Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The Church Throughout Revelations

What is Papal Rome? The Vatican? The entire Roman Catholic faith? Where are they going to get the physical ability to force anyone to do anything?
I'm not speaking of the Catholic faith or even the Pope, but that of the governing powers of Papal Rome like that governing powers that were at one time in control of Jerusalem and are even now trying to take that control back.

I'm not speaking of the Catholic faith or even the Pope, but that of the governing powers of Papal Rome like that governing powers that were at one time in control of Jerusalem and are even now trying to take that control back.
This is what Papal Rome is....one can't change that definition at will. So do you believe it is actually Papal Rome that you believe is in Revelation or something else.
noun, plural papacies. Roman Catholic Church
the office, dignity, or jurisdiction of the pope.
the system of ecclesiastical government in which the pope is recognized as the supreme head.
the period during which a certain pope is in office.
the succession or line of the popes.

You need to create a thread all to yourself.You do quite well with jason debating jason.
I debate myself prior to posting.

if we are to believe that one day the ac is going to happen as well that person if he was born when futurists said he was first around say mid 1800's he is about 200 years old. if we are to be belief that the church is the ONLY thing that restrains him and that church is removed and another church killed in mass. why then is the first church removed? why then does god need to have an ac to judge man?if you look up the delusions of Judaism in her past during ad 70. its bad. they had to deny what jesus said to them. those signs were for them. not us. the church then knew that

what is the song of moses?its in the torah. it was rehearsed by isreal.look it up and tell my why any saved jew would recite that to the LORD.

The Governing Powers of Papal Rome? In whom and where do you see this? At what time where they in control of Jerusalem? You're not worried about Crusaders are you?

This is what Papal Rome is....one can't change that definition at will. So do you believe it is actually Papal Rome that you believe is in Revelation or something else.
noun, plural papacies. Roman Catholic Church
the office, dignity, or jurisdiction of the pope.
the system of ecclesiastical government in which the pope is recognized as the supreme head.
the period during which a certain pope is in office.
the succession or line of the popes.

The abomination of desolation was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Papal Rome) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Papal Rome and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world.
(Rev 13:3, 12; Matthew 24:15; Rev 12:6)

Jesus said those who will endure in the faith of Christ unto the end the same shall be saved. This means the end of Papal rule in 1798 which now allowed the Gospel to be preached through out the world as we have been set free from Papal authority even though Papal Rome will try to take its seat again to rule the nations from Jerusalem, which is also an abomination of desolation to God as Satan said “I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds, I will be like the Most High,”. There is much tribulation yet to come through Papal Rome as the world will face their tyranny once again and then the end shall come when God will judge the world as he separates the wheat from the tares, or the goats from the sheep and make end to all sin.
(Matthew 24:13, 14; Daniel 11:36-40; 11:41-45; 2Thessalonians 2:3, 4; Isaiah 14:12-14)

The abomination of desolation was 1260 years (a year is as a day with the Lord) of Papal Rome rule from 538AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius and the beast (Papal Rome) until the deadly wound came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the papal government and established a secular one. This is also confirmed in Revelation 12:6 the church of Jesus would hide in the wilderness for exactly 1260 days (years) or 3 ½ years. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million saints slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. 1798 – 538 = 1260 days/years. Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy and its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Papal Rome and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world.
(Rev 13:3, 12; Matthew 24:15; Rev 12:6)

Jesus said those who will endure in the faith of Christ unto the end the same shall be saved. This means the end of Papal rule in 1798 which now allowed the Gospel to be preached through out the world as we have been set free from Papal authority even though Papal Rome will try to take its seat again to rule the nations from Jerusalem, which is also an abomination of desolation to God as Satan said “I will ascend into heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God (other ruling powers) I will sit also upon the Mount of the Congregation in the sides of the north (Jerusalem). I will ascend above the clouds, I will be like the Most High,”. There is much tribulation yet to come through Papal Rome as the world will face their tyranny once again and then the end shall come when God will judge the world as he separates the wheat from the tares, or the goats from the sheep and make end to all sin.
(Matthew 24:13, 14; Daniel 11:36-40; 11:41-45; 2Thessalonians 2:3, 4; Isaiah 14:12-14)
I can't find a decree given by Justinian in 538. I have diligently searched the internet and cannot find verification. Do you have a link to this info.? Thanks

Back