quite well depicted throughout the N.T. If you can not see them, there is also a reason for that:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Jesus forgave the men who murdered Him. But Jesus never forgave the wicked spirits upon and in those men who 'caused' them to sin. These will be dealt with at Thee End.

See this way and you will never again see the same...

enjoy!

smaller
I think I see what you mean,if we start with the reality that Jesus said that this generation will not pass until all be fulfilled,and then admit that all was not fulfilled before that particular generation had passed away, then we can begin to take a spiritual look at what Jesus was saying.Could it be that Jesus was describing a generation of God rejecting demon following people regardless of the time frame? Allow me to explain, when I was 7 years of age I went out into the snow and watched this beautiful red bird, last year in the winter I went out into the snow and watched the same beautiful red bird...it seemed to be the exact same bird I had seen many years ago, but of course it actually was not, but in another sense it was, because it was exactly the same. The same Christ hating Jews are alive today as in the time when Christ gave his discourse of what would happen to Christ rejecting Jews. The same faithful disciples of Christ today as when Christ walked the earth, same false religious leaders as when Christ walked the earth. Like the red bird that is still here, so all the players that were in the first century are still here waiting for the fulfillment of the words of Christ to occur just before His return. Note,God speaks in spiritual terms at times, John the baptist was Elijah but he was in fact NOT actually Elijah...get it?

if you dont have christ as savior, whom do you serve? the devil.

sadly, the jew of today that isnt a christian wont make to heaven and thus operate in the spirit of the anti-christ. this doesnt mean they are evil khazars but he that denieth the son is the same as an anti-christ.

It remains pointless to me to 'blame the Jews' for Gods placement of the spirit of slumber upon them. They remain 'scripturally speaking,' Gods children regardless of their past or current states of blindness. God can cure that anytime He desires to do so.
jews in general dont even acknowledge the messiah as a prophet, talmudic non kabbalistic judaism in general does this
Were I a Jew looking at the hodgepodge of various Jesus depictions I probably would also decline. Christianity in general is not in much agreement about much of anything.
denies the messiah we call jesus
in general denies original sin
believes in some reincarnation
Regardless of the Jew, it might seem important to realize that blinded unbelievers are that way by a cause that is not them called the 'god of this world' who blinds their minds. Simple logic should then point to the fact that they are simply not alone in this matter and there is a cause that is not them involved with their unbelief. God is Perfectly capable of making anyone see the Light, if He chooses them to so see. See Saul's trip to Damascus for reference.

not all jews do this but some do. i cant give you the count. for several months on a passive level i have read up on the current isreali issue and what the pages and pro-isreali sites say.

the lion of the tribe of judah with the crown of thorns represent isreal and also represents the judah tribe no the messiah. i asked.

now given this would you say , smaller, that this faith is the way to christ?
I find no way to divide faith from loving ones neighbors. They are the identical things. Everyone who loves knows God and is born of God according to 1 John 4:7. I accept John's proposal on that matter. There is no variance between God and love. Love is from God, Jesus paint on the lips notwithstanding. If you were to say Love or say Jesus, I would hear the same Words and the same Spirit.
and its not anti-semitic to say a faith is in err and denies the messiah thus anti-christ in nature. not all do this but alot of jews do believe in total opposition to christian values ie gay marriage and abortion.
Faith in many cases has been dumbed down to moral stances. That is not a fair comparison. Moral stances can be just as much ethics positions that have little if any comparisons to faith. Most of the worlds legal systems practices are based upon ethics, not faith. Ethically speaking it is not my business what my neighbors do. It's also pointless to condemn people for sin since we all still have and do sin ourselves regardless of being 'saved.'

and dont think i am not supporting isreal, if you doubt look to the left and see my avatar.
I am quite a fan of Jews. They are my neighbors. I will say the same about any group or sect. They are still my neighbors and my faith requires me to love them, period. I haven't found an out in the book for not doing so.

enjoy!

s

I think I see what you mean,if we start with the reality that Jesus said that this generation will not pass until all be fulfilled,and then admit that all was not fulfilled before that particular generation had passed away, then we can begin to take a spiritual look at what Jesus was saying.Could it be that Jesus was describing a generation of God rejecting demon following people regardless of the time frame? Allow me to explain, when I was 7 years of age I went out into the snow and watched this beautiful red bird, last year in the winter I went out into the snow and watched the same beautiful red bird...it seemed to be the exact same bird I had seen many years ago, but of course it actually was not, but in another sense it was, because it was exactly the same. The same Christ hating Jews are alive today as in the time when Christ gave his discourse of what would happen to Christ rejecting Jews. The same faithful disciples of Christ today as when Christ walked the earth, same false religious leaders as when Christ walked the earth. Like the red bird that is still here, so all the players that were in the first century are still here waiting for the fulfillment of the words of Christ to occur just before His return. Note,God speaks in spiritual terms at times, John the baptist was Elijah but he was in fact NOT actually Elijah...get it?

There is a propensity to see only people in matters of scripture. That entire methodology is quite faulted.

Scriptures clearly address an entire entity class called Satan, devils and demons that can not be seen with flesh eyes. These matters are depicted throughout the text, but very few people seem able to render that fact into their reading, and instead just focus on what they see.

Jesus dealt with a single man of the Gergesenes who factually had a Legion of Demons also 'with him.' Jesus does not see these entities, man and devil as 'the same.'

The demonic entity class has not yet been terminated. They are presently 'with' mankind, all. Yes, even with believers. 1 John 3:8 is quite explicit in linking the devil to all sins of mankind.

It is also a well known fact that devils in man do not want or desire to be found out, as to their location, in man. They prefer their pawns to simply think they do not exist and to keep them blind to their presence. I can assure you that every evil thought is demonic in origin. From a source that is not you.

enjoy!

s

reconcile your doctrine with the idea that men and devils together will be in hell.

man can be blinded by satan but that is no excuse.

romans 1 for man is without excuse.

who blinds the jew is irrevalant as that sinner still needs to repent. God did indeed adress them in that verse. satan isnt the father of other demons. but he is the father of lies. and the pharisee in that verse KNEW christ and who he was and jesus told them that. he even condemned a few of them when he said because thou has said that i cast devils by bezzelbub thou hast commindent an unpardonable sin.

and this if i be the devil cast out devils by whom do your children cast out devils?

john called the pharisees vipers. i am not saying that the jew is damned as entire race. i know what paul states. but i do know that any religion that denies christ cant be of God.

you claimed the jews as of present are his people, half-correct. he hasnt forgotten them but that promise is a promise that God would set aside jews that come to him in christ and that was unspecified large number. indivuals still can reject him. read up on what and who paul quoted. isiah and the judgments from God that put isreal in exile.

by smaller,
I can assure you that every evil thought is demonic in origin. From a source that is not you.
And I can assure you that mental illness is internal. And a spiritual sickness is internal.
Demons of the mind are internal, friend, if they are not your own thoughts. God doesn't send out some spirits to taunt his children. What kind of a God do you believe in!!

Jesus destroyed the works of the devil. So why are you still so influenced by his works? Still believing the lie or something?

View attachment 1977

by smaller,
And I can assure you that mental illness is internal. And a spiritual sickness is internal.
Demons of the mind are internal, friend, if they are not your own thoughts. God doesn't send out some spirits to taunt his children. What kind of a God do you believe in!!

Jesus destroyed the works of the devil. So why are you still so influenced by his works? Still believing the lie or something?

View attachment 2231

lehigh, sigh, i am still very senstive to devils. i have seen them, an i didnt even read up on where that psychic group near you is . i sensed it as i was into the occult. seldom do i try to reach pagans as that is way too tempting to me. i will tell them what they need to hear but i wont go out of the way to their arenas to engage them.

florida is very much into the psychic phemonon unlike when i was practicing martial arts and ki building and channeling.

whatever men or satanic force did that to this state it is done quite recently.

i have seen demons in churches
seen them near rivers
seen them near me once.

the holy spirit tells me what they are. they arent destroyed, can you explain how a ouija board doesnt burn so easily

yes not all psychosis are demonic. its rare to be possesed but it does happen.seen it.

reconcile your doctrine with the idea that men and devils together will be in hell.

Sorry. Won't be baited into that discussion. There is no such thing as 'free' speech here.

man can be blinded by satan but that is no excuse.

Depends on yer views. Monergism or synergism have their respective places. They are rather lengthy discussions.
romans 1 for man is without excuse.

And Romans 2:1 is for the man who gets a little too far ahead by placing himself in the eternal judgment seat.
who blinds the jew is irrevalant as that sinner still needs to repent.

I have zero expectations of the blinding power to change it's stripes. That doesn't happen.

God did indeed adress them in that verse. satan isnt the father of other demons.

They are called children of the devil because they are so. Mankind are not devils. Sorry.
but he is the father of lies. and the pharisee in that verse KNEW christ and who he was and jesus told them that. he even condemned a few of them when he said because thou has said that i cast devils by bezzelbub thou hast commindent an unpardonable sin.

Look, factually speaking, no man is alone in these matters of judgment. Jesus looked Peter in the face and spoke to Satan. Peter was not then or at any other time, Satan, nor was Satan Peter.

Jesus often addressed entities in people that were not the same as them. This should pose a logical dilemma to anyone who desires to see only people as that methodology just doesn't stack up to the facts.
and this if i be the devil cast out devils by whom do your children cast out devils?

john called the pharisees vipers.

You might consider sometime that vipers and snakes were being addressed and they are devils 'in men.'
i am not saying that the jew is damned as entire race. i know what paul states. but i do know that any religion that denies christ cant be of God.

I believe Paul is quite clear about the fate of all Jews including enemies of the Gospel in Romans 11:25-32. I have no reason to doubt Paul's statements whatsoever. Unfortunately many people can't read that scripture set without their doctrinal glasses getting in the way and then they can't seem to read.
you claimed the jews as of present are his people, half-correct. he hasnt forgotten them but that promise is a promise that God would set aside jews that come to him in christ and that was unspecified large number. indivuals still can reject him. read up on what and who paul quoted. isiah and the judgments from God that put isreal in exile.

I trust Paul's view of this exact matter as referenced above. Others may not see it the same as it's written (for various reasons.)

enjoy!

s

by smaller,

I'm not here to discuss psychology. I am speaking from what I see in the scriptures. I understand that some people do not accept those depictions.

From the scriptural perspective this matter is quite secure. There are other entities in and within mankind that are not them. May seem antiquated to you, but it is a scriptural fact.

Uh, the final judgment of the devil has not yet transpired and people still sin and those who do so remain 'of the devil.'

You can spare me the phony pictures too.

s

Sorry. Won't be baited into that discussion. There is no such thing as 'free' speech here.

Depends on yer views. Monergism or synergism have their respective places. They are rather lengthy discussions.

And Romans 2:1 is for the man who gets a little too far ahead by placing himself in the eternal judgment seat.

I have zero expectations of the blinding power to change it's stripes. That doesn't happen.

They are called children of the devil because they are so. Mankind are not devils. Sorry.

Look, factually speaking, no man is alone in these matters of judgment. Jesus looked Peter in the face and spoke to Satan. Peter was not then or at any other time, Satan, nor was Satan Peter.

Jesus often addressed entities in people that were not the same as them. This should pose a logical dilemma to anyone who desires to see only people as that methodology just doesn't stack up to the facts.

You might consider sometime that vipers and snakes were being addressed and they are devils 'in men.'

I believe Paul is quite clear about the fate of all Jews including enemies of the Gospel in Romans 11:25-32. I have no reason to doubt Paul's statements whatsoever. Unfortunately many people can't read that scripture set without their doctrinal glasses getting in the way and then they can't seem to read.

I trust Paul's view of this exact matter as referenced above. Others may not see it the same as it's written (for various reasons.)

enjoy!

s

children of wrath buddy?

do you actually take time to learn what the jews of today espouse? why would God listen to a jew who is gay and asked him to bless him though in his heart he wont repent.

you come across as double dispenstianolism.

meaning that jews will be in heaven with their way and the gentiles with the christian way via the cross. that isnt what paul meant

he meant the jews of them that had the law and did it even though they added to it were closer to what he called judaism and didnt have to expound to the jews of what the law was.

while the jews of today have the language and torah and tanakh and etc most of them arent inspired, there is one commentary that is close but that is one who has been dead for some time rambam.

would said john the baptist believe in gay right and ignore what the law says?
would he support and say its ok for abortions.

i know jews that say that is ok to do. i have asked. i am not some chump gentile who post isreali flags cause he read prophecy. i am a jew and my family is one and i was told to read from the ot as that is my roots. i saw christ all over in the old testament.

modern judaism isnt the same as pauls judaism before conversion. nowhere close. sure they have the lineage but listen to what they say on some things and how blind they are. its sad but again if they want to come they can.

again not all jews are this way but most of the one i know are.i am not an expert.

so God wont send a sinner to hell? God never reveals himself to the lost first and they then reject him. i know you arent a calvinist. even they still say that the sinner has a freewill to reject christ because christ didnt choose him and he let him go to hell.

that is what they mean by limited freewill which is real close to what you say.i am arminminist in nature and i say that christ reveals himself to all and the sinner can reject him.

all jews wont repent, a remmant implies some rejection of a larger amount.

romans 11:

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace

hmm that is what i have said to you all along, God set aside those that will serve him. he knows who will come. not all of them will, but God does call them all to come.

do i need to post what netanayahu said on jews in america and supporting obama?paraphased"isreal must come first even above gay rights and women's right to choose"

he is a temple attending jew i rest my case. that is where they have gone sadly. in that they have followed lies.

so the pharisees didnt have a choice to act? really why then was the bible stating that judas was better not to have been born and called him the son of perdition?

children of wrath buddy?

do you actually take time to learn what the jews of today espouse? why would God listen to a jew who is gay and asked him to bless him though in his heart he wont repent.

you come across as double dispenstianolism.

Yes, I do have a form of that.
meaning that jews will be in heaven with their way and the gentiles with the christian way via the cross. that isnt what paul meant

Not what I said, meant or understand.
he meant the jews of them that had the law and did it even though they added to it were closer to what he called judaism and didnt have to expound to the jews of what the law was.

We don't appear to be reading the same segment. I referenced Romans 11:25-32.
while the jews of today have the language and torah and tanakh and etc most of them arent inspired, there is one commentary that is close but that is one who has been dead for some time rambam.

I have extensive views on the Law(s) and accept again, Paul's statements of facts for same as contained in Romans 13:8-10, a summary of all laws to their real and final conclusion.
would said john the baptist believe in gay right and ignore what the law says?
would he support and say its ok for abortions.

No sin is legal, period. I find singling out certain sins by other sinners to be a disingenuous practice of faith. The adultery you may have (only) thought about is no different to me than the sin of homosexuality, at least in my mind. I am not in the rock throwing at glass houses biz.

i know jews that say that is ok to do. i have asked. i am not some chump gentile who post isreali flags cause he read prophecy. i am a jew and my family is one and i was told to read from the ot as that is my roots. i saw christ all over in the old testament.

As you should.

modern judaism isnt the same as pauls judaism before conversion. nowhere close. sure they have the lineage but listen to what they say on some things and how blind they are. its sad but again if they want to come they can.

I do not equate homo bashing to genuine christian faith. Sorry.

again not all jews are this way but most of the one i know are.i am not an expert.

so God wont send a sinner to hell?

Oh yes, that will indeed happen. We will however digress from there.

God never reveals himself to the lost first and they then reject him. i know you arent a calvinist. even they still say that the sinner has a freewill to reject christ because christ didnt choose him and he let him go to hell.

I have a certain respect for freewillisms and determinisms. They both however see just as Paul saw....in part only. I totally admit to only in part sight as well.

that is what they mean by limited freewill which is real close to what you say.i am arminminist in nature and i say that christ reveals himself to all and the sinner can reject him.

I believe it to be a little more complex than just that...meaning I cannot rule either The Will of God or the will of the devil out of the equations of the wills of mankind, all. Therefore to me, freewill is faulty as all the potential parties to the will of man are not logically taken into view.
all jews wont repent, a remmant implies some rejection of a larger amount.

The can't repent. The spirit of slumber will not allow that. And that spirit is placed upon them by God. That spirit of slumber does exactly what it was made for by God.

romans 11:
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace

hmm that is what i have said to you all along, God set aside those that will serve him. he knows who will come. not all of them will, but God does call them all to come.

Again, no spirit of slumber can be removed from a person if God does not allow. If God elects to have any person remain blinded by the god of this world, then blinded they will remain regardless.
do i need to post what netanayahu said on jews in america and supporting obama?paraphased"isreal must come first even above gay rights and women's right to choose"

Politically, I would consider myself in the pro-Israel camp. This is a different matter than my religious beliefs. It is a political opinion.
he is a temple attending jew i rest my case. that is where they have gone sadly. in that they have followed lies.

See 1 John 4:7 again for my view on this. I would dare say many Jews and Muslims do love God and some of them even love their neighbors as themselves. You would like to see them burn on this basis?
so the pharisees didnt have a choice to act? really why then was the bible stating that judas was better not to have been born and called him the son of perdition?

Who said that term applied to Judas. Satan entered Judas. Satan is termed the son of perdition by Paul in 2 Thes. 2.

The man of sin has been sitting in the temples of man from Day 1.

enjoy!

s

so why would jesus say this?

matt 26:24

The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

and uh hating gays isnt what i meant, saying that gays should marry isnt what one should condone. jews of today condone and endorse that. to clarify. and will marry them. kinda denying the law aint it? again i know i have seem them comment on that on pro-isreali sites and also their pages. gay should adopt.

that is what i meant.

so lets see , no man enters hell? think about it if God doenst lift that veil then where does that soul.

the jews arent the only one blinded(and that is by God not the devil)

no i desire none to burn but you can love allah you want that isnt our God and loving thy neighbor and legalistic following the law isnt salvation at all.

a muslim nor jew will make it to heaven. you are more liberal in christianity than i thought

only a man who repented will make it. not someone who loves allah and his neighbor. sorry i know that argument and i dont fly. christ is the only way and muslims flat out deny christ. their God isnt the same.

other wise why would most of them hate jews? yes there are pro-isreali muslims and peaceful muslims but if one follow the koran its more closer to hate then love
though some do see it differently.

its seems that jesus said judas shouldnt have been born but served a purpose. no a jew that wont repent is condmened already per john 3:17 and so is a gentile. no if ands or buts on that.

romans 9:

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

that kinda negates what you said on all jews saved.

by smaller,
Uh, the final judgment of the devil has not yet transpired and people still sin and those who do so remain 'of the devil.'

You can spare me the phony pictures too.

Says you. The Bible says he's in the lake of fire. It is his influence that some, even Christians are still in bondage to.

And I see that with religious dogma, some have lost their sense of humor too!

How boring.

so why would jesus say this?

matt 26:24

The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

I'm not saying that statement isn't about Judas. But to say Judas was the son of perdition is simply not accurate, seeing the fact that Satan entered him and Satan being stated as the son of perdition by Paul in 2 Thess. 2.

The point being that Judas was a pawn of Satan as is every sinner.

And when that fact is acknowledged, just as Satan spoke from Peter, simply laying judgment upon the man at the ignorance of the presence of Satan is just poor vision, imho. It ignores the major player in the whole deal.
and uh hating gays isnt what i meant, saying that gays should marry isnt what one should condone. jews of today condone and endorse that. to clarify. and will marry them. kinda denying the law aint it? again i know i have seem them comment on that on pro-isreali sites and also their pages. gay should adopt.

that is what i meant.

Homosexuality and other forms of of 'sexual sins' can also be viewed in different ways. Israel was for example a harlot as a people. It wasn't sexual harlotry, but spiritual. I'll leave it at that for now. But it is far more interesting than just seeing the fleshly sins of the 'gay guys.'

so lets see , no man enters hell? think about it if God doenst lift that veil then where does that soul.

Man is a generic term in the text. It is applied to man, evil messengers (devils) and also to God Himself. To see the term 'man' does not infer a flesh man in all cases. Same applies to the term angel. That term doesn't automatically equate to that angel or messenger being 'holy.' There are holy messengers (angels) and also evil angels/messengers (devils.)

the jews arent the only one blinded(and that is by God not the devil)

You should perhaps read Jesus statements about this matter first.

See: Mark 4:15, Matt. 13:19 and Luke 8:12 and you'll see 'who' enters the hearts where the Word is sown, and steals same. That would be Satan.
no i desire none to burn but you can love allah you want that isnt our God and loving thy neighbor and legalistic following the law isnt salvation at all.

Orthodoxy has held salvation by love works as the 'evidence' for the existence of faith for a considerably long time. And that would be regardless of Jesus paint being applied to the lips.

Jesus paint on the lips alone is not sufficient for some. See: Matt. 7:23

a muslim nor jew will make it to heaven. you are more liberal in christianity than i thought

I just accept 1 John 4:7 differently than you do. Nothing more than that.
only a man who repented will make it. not someone who loves allah and his neighbor. sorry i know that argument and i dont fly. christ is the only way and muslims flat out deny christ. their God isnt the same.

Never said otherwise. My point was there is no driving a wedge between Jesus and Love. They are one and the same.

other wise why would most of them hate jews? yes there are pro-isreali muslims and peaceful muslims but if one follow the koran its more closer to hate then love
though some do see it differently.

Unbelieving Muslims and Jews are all blinded by the same entity: the god of this world. I do not therefore see any of them as alone in this matter. And if you read Romans 11:25-32, you'll see God saves all Jews, even enemies (past tense no less) of the Gospel, meaning 'all of them.'
its seems that jesus said judas shouldnt have been born but served a purpose. no a jew that wont repent is condmened already per john 3:17 and so is a gentile. no if ands or buts on that.

Judas certainly repented. And I find zero scriptural evidence that he is or will be 'in hell.'
romans 9:

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

that kinda negates what you said on all jews saved.

I don't consider the spirit of stupor that was and is placed upon Israel to be Israel. The blinder of unbelievers all is the devil.

enjoy!

smaller

by smaller,
Says you. The Bible says he's in the lake of fire. It is his influence that some, even Christians are still in bondage to.

heh heh...sorry. Your fantasy is in play here. Mankind still sins and sin is of the devil.
And I see that with religious dogma, some have lost their sense of humor too!

How boring.

The devil really isn't much in vogue nowdays.

s

smaller, if God was going to save jews, that would defeat the purpose of the cross. he says quoting isiah though isreal is as sand of the sea a REMNANT shall be saved.

next, if the devil is the cause of sin and we cant stop sinning by calling on the lord to set us free. then the devil made me do it acceptable to christ

so killing oneself rather then going to the messiah on your knees is forgiveness?

a muslim denies the messiah as he who died on the cross and was raised on the third day.

theres more to God then just love, he is holy and just and love. he is comming one day to judge men.

God is longsuffering and doesnt want men to perish but he wont be mocked nor let sin pass by. why then in revalation chapters one to four does jesus warn them to repent? He even states i am coming quickly and i will judge.

smaller, if God was going to save jews, that would defeat the purpose of the cross. he says quoting isiah though isreal is as sand of the sea a REMNANT shall be saved.

As an aficionado of the fine print Word of God, I see this about the remnant:

Romans 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Obviously 'at this present time' does not preclude what will transpire in Romans 11:25-32.

As to your view that this somehow negates the cross, I would say that no man can negate The Word or Working of God in Christ, period. You may think so. I don't. We are not the activators or controllers of what God did, does or will do, ever.
next, if the devil is the cause of sin and we cant stop sinning by calling on the lord to set us free. then the devil made me do it acceptable to christ

Who said the devil made anyone do anything? It is surely the devil doing the doing.

You may very well blame Peter for Satan speaking through him. I'd say Peter probably didn't even have a clue about the difference between himself and Satan speaking in and through him, all the while thinking it was 'only himself.'

Jesus obviously didn't see it that way. And that event alone should give you some insights into these matters.

Jesus was demonstrating A Divine Principle with Peter. What is that principle? Where the Word is sown, Satan enters. This is simply a scriptural fact. Anyone is welcome to deny this fact taught by Jesus. Their denials are of the devil himself 'in them' and 'speaking' against the facts as Jesus taught them.

so killing oneself rather then going to the messiah on your knees is forgiveness?

As prior stated, Judas repented, period:

Matthew 27:3
Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself,

If his grief extended to taking his life, I would say that was pretty serious repentance.
a muslim denies the messiah as he who died on the cross and was raised on the third day.

Ignorance is caused by blindness of mind, courtesy of the god of this world, Satan. You can view any unbeliever apart from this fact. The fact however remains a fact.
theres more to God then just love, he is holy and just and love. he is comming one day to judge men.

Judgment is an interesting subject. Let us say that if the god of this world (including his minions) are presently overlapped with and within mankind, don't you see the potential that judgment can apply to one entity class and not another?

If you want to (or even can) see how Paul describes judgments for sin to man, here it is:

2 Corinthians 5:19
that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.

I believe Paul is very accurate in that statement. This same judgment however will not apply to devils. Currently these two parties are overlapped. This is a simple statement, but difficult for any person to see or perceive 'personally' because none of us are alone. We are all constantly bombarded by thought, words and deeds of the evil one(s.) Some are more pawns than others.

For proof of this fact, again look to Paul's own confessions. Paul stated that he had 'evil present' with him. Romans 7:17-21. Paul even had a devil. 2 Cor. 12:7.

Now reason with your own condition and you may see the beams in other people dramatically differently. But you must divide your own condition first to be able to see others clearly.

God is longsuffering and doesnt want men to perish but he wont be mocked nor let sin pass by. why then in revalation chapters one to four does jesus warn them to repent? He even states i am coming quickly and i will judge.

Jason, there is a two party system going on with mankind. Those parties are mankind and devils.

One will hear. One will never hear or obey, though they may certainly 'claim' to but they are lying devils.

The world is simply not as it appears to fleshly eyes. There is far more to it than what you think you see.

The 'generation' being discussed in this thread is 'the generation of devils.'

enjoy!

smaller

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back