Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm glad they have video of the potatoes in that store. They need to keep food safe.

Children should be careful when playing. They are not allowed to hurt others.

Many people hate that roadside revenue collection stuff, but they should vote it out. They are not allowed to kick police officers. Keep it peaceful.

May the Lord bless you.

Apparently they have dropped the dodgeball assault charges as it appears to have been an accident. I'm really glad that it wasn't intentional, but still,.. children should be more careful.

Hello everybody, welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :) I'm sorry that I'm a bit late today but I was at the beach and then at the park so I've been having a pretty busy day today. :whirlLuckily we don't have a very long news report today so let's get right to it! :salute

First of all in tonight's news a healthy baby boy was delivered in front of a New London Ohio home Monday and was picked up from the hospital today. Here's more on the story. :biggrin2

And an American Pitbull Terrier heroically defended his owner against a Copperhead snake. Here's more of the details and well done Arlo! :thumbsup

Also stray cats were recently removed off of the property of the woman who was accused of feeding them illegally. Here's more.

And also a seven year old little boy from Indiana who was recently complaining of jaw pain had five hundred and twenty-six teeth inside his mouth! Here's more of the details.:eek2

And a man from Kentucky claims the reason that he fired his gun at Kentucky National Park because he saw Bigfoot. Here's more on the story. :shock

Also a woman from Canton Ohio was recently hospitalized for eighty days after catching a severe infection from dog saliva. Here's more.

Finally in sports The Cleveland Indians had another astonishing game last night as they beat the Houston Astros ten to four! :woot

That's all for tonight's news! Have a wonderful rest of the night and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Good puppy. Protecting people from that snake.

Go Indians.

All that from being licked by a dog. I had no idea some people were that vulnerable.

May the Lord bless you.

May the Lord bless you as well, and since there will be no news today, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your day. :biggrin2

Not so dumb considering people conceive of robots. It's possible some bias that isn't realized at work.
Darth Vader is evil and black. The emperor is evil and wears black. Good guys in the white hats in old westerns. Black magic.
Black hearted.

Not so dumb considering people conceive of robots. It's possible some bias that isn't realized at work.
Darth Vader is evil and black. The emperor is evil and wears black. Good guys in the white hats in old westerns. Black magic.
Black hearted.
cultural, red is worn to wedding in china, white to a funeral.

I don't know about the car business but people of many countries have had racist and or nationalistic hatred. The Japanese were cruel to the Chinese during WWII way beyond military necessity. They aren't too keen on the Koreans either.
White being the color they choose.I'm,very,much familiar with ww2 history .I live near old bases ,work takes to that daily .airport is one.of course the japs were racist to the other Asians .Korean children are in my family .I rag Asians all the time.

Yet the argument is against white Americans and Honda of Japan built their white experimental robot in 89.use him ti show the abilities of robots

Back