Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Study shows Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It would be nice to go visit my family so I need to find a airline that doesn't require people to show there medical history. I looked at a couple but they require a safety certificate, that's fine, it's there business and if that's what they choose I respect that and I will take my business somewhere else.

If I can't find a airline who will accept me I will just sail over on a boat, it's all good, I will just use a GPS to get there and have a safety device I can activate in case I need rescuing. Probably take a couple weeks to get there and can just tow a lure out the back on the way, might pick up a marlin or tuna.

It all sounds good but people forget they are still under emergency powers, like in NZ, I mean how long are they going to hold onto those powers where they can just lock people down and restrict people at anytime they want, and the police can just enter anyones private property without a warrant, and all the other rules people forget about that are still actI've under emergency powers, I mean I don't even know, maybe they are permanent rule now where police can just walk inside someone's house at anyone and take them away without the need of a warrant.

That sounds harsh. That don't sound right on it's face, I don't care what Country you live in or if it has a Constitution or whatever, they kust can not do that to people...

But they can show you in writing where they can do that under technicality emergency power 6.4 ch 917 et al 246... (Lol). So they think they can.

Who decides who's right? I do, you do. You decide who comes in your home or if they can order you around. Yu can't really fight them about it. But on the other hand, they're not at the door yet. The day to decide of whether or not to fight them is if they ever come to the door wanting undue process.

They did what?! They went Edward's personal Home and tied to be a punk with him? Of course he resisted! Oh they won and managed to kill Edward (Don't fear those who can only kill the flesh!) but...they should've brought robots. A lot of robots! How many officers did they wind up wheeling out? Details at 11...

Man they don't know what they're walking into. Might as well leave a surprise or six for them, lol.

So it sounds like it's time to bury the guns. But riddle me this, if it's time to bury them, isn't it time to dig them up?

As the Spirit leads...and nothing else.

That sounds harsh. That don't sound right on it's face, I don't care what Country you live in or if it has a Constitution or whatever, they kust can not do that to people...

But they can show you in writing where they can do that under technicality emergency power 6.4 ch 917 et al 246... (Lol). So they think they can.

Who decides who's right? I do, you do. You decide who comes in your home or if they can order you around. Yu can't really fight them about it. But on the other hand, they're not at the door yet. The day to decide of whether or not to fight them is if they ever come to the door wanting undue process.

They did what?! They went Edward's personal Home and tied to be a punk with him? Of course he resisted! Oh they won and managed to kill Edward (Don't fear those who can only kill the flesh!) but...they should've brought robots. A lot of robots! How many officers did they wind up wheeling out? Details at 11...

Man they don't know what they're walking into. Might as well leave a surprise or six for them, lol.

So it sounds like it's time to bury the guns. But riddle me this, if it's time to bury them, isn't it time to dig them up?

As the Spirit leads...and nothing else.

That's where the issue is. I mean on one hand there is the bill of Socratic and civil rights life and security of the person, and then there is I think its swcrion 50 of the health Act under outbreak of contagious disease the health minister seems to over rule it. So what law can over rule other laws. I guess these powers havent been used before so there has obviously been conflict.

I mean if you have a bill of democratic and civil rights under life and security of the people, and then there is another bill that gives someone power to over rule them under an emergency act. I mean, if they can be over ruled then they are not rights they are privileges. You can't call something a right if it can be infringed.

This one guy said to me he can't believe all those people going on about there rights, and I'm like dude it's not there rights, its your rights, Im sure you would not be happy of someone had the authority to just randomly enter your private property and kidnap you and lock you in a cage under some false accusation and when you say you have rights they say it's not about your rights.

A right with a condition attached is called a privilege. Like a driving a vehicle it has a licence attached , you have the right to drive a vehicle but your licence can be taken from you, so it's a privilege, not a right.

History shows us that the best thing to do when the government gets too upity is to fight and resist.

All men were created equal. Rights are our illusion and privlege is their illusion.

It all sounds good but people forget they are still under emergency powers, like in NZ, I mean how long are they going to hold onto those powers where they can just lock people down and restrict people at anytime they want, and the police can just enter anyones private property without a warrant, and all the other rules people forget about that are still actI've under emergency powers, I mean I don't even know, maybe they are permanent rule now where police can just walk inside someone's house at anyone and take them away without the need of a warrant.
As I said, my wife and I were very disappointed. We weren't surprised at the government there, governments left to their own will always seek more power. We were surprised how easily the Australian people were so willing comply to the outrageous restraints and the ease with which the government simply assumed the authority that it did.

It won't get better without resistance against them.

I must say they got me a good one for April fools. I mean the police and the zoo teaming up and putting live cameras on trained animals to keep the state safe. I mean that's a good one because these days it wouldn't actually surprise me. They love cameras in the name of safety, even a camera cannot and does not prevent someone from committing a crime or can keep anyone safe. If anything a camera can only give evidence after a fact.

I must say they got me a good one for April fools. I mean the police and the zoo teaming up and putting live cameras on trained animals to keep the state safe. I mean that's a good one because these days it wouldn't actually surprise me. They love cameras in the name of safety, even a camera cannot and does not prevent someone from committing a crime or can keep anyone safe. If anything a camera can only give evidence after a fact.
Should government entities be allowed to mount cameras in public places without public approval? We had several locations in Texas where municipalities placed red light cameras at intersections. People were sent traffic violation notices and fines via the mail. The state either outlawed it or left people to respond to them at their own discretion without effect on their driving record.

I find it amazing how some private business were forced to refuse customers against there own choice and not only that are then responsible to enforce it or face a penalty. I mean, it's not there job to be law enforcement and ask every who enters for there private medical history.

Should government entities be allowed to mount cameras in public places without public approval? We had several locations in Texas where municipalities placed red light cameras at intersections. People were sent traffic violation notices and fines via the mail. The state either outlawed it or left people to respond to them at their own discretion without effect on their driving record.

As far as I am aware it's not a crime to photo and video in public. So just as people film and take photos in public so does the government.

I don't agree with random searches or people being treated like potential criminals before a fact. I mean I come to a stop for a alcohol and drug test and say I don't need one because I have not been drinking and I don't take illegal substances, yet I'm still accused of being a potential offender and of I refuse would have to go to court and waste my time and the judge time. So I take one and it's negative and I'm like thanks I have about as much trust in you as you do me.

I mean, if they can be over ruled then they are not rights they are privileges. You can't call something a right if it can be infringed.
No, they’re still rights. They can be overruled in exceptional circumstances, such as for public safety. Rights are predicated on the belief that people, businesses, governments, etc., will act responsibly. When people and businesses don’t, won’t, or likely will not act responsibly in accordance with a right, governments may need to act.

If you chose not to get vaccinated, that is fine, but you expect to be able to act irresponsibly and go wherever you like. Businesses have the responsibility to keep their employees and customers/clients safe, and so have the right to keep you from entering their premises. Governments also have the same responsibility for areas where government oversight is concerned. And sometimes, in order to be able to enforce the rights of businesses and institutions, they have to make laws.

The main problem is that too many are acting irresponsibly and even defiantly.

No, they’re still rights. They can be overruled in exceptional circumstances, such as for public safety. Rights are predicated on the belief that people, businesses, governments, etc., will act responsibly. When people and businesses don’t, won’t, or likely will not act responsibly in accordance with a right, governments may need to act.

If you chose not to get vaccinated, that is fine, but you expect to be able to act irresponsibly and go wherever you like. Businesses have the responsibility to keep their employees and customers/clients safe, and so have the right to keep you from entering their premises. Governments also have the same responsibility for areas where government oversight is concerned. And sometimes, in order to be able to enforce the rights of businesses and institutions, they have to make laws.

If I got 19 and a mild flu someone would probably tell me I should have got the jab and could have possibly been less sick, and if I got the jab and a mild flu someone would probably tell me it could have prevented me from getting more sick or hospitalised.

If I am not sick or feeling sick or have any symptoms of being sick, why do you think it's fair I get treated like a possible health risk and banned from society when I'm most probably not. I would be more not a risk than a risk doing a risk assessment.

Are you feeling sick. No.

Have you been around anyone with 19. No

Do you have any symptoms of any type of cold or flu. No.

Do you have a temperature. No.

Sorry, access denied.
Welcome to a world where post modernists are in positions of authority.

I actually had a medical situation where was face was inflamed and getting worse and my doctor was away so I rung another doctors practice to see a doctor as they had vacant spaces and they refused me to see a doctor because I was not vaccinated. Apparently everyone else's heath is more important than mine.

I'm not the health risk who goes to see a doctor when I have a cold or flu.

Are you feeling sick. No.

Have you been around anyone with 19. No

Do you have any symptoms of any type of cold or flu. No.

Do you have a temperature. No.

Sorry, access denied.
Which is their right and responsibility to their customers. The irony is, it probably protects you more than the vaccinated, but you can’t even see it. You should be thankful that they won’t let you in.

Back