Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Growth Why Then the Law?

if he gave a command why then are they nullified. yes he gave them to moses but the mosaic law god meant to change. the laws prior to that didn't change

its in the law that Aaron's son shall stand before the Lord FOREVER. yet we know that is done away with.
I'm not understanding.

Jason,
Mal. 3:6a God never changes and that will include His mind.
exodus, 27:1

In the tabernacle of the congregation without the vail, which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall order it from evening to morning before the LORD: it shall be a statute for ever unto their generations on the behalf of the children of Israel.
jesus wasn't the son of aaron but of melchisedek. paul says the priesthood of aaron is lesser then the work of the cross. therefore its render obeselote and we need not have cohen before us inteceding. jesus does intercede but after the manner of mechisedek.

when moses commanded aaron and his sons to be a priest unto the lord. the word olam is used. it can be translated as forever, its not in this case,
That's a worldly view, for certain. This sort of view is what cause ancient Israel to drift away from God. God is froever as are His proclamations. Where we fail is in concentrating on the here and now instead of on Eternity.

We know from Matthew that the Old Testament Saints are resurrected and in Heaven today, the Priests are there, serving today. As nearly as I can see it, the Pedigree Records were destroyed to shake the Jewish believer loose and drive them, more certainly, to The final Jewish Solution, Christianity.

That's a worldly view, for certain. This sort of view is what cause ancient Israel to drift away from God. God is froever as are His proclamations. Where we fail is in concentrating on the here and now instead of on Eternity.

We know from Matthew that the Old Testament Saints are resurrected and in Heaven today, the Priests are there, serving today. As nearly as I can see it, the Pedigree Records were destroyed to shake the Jewish believer loose and drive them, more certainly, to The final Jewish Solution, Christianity.
olam can mean age. are we in the mosaic age now?

theres an alter in heaven? whom are they interceding for? they are now sinless, so it can not be for us nor themselves.

olam can mean age. are we in the mosaic age now?

theres an alter in heaven? whom are they interceding for? they are now sinless, so it can not be for us nor themselves.
Jesus is the Light, the Temple and the Altar. They are worshiping... just as they should have here.

Sorry, needed to edit. No, we are in the Chruch Age a.h.a. the Age of the Bride.

Jesus is the Light, the Temple and the Altar. They are worshiping... just as they should have here.

Sorry, needed to edit. No, we are in the Chruch Age a.h.a. the Age of the Bride.
yes but that isn't what a priest does. the ancient jews could worship at the alter and at home.

I will drop this if need be but my tick Christian skull is not seeing the point and if you choose to gloat you Jewish knowledge over my ignorance, I'll leave it lay here,

the law of moses includes from exodus on to deuteromony. while one does include genesis but genesis is a back story to the events of exodus.

yes but that isn't what a priest does. the ancient jews could worship at the alter and at home.
I'm sorry to say this but there will be few formal priests that made it to Heaven and nobody intercedes in Heaven but Jesus. The Jewish Priests that are in Heaven are no different than any other Jewish believer that made the "cut." Many, unstudied, Christian believers have screamed their objections at me for my use of Matt. 22:1-14 to define the difference between the Saved Man (Guest) and the Bride.

Some, on other forums, have gone so far as to include the Saints of Matt. 27 into the Bride of Christ and have yet to scripturally support their inclusion. My point is that all things must agree with scripture and the Commentary (New Testament) makes it clear that Jesus is our only Priest and that does give the Levitical Priest the same standing as any Saved Man.

I'm sorry to say this but there will be few formal priests that made it to Heaven and nobody intercedes in Heaven but Jesus. The Jewish Priests that are in Heaven are no different than any other Jewish believer that made the "cut." Many, unstudied, Christian believers have screamed their objections at me for my use of Matt. 22:1-14 to define the difference between the Saved Man (Guest) and the Bride.

Some, on other forums, have gone so far as to include the Saints of Matt. 27 into the Bride of Christ and have yet to scripturally support their inclusion. My point is that all things must agree with scripture and the Commentary (New Testament) makes it clear that Jesus is our only Priest and that does give the Levitical Priest the same standing as any Saved Man.
im not in anywise a futurist but enough of this I can agree with.

LOL! Sorry, but that is too cute.

Moses imposed the Law on no man! Imposed, right off the bat is the wrong idea. God created the Earth for our needs and it is still His world, not ours but just as a renter/leaser must obey the contractual rules or loss their house, so must we do or we go to Hell.

[Deleted Sidebar conversation - Moderator]

Does Torah say, or does Moses law say "All man"?

Last edited by a moderator:
A message to the leaser: "Dear leaser, before going to Hell, if you had a couple of rocks landed on your head, would you re-consider?"

You diverted from my response, as I think. I was quoting your "All man", and you really spotted the "imposed" thing.

Does Torah say, or does Moses law say "All man"?
the word torah means instructions, not just the law given from moses. adam, noah, Abraham, were all given a torah by god.

the word torah means instructions, not just the law given from moses. adam, noah, Abraham, were all given a torah by god.

Yes, jason. There were agreements with all these people, as I think.

Now, today, some people take a part of somebodys agreement and say - this is part of the agreement with me. This is what happens to Torah, as I think.

However, spiritual laws govern this world, and the doors are open to righteousness, as I think.

Yes, jason. There were agreements with all these people, as I think.s

Now, today, some people take a part of somebodys agreement and say - this is part of the agreement with me. This is what happens to Torah, as I think.

However, spiritual laws govern this world, and the doors are open to righteousness, as I think.
the messianic jews to that with the mosaic law. im guilty of that,its not a sin to do that. the torah that cant be broken are the basic laws that never changed. murder, fornication, lying,idolatry,lust, etc.

the messianic jews to that with the mosaic law. im guilty of that,its not a sin to do that. the torah that cant be broken are the basic laws that never changed. murder, fornication, lying,idolatry,lust, etc.

I wonder how messianic jews can be guilty in following torah? The torah agreement was made with jews as an everlasting agreement, as I think.

(Rom. 2:8,9). Regarding those who violated the Law of Moses, the Scripture said, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them," (Gal. 3:10). Participation in sin brings to the sinner - earned condemnation; the curse of violating God's law.

JLB, the Bible is not compartmentalized and that is what you are trying to do here. The Bible is divided, only, that there are two testaments, the Old, a.k.a. the Bible Jesus and Paul taught and commented on and the New. the only God authorized Life Application Commentary on the Bible. Aside from that the Bible, Old and New Testaments are of one continuous context. So much so that the first rule of Hermeneutics is, 'No single, no group nor any grouping of scripture can ever be understood without the light of all other scripture shinning on it or them.

God bless brother.

You totally misunderstand me and what I have posted.

God Bless you.

Back