Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Study shows Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I actually had a medical situation where was face was inflamed and getting worse and my doctor was away so I rung another doctors practice to see a doctor as they had vacant spaces and they refused me to see a doctor because I was not vaccinated. Apparently everyone else's heath is more important than mine.

I'm not the health risk who goes to see a doctor when I have a cold or flu.
There is something that would solve your problems and complaints: get vaccinated.

Which is their right and responsibility to their customers. The irony is, it probably protects you more than the vaccinated, but you can’t even see it. You should be thankful that they won’t let you in.

So I should thank a small family business for turning me away from there shop against there choice in the name of my own safety?.

Which is their right and responsibility to their customers. The irony is, it probably protects you more than the vaccinated, but you can’t even see it. You should be thankful that they won’t let you in.

My Dad's wife has already tried that one. Try telling me I'm allowed in there house if I'm not jabbed. Aside from living off his wealth and hardly working a day in her life always feeding me the dog bones when I visit yet feeds her own family the nice cheese platter and roast dinner complimentary of my dad, maybe she could go out for the day, or maybe a week, and a Father and Son can spend some time together without interference.

There is something that would solve your problems and complaints: get vaccinated.

I don't go to doctors practices or pharmacies with vulnerable people around if I have a cold or flu. I stay home and use what's in my medical kit I or get someone to go out and get me something. Even if I was vaccinated the same moral would apply. I get called a risk going to a doctor when I don't have any cold or flu like symptoms yet just because someone has a jab they get a free pass, who knows what virus they have and could spread. The jab is not immunity.

Do people not understand how many people get screwed over a basic rule.

I mean the Premier suddenly decided to lock down all schools for the next day when the next day was a beautiful day. What type of joke was that.

People say I'm selfish but i think about the thousands of parents who suddenly have to try change there next day, maybe they have to call in sick to work because they have to look after there children, or try find a babysitter within hours. That's mental stress on people already stressed.

Oh, and it was nothing to do with a virus, apparently the weather was going to be bad so it was a climate lock down. And when the next day was beautiful and single person just turns around and says sorry.

Apparently the police will be on force at the airport over Easter because it must be a place of trouble as all people do is travel from A to B and mind there own business, so they will have dogs and will be carrying short barrel rifles.

"A new study from Lund University in Sweden on how the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine affects human liver cells under experimental conditions, has been viewed more than 800,000 times in just over a week. The results have been widely discussed across social media – but the results have in many cases been misinterpreted. Two of the authors, Associate Professor Yang de Marinis (YDM) and Professor Magnus Rasmussen (MR), share their views."

https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/article/qa-covid-19-vaccine-study-gains-attention

"A new study from Lund University in Sweden on how the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine affects human liver cells under experimental conditions, has been viewed more than 800,000 times in just over a week. The results have been widely discussed across social media – but the results have in many cases been misinterpreted. Two of the authors, Associate Professor Yang de Marinis (YDM) and Professor Magnus Rasmussen (MR), share their views."

https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/article/qa-covid-19-vaccine-study-gains-attention

Fair enough. Maybe it's not 1000% accurate. Even so the gist is clear. Even if only partially true, (or provable) at this point...it is still a "not good" vaccine.

No wonder it's not right. Vaccines used to take years and years to develop, to get it right. 19 vaccine was developed at breakneck speed and pushed through.

So in fairness, I'll check into it again in 20 or 25 years to see how the progress is going with it, lol.

So I should thank a small family business for turning me away from there shop against there choice in the name of my own safety?.
People are required to follow the laws instituted by governments for their health and welfare. The health of society is more important than an individual's wants/needs. It's called loving your neighbor.

Apparently the police will be on force at the airport over Easter because it must be a place of trouble as all people do is travel from A to B and mind there own business, so they will have dogs and will be carrying short barrel rifles.

As has been recently shown, airports can be dangerous places. People infected with COVID-19 can make others seriously ill or kill them.

As has been recently shown, airports can be dangerous places. People infected with COVID-19 can make others seriously ill or kill them.

That is true 19 is contagious and can make people very sick. That's why all my life anytime I have had cold or flu like symptoms I don't go out and stay home and away from others until I am well. I only go out if I am feeling well. And when people are sick the last thing they want to do is go out. Its common sense and responsible to stay home and away from others if your sick with something that can be contagious.

And now there is a jab that can help protect the most vulnerable so that's good. Most people I know over 60 get there annual flu jabs for added protection or whatever it's supposed to do I'm not a doctor but I guess it helps in some way.

Some people wonder why I get defensive when I see a minority labelled a risk in society in the name of public safety and treated like a disease and not allowed to go out and do things like every one else why the government is building quarintine camps in the name of safety. Do people think I'm just going to ignore it. Never. I will always stand for minorities.

Once upon a time there was a psychopath called Hitler, he brainwashed society through the media to believe a minority was a threat to society and sent them to camps in the name of the countries safety, and they done nothing wrong and they were no threat or problem. Never again.

Ita not a joke when a minority get labeled a threat to society when when it's a fact they are not. I mean as I was labelled a public health risk I could easy at any time take a rapid antigen test to prove a false accusation I'm a walking disease and problem in society. Banned from going out why everyone else who complied with the government got a free pass when it didn't stop the spread of nothing.

Not even allowed to be a human being anymore. Suddenly the power players send a emergency and everyone needs to consume big pharma's products and if they dont want to consume some companies product then receive a penalty in the name of public safety.

How does it work anyhow?. I mean how much tax payer funding does government give to these companies and when they produce a product sell it back to the people who funded them at like a 700% profit or something?

Back