Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Great Free Gift of Salvation for Everyone

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
In the bible, God's loving grace is upon all men.
God showed His love for us BEFORE Jesus was born.
Jesus is a part of God,,,if HE loves, God loves.

I'm serious...
you should find out about Divine Simplicity.
I think it would be very helpful for you.
Tell me what you mean by Divine Simplicity?
What do you mean by Jesus is part of God?

Tell me what you mean by Divine Simplicity?
What do you mean by Jesus is part of God?
This was post 979
God's saving love is everywhere.
Maybe in your mind it is everywhere but in The Bible It's in Christ in The Bible
In post 980, I said this:

I'm serious...

Divine Simplicity is the idea, very simply put, that God is a complete being and that He cannot be separated by parts because HE IS ALL.
If you remember, John didn't say that God HAS LOVE, he said that God IS LOVE.
GOD IS MERCY
GOD IS JUSTICE
GOD IS POWERFUL
GOD IS SOVEREIGN
GOD IS OMNISCIENT
etc etc
God is ONE and all of these things by NATURE....

I'm sure you could find out more about this on YouTube.
William Lane Craig tends to explain everything in very understandable ways...
Check it out.

Then in post 979 you stated that God's love is in Jesus.
Jesus is God, of course His love is in Jesus.
The point is that God's love is everywhere.
He permeates His love over all the universe, over all His human creation,
over everything because GOD IS LOVE.
It is not found only in Jesus, God's love is found everywhere.

Isaiah 54:10
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Psalm 86:15
15 But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

This was post 979

Maybe in your mind it is everywhere but in The Bible It's in Christ in The Bible
In post 980, I said this:

I'm serious...

Divine Simplicity is the idea, very simply put, that God is a complete being and that He cannot be separated by parts because HE IS ALL.
If you remember, John didn't say that God HAS LOVE, he said that God IS LOVE.
GOD IS MERCY
GOD IS JUSTICE
GOD IS POWERFUL
GOD IS SOVEREIGN
GOD IS OMNISCIENT
etc etc
God is ONE and all of these things by NATURE....

I'm sure you could find out more about this on YouTube.
William Lane Craig tends to explain everything in very understandable ways...
Check it out.

Then in post 979 you stated that God's love is in Jesus.
Jesus is God, of course His love is in Jesus.
The point is that God's love is everywhere.
He permeates His love over all the universe, over all His human creation,
over everything because GOD IS LOVE.
It is not found only in Jesus, God's love is found everywhere.

10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Psalm 86:15
15 But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
So in your mind the saving love of God permeates satan and the fallen angels

Yes you said That the saving love of God permeates everything in the universe That is what you said go read your own post You said there was nothing else to talk about when you couldn't answer about the ungodly that died in the flood and I can see why you have no answers

God Has not made a covenant of peace with the ungodly world You make these things up in an effort to avoid what's clearly taught and then when you get questioned on it you look to bow out because you have no answer

By
Did I say that?
I just remembered before I disappeared for a few days that I had decided we had nothing further to discuss.
:missyou
5 And hope maketh not ashamed;
because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Here is the love of God, in the hearts of believers, by the Holy Ghost which is given unto the believer.////
Where is any verse about permeating the universe?

By

5 And hope maketh not ashamed;
because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Here is the love of God, in the hearts of believers, by the Holy Ghost which is given unto the believer.////
Where is any verse about permeating the universe?
See post 982.

And there's no such agreement as the
Covenant of Peace.

Join the rest of Christianity.
:)

Where I can show Bible verses that show it clearly In Christ
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

God is love however He is the first and the last.

God doesn't punish without a reason however He can do whatever He is pleased to do because He is the only living God and the first and last.

So God was mindful of man and His goodwill toward man was shown by sending His Son for the reason's given. "Love"
Again God doesn't need to do anything to please anyone but His nature as been shown.

What is stated is Gods "concern" is for all in regard to mankind. He doesn't punish without reason and states He takes no pleasure in punishing. He hasn't written off large groups of people because they weren't prechosen to be redeemed. He invites large groups of people unto their salvation and for various reason's few are chosen but those reasons would be centered in the fault found in the hearts of those that come into judgment not in Gods heart as is shown in Revelation as those consigned to the 2nd death. The wages of sin is death. We know in Christ there is no sin. We know Jesus, the Son of man, "often" longed to gather the people as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but the "people" were not willing. (freewill)

Not by force but by Gods Spirit. God invites He doesn't force the choices made. There are many in their graves today who regret the choices they made while in the life of the body. The Fathers will is to believe in the Son.

Then he said, “This is God's message to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty

Those who listen and learn from the Father go to Jesus. They will all be taught by God.

I read this in regard to Gods grace given.
God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.

He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.

As is shown
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

God doesn't punish without a reason however He can do whatever He is pleased to do because He is the only living God and the first and last.

So God was mindful of man and His goodwill toward man was shown by sending His Son for the reason's given. "Love"
Again God doesn't need to do anything to please anyone but His nature as been shown.

What is stated is Gods "concern" is for all in regard to mankind. He doesn't punish without reason and states He takes no pleasure in punishing. He hasn't written off large groups of people because they weren't prechosen to be redeemed. He invites large groups of people unto their salvation and for various reason's few are chosen but those reasons would be centered in the fault found in the hearts of those that come into judgment not in Gods heart as is shown in Revelation as those consigned to the 2nd death. The wages of sin is death. We know in Christ there is no sin. We know Jesus, the Son of man, "often" longed to gather the people as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but the "people" were not willing. (freewill)

Not by force but by Gods Spirit. God invites He doesn't force the choices made. There are many in their graves today who regret the choices they made while in the life of the body. The Fathers will is to believe in the Son.

Then he said, “This is God's message to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord Almighty

Those who listen and learn from the Father go to Jesus. They will all be taught by God.

As is shown
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
What a great post.
:nod

As is shown
Gods Love is Sovereign and only for some in mankind, the rest He hates Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Those He Loves they didnt choose Him, He chose them in Christ before the foundation.

See post 982.

Covenant of Peace.

:)
Haha, you quoted Isa.saying there was, lol do you read the verses you post?
Here is what you posted in 982;

See post 982.

Covenant of Peace.:hysterical:rolleyes

You were so eager to try and insult, you did not even read your own post. You once again show no understanding.
You have denied;

The Covenant of Redemption

The Covenant of Grace

That Gen 1-11 is literal

Biblical Election

Biblical Foreknowledge

You like the Open Theist William Lane Craig

Looks like you are outside of Biblical Christianity

Randy,

[What is stated is Gods "concern" is for all in regard to mankind. He doesn't punish without reason and states He takes no pleasure in punishing. He hasn't written off large groups of people because they weren't prechosen to be redeemed. He invites large groups of people unto their salvation and for various reason's few are chosen but those reasons would be centered in the fault found in the hearts of those that come into judgment not in Gods heart as is shown in Revelation as those consigned to the 2nd death. The wages of sin is death. We know in Christ there is no sin. We know Jesus, the Son of man, "often" longed to gather the people as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings but the "people" were not willing. (freewill)]

Explain what election is in your mind Randy

[Those who listen and learn from the Father go to Jesus. They will all be taught by God.]

You cannot ignore Jn 37-44, then claim this vs.45
Those who come were given by the Father

Gods Love is Sovereign and only for some in mankind, the rest He hates Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Those He Loves they didnt choose Him, He chose them in Christ before the foundation.
God is sovereign only within in holy, just, righteous nature. If God chose some to be saved and some to be lost, he would be an unjust sinner. You will not be saved if you believe that God is an unjust sinner.

God did not really hate Esau. What he hated was what Esau stood for. God hates sin but loves the sinner.

God is sovereign only within in holy, just, righteous nature. If God chose some to be saved and some to be lost, he would be an unjust sinner. You will not be saved if you believe that God is an unjust sinner.

God did not really hate Esau. What he hated was what Esau stood for. God hates sin but loves the sinner.
God Sovereignly Loved and chose some for Salvation and likewise He has Sovereignly hated some and appointed them to wrath for their sins.

This is a profane post in speaking of God as being unjust.

This is a profane post in speaking of God as being unjust.
God is not unjust, but many believe that he is. To believe that God chose some to be saved and some to be lost is to believe that God is an unjust tyrant. Those that believe that God would do such a horrible thing such as that, are guilty of blasphemy against God, his Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

God Sovereignly Loved and chose some for Salvation and likewise He has Sovereignly hated some and appointed them to wrath for their sins.
What a terrible thing to believe about God. The scripture says, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise (the promise of a savior) as some men count slackness: but is longsuffering towards us, NOT WILLING THAT ANY SHOULD PERISH, but that all should come to repentance" 2 Peter 3:9.

You have a wrong view of the nature and character of God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back