Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Lose Your Salvation in Two Easy Steps

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
glorydaz said:
It's always the other guy with the problem, isn't it? :yes
It's always the other guy who will say Jesus overcame sin just so they could keep sinning.
Forget the fact that we are overcomers because Jesus overcame for us.
Forget the fact that it's the power of God that saves and keeps us.

"Those who have actually walked" and "years of character building discipleship to be able to remain there," "isolated bible verses", "no understanding of what God's grace is." You guys crack me up.

Naturally those who trust in God's power to save and keep, are way below you. ROFL :biglaugh
Galatians 3:1-3 said:
O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Perhaps if the OSAS doctrine would actually teach what it means to overcome instead of saying "there is nothing more we need to do".. blah blah, then your doctrine wouldn't be such a stumbling block. As it is you guys don't "seem" to think you have any responsibility toward your walk with Jesus. If that isn't true you certainly seem to present it that way. Maybe not you so much as others of the OSAS camp.
No, I am not self righteous, I know all too well that I am as capable of falling as anyone, but I am pressing on towards the goal.. by His grace. Grace helps me live for Jesus each day; now can you reconcile that with personal responsibility?

Drew said:
Your argument fails on at least two levels. First, why would Paul say something that men can be saved by good works - as he clearly does here - if he actually believes that this is impossible. This is what you are asking us to believe.

Second, the fact that all men have sinned does not mean that people cannot be savd by good works. You simply assume that "the all have sinned" means "all have sinned and even after they are given the Holy Spirit, they will continue to be enslaved to sin.

This is clearly not the case - as Romans 8 shows, those who have the Spirit are enabled to escape from the grip of the sin nature.

Indeed, Romans 2 is commonly overlooked to mean something else while it clearly denies the idea that good works are useless, and Romans 8 is plain ignored or forgotten. Thus, man is a worthless pile of rags, even WITH the Holy Spirit.

But we've repeated that a thousand times here...

Is this so difficult? Romans 1-3 is about man ABSOLUTELY needing God. Everyone. Whether its the pagans who are saved by their good works via the law written in their hearts by God, or the Jews living by faith, a gift from above, we ALL need God to be saved, Jews and Gentiles alike. Jews are not saved just because they are Jews, Romans 3 makes that agonizingly clear...

Regards

destiny said:
Adullam said:
Those who have actualy walked in the Spirit know that it also takes many years of character building discipleship to be able to remain there. It is difficult to abide always. It is a narrow way. Those who just recite dogma and have no actual spiritual experience of overcoming sin, the world and the devil will keep claiming bible passages vicariously.
Yes.. I was just thinking how the supernatural born again experience has been reduced to a doctrine of recited isolated bible verses, and then the person will admit they are still living sinfully and add that Jesus overcame sin for them so they could remain the same. This is pure error with no understanding of what Grace truly is. It is a narrow way and it is a daily choice for me in knowing I have nothing back there to go back to except the hog pen of the world and probable self destruction. I was never one who could be in between, but this isn't to say that it isn't hard at times. When we find it hard to run or walk, we crawl.

Amen destiny! It is refreshing to hear one who has actually experienced the Christian walk. :)

Drew said:
glorydaz said:
IF Abraham were justified by works...he has something to glory over...BUT not before God. His good works do not justify him.
The "works" here that did not save Abraham are clearly not "good works". If Paul is saying that Abraham is not saved by good works, he would be contradicting what he has said in Romans 2.

What has Paul written in Romans 2?:

Again, it is this:

6God "will give to each person according to what he has done." 7To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

The "works" that Paul is referring to in Romans 4:2 are the works of the Law of Moses - it is these works, and not "good works" - that do not save.

Of course they were good works...he had whereof to glory before men...just not unto God.

The first two chapters of Romans and half the third is the bad news. Man is without excuse. Those under the law will die under the law and those with only their conscience will die without the law. No man is justifed by works. There are people who "seek after" eternal life by doing good. To say that people are saved by doing good goes against all of scripture. People are judged by their deeds not saved by their deeds.

The good news for man begins here....After condemning all of man's efforts, Paul finally brings up grace. We are saved by grace through faith...not by works lest any man should boast.
Romans 3:21-24 said:
But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Trusting in one's own righteous will never save anyone because one sin erases all the good deeds he has ever done. No matter how much he seeks...no matter how persistant he is...it will not be remembered but the sin will be.
Ez. 31:13 said:
When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

destiny said:
Perhaps if the OSAS doctrine would actually teach what it means to overcome instead of saying "there is nothing more we need to do".. blah blah, then your doctrine wouldn't be such a stumbling block. As it is you guys don't "seem" to think you have any responsibility toward your walk with Jesus. If that isn't true you certainly seem to present it that way. Maybe not you so much as others of the OSAS camp.
No, I am not self righteous, I know all too well that I am as capable of falling as anyone, but I am pressing on towards the goal.. by His grace. Grace helps me live for Jesus each day; now can you reconcile that with personal responsibility?

If it's a stumbling block it's because man desires to "do something" instead of rest in the work of the cross. He doesn't really believe we're saved by grace, bought with a price. Do you honestly believe you're capable of falling? That your heart will ever be so hardened that you no longer believe in Jesus? Rejecting Christ is the only sin unto death. Rejecting his work on the cross is pretty darn close to rejecting Him.

Grace helps you live for Jesus each day. Yet you deny God's grace helps others in the same way?
Those who are born again are filled with the same Holy Spirit you are. Whose strength do you walk in...yours or God's? Would you even have life if God wasn't keeping you? Do you keep yourself?
1 Peter 1:5 said:
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
God puts the desire in your heart to obey, he empowers you through the Holy Spirit to obey, he causes you to pant after Him with a desire that does not come from you but from Him. Can man truly obey unless the Lord has created in him a clean heart? Do we throw out all the promises of God because we fear we might do something wrong after He has made us a new creature and seated us with Him in heavenly places?

Where is our confidence that He which has begun a good work will perform it?
Phil. 1: 6 said:
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Who seeks to save himself? Who seeks to keep himself?
Luke 17:33 said:
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
Who saves us?
Luke 19:10 said:
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
The reason I'm so adamant about this is because it distresses me to see believers falling for the lie that Jesus is not ABLE to do what He's promised to do. Is He able to finish the good work he started in those whose heart He has circumcised and raised again into newness of life, or is He not?
Jude 1:24 said:
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

francisdesales said:
Indeed, Romans 2 is commonly overlooked to mean something else while it clearly denies the idea that good works are useless, and Romans 8 is plain ignored or forgotten. Thus, man is a worthless pile of rags, even WITH the Holy Spirit.

I suppose some people look at it that way. I see it a little differently.
Peter recognized it's not our own holiness.
Acts 3:11-12 said:
And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering. And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

In our flesh dwelleth no good thing.
When we're born again of the Spirit, we manifest God's holiness in us.

Whatever man does in his own strength is, indeed, filthy rags compared to the righteousness and glory of God. Man always comes short of the glory of God because we are not God. God may dwell in us, but that does not make us holy and righteous in ourselves.

Romans 11:29 - "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance"[/quote]

Repent not, and you will be saved anyway! It is unconditional!!! :eyebrow[/quote]

This thread is getting almost too ridiculous for words.

No on has said there isn't a need to repent. :nag[/quote]

Hi glorydaz

I agree, this thread is very ridiculous. There is much confusion going on within this thread. And that is an understatement.

We "were"(past tense) dead in our sins, and we were (past tense) saved, even when we were yet sinners.

From time to time we still sin, because we fall short of the glory of God.

We do not "have" to repent. We "should" repent.

The word - Repent, means "change". Our calling from God was a free gift. We didn't earn it, and we can't repent in order to get it either ! We were saved by the grace of God (past tense). Changing (repenting) is our reasonable service towards God. Its not a requirement, its a request.

We can't loose something we didn't earn in the first place ! Our salvation was never earned by us, it is a free gift. We were purchased by God giving of his son to die for our sins on the cross. We are the one's who have been purchased. We are his sheep, because God foreknew us. He is the one who called us out. The only thing we can loose now is our rewards, not our salvation. I was a dairy farmer most of my life. When I went out and purchased a cow at an auction. I purchased that cow. She is now mine to do with as I please. I own her. The same with God. He purchased us , his sheep. We are now his and he can do with us what he pleases. We are a purchased possession. We are saved by his grace. Now we should please God who purchased us with his Son. Our reasonable service is to change our old way of thinking ( repenting is changing !) and put on the new man in righteousness.

You can not repent in order to get saved ! You repent, which means change, because you have been saved by the purchased blood of our Lord. You are now his, because you have been purchased !

Jesus said that my sheep hear my voice. These are purchased sheep. His Father gave him his sheep, and no man can pluck them out of the Father's hand. And because God foreknew you, he also foreknew that you would never sin a sin unto death. Sin yes, but not a sin unto death, or else he would have never purchased you ! ! It is all based upon his foreknowledge !

Everyone in this thread should read and believe what it states in Romans 11:29 & 30 and also read and believe what it states in Romans 8:28 thru verse 39. Then this discussion should be over and all then would be of one mind. Thinking the same thoughts. And then you would have unity.

Salvation was a free gift, and we have been purchased. And it is our reasonable service to change and put on the new man , which is after righteousness.

glorydaz said:
The first two chapters of Romans and half the third is the bad news. Man is without excuse.

You are looking at Romans 1-3 through the Protestant lense of Scripture interpretation. Chapter 2 does not speak about "man is without an excuse". Clearly, men ARE being saved by what they do as a result of the Spirit-written Law in their hearts.

chapter one - all gentiles are aware of God, via His works. Yet, they end up choosing their own ways, to perdition

chapter two - some gentiles are "spiritual Jews" as a result of the Law written on their hearts. Jews are wrong when they teach the ways of God but don't do them.

chapter three - Just being Jewish doesn't save, without faith, the OT litany describes how Jews have failed (since those Psalms refer to wicked Jews...) Thus, just being born a Jew and doing Jewish rituals in of themselves do not save.

The theme? Without God, we are doomed. Being Jewish doesn't save. Not following the Law in our hearts does not save. Man alone cannot be saved.

As a result of God, man can be saved.

glorydaz said:
Those under the law will die under the law and those with only their conscience will die without the law. No man is justifed by works. There are people who "seek after" eternal life by doing good. To say that people are saved by doing good goes against all of scripture. People are judged by their deeds not saved by their deeds.

No man is justified by their works ALONE. But their works in God do save, Romans 2 makes that crystal clear...

One doesn't take their works to God and say "you owe me". But one's work IN GOD save, indeed, they determine our final destiny, because they show whether we are indeed responding to God and are obeying the Law written in our hearts. Our OWN works without God do not save, but our works moved by God do indeed save, as far as bringing us into the Kingdom.

glorydaz said:
Trusting in one's own righteous will never save anyone because one sin erases all the good deeds he has ever done. No matter how much he seeks...no matter how persistant he is...it will not be remembered but the sin will be.

Trusting in one's own righteousness without God will not save. true. Trusting in our righteousness, moved by Jesus Christ, does save. Jesus Himself said so. When born from above, we BECOME righteous as a result of grace. There is no cover-up, God does not pretend or turn the other way so we can sneak into heaven. Our works in Christ are salvific because they are united to Christ's work on the Cross.

glorydaz said:
Ez. 31:13"]When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Yes, a wonderful quote for those who think they can make a one-time statement and never worry again about whether they will "die"... All the past righteousness will be forgotten.

trust in our righteousness in God. Every day.

We are human beings not human doings. We are to BE righteous not try to do the righteousness thing. You can't eliminate righteousness because there are those who posture and put on righteous looking facades! Ironically it is the posturers that would seek to eliminate righteousness. Isn't this what many so-called believers do in order to appear more righteous or holy than the ones they are preaching to, knowing full well that they are as sinful as these? Does hypocrisy not abound??

Rather, the ungodly will seek out those who exhibit true righteousness and be inspired. This produces godly sorrow. The Spirit works with the righteous and the holy in this regard bringing repentance to those thus exposed to they who belong to God. We are called to be righteous and holy...not claim to be righteous and holy as many "believers" do. The very claiming makes one unrighteous...why don't modern "believers" see that. This is why we leave the justifying to God, not claiming our own justification and eternal salvation. We can't judge ourselves in the future. We can't judge others either. We cannot be God for ourselves or others. No one has seen his own name written in the book of life.

Adullam said:
We are human beings not human doings. We are to BE righteous not try to do the righteousness thing. You can't eliminate righteousness because there are those who posture and put on righteous looking facades! Ironically it is the posturers that would seek to eliminate righteousness. Isn't this what many so-called believers do in order to appear more righteous or holy than the ones they are preaching to, knowing full well that they are as sinful as these? Does hypocrisy not abound??

Rather, the ungodly will seek out those who exhibit true righteousness and be inspired. This produces godly sorrow. The Spirit works with the righteous and the holy in this regard bringing repentance to those thus exposed to they who belong to God. We are called to be righteous and holy...not claim to be righteous and holy as many "believers" do. The very claiming makes one unrighteous...why don't modern "believers" see that. This is why we leave the justifying to God, not claiming our own justification and eternal salvation. We can't judge ourselves in the future. We can't judge others either. We cannot be God for ourselves or others. No one has seen his own name written in the book of life.

Hi

I have, my name is on page 1284 of the Lamb's book of life. You need eyes to see it though - :crazy

Establish and confidence and direct your hearts

II Thess. 3:3 - "But the Lord is faithful , who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil"

II Thess. 3:4 - "And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command of you"

II Thess. 3:5 - "And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ"

Now why would you leave out the most important verses concerning overcoming? :confused

Not because you're trying to convince others they can lose their salvation, I hope. :shame
This desire to bring doubt to those in the body is getting tiring. Who is the author of this tearing down of the assurance of the saint's salvation? It should be obvious to everyone.

Cornelius said:
In reality it is simple to understand. The key to understanding is locked up in these words:

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said unto them, Ye offspring of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Mat 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruit worthy of repentance:
Mat 3:9 and think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Its the fruit of repentance that shows if somebody is in fact saved or not. Notice that in this verse they are warned not to claim Abraham as the reason that they are God's children.Its the same for Christians who claim that they can be God's children by just "believing in Jesus" as if the belief in a historical figure and actually produce salvation.

When this belief in Jesus does not have obedience to the Word as a result, it does not lead to salvation. Salvation is not a line that you step over, its a process that lasts your whole lifetime.

A person who is getting saved, will also be in the process of overcoming. Overcoming sin and sickness and the rest of the curse.

So overcoming is a fruit of repentance. If there is no overcoming, then there has been no repentance. No repentance means that person is not on their way to salvation. Surely that is easy enough to understand .That is why these verses (in my next post) are so important to read and understand. These verses describes our ultimate destination. There are only two groups of people: 1) overcomers 2) those who do not overcome.

Overcoming first happens through faith, but faith will bring the manifestation. God, through His grace will help you to overcome if indeed you have faith that He is able to do so, and in fact has done so 2000 years ago. He is our strength. Its important to realize that its our faith (in the promises) that makes us overcome : 1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith.

Here is where you start your journey to overcome :1Jn 5:5 And who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? You cannot overcome anything if you do not believe this.

Then you must find the promises that helps you to overcome :2Pe 1:4 whereby he hath granted unto us his precious and exceeding great promises; that through these ye may become partakers of the divine nature, (overcoming) having escaped from the corruption that is in that world by lust.

1Jn 5:5 And who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

That is correct. This is also a starting point. We cannot overcome if we do not start at this point. Then we move on to 1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith. and we notice it is those who are "begotten of God" that overcome and they overcome using their faith . Their faith in the promises.

In other words: We first start our journey to overcome by believing Jesus is the Son of God. Then after that, we must be born from above, as we lay down our old life and allow ourselves to be crucified with Christ. (Not my will, but Thy will be done) Then as we die to self, we grab hold of the promises of God , by believing them (faith) and we then walk by faith into the manifestation of those promises.

We purify ourselves by obeying the truth in the Word : 1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in your obedience to the truth......... We are told that we must clean our walk ourselves and we do that through our obedience : 1Jn 3:3 And every one that hath this hope set on him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

We are "born from above" (reborn) as we accept the Word into our hearts and soul. We start receiving His nature, His character and His authority, as we submit to the Word in obedience to the truth.

Thus we overcome.

Being reborn or "born from above" is not a once-off experience, but an ongoing experience. Its like the sun rising in your heart until perfection comes manifestly: Pro 4:18 But the path of the righteous is as the dawning light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Drew said:
The "works" that Paul is referring to in Romans 4:2 are the works of the Law of Moses - it is these works, and not "good works" - that do not save.

Context shows this. Let's look at 4:2 in context:

But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.
27Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. On what principle? On that of observing the law? No, but on that of faith. 28For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from observing the law. 29Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, discovered in this matter? 2If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God.

Paul is talking about the inefficacy of the Law of Moses in bringing about justification.
He is not denying the very thing that he has just written in Romans 2 – that people will be given eternal life based on good works.

Drew, I disagree with you here. You have to see the overarching picture here. Anything that God comamands us to do is the law and it's not necessarily limited to the law of Moses. Since the scriptures declare that it is God breathed it means that the law of God is the entire Bible, Old Testament and New. When Jesus says "Love your enemies" and we don't do that, we commit sin.
When Jesus states "Be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect" Matthew 5:48 If we are not perfect as our heavenly Father we are transgressing the law. When the Bible says "children obey your parents" Ephesians 6:1 and we don't obey our parents we transgress the law.

James 2:8-11 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,â€[a] you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,†also said, “Do not murder.â€[c]Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.

Galatians 3:10 "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.â€[e] 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.â€[f] 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.â€[g]

Why was Christ righteous? Because he was the *only* human that was able to keep the demands of the law throughout his entire life. Christ *never* stumbled at one point for if he did then he would be unrighteous and no better than Adam/Eve. No other human can or will ever be able to do this and that is why we are not saved by our good works. If we stumble at one point we are now accountable for that one sin and we will have to answer to God for it and be judged for it.

Yes you can attain righteousness but your righteousness will have to be an exact replica of Christ.

The other way to attain salvation though is through Christ.

This means that yes I may stumble at different points of obedience to the law but Christ paid the price for my stumbling. In which case since my sin was paid for by Christ I will no longer be under the curse of the law because the curse of the law that should have came upon me actually came upon Christ at the crucifixion.

archangel_300 said:
[ Anything that God comamands us to do is the law and it's not necessarily limited to the law of Moses. Since the scriptures declare that it is God breathed it means that the law of God is the entire Bible, Old Testament and New. When Jesus says "Love your enemies" and we don't do that, we commit sin.

Amen :) With this view then , we can read and pray Psalm 119 with the correct understanding of "law"

Psa 119:97 Mem. Oh how love I thy law! It is my meditation all the day.

The law is the Word.

destiny said:
... Obeying Gods laws has set me free from the bondage of the flesh!!

Joh 8:32 and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. :)

His Word (Law) is the truth. His Word is Jesus = Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am... the truth, Joh 17:17........ thy word is truth. ........

Mysteryman said:
Adullam said:

Hi

I have, my name is on page 1284 of the Lamb's book of life. You need eyes to see it though - :crazy

Are you sure it's the same mysteryman? There could be another! It will remain a mystery, man! ;)

Cornelius said:
Being reborn or "born from above" is not a once-off experience, but an ongoing experience. Its like the sun rising in your heart until perfection comes manifestly: Pro 4:18 But the path of the righteous is as the dawning light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Amen! The door is narrow, and so is the way!

Adullam said:
Cornelius said:

Amen! The door is narrow, and so is the way!

Hi

And remember he is the door of the sheep - John 10:7

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine - John 10:14

Those who are not of his sheep - believe not - John 10:26

I know them, and they follow me - John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice

John 10:28 - "And I give unto them eternal life : and they shall never perish

1. Eternal life

2. Never perish :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal