Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russia and Israel, now what?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Russia cannot even take Kiev, marching distance away. China has no interest in that nuclear nation. Ever look at the geography? How are they doing to get there? I think if you asked a military man about this, they would laugh. Wars are still fought with soldiers who need transportation through waters and nations directly opposed to them getting there. But I see that those who hold this eschatology do not want to think about it very far. Nations have to hate Israel whether they do or not. Israel is defenseless whether it is or not. OK, no answers available and no change in eschatology will be entertained.
Dorothy,
I know nothing of end times, but I heard, can't remember where, that the end would come from the Middle East.

Any thought?

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for hanging in there. That is, of course, the Futurist Eschatology. I do not believe a word of that but I know it’s quite popular in N. America.

What I see in scripture is that Jesus came in Judgement (not bodily) and those who pierced him standing at his trial saw that day. He fought against them through the chaos inside and Romans outside. This is my eschatology in a nutshell.

Luke 21:32
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Matt 25:35

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Those experienced what you describe and they deserved it and could have repented anywhere along the way.

Act1:11 describes his second coming without metaphors as you quoted but do not believe judging from the rest of your words. “He will come in same way he left” (no horses, no army, no bloodshed.)

But concerning that day (2nd coming) and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,bbut the Father only. 37For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Notice there were no signs and they were UNAWARE.

The other scriptures you cite are mainly metaphors and describe the events around and up until 70AD. The the scriptures you quote are the same speech given at the same time in different Gospels which is disingenuous of you. The gospels report the same events but it doesn’t make it doubly true. It happened to that generation as Jesus said it would and the details match astoundingly.

God has never and will never come with a supernatural army to execute bloody killing on those who cannot defend themselves because they don’t like Him. In every instances, either He sent human armies or “natural” disasters occurred. He never comes like an invading horde.

The angel said he’d come in the same manner, not to the same place.

I know you don’t agree but if you just understand that with you don’t agree, it’d be great.
Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for sharing. we`ll all know soon one way or the other. So, God bless,

Marilyn.

1 Peter 4:17-18
17 For the time is come that Judgment must begin at the house of GOD: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of GOD?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

2 Thessalonians 7-10

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
I guess I still don’t read anything different than what I said. Maybe that’s the point.

Dorothy,
I know nothing of end times, but I heard, can't remember where, that the end would come from the Middle East.

Any thought?
There are a few schools of Eschatology. Probably the main two are the futurists and preterists, more or less. Futurists see a horrible cataclysmic end where Jesus comes in a bloody and violent military takeover. They focus on the Middle East as the location.

The preterists see those events described in Revelation and the first part of Matthew 24 as mainly over and do not see Jesus coming as a violent takeover in the middle east but the world changing as the gospel spreads. So for that camp, the middle east plays no special role.

There are a few schools of Eschatology. Probably the main two are the futurists and preterists, more or less. Futurists see a horrible cataclysmic end where Jesus comes in a bloody and violent military takeover. They focus on the Middle East as the location.

The preterists see those events described in Revelation and the first part of Matthew 24 as mainly over and do not see Jesus coming as a violent takeover in the middle east but the world changing as the gospel spreads. So for that camp, the middle east plays no special role.
I am half awake, so cut me a little slack. Minor household trauma over room temperature. We good now.

So this little over temperature thing seemed big right now.

Revelation 6:9 kjv
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Matthew 23:30 kjv
30. And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

There are scattered scriptures about the killing of saints and prophets.

The punishment for that sin has not happened totally yet.

As a redneck I have my piddling thoughts.
Hebrews 11:36 kjv
36. And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
37. They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
38. (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
39. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
40. God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Persecution finally comes to New Testament people too.

In the end times the payback for sins is done. Those bad things are finally answered.

The Ezekiel destruction of life in Jerusalem did not take care of all reserved punishment.

The death of Jesus forgave our sins and allowed greater things. Then the Christians began to be killed.

The 70 AD destruction in Jerusalem did not take care of all the reserved punishment.

A final big earthly battle on earth will not take care of all sins.

The Resurrection and final throne judgement will come to take care of all things needing resolution.

As a redneck I just have to say. I do not know all the details.

The head of the duck went over the fence before the tail.
We must think through things first
Then we make deductions secondly
We must have a defense of our beliefs 3rd
The details are the last to happen

There are a lot of theories. Hindsight has been alluded to. One day we will see clearly.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I am half awake, so cut me a little slack. Minor household trauma over room temperature. We good now.

I am glad for you and your household.
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

30. And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

Oh yes it has. Jesus said it would be done to that generation. Luke 11:51 Jesus said those living at that time would receive the punishment. Otherwise it makes no sense at all since there have been sent NO prophets to Israel or anyone else for that matter. There is no one living today who killed the prophets as there aren't any. The saints have been killed for the last 2000 years. There is no reason to think God is going to punish the people in the future for doing this and leave everyone else scot free. This is referring to Israel who killed the prophets and saints sent to her. And that happened in 70 AD. Fits perfectly. That generation that pierced Him experienced his judgement for that.
36. And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
37. They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
38. (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
39. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
40. God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
OK, this speaks of people past, clearly, not people present.
It already did and the worst was under Nero.
In the end times the payback for sins is done. Those bad things are finally answered.
What sins? Why is that generation in the future punished specially? What are they supposed to do that no other did? What the first century did was crucify the Messiah.
The Ezekiel destruction of life in Jerusalem did not take care of all reserved punishment.

The death of Jesus forgave our sins and allowed greater things. Then the Christians began to be killed.

The 70 AD destruction in Jerusalem did not take care of all the reserved punishment.
Yes it did. Why you think it did not? What will that future generation do that was worse that crucify the Messiah and the saints? Nero was also punished for his part in it all. God deciding to terribly punish some future generation for no sins worse than any other besides the first century Jews makes no sense.
I agree. There won't be one and it wouldn't in any case. The battle was the Romans with their motley army surrounding Jerusalem and fighting it.
The Resurrection and final throne judgement will come to take care of all things needing resolution.
Amen! I agree. The Resurrection and Judgement is coming for sure.

There are a lot of theories. Hindsight has been alluded to. One day we will see clearly.
Some of us see more clearly today than others. But time will tell who saw more clearly now.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Of course there is relief for those who wish to see the vengeance of wrongs righted done in a timely fashion.
Revelation 6:11 kjv
11. Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

The wedding garment. Those in the grave who wish for wrongs to be righted can look at their white robe as a promise that justice will be accomplished in the future.

So those who see the unfinished wrath of God can look at the promise of salvation (their wedding garment) and be comforted till the day when hell awaits those bound for eternal punishment.

We want to get in a hurry. God takes care of punishment, but on his timetable. The tares are taken out first, but bound to be burned later. We sometimes want them burned yesterday, but we must wait. God is going to get around to the burning.

I see a red bell. Who what?

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I am glad for you and your household.

Oh yes it has. Jesus said it would be done to that generation. Luke 11:51 Jesus said those living at that time would receive the punishment. Otherwise it makes no sense at all since there have been sent NO prophets to Israel or anyone else for that matter. There is no one living today who killed the prophets as there aren't any. The saints have been killed for the last 2000 years. There is no reason to think God is going to punish the people in the future for doing this and leave everyone else scot free. This is referring to Israel who killed the prophets and saints sent to her. And that happened in 70 AD. Fits perfectly. That generation that pierced Him experienced his judgement for that.

OK, this speaks of people past, clearly, not people present.

It already did and the worst was under Nero.

What sins? Why is that generation in the future punished specially? What are they supposed to do that no other did? What the first century did was crucify the Messiah.

Yes it did. Why you think it did not? What will that future generation do that was worse that crucify the Messiah and the saints? Nero was also punished for his part in it all. God deciding to terribly punish some future generation for no sins worse than any other besides the first century Jews makes no sense.

I agree. There won't be one and it wouldn't in any case. The battle was the Romans with their motley army surrounding Jerusalem and fighting it.

Amen! I agree. The Resurrection and Judgement is coming for sure.

Some of us see more clearly today than others. But time will tell who saw more clearly now.
You were the bell.

Ok generation will not pass away.

From Moses to John (the law was taught).

That is a generation or age to me.

Revelation is showing what will happen in the future to those who are alive at that time.

Prophecy is a done deed at the time it is given by God.. Has it been fulfilled? In the mind of God what he speaks will be done. When Revelation is read it is as good as done.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

You were the bell.

Ok generation will not pass away.

From Moses to John (the law was taught).

That is a generation or age to me.
A generation is a period of either 40 years or 100 years depending upon who you read. But it is not from Moses to Jesus. But I agree with you as to the age. It was the age of the Mosaic covenant and was ended at the destruction of everything Jewish including Jerusalem never to be restored as it was.
Revelation is showing what will happen in the future to those who are alive at that time.
I disagree. It was future to those receiving those letters, the churches and otherwise but it is past to us. But that is the difference between our positions.
Prophecy is a done deed at the time it is given by God.. Has it been fulfilled? In the mind of God what he speaks will be done. When Revelation is read it is as good as done.
I also disagree. God knows past, persent and future and they are not all the same to Him. When he gives a man prophesy to communicate to his children what will happen "soon" as in the Revelation, it meant future but not distant. Jesus told Daniel to seal up the book as the time was not yet. Future, far into the future. Jesus told John NOT to seal up the book because it was eminent. "Soon" and "far away in time" are not the same to Jesus.

Something like that.

But in the first half of the last week of the Devil's world, the false messiah will manifest himself like Christ, like a lamb as is written, in fact a false Christ, course, an ESOTERIC, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Christ, a false lamb, and he will work (in the first half of the last week) as a prophet as was in the Old Testament, for us a false prophet, but for he himself he is a prophet of the Jews and they will receive him as a prophet, something like this, since the beginning of his manifestation. The two horns reveal his origin, his roots, by the way, the Jews would never accept a prophet who was not a Jew, of course.

Now see, to incorporate and merge Catholicism and Judaism-iron and clay-
when the false prophet gives his Power, and his Throne (in Jerusalem), and great Authority to the Beast of sea, the Pope(I have said this countless times), and the Pope (the next one to be elected) be enthroned in Jerusalem by the false prophet (for the time being as a prophet) until the end of the first half of the last week, it will occur that and in that fusion the Beast of the sea, the Papacy through the Pope, the so-called prince of the RCC, will have linked to its religious structure the 10 horns and their 10 diadems, symbolically the 10 tribes of Israel and respective titles of nobility, biblically 10 princes of each tribe. And in that time still to come (UNDERSTAND) the dragon will have dominated worldwide Catholicism as a whole, that is, the 7 heads of the Beast of the sea; then the dragon will exercise all the power of the first Beast-the Papacy/the Pope- before him, as follow:

Revelation 13:12-14

12 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast) before him, and causeth the earth (earth here is Israel) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast (the Beast of sea-GREAT DELUSION), whose deadly wound was (will be) healed.

13 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those (SPIRITIST) miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast (in the sight of the Beast of sea who was ENTHRONED in Jerusalem by the false prophet ) ; saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an image to the Beast(image of the Pope), which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (The Sword is the Word of GOD, self-executing)

15 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) has power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed (in LITERAL fulfillment of Matthew 24:15 to 23. (You know, but check it again. Will be terrible, very very terrible).

Furthermore, the court which is without the temple will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months when the Pope be enthroned in Israel by the false prophet.

Still in the first haalf of the last week, the Jews will worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the Beast(unto the Beast of sea): and they worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? (Michael is able-Revelation 12). And there was given unto him(unto the Beast of sea, so-called prince of the RCC) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.(Revelation 11:2, when Jerusalem be trodden by the Gentiles)
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God(against JESUS, evidently, antichrist), to blaspheme his NAME, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was(will be) given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth(Israel) shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear - Revelation 13:4 to 9.

All SATANIC events above described will occur in the first half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:24-27, and once finished the first half of the week,
the false prophet will replace the Pope which was enthroned before and now, IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK, he will sit in his throne as God, showing himself that he is the only God, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, and having he empowered himself with the incorporation of his religious and SATANIC MONSTER called Roman Catholic Church, he will also say that HE IS THE MESSIAH and is God. So, Revelation 13:11-18 will LITERALLY fulfill, and the great harlot, the Roman Catholic Church will be anihilated as a whole until the END, and Revelation 18 will LITERALLY be fulfilled.

As was prophesied by Daniel : F
rom the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. HERE the sacrifice of JESUS on the cross which has lasted in these last 2,000 years-730.000 days-until the current time, it will be taken out of the way; The Dispensation of the New Testament, the second Covenant, finished for ever.

- Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. The day 1.335 is the day of JESUS's return. Alleluia!
- The millenial God's Kingdom begins - Revelation 11:15 to 18. take a look;

- Satan is laid hold, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and deceives the whole world, he will be bound a thousand years into the bottomless pit, and will be shut up, and a seal put in him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

To the only Wise God our Savior, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ... Luke 13:v.24-25.

Get ready

Something like that.

But in the first half of the last week of the Devil's world, the false messiah will manifest himself like Christ, like a lamb as is written, in fact a false Christ, course, an ESOTERIC, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Christ, a false lamb, and he will work (in the first half of the last week) as a prophet as was in the Old Testament, for us a false prophet, but for he himself he is a prophet of the Jews and they will receive him as a prophet, something like this, since the beginning of his manifestation. The two horns reveal his origin, his roots, by the way, the Jews would never accept a prophet who was not a Jew, of course.

Now see, to incorporate and merge Catholicism and Judaism-iron and clay-
when the false prophet gives his Power, and his Throne (in Jerusalem), and great Authority to the Beast of sea, the Pope(I have said this countless times), and the Pope (the next one to be elected) be enthroned in Jerusalem by the false prophet (for the time being as a prophet) until the end of the first half of the last week, it will occur that and in that fusion the Beast of the sea, the Papacy through the Pope, the so-called prince of the RCC, will have linked to its religious structure the 10 horns and their 10 diadems, symbolically the 10 tribes of Israel and respective titles of nobility, biblically 10 princes of each tribe. And in that time still to come (UNDERSTAND) the dragon will have dominated worldwide Catholicism as a whole, that is, the 7 heads of the Beast of the sea; then the dragon will exercise all the power of the first Beast-the Papacy/the Pope- before him, as follow:

Revelation 13:12-14

12 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (the Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast) before him, and causeth the earth (earth here is Israel) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast (the Beast of sea-GREAT DELUSION), whose deadly wound was (will be) healed.

13 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those (SPIRITIST) miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the Beast (in the sight of the Beast of sea who was ENTHRONED in Jerusalem by the false prophet ) ; saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an image to the Beast(image of the Pope), which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (The Sword is the Word of GOD, self-executing)

15 And he (the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Beast of earth like a lamb, a false lamb) has power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed (in LITERAL fulfillment of Matthew 24:15 to 23. (You know, but check it again. Will be terrible, very very terrible).

Furthermore, the court which is without the temple will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months when the Pope be enthroned in Israel by the false prophet.

Still in the first haalf of the last week, the Jews will worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the Beast(unto the Beast of sea): and they worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? (Michael is able-Revelation 12). And there was given unto him(unto the Beast of sea, so-called prince of the RCC) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.(Revelation 11:2, when Jerusalem be trodden by the Gentiles)
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God(against JESUS, evidently, antichrist), to blaspheme his NAME, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was(will be) given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth(Israel) shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear - Revelation 13:4 to 9.

All SATANIC events above described will occur in the first half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:24-27, and once finished the first half of the week,
the false prophet will replace the Pope which was enthroned before and now, IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK, he will sit in his throne as God, showing himself that he is the only God, and he will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, and having he empowered himself with the incorporation of his religious and SATANIC MONSTER called Roman Catholic Church, he will also say that HE IS THE MESSIAH and is God. So, Revelation 13:11-18 will LITERALLY fulfill, and the great harlot, the Roman Catholic Church will be anihilated as a whole until the END, and Revelation 18 will LITERALLY be fulfilled.

As was prophesied by Daniel : F
rom the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. HERE the sacrifice of JESUS on the cross which has lasted in these last 2,000 years-730.000 days-until the current time, it will be taken out of the way; The Dispensation of the New Testament, the second Covenant, finished for ever.

- Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. The day 1.335 is the day of JESUS's return. Alleluia!
- The millenial God's Kingdom begins - Revelation 11:15 to 18. take a look;

- Satan is laid hold, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and deceives the whole world, he will be bound a thousand years into the bottomless pit, and will be shut up, and a seal put in him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

To the only Wise God our Savior, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ... Luke 13:v.24-25.

Get ready
Well, that is futurism for sure. There are some varieties as to what means what, but this is surely one of those views. It is not my view as I see that all of that is past so I do not need to get ready for terrible times. I get ready for something else.

Thanks DM,
I guess it was the futurists then - that stated the end would come from the Middle East.
I don't really know about those teachings,,,,
so thanks for the good reply.

A generation is a period of either 40 years or 100 years depending upon who you read. But it is not from Moses to Jesus. But I agree with you as to the age. It was the age of the Mosaic covenant and was ended at the destruction of everything Jewish including Jerusalem never to be restored as it was.

I disagree. It was future to those receiving those letters, the churches and otherwise but it is past to us. But that is the difference between our positions.
So if Revelation is all in the past... maybe you could point me to the references for some past events that they didn't teach in school.

When(after 70 AD) did...
  1. the Sun become black as sackcloth? Rev 6:12
  2. the Moon become as blood? Rev 6:12
  3. the wind stop blowing anywhere on Earth? Rev 7:1
  4. it rain hail, fire and blood at the same time? Rev 8:7
  5. 1/3 of the trees get burnt up? Rev 8:7
  6. all the grasses on Earth get burnt up? Rev 8:7
  7. 1/3 of the salt water on Earth become blood? Rev 8:8
  8. 1/3 of all sea creatures died? Rev 8:8
  9. 1/3 of all fresh water on Earth become bitter and kill men? Rev 8:10-11
  10. all the celestial bodies (sun, moon, stars) go dark for 8 hours? Rev 8:12
Those are the first 10 questions that you would have to have an answer for if these things truly are in the past.
Seeing as these things are not small events... and we have records from the 1st century... it should be recorded and match perfectly in every aspect. Such is the nature of prophecy.
So if one of these has not happened yet then it is still a future event. That is how I see it.

This list is just the first 10 things that should be obvious... There are many more and they all need answers.

Reactions: JLB
Back