Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 20:1-3

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. Our conversation is in heaven(Ephesians 1:v.3); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. - Philippians 3:v.20-21

THE WORD IS GOD

The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout(Matthew 25:v.6), with the voice of the archangel(Daniel 12:v.1-3. and not only with the voice of the Archangel Michael, but), with the trump of GOD(that sounds through Michael): and the dead in Christ shall rise first (according Daniel 12:1-3 and in fulfillment Isaiah 26:v.19-21among other references).
You mean?
1 Thessalonians 4:16 kjv
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

eddif

The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout(Matthew 25:v.6), with the voice of the archangel(Daniel 12:v.1-3. and not only with the voice of the Archangel Michael, but), with the trump of GOD(that sounds through Michael): and the dead in Christ shall rise first (according Daniel 12:1-3 and in fulfillment Isaiah 26:v.19-21among other references).
It's not Matthew 25:6, but 1Thessalonians 4:16 which only says with the voice of the archangel. Says nothing about Michael coming to earth.

Daniel 12:1-3 is a cross reference to Rev 12:7-9 and John 5:28-29 and says nothing about Michael coming down to earth.

Isaiah 26:19-21 has nothing to do with Michael whatsoever. You can not read into scripture something that is not there.

We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. Our conversation is in heaven(Ephesians 1:v.3); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself. - Philippians 3:v.20-21

THE WORD IS GOD

What does this verse have to do with the OP?

You mean?
1 Thessalonians 4:16 kjv
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

eddif
Yes, combined with Matthew 25:v.6 ... "at midnight there was a cry made", ...

It's not Matthew 25:6, but 1Thessalonians 4:16 which only says with the voice of the archangel. Says nothing about Michael coming to earth.

Daniel 12:1-3 is a cross reference to Rev 12:7-9 and John 5:28-29 and says nothing about Michael coming down to earth.

Isaiah 26:19-21 has nothing to do with Michael whatsoever. You can not read into scripture something that is not there.
The testimony of JESUS is the SPIRIT of prophecy. Michael works side by side with/by and for JESUS - Revelation 1:v.1 - like or whether be the person of the Holy Spirit. Great mystery, of course.

Well, we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of GOD in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which GOD ordained before the world unto our glory. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the Spirit of GOD. -1Corinthians 2:v.6-7and 11

Revelation 19:v.10 - John said:

10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the TESTIMONY of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Based in your reply, I see that you know not Michael as was revealed by the prophet Daniel, and JESUS, among others, unfortunately. As JESUS said, whoso readeth, let him understand.

What does this verse have to do with the OP?
I am speaking from heaven where Michael is personally, don't you? Are not you living within the celestial envinonment according Ephesians 1:v.3 and Phillipians 3:v.20-21, among others? If not, it will be a situation to cry... based in Luke 20:v.35-36 among many others.

John 3:v.31-36
31 He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

What does the prophecy says: ... at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to MEET him... if you do not go to meet Him ... then...

Last edited:
The testimony of JESUS is the SPIRIT of prophecy. Michael works side by side with/by and for JESUS - Revelation 1:v.1 - like or whether be the person of the Holy Spirit. Great mystery, of course.

Well, we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of GOD in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which GOD ordained before the world unto our glory. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of GOD knoweth no man, but the Spirit of GOD. -1Corinthians 2:v.6-7and 11

Revelation 19:v.10 - John said:
10 - And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the TESTIMONY of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Based in your reply, I see that you know not Michael as was revealed by the prophet Daniel, and JESUS, among others, unfortunately. As JESUS said, whoso readeth, let him understand.
And you can not force scripture to say what you want as none of those scriptures mention Michael coming down to earth. I know you believe they do and that's your view. Unless you can show me where it literally says the word Michael and this angel coming to earth I am done with this conversation with you.

God bless you brother and have a good evening.

And you can not force scripture to say what you want as none of those scriptures mention Michael coming down to earth. I know you believe they do and that's your view.
Oh no, I'm not forcing Scripture, how could I do once Scripture is the Word of GOD, as you know, and the Word is GOD-John 1:v.1. So how could I is forcing GOD to do something? That's impossible. In fact, there is a GOD in heaven that reveals secrets, and made known me not only a mere allegory of His secrets expressed in His Word, but what His Word really is revealing though be it occult.
Unless you can show me where it literally says the word Michael and this angel coming to earth I am done with this conversation with you.
God bless you brother and have a good evening.
The verses of Scriptures that say literally the word Michael , are: Daniel 10:v.13and21; and 12:v.1; and Jude 1:v.9; and Revelation 12:v.7

Daniel 10:v.13and21;
Michael helped in the reconstruction of the Temple for 21 years (here one day was as one years); 538-516BC - Many Jews return from Babylon; Temple is rebuilt. The rebuilding of the Temple finished after 21 years, part in the time of Cyrus, and part in the time of Darius.

Daniel 12:v.1;
Reveals Michael fighting in the time of Apocalypse, end time, even in the time of the great Tribulation or in the last week, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27;

and Jude 1:v.9; and Revelation 12:v.7
Around 3500 years ago, Michael contended with the Devil, and he disputed about the body of Moses- the body of Moses spiritually was Israel; now, in this time of Apocalypse, Michael will fight against the red Dragon and his messengers(legions of them) , yes, Michael will contend and fight with the Devil , now for the body of Jesus , His Church here on earth.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings, and LORD of lords ( Michael the Archangel, the warrior of the LORD and prince of GOD's army, he is a lord too. I know Him, as you can see)

Oh no, I'm not forcing Scripture, how could I do once Scripture is the Word of GOD, as you know, and the Word is GOD-John 1:v.1. So how could I is forcing GOD to do something? That's impossible. In fact, there is a GOD in heaven that reveals secrets, and made known me not only a mere allegory of His secrets expressed in His Word, but what His Word really is revealing though be it occult.
2Peter 1:20-21 no prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation. God speaks in secrets/mysteries that only those who are Spiritual, not being in the flesh, can understand what He wants us to learn.

Not sure what you mean by His word really is revealing though be it occult?
The verses of Scriptures that say literally the word Michael , are: Daniel 10:v.13and21; and 12:v.1; and Jude 1:v.9; and Revelation 12:v.7
Daniel 10:1-21 are visions that Daniel received.

Daniel 12:1 is a prophecy that will be fulfilled in the end of days as we read in Rev 12:7-9 about the war in heaven where Michael cast Satan out of heaven

Jude 1:9 the dispute between Michael and Satan was made in heaven, not here on earth
In Christ JESUS, KING of kings, and LORD of lords ( Michael the Archangel, the warrior of the LORD and prince of GOD's army, he is a lord too. I know Him, as you can see)
Michael is not a lord as his power and authority comes from God, not self, and he is not a master or a ruler as he can not do anything of himself.

The Last Verse of

the chapter

Hosea 5:15​

I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction(Jacob's Trouble) they will seek Me early.

When did YAHUWAH leave His Place?

John 1:14​

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Philippians 2:6​

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7​

But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

What was their Offence?

Luke 19:44​

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Hosea 6:1​

Come, and let us return unto YAHUWAH: for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up.

2​

After two days will He revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Adonai as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

10​

But the day of the Adonai will come as a thief in the night

The Day of the Adonai lasts for 1000 years

Revelation 1:10

I was in the Spirit on the Adonai's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

John saw what would happen from the beginning of the Great Tribulation until the Great White Throne Judgment, One thousand years later, That's the Day of the Adonai

YESHUA returned to His Place in approximately 32 AD, He is the Master of the House that goes on a long journey, Two Thousand Years.

Unless these days are shortened, no flesh will survive, but for the elect's sake they will be shortened.

The Third Day is the Millenium. When those who are accounted worthy of the First Resurrection will reign and rule with Him.

Revelation 20: 5​

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6​

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Mashiach, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

The Last Verse of

the chapter

I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction(Jacob's Trouble) they will seek Me early.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

7​

But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

What was their Offence?

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Come, and let us return unto YAHUWAH: for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up.

2​

After two days will He revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Adonai as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

10​

I was in the Spirit on the Adonai's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

John saw what would happen from the beginning of the Great Tribulation until the Great White Throne Judgment, One thousand years later, That's the Day of the Adonai

YESHUA returned to His Place in approximately 32 AD, He is the Master of the House that goes on a long journey, Two Thousand Years.

Unless these days are shortened, no flesh will survive, but for the elect's sake they will be shortened.

The Third Day is the Millenium. When those who are accounted worthy of the First Resurrection will reign and rule with Him.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6​

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Mashiach, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Interesting post.
I do not know some of your implications. Some things I post others miss. You did get to
Revelation 20:5
Can you start at Revelation 20:1 ?

Or maybe I missed hearing. I will go back and read again.

eddif

Interesting post.
I do not know some of your implications. Some things I post others miss. You did get to
Revelation 20:5
Can you start at Revelation 20:1 ?

Or maybe I missed hearing. I will go back and read again.

eddif
YESHUA destroys the man of sin, the son of perdition with the Brightness of His coming, a man that was possessed by satan...

Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

the dragon - the antichrist - beast - cyborg that he gives life too, false prophet, possessed by another evil spirit

Revelation 20:1​

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2​

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the devil, and satan, and bound him a thousand years,

When Michael and his angels cast satan to the earth, he will be given power, unrestrained in the son of perdition for 1260 days, 42 months, a times, time and a half a time 3.5 years.

The man he possesses will be turned into ashes.
After that, satan will be bound for a thousand years, and he'll be let out at the end, deceive the nations once more, before his final destination in the lake of fire.

What is not to get?

Last edited:

The Last Verse of

the chapter

7​

What was their Offence?

2​

10​

6​

Thank you for your input, but I read through this twice and I do not see anything that pertains to the OP as this is only about the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3. Mainly what I am asking of others is to explain why they believe it's a literal 1000 years after the return of Christ and why would God wait another 1000 years after we are caught up to Him before ushering down the New Jerusalem.

Thank you for your input, but I read through this twice and I do not see anything that pertains to the OP as this is only about the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3. Mainly what I am asking of others is to explain why they believe it's a literal 1000 years after the return of Christ and why would God wait another 1000 years after we are caught up to Him before ushering down the New Jerusalem
Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 5:5

And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Genesis 5:8
And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

Genesis 5:11
And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

Genesis 5:14
And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

Gen 5:20
And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.

Genesis 5:27
And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

Genesis 9:29
And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Last edited:
Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 5:5

And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Genesis 5:8
And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

Genesis 5:11
And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

Genesis 5:14
And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

Gen 5:20
And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.

Genesis 5:27
And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

Genesis 9:29
And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Forget all the other scriptures you have been listing as they have nothing to do with the OP. Please go back and read the OP again.

Let's concentrate on 2 Peter 3:8 that you posted. What do you think that verse means in context will Rev 20:1-3?

Forget all the other scriptures you have been listing as they have nothing to do with the OP. Please go back and read the OP again.
Let's concentrate on 2 Peter 3:8 that you posted. What do you think that verse means in context will Rev 20:1-3?
The six days of creation represent 6000 years of the kingdoms of this world.

The seventh day represents the Messianic Age, Covenant of Peace, the 1000 year reign of Adonai YESHUA HaMashiach

There remains therefore a Sabbatismos for the people of God Hebrews 4:9

Sabbatismos = Keeping Sabbath

Those that keep the Sabbath have this promise.

Isaiah 58:14​

Then shalt thou Delight thyself in YAHUWAH; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of YAHUWAH hath spoken it.

Things that will keep a person from feeding upon the high places, they celebrate christmas and easter, while forsaking the appointments of the Most High, they go to a church on Sunday, rather than recognizing they are the Ekklesia, A citizen of the House of Jacob.

Dispensationalist, that call themselves christian gentiles rather than what the Almighty says His people would surname themselves.

they believe in a pre-trib rapture

For all these things His people perish, seeing they have forgotten the Torah.

You were given the answer, but are prevented from understanding to say it plainly.

Rather than accept what is written, you question, why would He do this? Obviously you must think His ways and yours are the same, news for you, they're not.

The sons of Zebedee we're bold to ask Jesus; f they could sit on his right and left in His Kingdom.

How s immediate response seems to be a knee jerk reaction of pride .Like they are all that.
" You don't know what you are asking"
"Can you drink the cup I'm about to drink?
Bias blinds us to think Jesus means the same thing we would mean if we said it.
He doesn't. He is describing what sitting next to Him in His Kingdom means.
They say they can. He says they will but those places are not His to give but the Father's. They don't receive the cup from Him but from the Father. That is the cup He; s about to drink. Prepared for Him and received from His Fathers hand. The two next to Him in His Kingdom drink the cup from the Father too.

Luke 23,33-34

And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Luke 23,39

But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Notice that right after posting the sign over Jesus claiming Him a King the two criminals begin speaking. The good thief acknowledged His Kingship and asks Jesus to remember him when he enters His Kingdom. Jesus indicates that's today. Odd that they say these things with 10 minutes to live. They knew that Christ enters into His Kingdom that day.

man is a composite of material and spiritual realities. Heaven and earth. We know our spirit exists in a disembodied state after we die. Our soul is lifted up to God in Glory to see God as He is and in His likeness our soul is divinized'. That is the first resurrection that began the day He died. The first resurrection is happening still. The first resurrection are members of His Body. They are the Catholic community of Saints reigning with Christ the Church Triumphant.

Jesus describes the two who sit on His right and Left precisely as it happened. All three drank the cup from the Father.

I know some of you adhere to protestant doctrine that the Catholic Church teaches a false Gospel.
That dogma and love for truth cause conflict in you. Unconscious maybe but not entirely.

Some things most are matters of faith that ignorance of is a sin. Truths that require due diligence because we should have knowledge of.

God expects a sincere honest look. Difficult for the less mainstream professions. I've encountered some here that preserve ignorance using logical fallacies. They are not debating because debate requires an effort to recover knowledge. As I understand it, if someone is ignorant of truth that should be known effort to know it is expected. Ignorance of such is a sin.
The inability to or refusal to acknowledge good reasonable irrefutable proofs of error is sinful.

no prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation. God speaks in secrets/mysteries that only those who are Spiritual, not being in the flesh, can understand what He wants us to learn.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, not opinions. The Word is GOD, understand? What does the Word of GOD say? 2 Corinthians 2:v.12-13
12 Now we (true believers) have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might KNOW the things that are freely given to us of GOD.
13 Which things also we(true believers) speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth;
Daniel 10:1-21 are visions that Daniel received.
Yes, I think you believe that GOD sent His angel to reveal to Daniel the happenings of the last days, even the events which will happen in this current time, even in this beginning of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day. Verse 14 says: Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days. JESUS said: Whoso readeth, let him understand.
Not sure what you mean by His word really is revealing though be it occult?
You should not deny the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD. What does the Word say, the Word is GOD? He says and it is written: Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 2 Corinthians 2:v. 9 and Isaiah 64:v.4
Daniel 12:1 is a prophecy that will be fulfilled in the end of days as we read in Rev 12:7-9 about the war in heaven where Michael cast Satan out of heaven
In my post you replied I said that Daniel 12:1-3 Reveals Michael fighting in the time of Apocalypse (that is Revelation chapter 12, and end of days, as you say), end of the time, even in the time of the great Tribulation or in the last week, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 combined with what JESUS said in Matthew 24:v.15;

The Word is GOD

Jude 1:9 the dispute between Michael and Satan was made in heaven, not here on earth
How can you say that? Where was Moses' body buried, was not in the Earth? I think you have a Bible, so read Deuteronomy 34:v.5-6.
How can you say "the dispute between Michael and Satan was made in heaven, not in the earth" , now now , was the body of Moses buried in heaven? Oh I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. It's hard to read or hear thing like this.
What is heaven for you? It seems you know not yet what heven is.

Michael is not a lord as his power and authority comes from God, not self, and he is not a master or a ruler as he can not do anything of himself.
It seems you are speaking of a neighboring of yours called Michael, not of the biblical Michael, the Archangel. Speaking of whom you don't know your testimony is not true. I work with the Word of GOD. Please, JESUS is LORD, LORD of the lords, who are these lords (small letter)? Based in your posts certainly you will say they are of the British Parliament, but it's a mistake, besides they are lords, they are also kings and priests.

Remember: There was a Day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, as now on the Lord's Day, and Satan came also among them, as now on the Lord's Day, And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the EARTH, and from walking up and down in it.

And now, after millennia, even in the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, Satan comes among the GOD's people, the true Church, the body of Christ, as angel of light, and with his messengers, ministers of the Devil also called Satan, deceitful workers -2Corinthians 11:v.13 to 15- and the archangel Michael will fight, will contend with Satan and his legion of demons/messengers, and will dispute about the body of Christ-the Church,as was revealed by JESUS-Revelation 12:v.7-12- and Satan will be defeated by Michael and his followers/messengers.

Revelation 12:v.10-12
10 Now is come salvation, and strength, and the KINGDOM of our GOD, and the Power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night.
11 And they -Michael and his followers- overcame him by the blood of the Lamb/by the blood of JESUS, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives UNTO THE DEATH.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Be careful and get ready

Back