Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This is your final warning about your tactics of making up things I didn't say, to misrepresent me.

JLB

JLB,

I would never "Make things up" about you.
see, i simply let your 50 post to me speak for themselves, that are all about " commandment keeping""

Now, once again...
Do you believe you can lose your salvation?
Yes you do.
And everyone like you who believes it, who is a Mod, that i deal with, for 20 yrs online now who i call out, has to make "you'll be moderated" threats to try to cover up what they do, as they have no other escape.
So, I dont care about your Threats.
Believe it.
Im breaking no TOS to point out your commandment keeping Legalism, and you are being dishonest to threaten me to try to hide it.
JLB, You are what you are, here and on every other forum where ive seen you, and sending me on my way, wont change what God knows about you, and about what you do.

So lets try this again., as you dodged this yesterday, and im sure you'll dodge it again today, with more threats.
-

1.) When did you decide to believe that the eternal sacrifice of God's blood and death on the Cross, that saved you, is not able to keep you saved?
Who taught you this?

2.) When did you decide to believe that the Grace of God is you trying to keep commandments to try to keep yourself saved?
Who taught you this?

3.) When did you decide to believe that to abide in Christ means that you are to try to keep yourself saved by commandment keeping?
Who taught you this?

Im breaking no TOS to point out your commandment keeping Legalism, and you are being dishonest to threaten me to try to hide it.
JLB, You are what you are, here and on every other forum where ive seen you, and sending me on my way, wont change what God knows about you, and about what you do.

Amen. What will change is won’t be dealing with your misrepresenting what I say, and your unscriptural theology.

If you believe obeying Jesus Christ as your Lord is legalism, then that’s between you and Him.

If you don’t obey Him then your alternative is obeying Satan.

I and other mods have asked you to tone down your name calling and misrepresenting what people are saying. I and others have asked you to please use scripture so we can study and compare what you teach with the scriptures.

So far you are unwilling to comply.

Why?

JLB

Please quote the scripture that says “Jesus is the eternal blood of God”.

JLB

Jesus is God.
So the "blood of God" is self explanatory.

Its the ETERNAL blood atonement, that was created by the blood of God, that keeps saving people, 2000 years later.

Now, if you dont believe that Jesus is God, then keep posting that same question.

Amen. What will change is won’t be dealing with your misrepresenting what I say, and your unscriptural theology.

JLB

Ive never misrepresented the fact that you believe that you can lose your salvation.
This is why you teach that to abide is to stay saved, by commandment keeping.

And regarding posting verses........i always post verses, when the post is teaching, but not aways if im answering a persona attack.

Jesus is God.
So the "blood of God" is self explanatory.

Its the ETERNAL blood atonement, that was created by the blood of God, that keeps saving people, 2000 years later.

Now, if you dont believe that Jesus is God, then keep posting that same question.

Please quote the scripture that says “Jesus is the eternal blood of God.”

JLB

Those who are trying to save themselves by commandments, are "fallen from Grace".

Y0u dont "save yourself"....as that is impossible, and to think that you do, or to teach that you can, is some deep heresy.
I sure hope Rollo Tamasi is reading this thread....
He thinks persons like you don't exist.

Ive never misrepresented the fact that you believe that you can lose your salvation.

And regarding posting verses........i always post verses, when the post is teaching, but not aways if im answering a persona attack.
You teach?
You have a PhD in Divinity/Theology?

I sure hope Rollo Tamasi is reading this thread....
He thinks persons like you don't exist.

John 3;16....The only salvation and eternal life that is offered, happened when God become one of Us and died for all of us.
If we can do that, FOR OURSELVES.... then we can save ourselves and keep ourselves saved.
It we can't,(and we can't) If we are not Jesus on the Cross, then let us put our faith in God and Christ and let their Gift of Righteousness and their Gift of Salvation be our Trust, our Faith, our Peace, our Hope and our Eternal life.

You teach?
You have a PhD in Divinity/Theology?

Yes, i teach, preach, evangelize.
Many Threads here, and on every forum for many years.
I teach classes, sure.

I spent a good deal of time involved in 2 churches, but, i prefer to be able to pack a bag and go, vs, the, "its sunday and wed again, and it choir practice night again, etc.....time to go."""
I find that to be very smothering to my call, as the redundancy of it, is just for me.

Im just being honest. See, that is all that matters, as that is where my power is found.
People who instantly hate me on forums, and are my "religious" enemies in REAL life, still read me, they still study me, because that is God.
They will be yelling at me on a forum, while they are printing out my Threads to study and use as their own teaching.
Yeah.
Really,
and i dont mind.......as im only concerned that a believer and Jesus are ONE in Faith, so that every person i help finds God as He meant their Salvation to exist as their DELIVERANCE and their Perfection.

So, i dont mean to imply that im not involved in Church Services, but, i find no real satisfaction in those situations because what happens is.....the larger the group, the less truth you can give them.. And once you get 20,000, you become Joel Osteen, and you become a "feel good doctor of theology"", or you become a "prosperity gospel doctor", and you have to do this, to keep the crowds......And in Denominational ministry , Catholic or Protestant, its all a numbers game of....>"well, we only see a 23% increase in the tithe, as compared to this time last year, so, we'll move you a new state, or to a new Parish".....and see if that helps you GROW.

So, for me, that is a man's game, and God is yawning if not actually angry about that JUNK.
I'll pass.
See ya, dont wanna be ya.
I go if invited, if God moves me to do it, and if not, i go anyway...somewhere......see there are always places to teach a believer, or a group.
St Francis would preach to trees and animals., so, im in Good company, as that little man had God in Him.
So.....It does not have to be under a Baptist Church Steeple or in front of a Stature of Mary to be LEGIT.

God said to "go into the world and preach"....and man came along and changed the verse to..."build a church and let me stand in the center under the spotlight, and run it and get the attention".
Im not that one..... and Im not a Doctor of Divinity, i only accomplished a Seminary training, that was really intense, and deep, but i had helpers also., Great men of God helped me., but the most help i found was from Paul and Jesus.
Jesus is our Lord, and Paul is our example.

thank you for your questions

Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1 John 2:3-4

• by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

JLB

Yes, i teach, preach, evangelize.
Many Threads here, and on every forum for many years.
I teach classes, sure.

I spent a good deal of time involved in 2 churches, but, i prefer to be able to pack a bag and go, vs, the, "its sunday and wed again, and it choir practice night again, etc.....time to go."""
I find that to be very smothering to my call, as the redundancy of it, is just for me.

Im just being honest. See, that is all that matters, as that is where my power is found.
People who instantly hate me on forums, and are my "religious" enemies in REAL life, still read me, they still study me, because that is God.
They will be yelling at me on a forum, while they are printing out my Threads to study and use as their own teaching.
Yeah.
Really,
and i dont mind.......as im only concerned that a believer and Jesus are ONE in Faith, so that every person i help finds God as He meant their Salvation to exist as their DELIVERANCE and their Perfection.

So, i dont mean to imply that im not involved in Church Services, but, i find no real satisfaction in those situations because what happens is.....the larger the group, the less truth you can give them.. And once you get 20,000, you become Joel Osteen, and you become a "feel good doctor of theology"", or you become a "prosperity gospel doctor", and you have to do this, to keep the crowds......And in Denominational ministry , Catholic or Protestant, its all a numbers game of....>"well, we only see a 23% increase in the tithe, as compared to this time last year, so, we'll move you a new state, or to a new Parish".....and see if that helps you GROW.

So, for me, that is a man's game, and God is yawning if not actually angry about that JUNK.
I'll pass.
See ya, dont wanna be ya.
I go if invited, if God moves me to do it, and if not, i go anyway...somewhere......see there are always places to teach a believer, or a group.
St Francis would preach to trees and animals., so, im in Good company, as that little man had God in Him.
So.....It does not have to be under a Baptist Church Steeple or in front of a Stature of Mary to be LEGIT.

God said to "go into the world and preach"....and man came along and changed the verse to..."build a church and let me stand in the center under the spotlight, and run it and get the attention".
Im not that one..... and Im not a Doctor of Divinity, i only accomplished a Seminary training, that was really intense, and deep, but i had helpers also., Great men of God helped me., but the most help i found was from Paul and Jesus.
Jesus is our Lord, and Paul is our example.

thank you for your questions
The problem here is that you're not teaching what Jesus taught.

Jesus said to go into all the world and teach...right.
But what did He say to teach?
Matthew 28:20
19“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Jesus told the Apostles to baptize, to make disciples, and to teach them TO OBSERVE ALL THAT I COMMANDED YOU.

What did Jesus command?

Reactions: JLB
Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

Jesus told commandment keepers and those who were casting out devils in His name....>"Depart from me, i never knew you".

See, its like this......You can clone yourself to become a Jesus nut. A Jesus Freak.
Grow the beard, wear the sack, talk about :"the meek shall inherit the earth" and try to walk on water.
Then you die, and go to hell like a bullet, and end up in the lake of fire.

Why, Because all your commandment keeping, is not what God accepts to save you or keep you saved.

It like this.....Once born again, always born again. "The blood of Jesus that saves you, keeps you saved".

Jesus told commandment keepers and those who were casting out devils in His name....>"Depart from me, i never knew you".

Please post the scripture where Jesus said to people who were obeying Him… depart from me I never knew you.

Its not good to misrepresent Christ.

See, its like this......You can clone yourself to become a Jesus nut. A Jesus Freak.
Grow the beard, wear the sack, talk about :"the meek shall inherit the earth" and try to walk on water.
Then you die, and go to hell like a bullet, and end up in the lake of fire.

More unscriptural nonsense that has nothing to do with anything being discussed here.

It like this.....Once born again, always born again. "The blood of Jesus that saves you, keeps you saved".

The ole OSAS doctrine of deception.

Please quote the scripture that say once a person is saved, they are always saved.

Please post the scripture where Jesus said to people who were obeying Him… depart from me I never knew you.

Its not good to misrepresent Christ.

these people were doing deeds, in Christ's name, such as trying to cast out demons.
You can't connect these works with why they are doing it, can you.
Let me give you the verse and you can go and compare the verse and try to find out what im telling you, that you dont understand.
Mark 16:17,18
"in my name they shall cast out devils"..
See that one? That one is written to obey. (obedience).
You missed that one, also?
Now go and read that these that were told to depart, were doing that.....in Jesus name. they were casting out devils.....they were being obedient to Mark 16, and they went to hell

Jesus told them, "depart from me , i never new you"..

So, when you try to be obedient, as your salvation, you get that. = "I never knew you".

So, when you try to be obedient, as your salvation, you get that. = "I never knew you".

Please explain how a born again Christian who desires to obey His commandments can ever hear the words “I never knew you”?

A Born again Christian refers to someone who is joined to Christ, and is one spirit with Him. This is “knowing Him”.

But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
1 Corinthians 6:17

I never knew you mean just that, a person He never knew, was never born again.

The ole OSAS doctrine of deception.
Please quote the scripture that say once a person is saved, they are always saved.

You are confused about this also..
Listen,
The OSAS doctrine, JLB....is "license to sin". Its stating that a person has a license to sin.
I said nothing about sin, or license, or cheap grace, or anything that is connected to OSAS.

So, its dishonest to falsely accuse me.
Keep that in mind, in case you decide to try it again.
After all , aren't you a "mod"?

Listen carefully,

I said "once born again, always born again". Are you not able to understand the difference in the 2 statements?

Back