Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Invisible Christianity

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The church founded by christ cannot be wrong or christ would be wrong!

See? This is how a propagandist replies - or, actually, doesn't reply - to the views of others.

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

What does this have to do with what I observed about your propagandist posts? Nothing.

(Not scripture alone)
Sacred Scripture according to the churches cannon and interpretation? Yes!
Scripture alone? No!

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;

“Not by scripture alone”!

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!

Aaaaannnd more blind, unheeding, Roman Catholic propaganda. What is your purpose in posting all this in response to my post? It isn't at all persuasive, you know.

Really, your response above is akin to me talking to a guy face-to-face, saying, "Hey, how's it going?" and he responds, "The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best football team in the world!"

Confused by this response, I say, "So, are you having a good day?" and the guy replies, "No football team is better than the Pittsburgh Steelers!"

Still hoping for a normal conversation, I say, "All's well with you, then?" and the guy says, "Everybody must unify under support for the Pittsburgh Steelers!"

This is what it's like talking to a propagandist, donadams and this is what it's like talking with you, too.

It’s

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

One shepherd and one fold! Jn 10:16

The truth of the Christian faith and the church are of divine origin and cannot be reformed!

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17 1 Jn 4:6

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the canon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

The Christian faith is revealed by Christ!

Jesus Christ before ascending to heaven gave His apostles the fullness of truth, the apostolic church our mother and teacher is commanded by Him to teach and to sanctify with her sacraments (the promise of the spirit) all men unto eternal salvation! We are commanded to believe and obey! Matt 28:19

How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!

It is impossible to reject the church or her teaching without rejecting Christ who founded the church and revealed her teaching!

You cannot reject the kingdom established by the king and say I obey and submit to the king!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church to teach and sanctify (baptize) all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19) with His authority to bind all Christians to believe the truth He has revealed!

Christ and His church are one!
((Inseparable unity))
Acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 eph 5:32 Isa 53:5 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

Everyone must accept the supremacy of the Pittsburgh Steelers!

See? This is how a propagandist replies - or, actually, doesn't reply - to the views of others.

What does this have to do with what I observed about your propagandist posts? Nothing.

Aaaaannnd more blind, unheeding, Roman Catholic propaganda. What is your purpose in posting all this in response to my post? It isn't at all persuasive, you know.

Really, your response above is akin to me talking to a guy face-to-face, saying, "Hey, how's it going?" and he responds, "The Pittsburgh Steelers are the best football team in the world!"

Confused by this response, I say, "So, are you having a good day?" and the guy replies, "No football team is better than the Pittsburgh Steelers!"

Still hoping for a normal conversation, I say, "All's well with you, then?" and the guy says, "Everybody must unify under support for the Pittsburgh Steelers!"

This is what it's like talking to a propagandist, donadams and this is what it's like talking with you, too.

Everyone must accept the supremacy of the Pittsburgh Steelers!
Ask a question if you like!

Do all men without exception have to accept the supremacy of christ?

Ask a question if you like!

Do all men without exception have to accept the supremacy of christ?

See? My post is just a trigger for you to act the propagandist.

I don't have questions for you. Why would I? You're propagandizing a view with which I'm familiar and with which I strongly disagree. And your reams of replies that ignore other's posts don't inspire a desire to ask you questions, but an inclination to tune you out.

How did the cannon of scripture come from and invisible church?
If you are a Christian you are part of the church and you are not invisible.

If you read Hebrews 11 you'll discover a list of some of the people from the O T who are part of the church.

Lastly the bible was formed long before the aberration that the rcc was formed.

If you are a Christian you are part of the church and you are not invisible.

If you read Hebrews 11 you'll discover a list of some of the people from the O T who are part of the church.

Lastly the bible was formed long before the aberration that the rcc was formed.
Oh no the church was founded by christ 30 plus years before any New Testament was penned and 380 years before the cannon of scripture was defined by the pope

The church was founded and existed and exercised authority in teaching, governance, and sanctifying souls before the New Testament was written!

The church does not require the N.T. scriptures to know the truth!

The church wrote the scripture!

The church was taught by Christ in person for three years!

And commanded by Christ to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! Matt 28:19

For 30 plus years before the apostles wrote scripture
By the inspiration of the Holy Ghost they taught and preached and settle matters of doctrine!

Acts 8:12 & 25 & 35
Acts 13:5
1 pet 1:25

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

(Not scripture alone)
Sacred Scripture according to the churches cannon and interpretation? Yes!
Scripture alone? No!

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;

“Not by scripture alone”!

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!
It’s

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

One shepherd and one fold! Jn 10:16

The truth of the Christian faith and the church are of divine origin and cannot be reformed!

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17 1 Jn 4:6

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the canon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

The Christian faith is revealed by Christ!

Jesus Christ before ascending to heaven gave His apostles the fullness of truth, the apostolic church our mother and teacher is commanded by Him to teach and to sanctify with her sacraments (the promise of the spirit) all men unto eternal salvation! We are commanded to believe and obey! Matt 28:19

How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the canon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!

It is impossible to reject the church or her teaching without rejecting Christ who founded the church and revealed her teaching!

You cannot reject the kingdom established by the king and say I obey and submit to the king!

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church to teach and sanctify (baptize) all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19) with His authority to bind all Christians to believe the truth He has revealed!

Christ and His church are one!
((Inseparable unity))
Acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 eph 5:32 Isa 53:5 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20 Lk 22:29

Make up your mind.
The Church is either the whole company of believers alive or in glory or it is an organisation created and run by men.
No it is a visible and invisible
Natural and supernatural
Physical and spiritual
Hierarchical perfect society founded by christ on Peter and the apostles

No it is a visible and invisible
Natural and supernatural
Physical and spiritual
Hierarchical perfect society founded by christ on Peter and the apostles
Oh there is a visible church, but it isn't any international or national organisation.
It is the ,local assembly of believers.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back