Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is freewill biblical or something the modern world invented ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Not outside the bible ! Thinking outside humans who are inside the bible stories and put yourself in their shoes and realize it is not the same ! Realize the values they had change and what you knwo and what God gave is not the same. You don't know everything in the bible and in Hebrew it means different things i reccomend you to learn hebrew.

Know if you had the same options Moses did when he hit the rock and A fountant will come out of rocks, would you do the same ? If youw ere Women and were abigail would you lie to save David life ? OR if you were God and decide the same things as freewill and limit freewill to other lower beigns than yourself give chances and destinyt o all would you do it all ? Place yourself in God's place would you forgiving the devil and let him live ?

I believe we have freewill and our consciences understands that I would be in god's place I would of killed Lucifer and women saved David probably wouldn't hit the rock of Moses and change histroy A differetnw ay but wouldn0t give opportunity to other beings I would of meesed up, God has billions of years beebn God and he keeps it up everythig for A purpose I know my purpose.

Look going to post things dave and brightframe were writting so you can understand A secret of freewill you don't know .

Not outside the bible ! Thinking outside humans who are inside the bible stories and put yourself in their shoes and realize it is not the same ! Realize the values they had change and what you knwo and what God gave is not the same. You don't know everything in the bible and in Hebrew it means different things i reccomend you to learn hebrew.

Know if you had the same options Moses did when he hit the rock and A fountant will come out of rocks, would you do the same ? If youw ere Women and were abigail would you lie to save David life ? OR if you were God and decide the same things as freewill and limit freewill to other lower beigns than yourself give chances and destinyt o all would you do it all ? Place yourself in God's place would you forgiving the devil and let him live ?
This is all confusing.

What you are saying is that I need to learn Hebrew because it means different things. I take that as the word of God is not complete. There are things in the Hebrew language that God wants us to know, but are not in His word. Or that there a re different meanings in scripture that were translated from the Hebrew.

Is this correct?

Look going to post things dave and brightframe were writting so you can understand A secret of freewill you don't know .
A secret I do not know.

This will be interesting.

How do I go about finding these secrets?

Why is none of this mentioned in the scriptures?

I guess you have to read again elected you did not understand just put your freewill in God's hand and that is all. Somethings are in hebrew that are in secret that only jews know about God's things that is all perhaps you do not not understand because you don't read enough to know more secrets other have understand this but you do not understand it's okay their secrets that is all G-d will show to those that he trust's just keep having freewilll and put it in God's hands.

To choose freedom ? To choose Jesus you yourself put verses showing we are in sin and either in sin or holyspirit ! Freewill word does not exist in hebrew together it has other letters but like hebrew say you need to understand the old way of talk of rabbias to know how G-d gave the word to his people and what his commandments are not only 10 commandments but 613 mitzvahs !

I guess you have to read again elected you did not understand just put your freewill in God's hand and that is all. Somethings are in hebrew that are in secret that only jews know about God's things that is all perhaps you do not not understand because you don't read enough to know more secrets other have understand this but you do not understand it's okay their secrets that is all G-d will show to those that he trust's just keep having freewilll and put it in God's hands.
What you are saying is not Biblical in anyway. I cannot understand something that is not in His written word.

To choose freedom ? To choose Jesus you yourself put verses showing we are in sin and either in sin or holyspirit ! Freewill word does not exist in hebrew together it has other letters but like hebrew say you need to understand the old way of talk of rabbias to know how G-d gave the word to his people and what his commandments are not only 10 commandments but 613 mitzvahs !
God gave us the 66 books of the Bible, there is no other truth outside of His word.

If you believe that there is, you are pushing a false doctrine.

I have never heard anyone saying what you are since the Lord has saved me and I have been studying scripture.

Even the Pastors and bible teachers I have read and listened to do not say the things that you are.

You said elected you yourselve put verses showed that God gave election to man to be saved and giving freewill to choose that is called freewill ! The bible Elected was not writting in english period ! It is written in hebrew !

You don't know what your saying ! elected i reccomend you to learn hebrew no shame in it, i'm learning hebrew. I don't believe outside 66 books I said outside the box within the bilble putting yourself in the shoes of moses, david, and put yourself in G-d's shoes no false doctrination their to imagine yourself and realizing your just A puny human and if you had choices you woudl do it differently but all goes as God's plan. I see you just jump in elecedbyhim in this thread without reading the whole thing ! Read it again from begging i will ask you what you read ?

Brigthframe wrote it but it is not complete Electedbyhim please wait until I put everything they talked Dave said one thing and later brightframe changes stance and says freewill is given ! Wait your reading things without reading it all Elected. Please check this thread from the beggining your reading this from now and haven't read it all.

You said elected you yourselve put verses showed that God gave election to man to be saved and giving freewill to choose that is called freewill ! The bible Elected was not writting in english period ! It is written in hebrew !

You don't know what your saying ! elected i reccomend you to learn hebrew no shame in it, i'm learning hebrew. I don't believe outside 66 books I said outside the box within the bilble putting yourself in the shoes of moses, david, and put yourself in G-d's shoes no false doctrination their to imagine yourself and realizing your just A puny human and if you had choices you woudl do it differently but all goes as God's plan. I see you just jump in elecedbyhim in this thread without reading the whole thing ! Read it again from begging i will ask you what you read ?
How can anyone put themselves in the shoes of any of those people and especially God.

If the Lord wanted me to learn Hebrew, His spirit would guide me to do that.

What benefit is there in that. With that logic, all Christians need to learn Hebrew. might as well learn Koine Greek as well.

I have read most of the posts in this thread and all I am getting is man has a free will and to know this secret I should learn Hebrew. I have looked at the links that were provided. It is all mass confusion to me.

You can put yourselve in their shoes just like you imagine your houses, movies, and people you want to be like Jesus you have done that in your mind. Just as yourself if you were in those times and you were Moses would you done everything like he did ? Questions that make you realize that we humans are feeble and make mistakes like Moses and realize God did things back in those days to prepare the messiah. Thanks to Abraham,Moses, and John the baptist Jesus will arrive and be our saviour and gave A choice to folow him or Satan !

Who do you follow ? Jesus or Satan simple question ?

Okay forget Elected this is too much information I know A lot of people don't know what we are talking about i'm sorry don't want to offend ya. Were talking about freedom of choice, freewill humans have, and in hebrew " " רָצוֹן חוֹפֶשׁ

That's freewill in hebrew please read again from the beggining I continue what dave and brightframe posted please.

You can put yourselve in their shoes just like you imagine your houses, movies, and people you want to be like Jesus you have done that in your mind. Just as yourself if you were in those times and you were Moses would you done everything like he did ? Questions that make you realize that we humans are feeble and make mistakes like Moses and realize God did things back in those days to prepare the messiah. Thanks to Abraham,Moses, and John the baptist Jesus will arrive and be our saviour and gave A choice to folow him or Satan !

Who do you follow ? Jesus or Satan simple question ?
I am a born again slave to Jesus Christ, filled with His Spirit and struggle with sin on a daily basis.

How about you?

Okay forget Elected this is too much information I know A lot of people don't know what we are talking about i'm sorry don't want to offend ya. Were talking about freedom of choice, freewill humans have, and in hebrew " " רָצוֹן חוֹפֶשׁ
I am not easily offended in anyway.
Freedom of choice again is influenced by Holy Spirit if you are regenerate and by Satan if unregenerate. There is no true freedom.

Yes I am. Put it in God's hands and all your choices will be his.

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.[a]

Dave:

Free will turns God into a bully who makes people "say uncle" or do whatever their brand of religion tells them to do to save themselves. I.e., make decisions, use sacraments, etc., or He will torture them forever. This is a very nasty bully god.

It also makes God out to be a character who bribes people with rewards if they sell their souls to him after "saying uncle". This is salvation by works and has nothing to with God and salvation by grace. Grace instead saves a person when their will can only choose sin. and the Holy Spirit then bears witness in their hearts causing them to believe in and love Christ.

Back