Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Who are the Four Horsemen?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When The Revelation was written the seals were opened.. Some folks date The Revelation around 60AD some around 90AD so either one the seals were opened.

reba their may have been prophets before time who understood parts of it but not as this time...

Reba do you know what is the biggest devision about the last days amongst the believers?
The biggest division the belief about the seven year tribulation.
many of the brethren believe that during the first 3.5 years of the tribulation they will be raptured and the christians that has not been living godly will suffer on earth the wrath of the anti-christ.

this interpretation is wrong. I will tell you what the lord told me the last days will be and what the great tribulation is.

The lord told me for 3.5 years the saints are going to be killed. that vile one and his army will kill us all.
there is a remnant that will not have the option to take the mark of the beast.
that remnant are they who will be upon earth during the thousand year reign.
the brethren that was killed will be raised during that great quake and reign with christ a thousand years.

this is what the lord told me. but just like many did not believe the prophets in generations of old so it is now for many do not believe me.
but i can provide so much scrpture to back these interpretations yet many brethren just do not believe.

i use to think we would be transformed magically and caught up to heaven during the last days but thats not so.
during the 1000 year reign at the end of it the brethren in those days will be transformed and caught up to christ to meet the lord in the air.

many brethren do not believe that they believe the apostle who said that is talking about the last days with great earth quake.

and you say the seals was upon of revelations what seals? certain horses may have been in power at different times in the past but i tell you the seals was not open in the seals was open all these things that i have told you what have been happened all ready.

the seals was not upon. if you do not believe me look in the bible. i am not lying to you there is many scripture evidence to back this saying i say to you

im sorry i meant the trumpets the seals was open in the past and i believe the next seal to be open is the fifth seal.

Last edited:
John was looking at the End Times and the tribulation.I think he was looking at warfare and that includes planes,helicopters and all kinds of things our military is using right now.That would have been foreign to John way back then.

Maybe. Time will for sure. We know wars are coming, and if we hear about weird monsters flying around, we'll know what that is too, so even just to keep it in mind would not be a bad thing.

The important thing to remember, either way, is that The Lord loves us and we will not be harmed from these things if we're even here. So keep praying...and looking at the skies! :)

ok why i say the saints will be killed. look at daniel scriptures with revelations scriptures

daniel 8:12
And an army was given to him against the daily sacrifice because of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it worked, and succeeded.

daniel 7:21

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

as we can see from these two verses about the anti christ- little horn god is saying he is waring against the saints and prevailed against them

now lets look at revelation

rev.6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

rev 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

why would god say fear none of those things you shall suffer than say the devil will cast some of us into prison that we may be TRIED

but why would god try us? remember the god before is the same god now. the question is does god try his people lets look at the scripture

psalm 7:9
Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

remember i said that when interpreting the bible god will say the same things over and over in different ways this is how you know your interpretation of it is correct? look for your selves he is saying the same thing.

but wait here is the question why would god let the anti christ kill his people does the lord has pleasure in the death of his saints?

lets look to the scriptures

psalms 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

seems that the lord considers the death of his saints precious so what is the scriptures saying?
the saints will be killed.

you what is something i find very odd. god did not say how that vile one would take the kingdoms by flattery or who it was he would be flattering and i thought it was the kings of the nations but what if it was the people of the kingdoms he would be flatterying? something to ponder. ijs

Daniel and The Revelation neither one mention antichrist. mankind has inserted that word into God's Word...

. . . . I will tell you what the lord told me the last days will be and what the great tribulation is.
2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation

Daniel and The Revelation neither one mention antichrist. mankind has inserted that word into God's Word...

2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation

yes they did not use the word but when i say anti-christ i am reffering to the vile one, that little horn spoken of by daniel the prophet.

and exactly this is why i tell everybody

What God said is His Word not what we say...
Yes,and His word should be taken literally.Many take a verse or passage of the Bible and the definition that is their own ignoring the context and Authors intent.This is not what God intended.When we make ourselves the final authority of which parts of the Bible are to be interpreted literally we make ourselves the authority over God.

What God said is His Word not what we say...
Yes,and His word should be taken literally.Many take a verse or passage of the Bible and the definition that is their own ignoring the context and Authors intent.This is not what God intended.When we make ourselves the final authority of which parts of the Bible are to be interpreted literally we make ourselves the authority over God.

True reba but let me ask you. do you consider that vile one a anti-christ? or do you think he accepts the lord god jesus and the savior of the world?

and kathi.. how do you know what the authors intent is? if we go by your sayings how would it be possible for a man to understand gods word?
And how do we make our selves the final authority over gods word?

Do you know why men read the bible and cant understand it according to this world?
they say it is hard to read and some people say its not accurate because it is written by many men.

but the bible is not for the children of this world to understand but the children of the world to come

do not forget the parable of isaiah the prophet.

it is written

isaiah 6

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

some men say that this was only for the days of isaiah if that is true then why did jesus say

in mathew 13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

do you understand now why many can not understand the scriptures?

it is not meant for them but it is meant for us the children of the world to come

Last edited:
True reba but let me ask you. do you consider that vile one a anti-christ? or do you think he accepts the lord god jesus and the savior of the world?

and kathi.. how do you know what the authors intent is? if we go by your sayings how would it be possible for a man to understand gods word?
And how do we make our selves the final authority over gods word?

Do you know why men read the bible and cant understand it according to this world?
they say it is hard to read and some people say its not accurate because it is written by many men.

but the bible is not for the children of this world to understand but the children of the world to come

do not forget the parable of isaiah the prophet.

it is written

isaiah 6

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

some men say that this was only for the days of isaiah if that is true that why did jesus say

in mathew 13

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

do you understand now why many can not understand the scriptures?

it is not meant for them but it is meant for us the children of the world to come
I do know that I always captialize Lord,Jesus and God out of respect.

I do know that I always captialize Lord,Jesus and God out of respect.

so what is it that your are saying? i do not understand your debate? and it is good that you capitalize the lord jesus and god out of respect but dont be like the scribes and pharisses of jesus day. who were more concerned with washing their hands before eating than keeping the commandments of god.

what i am saying is, a man is not gonna going to be casted into hell if the only thing wrong he did was not capitalize the lord and god when he wrote of him. But they who sinned and did not repent will be casted into fire.

I agree with what you are saying. Ever since I began reading the bible more literally, it's easier to understand, even though some of what it is saying is...supernatural. Like the beast things in Revelation 9 for instance.

a literal reading of The Revelation would not include antichrist.
nor teach about America must fall so that isreal will stand alone and the ac can come along. or that the 144,000 are teaching the gentiles in the tribulation as that isn't mentioned.

true reba but look back at the generations why did the last days prophecies fail? which one of those prophecies accurately understood the book of daniel?

it was not time for them to understand beause the end was not yet but now there are those who understand the words of daniel why is it so?
because the end is at hand

seal up the book till the time of the end as it is writen in daniel 12
My friend, I hope you are young, because if you're young and this is not, as I also believe it, the end of the End Time, you will have enough time for all the egg to fall off of your face. 1998 was the first Jubilee year for the rebirth of Israel and I was eight years in the faith with egg all over mine as my ninth year on Jan. 1. 1999 because I went around informing everyone that the Rapture was to occur in '98... uuuuuhh, it didn't and I am much wiser about tempting God today.

John was looking at the End Times and the tribulation.I think he was looking at warfare and that includes planes,helicopters and all kinds of things our military is using right now.That would have been foreign to John way back then.
As I mentioned earlier, when I was young, 43 years ago, I believed as you do, and I can be wrong but it is difficult to support that as theology from the scriptures.

When The Revelation was written the seals were opened.. Some folks date The Revelation around 60AD some around 90AD so either one the seals were opened.
And I have been told any number of times that it happened in 70AD... go figure?

and you say the seals was upon of revelations what seals? certain horses may have been in power at different times in the past but i tell you the seals was not open in the seals was open all these things that i have told you what have been happened all ready.

Rev 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Only those who follow Preterism doctrines, and even half of them aren't allowed to post on these forums, and as for the other half few pays attention to them. Wait, they don't pay attention to me either. :shrug

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back