Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

isreal and the trib and millenium

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Your doctrine is anti-christian and your refusal to answer my simple question shows that you know it.

Scripture says what it says. If it doesn't sift through any mans doctrines or filters it really doesn't matter, as it is written.

a jew who dies Without Christ, will be judged and counted amongst the lost. i may have some relatives there. sadly. i take no joy.

Stay away from personal attacks. You all know the rules... I will just cut the offending lines, with out regard to sentence structure or meaning....reba

Some Futurists (Zionists) believe in Dual Covenant theology. They believe God has a plan of salvation for for gentiles, through Jesus the Jew. They believe that God has a separate plan for Jews, and that Jews go to Heaven without Jesus. So, you can convert to the religion of the Koran, err, I mean the Talmud, and be saved, they believe.

Onkelos called up Jesus from the dead. ... Onkelos asked, "What is your punishment?" Jesus answered, "In boiling excrement." As the judge said, "Whoever mocks the words of the sages is punished in boiling excrement." -Talmud Gittin 57a

The Two Covenants of God remain upon all people.

One against evil.

One for good.

It is pointless to look upon Jews of the flesh and ignore the evil we all have and carry. Such eyes only serve to show a deflection of Gods Covenant against evil and to look instead upon another man's evil. What a pitiful sight that is.

s

The Two Covenants of God remain upon all people.

One against evil.

One for good.

It is pointless to look upon Jews of the flesh and ignore the evil we all have and carry. Such eyes only serve to show a deflection of Gods Covenant against evil and to look instead upon another man's evil. What a pitiful sight that is.

s

i dont. im a jew who is in need of a savior. i know how evil i am. without christ i would do much sinning and lying and stealing.:sad

i dont. im a jew who is in need of a savior. i know how evil i am. without christ i would do much sinning and lying and stealing.

A lot of believers 'use' their understandings to keep such things in check, and know without same they would run amok, in effect, doing 'what they really want to do.'

It's problematic to approach the scriptures to understand why the fact of evil is so, and that Gods Covenant is in fact against that which is in them as well. Vehemently so as the people of Israel show us all.

Easier to 'blame the Jews' and ignore that God is against the evil in us all as well.

s

the jews that did the deed are dead. i dont HOLD jews of today guilty of that crime.please take note of that and dont accuse me of anti-semeticism.

the jews that did the deed are dead. i dont HOLD jews of today guilty of that crime.please take note of that and dont accuse me of anti-semeticism.

We are all carries of evil in our hearts jason, which was the point of observation of The Covenant against same in any in whom such is found and it is for a fact found in how many?

ALL.

As to how you are led to see your progenitors, you might observe that every last person over the age of 20 died in the desert because of unbelief inclusive of both Aaron and Moses except TWO persons.

How many of them are not saved in your eyes? Start with Moses.

Then tell me if you have never suffered a single moment of unbelief.

s

all of them died in unbelief. moses died for his sin but his soul wasnt harmed.

paul, would agree or whomever wrote peter. did i ever say that they couldnt repent. if i killed you and repented does that mean that im not a murderer. i did the crime and forever will have your blood. god may forgive me but he DOESNT undo the sin and the consequences. even david reaped what he sowed.

otherwise, accordingly to you judas isachariot will be in heaven. he is innocent. died in unbelief what does that mean? caleb and joshua entered in.

all of them died in unbelief. moses died for his sin but his soul wasnt harmed.

And so likewise for every last one of them.

Isaiah 26:
7 I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.
8 For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.
9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

im sorry theres no support for ONLY jews being given a second chance after their deaths this side of the cross. im not ready to debate the jewish thoughts on a rabbi clothed in righteousness that enters sheol and redeems them there,that is essence what jesus did.

sorry. no jew dies that dies in sin will be in heaven. do you expect karl mark. a jew, to be in heaven if he didnt repent?

Isaiah 26:19
Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise.
Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

im sorry theres no support for ONLY jews being given a second chance after their deaths this side of the cross. im not ready to debate the jewish thoughts on a rabbi clothed in righteousness that enters sheol and redeems them there,that is essence what jesus did.

sorry. no jew dies that dies in sin will be in heaven. do you expect karl mark. a jew, to be in heaven if he didnt repent?

Every last one of us dies with sin and in sin because we 'ALL' have sin and have sinned.

Unbelief is also a SIN. Moses died from UNbelief in the desert. According to your measure Moses is not saved, which is of course utterly preposterous.

s

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back