Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

John MacArthur: Distinguished Calvinist Preacher.

Who is Israel’s Messiah but a Personal Promise of God to His Covenant people Israel:

Deuteronomy 18:18 (KJV 1900): 18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John the Baptist declares the fulfillment:

John 1:31 (KJV 1900): 31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.

And there are still promises yet to be fulfilled to Israel but they all concern their Lion from the tribe of Judah.

Then all Israel will be saved that are all Israel:

Romans 9:1–4 (KJV 1900): 9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

and more:

Romans 9:6–13 (KJV 1900): 6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

And there is more.
Maybe you need to define Judaism, I have no problem with those scriptures.

Maybe you need to define Judaism, I have no problem with those scriptures.
It centers around all that is Jesus Christ.

John 5:39 (KJV 1900): 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

If you know Jesus Christ you will know His Word.
If you know His Word you will know Jesus Christ.

It centers around all that is Jesus Christ.

John 5:39 (KJV 1900): 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

If you know Jesus Christ you will know His Word.
If you know His Word you will know Jesus Christ.
Okay, but I dont think what Jesus did, or who He is or was, is Judaism. Faith in the Messiah was from the beginning, before the law of moses.

Everyone who rejects Christ is in spiritual blindness.
But God has Promised to save the Jews before His return.

Romans 11:1–2 (KJV 1900): I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

Romans 11:25–27 (KJV 1900): 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

What a shame no such promise is made to Italy or Rome.
It just means salvation is available to them
The church is the new Israel

Also anyone opposing the church is also under spiritual blindness
Thanks

The True Church.
The Greek Church of Asia Minor and surrounding areas. Believers had the originals and copies long before Rome did.
Rome only had Paul’s letter around 64-66 AD.
The church is dependent upon scripture?

It just means salvation is available to them
The church is the new Israel

Also anyone opposing the church is also under spiritual blindness
Thanks
The Holy Spirit asked in the negative: “Hath God cast away His people (Israel)?
The Holy Spirit answered:
GOD FORBID.

To oppose God’s Word is to oppose God.

The church is dependent upon scripture?
And each other in the body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:14–31 (KJV 1900): 14 For the body is not one member, but many. 15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. 19 And if they were all one member, where were the body? 20 But now are they many members, yet but one body. 21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. 24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: 25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

There are three priesthoods in the new covenant not two
All true born of God are priests including Jewish believers.

1 Peter 2:5 (KJV 1900): 5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

I
Thats not what defines Judaism, you best study that term.
t was Christ who gave the Law to Moses.
It was Christ that Jacob 'struggled"' with and whose name was changed to Israel. His children through the twelve tribes were the receivers of the Abrahamic Covenant that went to Isaac and then Jacob/Israel, and of whom the tribe of Judah is the family line leading to Jesus Christ.
Everything concerning the Covenants belong to God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Adamic Covenant, Noahic Covenant, Abrahamic Covenant, Mosaic Covenant, Davidic Covenant, etc.)
ALL of them are Authored by Christ and established by Him.

I

t was Christ who gave the Law to Moses.
It was Christ that Jacob 'struggled"' with and whose name was changed to Israel. His children through the twelve tribes were the receivers of the Abrahamic Covenant that went to Isaac and then Jacob/Israel, and of whom the tribe of Judah is the family line leading to Jesus Christ.
Everything concerning the Covenants belong to God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Adamic Covenant, Noahic Covenant, Abrahamic Covenant, Mosaic Covenant, Davidic Covenant, etc.)
ALL of them are Authored by Christ and established by Him.
Thats not Judaism, thats Christ !.

Christ is from the tribe of Judah.
Judaism comes from Judah.
Judaism is Christ and Christ is Judaism.
Thats heresy. Christ is from Heaven, Paul doesnt know Jesus according to the flesh 2 Cor 5:16

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Judaism rejected Jesus Christ

Thats heresy. Christ is from Heaven, Paul doesnt know Jesus according to the flesh 2 Cor 5:16

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Judaism rejected Jesus Christ
Jesus is from Mary. There’s a human and tribal element to God’s Christ.

He wasnt from her egg, He was placed in her by the Spirit. He wasnt of her natural reproduction, neither from her blood
So you deny the humanity of Christ.

It’s very simple:

1 John 2:22–23 (KJV 1900): 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

‘Nuff said.

So you deny the humanity of Christ.

It’s very simple:

1 John 2:22–23 (KJV 1900): 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

‘Nuff said.
Then you deny the unnatural virgin birth, enough said. Matt 1:18

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then you deny the unnatural virgin birth, enough said. Matt 1:18

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
No. I accept the supernatural birth.
From above not below.

Ephesians 4:8–10 (KJV 1900): 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Back