Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How to "WALK IN THE SPIRIT"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Mitspa,

Why are you using exclamation points and Woes? I don't think that is the fruit of the Spirit we should be looking to produce. We are friends, Mitspa.

Here is a good example of walking in the Spirit:
Colossians 3:12-13

New King James Version (NKJV)

Character of the New Man

12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

You have to admit these would be great qualities to be able to manifest.

- Davies

Yes again Mitspa,

"It condemns! It makes guilty all who look to it!"

Rather we need to look up from it to God's righteousness through faith.

When some one is lost isn't it because they have lost their direction? They don't know which way is North? How we find our way is often through recognizing which way to NOT go. Then we can begin into go in the right direction. That is simple the point of the law, it's like a marker, a beginning point of reference, a marker on a tree in the wilderness. Once you have found that marker you still have the whole long journey back to safety!
That marker is not your salvation, but if you go past it on to the wilderness side you surely will die. You must move with it always behind your back showing the way you don't want to go as you do go in the right direction to life.

Digging

Hi Mitspa,

Why are you using exclamation points and Woes? I don't think that is the fruit of the Spirit we should be looking to produce. We are friends, Mitspa.

Here is a good example of walking in the Spirit:
Colossians 3:12-13

New King James Version (NKJV)

Character of the New Man

12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.

You have to admit these would be great qualities to be able to manifest.

- Davies

You tell me why Jesus turned to Peter and said, get behind me satan! You are not MINDFUL of the things of God but the things of this world?

You tell me why Paul turned false teachers over to satan?

You tell me why Paul called Peter a hypocrite?

You tell me Why James told the rich to weep and howl, after telling the Church to walk in love!

You tell me why the book of Revelations has so many warnings and woes for those who reject the Truth of Christ?

No my heart is open to you, but false doctrine is to be confronted and called what it is!

So I will answer to God as a minister of the gospel! Your opinion is your own.

For he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he is judged by no man.

Yes again Mitspa,

"It condemns! It makes guilty all who look to it!"

Rather we need to look up from it to God's righteousness through faith.

When some one is lost isn't it because they have lost their direction? They don't know which way is North? How we find our way is often through recognizing which way to NOT go. Then we can begin into go in the right direction. That is simple the point of the law, it's like a marker, a beginning point of reference, a marker on a tree in the wilderness. Once you have found that marker you still have the whole long journey back to safety!
That marker is not your salvation, but if you go past it on to the wilderness side you surely will die. You must move with it always behind your back showing the way you don't want to go as you do go in the right direction to life.

Digging

Not sure of your point digging? But the reason that many spend so many years going around the same mountain? Is because of fear and unbelief! No! the wicked flee but the Righteous are as bold as lions!

Come boldly before His Throne!
In full assurance of faith.

You tell me why Jesus turned to Peter and said, get behind me satan! You are not MINDFUL of the things of God but the things of this world?

You tell me why Paul turned false teachers over to satan?

You tell me why Paul called Peter a hypocrite?

You tell me Why James told the rich to weep and howl, after telling the Church to walk in love!

You tell me why the book of Revelations has so many warnings and woes for those who reject the Truth of Christ?

No my heart is open to you, but false doctrine is to be confronted and called what it is!

So I will answer to God as a minister of the gospel! Your opinion is your own.

For he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he is judged by no man.

Hi Mitspa,

You put a smile on my face. "...tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another...," I know you bear with me, an excellent fruit of the Spirit!

- Davies

Hi Mitspa,

You put a smile on my face. "...tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another...," I know you bear with me, an excellent fruit of the Spirit!

- Davies

Thank you Davies! you know that My points are always to point to HiM who is love.

My heart remains open to all who glory in Him!

But as John said that if we bless those who do not bring the doctrines of Christ we have become partakers of their evil deeds. Now I have been longsuffering, I have blessed the truth I have seen in you. I have also rebuked that which is contrary to truth.

I am a true minister of Christ, called and empowered by the Holy Spirit, I answer to no man but only to God.

I would that you could have this blessing also!

Col 2:6 As you have received Chist Jesus, so walk ye in Him.

We who have received His mercy, must continue in His Mercy. Because we have received Mercy, we faint not! Our attitude of heart should be the same everyday? I needed a Savior yesterday, today and tomorrow. Walking in the Spirit is walking in Grace! God gives grace to the humble, we should always be aware of our need for Him!

Paul wrote I could not speak to you as "spiritual" but as to carnal?
Paul wanted to reveal all the great blessings and goodness of God to the church, but could not because of the carnal mind and the lack of submission the Holy Spirit in the chruch.

The tell a carnal man that he my act in liberty, is to justify his lust of the flesh. To tell a spiritual man that he has liberty is to release him into the law of life in Christ!

James brought out this same point, in speaking of the double minded man? You ask and receive not because you would spend it on your own lust!

The Lord is not trying to empower the flesh and the natural condition of men. He desires to bless and increase the spiritual man!

To the spiritual man, all the promises of God are yes and amen.
The carnal man may be very religious, and attend service every week? But he cannot attain that which is given freely to the spiritual.
The reason that the scriptures seems as two different books to most who call themselves "christians" is because it is? Those who are carnal look to the letter and for rules to justify themselves and to judge others. They need these rules because they are in fact walking in the flesh. Thus Paul spent much time in correction of the carnal.

But those who are spiritual, live by faith working by love! They look to the promises of God and have entered into the DIVINE NATURE. these are the SONS OF GOD.
They know that Christ is alive in them, and they draw from this living Water. They can be judged by no man!
Altough the carnal christian would have them yoked with religious works, God has set them free!

To the spiritual, Gods goodness can be revealed without limits!
To the carnal, the rod of correction must always be upon their backs.

Now this explains why the scpitures are open to some and a closed book to others!

Grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus, not religious works and doctrines of men.

Paul wrote I could not speak to you as "spiritual" but as to carnal?
Paul wanted to reveal all the great blessings and goodness of God to the church, but could not because of the carnal mind and the lack of submission the Holy Spirit in the chruch.

The tell a carnal man that he my act in liberty, is to justify his lust of the flesh. To tell a spiritual man that he has liberty is to release him into the law of life in Christ!

James brought out this same point, in speaking of the double minded man? You ask and receive not because you would spend it on your own lust!

The Lord is not trying to empower the flesh and the natural condition of men. He desires to bless and increase the spiritual man!

To the spiritual man, all the promises of God are yes and amen.
The carnal man may be very religious, and attend service every week? But he cannot attain that which is given freely to the spiritual.
The reason that the scriptures seems as two different books to most who call themselves "christians" is because it is? Those who are carnal look to the letter and for rules to justify themselves and to judge others. They need these rules because they are in fact walking in the flesh. Thus Paul spent much time in correction of the carnal.

But those who are spiritual, live by faith working by love! They look to the promises of God and have entered into the DIVINE NATURE. these are the SONS OF GOD.
They know that Christ is alive in them, and they draw from this living Water. They can be judged by no man!
Altough the carnal christian would have them yoked with religious works, God has set them free!

To the spiritual, Gods goodness can be revealed without limits!
To the carnal, the rod of correction must always be upon their backs.

Now this explains why the scpitures are open to some and a closed book to others!

Grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus, not religious works and doctrines of men.

The book of Heb. declares that when the Eternal Blood of Christ has been seen for what it is, that the "sin conscience" should have been purged in the believer.
Now the "sin conscience" is a product of the law thats purpose was to make all men guilty before God.
When one has seen that By ONE SACRIFICE Jesus by His Own Blood has paid the price for all sins forever.
So then the believer has been moved from death into life by this one offering. FREELY JUSTIFIED by His Grace! For He became sin that we might be made the righteousness of God In Him.
This is life? To be justified forever, by His Blood!
For law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.
This means that we who have received His Spirit are no longer subject to the law of sin and death. Our law is the Spirit of life! If we walk in agreement with the spirit we shall have life and have it in abundance! This is a law that cannot be overcome by any power or demonic force of this world.

Now those who are born-again and yet see themselves under the law of sin and death, cannot walk in the law of life.
Justified by faith one day and justified by works the next? This is the double minded man! Real faith looks to Christ alone and His righteousness! How can one who is justfied by faith in Him be charged with sin by the law of moses?
IT CANNOT BE!

Paul ask the Church of Gal. "where is the blessedness that was with you" Blessed is the man in whom the Lord will not impute sin!

The sin conscience must be overcome and replaced by righteousness of faith. Then one can find the law of life in Christ.

The book of Heb. declares that when the Eternal Blood of Christ has been seen for what it is, that the "sin conscience" should have been purged in the believer.
Now the "sin conscience" is a product of the law thats purpose was to make all men guilty before God.
When one has seen that By ONE SACRIFICE Jesus by His Own Blood has paid the price for all sins forever.
So then the believer has been moved from death into life by this one offering. FREELY JUSTIFIED by His Grace! For He became sin that we might be made the righteousness of God In Him.
This is life? To be justified forever, by His Blood!
For law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.
This means that we who have received His Spirit are no longer subject to the law of sin and death. Our law is the Spirit of life! If we walk in agreement with the spirit we shall have life and have it in abundance! This is a law that cannot be overcome by any power or demonic force of this world.

Now those who are born-again and yet see themselves under the law of sin and death, cannot walk in the law of life.
Justified by faith one day and justified by works the next? This is the double minded man! Real faith looks to Christ alone and His righteousness! How can one who is justfied by faith in Him be charged with sin by the law of moses?
IT CANNOT BE!

Paul ask the Church of Gal. "where is the blessedness that was with you" Blessed is the man in whom the Lord will not impute sin!

The sin conscience must be overcome and replaced by righteousness of faith. Then one can find the law of life in Christ.

Consider that the "great promise" in the Old Covenant was that The Law Of God would be in the heart of man. The HOLY SPIRIT is the law written in the heart. The letter kills but the Spirit gives life! The law written and engraved on stones "Ten Commandments" was but a shadow of that which was the Promise The Spirit!

Now consider the gospel? as Paul taught! That one must have the Spirit and walk by the Spirit!
Consider all of Pauls correction in the church? Did he ever point back to the letter? No! What did Paul always point to?
The Spirit within each believer! This was the transgression or sin as some would say! That one who has the Spirit of God, should not walk by the flesh or that which is of the natural Adamic nature. This is New Testament correction! Its always to hold those who have the Spirit of God, to walk in agreement with the Spirit within them. NEVER NEVER is a born-again beliver to be brought back into bondage to the law of Moses!

This is false doctrine! satan is the father of this false doctrine!

No matter how well intended those who preach law, may be? They are in fact rejecting the Spirit of Grace!

Consider that the "great promise" in the Old Covenant was that The Law Of God would be in the heart of man. The HOLY SPIRIT is the law written in the heart. The letter kills but the Spirit gives life! The law written and engraved on stones "Ten Commandments" was but a shadow of that which was the Promise The Spirit!

Now consider the gospel? as Paul taught! That one must have the Spirit and walk by the Spirit!
Consider all of Pauls correction in the church? Did he ever point back to the letter? No! What did Paul always point to?
The Spirit within each believer! This was the transgression or sin as some would say! That one who has the Spirit of God, should not walk by the flesh or that which is of the natural Adamic nature. This is New Testament correction! Its always to hold those who have the Spirit of God, to walk in agreement with the Spirit within them. NEVER NEVER is a born-again beliver to be brought back into bondage to the law of Moses!

No matter how well intended those who preach law, may be? They are in fact rejecting the Spirit of Grace!

It is written that a double minded man should not expect to receive anything from God!
What is this double minded state?
To be spiritually minded is life and peace carnally minded is death!
The natural mind of man is the carnal mind! The Adamic mind and nature of all men are in rebellion against God and His divine nature and thoughts.
So how does "believer" become DOULBLE MINDED?
well they are saved by grace through faith, they receive the Spirit at the new birth.
They know in their heart they are saved and have that witness. They have not submitted their natural mind to the truth of the Spirit and the gospel. They have not RENEWED their minds. They are New Creations but yet they think and act as if they where still in the Adamic condition. This is why in Pauls epistles the term "RECKON" becomes a very important term. That means to think as if it were true. This is all by faith in the unseen not what the natural mind can see!

So what happens is that because the "chruch" is in rebellion against the Spirit of the Living God. All doctrine is based upon the carnal mind. The law has been brought back into the "church" by false teachers inspired by demonic and seducing spirits.
So the double minded man, sometimes thinks he is justified by faith until he thinks he has transgressed the law of moses!
Then we have all these doctrines that say well you are justified by faith until you sin??? What!
If one is justified by faith then they are justfied always by faith!
Not until they sin against the law! The law of moses must not and cannot bring a charge of sin against a justified believer in Christ Jesus! That is just double minded religious nonsense!

Why do none of these groups that teach these double minded doctrines, ever see the power of faith? Why are their "churches" filled with sick folks? Why do none of the them have true biblical power as described in scriture?

Because a double minded "church" should not expect anything from God!

It is written that a double minded man should not expect to receive anything from God!
What is this double minded state?
To be spiritually minded is life and peace carnally minded is death!
The natural mind of man is the carnal mind! The Adamic mind and nature of all men are in rebellion against God and His divine nature and thoughts.
So how does "believer" become DOULBLE MINDED?
well they are saved by grace through faith, they receive the Spirit at the new birth.
They know in their heart they are saved and have that witness. They have not submitted their natural mind to the truth of the Spirit and the gospel. They have not RENEWED their minds. They are New Creations but yet they think and act as if they where still in the Adamic condition. This is why in Pauls epistles the term "RECKON" becomes a very important term. That means to think as if it were true. This is all by faith in the unseen not what the natural mind can see!

So what happens is that because the "chruch" is in rebellion against the Spirit of the Living God. All doctrine is based upon the carnal mind. The law has been brought back into the "church" by false teachers inspired by demonic and seducing spirits.
So the double minded man, sometimes thinks he is justified by faith until he thinks he has transgressed the law of moses!
Then we have all these doctrines that say well you are justified by faith until you sin??? What!
If one is justified by faith then they are justfied always by faith!
Not until they sin against the law! The law of moses must not and cannot bring a charge of sin against a justified believer in Christ Jesus! That is just double minded religious nonsense!

Why do none of these groups that teach these double minded doctrines, ever see the power of faith? Why are their "churches" filled with sick folks? Why do none of the them have true biblical power as described in scriture?

Because a double minded "church" should not expect anything from God!

The carnal mind always thinks in terms of the natural and what can be seen and done in the physical and temporal realm.
The great veil of the scriptures is our own physical body and natural minds. The natural mind thinks in terms of what it can see as being real. But those who are spiritual, have learned that what is not seen is more real than what is seen? Let God be true and EVERY man a liar. So those who are spiritual have been taken into the spiritual truth by the Word of God.
Raised with Christ and seated with Him in the heavens, is the most real thing ever! Dead with Christ and set free from the law of sin and death, is as real as God!
This can only happen if one has the Spirit and walks in the Spirit. All the biblical signs of a believer will manifest in the life of a true believer! If your "christain" life is not supernatural you are not yet where God whould have you go!

All the truth of Christ in us and us in Christ, is very real and very true for those who have been born-again. But why does so few seem to have this abounding life? The carnal, natural mind must be crucified, one must become a fool to be made wise!
The carnal mind hears the word "commandemnt" or "law" or "work" or "righteousness" and always thinks in terms of the law and the Old Testament. The law of sin and death!
They always think in terms of what must be done to earn life!

The spiritual man, always thinks in terms of what Christ has already done, and that by His strength and grace we are here to complete His victory over satan.

Righteousness is now on our side against the enemy of man!
Life is forever and who should fear death? The law is life and love! all darkeness is just a place to shine His Light!

We seem to have two camps of carnal folks? those in dead works. And those who are dead and have no works!

Romans 6:2

King James Version (KJV)

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Paul says we are dead to sin, so we should no longer live in it.
Romans 6:4

King James Version (KJV)

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
2 Corinthians 5:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 2:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Colossians 2:12-13

King James Version (KJV)

12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Galatians 6:15

King James Version (KJV)

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Romans 6:11

King James Version (KJV)

11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 4:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Likewise = Houto = in this way, in the same way, similarly
Reckon = Logizomai =
Counted = Logizomai = Strong's G3049 =
1) to reckon, count, compute, calculate, count over

a) to take into account, to make an account of

1) metaph. to pass to one's account, to impute

2) a thing is reckoned as or to be something, i.e. as availing for or equivalent to something, as having the like force and weight

b) to number among, reckon with

c) to reckon or account

2) to reckon inward, count up or weigh the reasons, to deliberate

3) by reckoning up all the reasons, to gather or infer

a) to consider, take into account, weigh, meditate on

b) to suppose, deem, judge

c) to determine, purpose, decide

"This word deals with reality. If I reckon (logizomai) that my bank book has $25 in it, it has $25 in it. Otherwise I am deceiving myself. This word refers more to fact than supposition or opinion." Blue Letter Bible"

"Walk in the Spirit not in the flesh."

Romans 6:2

King James Version (KJV)

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Paul says we are dead to sin, so we should no longer live in it.
Romans 6:4

King James Version (KJV)

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
2 Corinthians 5:17

King James Version (KJV)

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 2:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Colossians 2:12-13

King James Version (KJV)

12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Galatians 6:15

King James Version (KJV)

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Romans 6:11

King James Version (KJV)

11Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 4:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Likewise = Houto = in this way, in the same way, similarly
Reckon = Logizomai =
Counted = Logizomai = Strong's G3049 =
1) to reckon, count, compute, calculate, count over

a) to take into account, to make an account of

1) metaph. to pass to one's account, to impute

2) a thing is reckoned as or to be something, i.e. as availing for or equivalent to something, as having the like force and weight

b) to number among, reckon with

c) to reckon or account

2) to reckon inward, count up or weigh the reasons, to deliberate

3) by reckoning up all the reasons, to gather or infer

a) to consider, take into account, weigh, meditate on

b) to suppose, deem, judge

c) to determine, purpose, decide

"This word deals with reality. If I reckon (logizomai) that my bank book has $25 in it, it has $25 in it. Otherwise I am deceiving myself. This word refers more to fact than supposition or opinion." Blue Letter Bible"

"Walk in the Spirit not in the flesh."

Some great Bible verses!

In other words, be in a practical way, what you already are in principle by faith.

Blessings.

Hebrews 12 1-2 NKJV Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by such a great a cloud of wittnesses, let us lay aside every weight and sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, dispising the shame, and has sat down at the right side of the throne of
God."
LOOKING UNTO JESUS! When we strive against our sin relying on our flesh guess what we focus on? Our sin! But when we put our eyes
On Jesus, focus intently on Him, what He has done for us, His great love, His exalted position in Heaven--we begin to hear from Him . Sometimes it is something in a hymn or spiritual song that grabs our attention. Sometimes it is a verse. Sometimes we are caught up in worship or are praying in the Spirit. But we know God is trying to get our attention. We need to obey this direction.
And it is when we focus on Jesus that we start becoming more like Him. But when we focus on sin the temptation becomes stronger. Heb 4: 7b "Today if you hear My voice, do not harden your hearts."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hebrews 12 1-2 NKJV Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by such a great a cloud of wittnesses, let us lay aside every weight and sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, dispising the shame, and has sat down at the right side of the throne of
God."
LOOKING UNTO JESUS! When we strive against our sin relying on our flesh guess what we focus on? Our sin! But when we put our eyes
On Jesus, focus intently on Him, what He has done for us, His great love, His exalted position in Heaven--we begin to hear from Him . Sometimes it is something in a hymn or spiritual song that grabs our attention. Sometimes it is a verse. Sometimes we are caught up in worship or are praying in the Spirit. But we know God is trying to get our attention. We need to obey this direction.
And it is when we focus on Jesus that we start becoming more like Him. But when we focus on sin the temptation becomes stronger. Heb 4: 7b "Today if you hear My voice, do not harden your hearts."

Carolyn:

Hebrews 12 is a wonderful passage: the believer needs to keep looking up!

God."

Good post Carolyn!
The hidden man of the heart?
Christ in us, the hope of glory!

The spiritual man comes alive when we see ourselves IN CHRIST! for as He is so are we, in this world.
It is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me.

The flesh seperates us from the truth of Christ in us. The law acts as a great stone upon the heart. For it always makes us aware of the sin that abides in the flesh. It holds us captive to sin. Thus the strength of sin is the law.

When the stone is rolled away, and we see ourselves raised with Christ we are set free from the law of sin and death and have entered into the law of Life in Christ.

"For I will take away the heart of stone"
This is when the law is rolled away and the "hidden man" is set free onto liberty.

For He was raised for our justification. So then we have passed from death into life with Him. We are living epistles!

Have you ever noticed that those who are born-again and have been saved by faith in Christ, are full of joy and peace for a season, then the joy of their salvation seems to fade as time goes on? I will tell you why, because just as soon as we receive the forgiveness of Christ, satan sends those who will challenge and cast doubt upon that same forgiveness.

A true minister of Christ does not lay religious yokes upon those in whom Christ has set free! A true minister will honor that which Christ has placed within the young believer. The Spirit within them is to be the law that guides their life. Religion works against the Spirit, it always seeks to put man and rules in the place of God dwelling in the heart.

All that a believer can or ever will be must be drawn from Christ in us, "the hope of glory" We who have the Spirit, have the VERY LIFE OF GOD within us! The true purpose of the scriptures is to know what we have already been given. Paul said it this way, we have been made able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For letter kills but the Spirit gives life?

Many have reversed the whole truth of scripture, instead of by faith drawing out what has been giving to us freely, they teach others to try to earn by religious works what Gods only gives by faith in Christ!

AS YE HAVE RECEIVED CHRIST JESUS, SO WALK YE IN HIM!

The "carnal" mind in all men works according to the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The natural condition of all men born of Adam, is to have a FALSE SENSE that they judge what is right and what is wrong.
this is at the heart of the carnal mind, where we put our judgment of righteousness in the place of Gods. Thus we have the fulfillment of satans lie? you can be as God, knowing good and evil. Satan also added another lie upon the first? "Ye shall not surely die"

THE GOSPEL declares that unless one becomes as a child thay cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. Unless one dies with Christ at His Tree, they cannot be delivered from satans lie. The scriptures do not speak vain things! You MUST become a fool to be made wise, weak to be made strong!
One MUST die with Christ to the old man, to live in HIS SPIRIT!

so why do some reject the truth of the gospel and seek to be justified by their own "moral" standards. Why do some think that they can keep what God said no man can keep? THE LAW! well because they think they are wiser than God! They think they have some moral abilty. They willingly sin! For they reject the Spirit of Grace!

For they being ignorant of Gods righteousness, they cannot allow that God decides who is righteous and by what standard?
God said that by faith alone, without the deeds of the law!
God said that it is right to justifiy a man by faith! Now no matter how they may twist and turn the truth, at the end of all false doctrine, a man thinks he knows better that God!

The carnal mind, the natural adamic mind, is at emnity against God. Its all right there at the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for those who want to see the truth.

Just as that evil Cain attempted to labor in that which God had cursed. The ground! The law is cursed for all those who labor in it. And just as Able offered The Lamb Which reprsented faith in Christ, we was accounted as righteous and accepted before God. But cain offered that which God had cursed, he replaced Gods judgment with his own. He thought all his hard work should be accepted? That seemed "good" to him? yet he was very wrong! The pharisees did what they thought was "good" but they did not Know God nor His ways.

And just as Cain hated Able, so do those cursed children hate those who are blessed and accepted by God.

The "carnal" mind in all men works according to the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The natural condition of all men born of Adam, is to have a FALSE SENSE that they judge what is right and what is wrong.
this is at the heart of the carnal mind, where we put our judgment of righteousness in the place of Gods. Thus we have the fulfillment of satans lie? you can be as God, knowing good and evil. Satan also added another lie upon the first? "Ye shall not surely die"

THE GOSPEL declares that unless one becomes as a child thay cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. Unless one dies with Christ at His Tree, they cannot be delivered from satans lie. The scriptures do not speak vain things! You MUST become a fool to be made wise, weak to be made strong!
One MUST die with Christ to the old man, to live in HIS SPIRIT!

so why do some reject the truth of the gospel and seek to be justified by their own "moral" standards. Why do some think that they can keep what God said no man can keep? THE LAW! well because they think they are wiser than God! They think they have some moral abilty. They willingly sin! For they reject the Spirit of Grace!

For they being ignorant of Gods righteousness, they cannot allow that God decides who is righteous and by what standard?
God said that by faith alone, without the deeds of the law!
God said that it is right to justifiy a man by faith! Now no matter how they may twist and turn the truth, at the end of all false doctrine, a man thinks he knows better that God!

The carnal mind, the natural adamic mind, is at emnity against God. Its all right there at the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for those who want to see the truth.

Just as that evil Cain attempted to labor in that which God had cursed. The ground! The law is cursed for all those who labor in it. And just as Able offered The Lamb Which reprsented faith in Christ, we was accounted as righteous and accepted before God. But cain offered that which God had cursed, he replaced Gods judgment with his own. He thought all his hard work should be accepted? That seemed "good" to him? yet he was very wrong! The pharisees did what they thought was "good" but they did not Know God nor His ways.

And just as Cain hated Able, so do those cursed children hate those who are blessed and accepted by God.

The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.

1 John 4:17 As He is in this world, so are we!
To walk in the Spirit means to walk according to who we are in Christ Jesus.

Some think that Paul spent so much time to teach about the law and how it works against us, in vain? No the law of sin and death is indeed death to all who look to it and judge themself by it! For the law was to show all men that they cannot please God and no man will ever be able to keep its standards. As long as we are trying to judge ourself by who we are, we are yet in the Flesh!

The just shall live by faith!

By faith we "reckon" ourselves dead with Christ to the law. We "reckon" ourselves alive to God with Christ! We are in fact IN CHRIST! as He is so are we in this world!

So to walk in the Spirit is to have NO CONFIDENCE in the flesh at all! We look by faith alone to the spirit and trust that as we walk in the spirit we will produce that which the scriptures promise! We see Christ as who we are indeed!

We no longer judge ourselves by the ability of our flesh to do good or to do evil. We judge ourself by the standard of being In Him. WALK IN THE SPIRIT, IS THE ONLY BIBLICAL ANSWER TO THE FALLEN CONDITION OF ALL MEN.

for sin will not have dominion over you, because you are not under law but under grace.

Know ye not that the Holy Spirit dwells within you?

So much carnal religion comes from the fact that so few understand that Christ IN YOU is the hope of glory!

Religion looks for doctrines and evidence of the carnal mind to get a sense of being justified unto salvation.

God NEVER intended it to be that way? He gave us His Spirit and He is a Spirit. We who are the sons of God, walk in the Spirit. This is the revelation of the New Testament!

I see the work of the Spirit in many, but I know they themselves are blinded by their focus upon their own flesh and who they of themselves.

When one has the love of God, shed abroad in thier heart by the Holy Spirit? Religion can never satisfy again. For this is life, to be loved by God and have this witness as one walks through this vally and shadow of death.

For i will fear no evil! For His Love is always with me.

If you have never known His love? seek it with all your heart, and it will come as a flood.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back