Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Study shows Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
When something is too good to be true I usually question it. Like the jab is free get your free jab. Nothing is free. Do people think these products were just given to the government to give to the people for free .

It must be a coincidence suddenly mandates are lifted around the same time the PM calls the federal election.

When something is too good to be true I usually question it. Like the jab is free get your free jab. Nothing is free. Do people think these products were just given to the government to give to the people for free .
Have you ever heard of taxes? The government paid the drug companies to produce the vaccines that have been instrumental in saving many, many lives. I recently received my fourth vaccine injection and -- guess what? -- I'm still alive.

Once upon a time there was a psychopath called Hitler, he brainwashed society through the media to believe a minority was a threat to society and sent them to camps in the name of the countries safety, and they done nothing wrong and they were no threat or problem. Never again.
It is absolutely disgraceful when anyone, especially Christians, make comparisons between the pandemic mandates and the Holocaust. It is such an ugly and fallacious right-wing tactic that believers need to stop promoting.

It must be a coincidence suddenly mandates are lifted around the same time the PM calls the federal election.
Of course it isn't a coincidence, but what is your point? No one (or at least not many) like the mandates, so of course a PM is going to cancel them in the hopes that it will help them get re-elected. It does not mean that the mandates are useless or used only as a means of coercion or control. Politicians only care about two things: what can get them into power and what can keep them there. They'll do anything, even contradictory and hypocritical things, to achieve those objectives.

It is absolutely disgraceful when anyone, especially Christians, make comparisons between the pandemic mandates and the Holocaust. It is such an ugly and fallacious right-wing tactic that believers need to stop promoting.

Of course it isn't a coincidence, but what is your point? No one (or at least not many) like the mandates, so of course a PM is going to cancel them in the hopes that it will help them get re-elected. It does not mean that the mandates are useless or used only as a means of coercion or control. Politicians only care about two things: what can get them into power and what can keep them there. They'll do anything, even contradictory and hypocritical things, to achieve those objectives.

Free I was not making comparisons as there is no comaprison. And I must admit I had been drinking so I probably say alot of things that don't make sense or are stupid so forgive me. All I was trying to say is its not good to treat people differently because of there status in society. Everyone should be treated equally . If some people are not allowed out then everyone should not be allowed out. Anyhow ita basically over . Things are getting back to normal and people can start to move on now. Society needs to work together and help each other out and just be peaceful and love thy neighbour.

Free I was not making comparisons as there is no comaprison. And I must admit I had been drinking so I probably say alot of things that don't make sense or are stupid so forgive me.
Understood. No worries. I just have seen that comparison several times over the last year or so.

All I was trying to say is its not good to treat people differently because of there status in society. Everyone should be treated equally .
I fully agree.

If some people are not allowed out then everyone should not be allowed out.
If some people pose more of a risk to others or themselves, then no, they should not be allowed out. Why should all be punished because of a relative few? As I have said before, actions have consequences.

Anyhow ita basically over . Things are getting back to normal and people can start to move on now. Society needs to work together and help each other out and just be peaceful and love thy neighbour.
It's actually far from over. It may never be over, especially as long as people refuse to follow the mandates and/or not get vaccinated.

Also because I want to go home I am getting vaccinated. I have never been against it and if it makes people feel more comfortable like my family if I visit my grandparents and life a bit easier so I can fly then I have no problem. I will be double jabbed soon.

If vaccinated persons and masks work .100 percent then I would have never got the Spanish flu 30 years ago .

Yet I did and many others a virus isn't going to just die off ,govts aren't God and while I'm hardly antivacinne I know that the govt is to impotent to be my vanguard.

PTSD has taught me that .

If I went to the VA for meds to treat my insomnia it's no work for me as I can't drive ,I can't think either from their ove.r prescription of mind numbing meds they give .you can't call 10 minutes if listening to a person with suicidal idollations and depression,medicine when it's once a month or every three.

I can upon local support ran by certified therapists faster and these are often private doctors or volunteers who are supported locally to assist in private or group therapy .

Isolate and hide from covid or die from my own demons .?!

I choose to keep my mind healthy .

I will choose church and the therapy and take my chances .if I desired to feed my isolation tendency I would have been a foot note of a dead member as told by Jeff.

Zoom psychology and psychiatry isn't enough .there are things said in person and with PTSD this is the Worst form as we by nature become antisocial .I by nature will eschew even my own wife or blood .we aren't meant to do this .

It's us serving each other as led by God for God .I get the health concerns.

If vaccinated persons and masks work .100 percent
I haven't seen a single person claim this during the entire pandemic. We know the vaccines don't provide 100% protection, but they help significantly, and we know that masks do something but are not close to 100% effective (for a number of reasons). Together though, along with distancing, proper hand washing, and sanitizing it can all work fairly well.

Some things just don't make sense to me. I mean I understand there is a virus and everyone needs to be as safe as possible but to be a risk to others someone actually needs to have it first, I mean it's no one fault who does have it, no one asked for it or wants it. I mean I'm just unsure why people could not just take a test. People who do have the virus do the right thing and quarantine. I mean if vaccine can help prevent the more vulnerable people from getting really sick that's great. I mean why I was not allowed out people who was could go out and get 19 and still pass it on to others. Who's to say they didn't have it and were out and about, just because they got a health pass.

Its like a breath test people get tested to make sure they not a risk to themselves or others and if they are clean they are free to go and if not we'll most people lose there licence for a time until they learn there responsibilities. Its like going on assumptions rather than facts.

I was always happy to take a test. I would have taken a test before
everytime I went out if need be just to show I'm not placing others at risk. If I don't have 19 I'm not the one who could be placing anyone at risk.

As I said I'm getting vaccinated anyhow and I have never had a problem with it but I tell you it's not a nice feeling when your labelled by others especially your own family. A family member didn't want me to visit unless I was vaccinated, I mean could I not just do a rapid antigen test before visit and show them a negative result and then ask them what there issue is or what type of problem they think I am. Christmas I was not even allowed to see my family as family members didn't want anyone there who was not vaccinated, the family has a good time and party and you have to spend the day alone because your somehow seen as a problem.

Some things just don't make sense to me. I mean I understand there is a virus and everyone needs to be as safe as possible but to be a risk to others someone actually needs to have it first, I mean it's no one fault who does have it, no one asked for it or wants it. I mean I'm just unsure why people could not just take a test. People who do have the virus do the right thing and quarantine. I mean if vaccine can help prevent the more vulnerable people from getting really sick that's great. I mean why I was not allowed out people who was could go out and get 19 and still pass it on to others. Who's to say they didn't have it and were out and about, just because they got a health pass.

Its like a breath test people get tested to make sure they not a risk to themselves or others and if they are clean they are free to go and if not we'll most people lose there licence for a time until they learn there responsibilities. Its like going on assumptions rather than facts.

I was always happy to take a test. I would have taken a test before
everytime I went out if need be just to show I'm not placing others at risk. If I don't have 19 I'm not the one who could be placing anyone at risk.

As I said I'm getting vaccinated anyhow and I have never had a problem with it but I tell you it's not a nice feeling when your labelled by others especially your own family. A family member didn't want me to visit unless I was vaccinated, I mean could I not just do a rapid antigen test before visit and show them a negative result and then ask them what there issue is or what type of problem they think I am. Christmas I was not even allowed to see my family as family members didn't want anyone there who was not vaccinated, the family has a good time and party and you have to spend the day alone because your somehow seen as a problem.
The whole problem is that people can have it and not know they do, and so can spread it. This has been know for the better part of two years. RA tests are not that accurate when it comes to Omicron and it’s variants, so not letting you attend, as difficult as it was, was the best thing for everyone.

The whole problem is that people can have it and not know they do, and so can spread it. This has been know for the better part of two years. RA tests are not that accurate when it comes to Omicron and it’s variants, so not letting you attend, as difficult as it was, was the best thing for everyone.

I guess if I stayed home no one could give me a virus.

Some people only think of physical health but mental health is also important. I mean if people can get exemptions they should be allowed mental health exemptions. Some people out there need there support groups or there interaction with others especially if they live alone, and it's not a good idea to force some people to be alone and isolate. It could damage there mental health even more or they could flip. They need to be looked after as well. I was thinking of peoples mental health during lockdowns. Especially if support groups and meeting were all forced to close.

Some people only think of physical health but mental health is also important. I mean if people can get exemptions they should be allowed mental health exemptions. Some people out there need there support groups or there interaction with others especially if they live alone, and it's not a good idea to force some people to be alone and isolate. It could damage there mental health even more or they could flip. They need to be looked after as well. I was thinking of peoples mental health during lockdowns. Especially if support groups and meeting were all forced to close.
Yes, mental health is very important, but would it be worth risking physical health, even death, for the sake of mental health? Depending on the jurisdiction, people have been able to meet, physically distanced, indoors and outdoors during the entire pandemic or at least for a good deal of time now. There are also Zoom, phone calls, texting, and email. All less than ideal but something is better than nothing. There is little reason for people to be completely isolated.

Not to mention the mental health issues that come from struggling with a severe COVID infection or long-COVID; the effects of both are well known.

Yes, mental health is very important, but would it be worth risking physical health, even death, for the sake of mental health? Depending on the jurisdiction, people have been able to meet, physically distanced, indoors and outdoors during the entire pandemic or at least for a good deal of time now. There are also Zoom, phone calls, texting, and email. All less than ideal but something is better than nothing. There is little reason for people to be completely isolated.

Not to mention the mental health issues that come from struggling with a severe COVID infection or long-COVID; the effects of both are well known.
There were a lot of deep dark bad things that went on during the lockdowns . Big Brother was in full operation , People not allowed to go walk in the parks !

There were a lot of deep dark bad things that went on during the lockdowns . Big Brother was in full operation , People not allowed to go walk in the parks !
Perhaps in Alabama. Here in New Mexico we could walk anywhere we wanted.

Like I said, it depended on the jurisdiction.

Back