Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'M OLD!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I remember taking my parents to a movie that I really wanted to go to.It was the night before they were going on a trip to Hawaii.They left me home that time :mad.They told me that I could pick a movie.Obviously they were guilty.It was a drive-in and it was called "The High and The Mighty" with John Wayne.The movie was about a plane going to Hawaii that crashed :lol.My mom said she was a nervous wreck getting on that plane the next day.

That must have been a rough flight for your mom then!

Yes,it was.It always freaked me out when they would go away and leave me with a friend.I would break out in hives .

I remember taking my parents to a movie that I really wanted to go to.It was the night before they were going on a trip to Hawaii.They left me home that time :mad.They told me that I could pick a movie.Obviously they were guilty.It was a drive-in and it was called "The High and The Mighty" with John Wayne.The movie was about a plane going to Hawaii that crashed :lol.My mom said she was a nervous wreck getting on that plane the next day.

I thought that John Wayne was more into riding horses (or hosses!) than 'planes... :)

Blessings.

Lloyd bridges

Tales of wells fargo... I would be looking the jet vapor trails in the sky....

which reminds me of Wagon train and that brings on Rowdy Yates and Raw hide ....swoon...

Lloyd bridges

Tales of wells fargo... I would be looking the jet vapor trails in the sky....

which reminds me of Wagon train and that brings on Rowdy Yates and Raw hide ....swoon...

We have a Wells Fargo office up the road, except that they sell finance... :)

Blessings.

Their was a local television show on by the name of Mr.Moon.He would always asked if the boys and girls had washed their hands,or brushed their teeth etc....unfortunately on the day I watched it I had done the other activity.I could never get the right one.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back