Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the Antichrist Alive Today?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I was joking ,I don't see him saved but hardly the charisma that the world will follow him
According to the description Daniel gave .He would be a despicable man.Not a charismatic that the world would follow.

Daniel 11:21
The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not in line for royal succession. He will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue.

As I said,I gave you a like not because it was funny.Time will tell.

According to the description Daniel gave .He would be a despicable man.Not a charismatic that the world would follow.

Daniel 11:21
The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not in line for royal succession. He will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue.

As I said,I gave you a like not because it was funny.Time will tell.

Kingdom by flattery and intrigue.

That's a type of charisma .most of the time charismatic personalities are great and using us or anyone to their gain.

Point made

Kingdom by flattery and intrigue.

That's a type of charisma .most of the time charismatic personalities are great and using us or anyone to their gain.

Point made
Intrigue is what got Trump elected to begin with.There are other things in Daniel 11 that match Trump.Like I said,time will tell.
This is one of those times I prefer to be wrong but what happens happens.

Intrigue is what got Trump elected to begin with.There are other things in Daniel 11 that match Trump.Like I said,time will tell.
This is one of those times I prefer to be wrong but what happens happens.
Is trump young?
In order for that too happen ,he would have to unite the Arabs to allow a temple to be built ,about that .

Trump isn't Jewish the antichrist Is from isreal .you can't be isreali easily .

Also trump isn't a gay man .

He likes women not men . He may be an adulterer ,fornicator but not a homosexual.

Is trump young?
In order for that too happen ,he would have to unite the Arabs to allow a temple to be built ,about that .

Trump isn't Jewish the antichrist Is from isreal .you can't be isreali easily .

Also trump isn't a gay man .

He likes women not men . He may be an adulterer ,fornicator but not a homosexual.
You can argue all you want.
Time will tell.
PS
There is 3/4 of a chapter leading up to this vile man becoming king.Have you been paying attention for the last 30 years or so?

on what scripture do you base God's hate for " fly away doctrine" ?
He gave you the scripture, well, at least the chapter in his post.

Ezekiel 13:20
Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Arnold Murray and the Shepherds Chapel used this verse as evidence against the rapture theory.

Since Satan is a spirit without flesh and blood all he can do is work through others that have rejected truth in order to spread his lies. The last antichrist will be used by Satan being that of the son of perdition who will promise a false peace and safety causing all to bow down to him and take the mark of this beast, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12, Rev 13.

Angels, in which Satan is also a created angel, are essentially “ministering spirits,” (Hebrews 1:14) and do not have physical bodies like humans. Jesus declared that “a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:37-39).
Think you asked that question in another post , and I asked you what kind of bodies did the angels have that the men of sodom wanted to have sex with ?

satan will not posses anybody , he will be here defacto , are you saying his agels that come with him will posses people as well

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

This is when he comes pretending to be Christ , the mark is a service ,he satan cannot force anyone to worship him and still think he is Christ

Think you asked that question in another post , and I asked you what kind of bodies did the angels have that the men of sodom wanted to have sex with ?

Angels have no gender (Matthew 22:30) and are innumerable (Hebrews 12:22). They are incarnate in human form at times (Genesis 18:2-8) for the purpose of ministry.

The two angels in Genesis 19 were clearly ministering angels sent by God who gave them human form for the purpose of God ministering to Lot. They were clearly not Satan.

Satan is spirit form and works through those who are not of God's own as they are known as antichrist. This will be the same with the last antichrist before Christ returns who works through the son of perdition as it is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Rev 13.

Angels have no gender (Matthew 22:30) and are innumerable (Hebrews 12:22). They are incarnate in human form at times (Genesis 18:2-8) for the purpose of ministry.

The two angels in Genesis 19 were clearly ministering angels sent by God who gave them human form for the purpose of God ministering to Lot. They were clearly not Satan.

Satan is spirit form and works through those who are not of God's own as they are known as antichrist. This will be the same with the last antichrist before Christ returns who works through the son of perdition as it is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, Rev 13.
So when satan and his angels get kicked out of Heaven him and all 7000 of his angels will posses humans , whatever you think about the angels I mentioned in Sodom , fact remains they had physical bodies , they were not humans possesed by spirits

We if alive at the time will see satan in all his false glory, I mean how else do you think the whole world will believe he is Christ?

Revelation 12 talks about a dragon with seven heads and ten horns and a woman who flees from the beast.
If the drogon controls the earth then why is it that he cant reach her when she goes into the wilderness?
Revelation 12
14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

If this beast is supposed to control the earth,he's not doing a very good job of it because the rest of the earth helps the woman.And he can't even reach her.

The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne

Now if I'm understanding this correctly.
The child is Christ,and the one who tried to kill Christ as soon as he was born was the king of Judea.Not the king of anything else but Judah.Npt the king of the world,not even the king of Rome,but the king of Judea.

Now that would explain why this beast with seven heads and ten horns can reach the woman when she flees into the wilderness ,and the rest of the earth helps the woman when she does.

Because the king of Judea doesn't rule the world.

Revelation 12 talks about a dragon with seven heads and ten horns and a woman who flees from the beast.
If the drogon controls the earth then why is it that he cant reach her when she goes into the wilderness?
Revelation 12
14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

If this beast is supposed to control the earth,he's not doing a very good job of it because the rest of the earth helps the woman.And he can't even reach her.

The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne

Now if I'm understanding this correctly.
The child is Christ,and the one who tried to kill Christ as soon as he was born was the king of Judea.Not the king of anything else but Judah.Npt the king of the world,not even the king of Rome,but the king of Judea.

Now that would explain why this beast with seven heads and ten horns can reach the woman when she flees into the wilderness ,and the rest of the earth helps the woman when she does.

Because the king of Judea doesn't rule the world.
This has nothing to do with the OP as it's another topic. I used Rev 13 to show how Satan has to work through others as they are antichrist that oppose and come against Christ Jesus. I also used Genesis 19 to show these two angels where of God, not Satan, per my conversation with n2thelight .

So when satan and his angels get kicked out of Heaven him and all 7000 of his angels will posses humans , whatever you think about the angels I mentioned in Sodom , fact remains they had physical bodies , they were not humans possesed by spirits

We if alive at the time will see satan in all his false glory, I mean how else do you think the whole world will believe he is Christ?
How do you see something that is only spirit without form? You in your mind are seeing Satan and his demon/angels with a bodily form which they do not have as I have already shown you in scripture that a spirit has no form.

This has nothing to do with the OP as it's another topic. I used Rev 13 to show how Satan has to work through others as they are antichrist that oppose and come against Christ Jesus. I also used Genesis 19 to show these two angels where of God, not Satan, per my conversation with n2thelight .
Yes,the king of Judah is antichrist.
He will soon start killing the saints in Israel.The saints in Israel will be persecuted for 3.5 years and will be persecuted from city to city throughout Israel.They will be given into his hand for a time,times and a half.

Mathew 10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

The woman will flee into the wilderness for 1260 days after the two witnesses arrive.

Yes,the king of Judah is antichrist.
He will soon start killing the saints in Israel.The saints in Israel will be persecuted for 3.5 years and will be persecuted from city to city throughout Israel.They will be given into his hand for a time,times and a half.

Mathew 10:23
But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

The woman will flee into the wilderness for 1260 days after the two witnesses arrive.
Why do you believe the 3 1/2 years of the son of perdition is only localized just in Israel in the end of days as compared to the NWO that is secretly unknown to the common man, but has always been and will come to full fruition in the end of days as being a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system since the time of Nimrod and the tower of Babel.

Revelation was given to John in visions as prophecies that had their beginnings in the Old Testament, being fulfilled in the New Testament and yet much to be fulfilled in future events before the great and terrible day of the Lords return.

Revelation is given to all nations and tongues that live throughout the whole world as in Jew and Gentile. Israel is mainly mentioned, but not all of Israel is Gods chosen people. Those who are washed in the blood of the Lamb are joined as a branch with Israel as God is the root of that branch and those who are sealed by His Holy Spirit are His own who find favor in Him, Romans 11:11-31. Therefore, our attention needs to be on those things that are happening in Israel especially Jerusalem as being Gods Holy City.​

Why do you believe the 3 1/2 years of the son of perdition is only localized just in Israel in the end of days as compared to the NWO that is secretly unknown to the common man, but has always been and will come to full fruition in the end of days as being a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious system since the time of Nimrod and the tower of Babel.

Revelation was given to John in visions as prophecies that had their beginnings in the Old Testament, being fulfilled in the New Testament and yet much to be fulfilled in future events before the great and terrible day of the Lords return.

Revelation is given to all nations and tongues that live throughout the whole world as in Jew and Gentile. Israel is mainly mentioned, but not all of Israel is Gods chosen people. Those who are washed in the blood of the Lamb are joined as a branch with Israel as God is the root of that branch and those who are sealed by His Holy Spirit are His own who find favor in Him, Romans 11:11-31. Therefore, our attention needs to be on those things that are happening in Israel especially Jerusalem as being Gods Holy City.​
Because the armed forces given to Israel by the son of perdition is the second beast which occupies Jerusalem and practices the authority of the first beast on its behalf.
The entire world is not affected by the host given to Israel and the world is not affected by the laws the Israeli goverment puts in place nor is the world affected by the the persecution placed upon the saints in Israel .

No where in scripture does it say the son of perdition will place his armed forces in other countries doing the things done in Israel.And it's only after the king of the south attacks the son of perdition that the son of perdition destroy the middle east and north africa.He doesn't invade and destroy anywhere else.

Because the armed forces given to Israel by the son of perdition is the second beast which occupies Jerusalem and practices the authority of the first beast on its behalf.
The entire world is not affected by the host given to Israel and the world is not affected by the laws the Israeli goverment puts in place nor is the world affected by the the persecution placed upon the saints in Israel .

No where in scripture does it say the son of perdition will place his armed forces in other countries doing the things done in Israel.And it's only after the king of the south attacks the son of perdition that the son of perdition destroy the middle east and north africa.He doesn't invade and destroy anywhere else.
Where in scripture does it say the son of perdition has armed forces?

Where in scripture does it say the son of perdition has armed forces?
Paul called Daniel's king of the north the son of perdition.The king of the north in Daniel chapter 11.

2 these 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 11:36-37
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

The son of perditions armed forces are mentioned below.

Daniel 11:31
His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

His armed forces occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.A time,times,and a half.

The son of perditions armed forces are mentioned below.

Daniel 11:31
His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

His armed forces occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.A time,times,and a half.
During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. In the end of days will be the last time an last antichrist/son of perdition

There is no more Temple in Jerusalem and the Muslims will not turn the ground back to Israel to build a third one. But that is another thread that I believe you and I have discussed a few times.

As I understand Daniel 11:21-45 was a time in the past when Jerusalem was under attack during the time of Antiochus and his soldiers who defiled the Temple by entering it and the abominations that were placed within the Temple. It's a record of the past to show our assurance in Christ that we fear not what must come first that is caused by the actions of this last antichrist/son of perdition causing all to bow down and take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death for not renouncing Christ, Rev 13, Matthew 10:28.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. In the end of days will be the last time an last antichrist/son of perdition

There is no more Temple in Jerusalem and the Muslims will not turn the ground back to Israel to build a third one. But that is another thread that I believe you and I have discussed a few times.

As I understand Daniel 11:21-45 was a time in the past when Jerusalem was under attack during the time of Antiochus and his soldiers who defiled the Temple by entering it and the abominations that were placed within the Temple. It's a record of the past to show our assurance in Christ that we fear not what must come first that is caused by the actions of this last antichrist/son of perdition causing all to bow down and take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death for not renouncing Christ, Rev 13, Matthew 10:28.
The pharisees taught that Daniel 11:21-45 was past.They taught the exact same thing you are in agreement with.We know this by the pharisee Josephus.

Christ taught that it wasn't past .Christ taught that it is yet future.So it appears you agree with the teachings of the pharisees while I agree with the teaching of Christ.

Mathew 24
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Now Christ in this last verse is quoting the prophet Daniel in Daniel 12:1

Daniel 12:1

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

So while the pharisees taught the abomination of desolation was placed in Jerusalem in 167 bc,Christ teaches that it is actually placed in Jerusalem on resurrection day.

Daniel 12:2
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.

So it comes down to who you believe .Either you believe Christ ,or you believe the pharisees.They obviously don't agree with each other.

How do you see something that is only spirit without form? You in your mind are seeing Satan and his demon/angels with a bodily form which they do not have as I have already shown you in scripture that a spirit has no form.
Again, how did they see the angels in Sodom? Your spirit view is not making since to me . When satan tempted Christ what form was he in ?

Where in scripture does it say spirits don't have form?

Genesis 18:1 "And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;"

The word "Mamre" in the Hebrew means "oaks", and Abraham was sitting at his tent door, among the oaks, and the Lord God appeared to him in the heat of the day.

Genesis 18:2 "And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,"

Abraham knew who he was approaching, for in the Hebrew text the three men are referred to as "Elohim" or "two angels". We will see in Genesis 19:1 where these two men are correctly identified as angels. They will be the two that came to Lot, Abraham's nephew, in Sodom. The third person is the Divine Presence of God. Abraham knew Him and tithed and sacrificed to God, and it was through God that promises, and blessings had come into his life, and would continue to come even to our generation.

How may I ask did he see them ?

Back