Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Is Shown By Christendom's Utter Lack of a Unified Theology?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
All of Scripture demonstrates amongst its writers and Prophets a singular agreement upon Theology and Faith. There is never any argument or disunity, other than the minor example between Peter and Paul about Gentile observance of the Law, which was quickly resolved.

Each writer and segment of Scripture builds and confirms what had already been written. Church denominations did not exist. Tares in the Church, ignorance of God, overt sin, weaknesses, and failures did exist, but a central core of comprehension and faith was identifiable.

After the Early Church, there has come into place nothing but a trend for divergent faith and practice upon every aspect of Theology and Doctrine. Where is the unity commanded by Christ in John 17:21, "That they also may be one in us"?

Do not waste our time restating what I have already said, here. Do not chat and share like an intuitive woman. Do not give lame explanations. Do not give shallow speculation. Do not start talking about me. Just give an answer.
I think one reason is a lack of critical thinking.

Back