Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Study shows Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

christian1724

2024 Supporter
Many have adamantly stated over the recent months that the mRNA vaccines do not have any effect on DNA. A recent study shows that maybe wishful thinking. It's just something that you should consider.

There are alternatives to these vaccines in the pipeline that should be arriving soon. They use more conventional technologies/approaches and may offer substantially better efficacy and might be used as booster doses.

Sanofi and GSK plan to ask regulators to authorize their COVID-19 vaccine

Interesting. I've been reading up on this.
Why do you think only the over 65 should have the vaccine/booster?
Maybe because they're too old to develop attached risks to this "vaccine"?
(which really changes the DNA -)
I had the shots, but I also agree we don't know enough about it.
It was necessary back in 2020/2021 - I don't think they're helpful anymore at this point.
But everyone should do what they believe is best.

personally....

I'm not terribly dogmatic about all this...I got the mRNA 2 step vaccine back when the plague was killing lots and lots of people. Minimal adverse effects; the 2nd dose left my arm ridiculously sore, and I felt somewhat under the weather for a day or two (more gross than truly sick...). but...

-sigh- I have to confess: no booster. Its not that I'm "anti-science," so much as it is...maybe I grew weary? I also live in something of a bubble, socially (long story), so its kinda like...OK, relatively low risk, already vaccinated, what's the point?

Risks vs benefits....that's the real issue at hand, here...

those who have some sort of ideological opposition to the vaccines are putting lots and lots of people (not just themselves) at risk. illnesses, mutations (new forms of covid! what fun!), strain on the health care system...

those who have some sort of ideological framework that demands never ending support of and obedience to The Science are putting their own long term health at risk (to an unknown extent...) by boosting, and then presumably by boosting again...probably again, and then again....

-shrug- I think more so in the US than in many other affluent, developed nations...--everything-- has become political, in a really shallow sort of "left" vs "right" sort of way, with no nuance, no appreciation for the facts, data, nuance, context, all that. Ugh. It is what it is...

Interesting. I've been reading up on this.
Why do you think only the over 65 should have the vaccine/booster?
Maybe because they're too old to develop attached risks to this "vaccine"?
(which really changes the DNA -)
I had the shots, but I also agree we don't know enough about it.
It was necessary back in 2020/2021 - I don't think they're helpful anymore at this point.
But everyone should do what they believe is best.

I read this and thought, if I had taken the vaccine and hadn't heard about this stuff until now, I'd be up for some communion to flush that vaccine out!

I read this and thought, if I had taken the vaccine and hadn't heard about this stuff until now, I'd be up for some communion to flush that vaccine out!
Some say there are ways to flush it out.
I don't think it can, but that's only my opinion.
It takes 15 months for it to disappear from the body...
That would be 30 months for me.
I won't get the 3rd "booster" and definitely children should not have this.

personally....

I'm not terribly dogmatic about all this...I got the mRNA 2 step vaccine back when the plague was killing lots and lots of people. Minimal adverse effects; the 2nd dose left my arm ridiculously sore, and I felt somewhat under the weather for a day or two (more gross than truly sick...). but...

-sigh- I have to confess: no booster. Its not that I'm "anti-science," so much as it is...maybe I grew weary? I also live in something of a bubble, socially (long story), so its kinda like...OK, relatively low risk, already vaccinated, what's the point?

Risks vs benefits....that's the real issue at hand, here...

those who have some sort of ideological opposition to the vaccines are putting lots and lots of people (not just themselves) at risk. illnesses, mutations (new forms of covid! what fun!), strain on the health care system...

those who have some sort of ideological framework that demands never ending support of and obedience to The Science are putting their own long term health at risk (to an unknown extent...) by boosting, and then presumably by boosting again...probably again, and then again....

-shrug- I think more so in the US than in many other affluent, developed nations...--everything-- has become political, in a really shallow sort of "left" vs "right" sort of way, with no nuance, no appreciation for the facts, data, nuance, context, all that. Ugh. It is what it is...
I agree with everything you've said above.
At the beginning when lines were around the block for hospitalization and trucks full of dead bodies (all around the world, not just NYC) something had to be done to stop the virus.

Now it's stopped.
So why do we still have rules and regulations when it's been confirmed that they are not necessary anymore?
Why are we jabbing children?

I just don't understand it anymore.
Had the first two...that's it for me.

And when is this useless green pass going to end???

The politicos listened to science at the beginning...
why not now??
:shrug

I can get omicon and have a mild cold, or I can get 3-4 jabs and wear a mask and get omicon and have a mild cold.

Anyhow, anyone else had a climate lockdown yet?. I have. Apparently the weather was going to be bad the next day so they closed all schools and recommended people stayed home or worked from home, woke up the next day and it was blue sky and a beautiful day.

Speculation:

It is not known if we have 20,000 genes or 2,000,000 genes.
Genes tell the human body how to develop / function.

We do not know how many heretic writings have been written that are against Christian development. In a sense we know that the heretic writings exist, but we ignore / resist them. We do not follow them.

We speculate there are thousands of genetic diseases that are basically turned off. Spanish flu may exist now, but is not a pandemic. I don’t think we medically conquered the Spanish flu.

If Covid just goes into word wide remission I would accept that solution.

We do not have to burn books to resist heresy. If you have a desire to burn books that will work. Truth is like resistance.

IP224

1 Peter 2:24

eddif

So they make sure everyone knows when they are banned, and then when they give people there basic human and civil right back, the right to enter there own country and home of citizenship without interference, they don't even announce it.

Quick to make one rule and amplify it, and quick to make another rule and silence.

Thanks for the courtesy and letting everyone know.

Last edited:
My friend asked me why I'm banned from the pub and I had to explain that I don't have a jab and going from my own personal risk assessment and the right to choose what I want to put into my own body I don't believe I need one and because of that the government banned me because I did not do what they want me to do so I get penalised for it and get labelled the public health risk.

Last edited:
My friend asked me why I'm banned from the pub and I had to explain that I don't have a jab and going from my own personal risk assessment and the right to choose what I want to put into my own body I don't believe I need one and because of that the government banned me because I did not do what they want me to do so I get penalised for it and get labelled the public health risk.
Isaiah 54:17 kjv
17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue thatshall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 53 described the root out of fry ground. Our solution.

If no chips shut down some car sales, then this weapon can fall too. We do not fight flesh and blood, but what is behind our problems.

eddif

That's still better than being an unpaid government stooge. And if you die they blame it on anything but the themselves, and if you live so they take the credit. I'd rather be a so called public health risk!

They changing the rules again, apparently from next week I'm not a risk to the public anymore and can enter a cafe and purchase a coffee or go to a restaurant and enjoy a steak meal without government interference.

Wow, thank you for the privilege to be allowed to be a human being.

Im still a public health risk for another week, or so, then suddenly at a specific date and time im not. You know, why convicted crimimals were allowed in without having to hand over there personal history, I was banned because I did not show a health pass in the name of the public's safety.

Im still a public health risk for another week, or so, then suddenly at a specific date and time im not. You know, why convicted crimimals were allowed in without having to hand over there personal history, I was banned because I did not show a health pass in the name of the public's safety.
My wife is Australian. She was keeping up with all that the government was doing to them there. We were both very disappointed with all that took place over the last many months.
Here in Texas there were a couple of weeks that most people tried not to go out much and wore masks in the shops. That didn't last very long. We seemed to do no worse than those who took much stricter measures.

My wife is Australian. She was keeping up with all that the government was doing to them there. We were both very disappointed with all that took place over the last many months.
Here in Texas there were a couple of weeks that most people tried not to go out much and wore masks in the shops. That didn't last very long. We seemed to do no worse than those who took much stricter measures.

It all sounds good but people forget they are still under emergency powers, like in NZ, I mean how long are they going to hold onto those powers where they can just lock people down and restrict people at anytime they want, and the police can just enter anyones private property without a warrant, and all the other rules people forget about that are still actI've under emergency powers, I mean I don't even know, maybe they are permanent rule now where police can just walk inside someone's house at anyone and take them away without the need of a warrant.

Back