Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

We Create Our Own Hell

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

elijah23

When I sin, I create a hell for myself. Hell is the natural consequence of sin. For instance, if I rob a bank, I will probably go to prison.

If I stop sinning, I stop creating my own personal hell. It disappears.

When I sin, I create a hell for myself. Hell is the natural consequence of sin. For instance, if I rob a bank, I will probably go to prison.

If I stop sinning, I stop creating my own personal hell. It disappears.

Have fun striving.

AS a believer in Jesus Christ, and baptized in His spirit, I know I will sin from time to time---I am not in any hell of my own making! I am free in Christ, and walk in His forgiveness.

If you believe that you are condemned when you sin, then that is Satan speaking to you and you are believing his lie. Holy Spirit convicts us of our sin, but never condemns us--He is gentle about it.
I respond to conviction, but I cast out condemnation when it tries to rear its ugly head.

God is in the restoration business. Holy Spirit just puts His arm around me and says, "Come along, let's do better this time."

I made my own hell today, it has carpet, and a wide screen TV...now I just have to turn up the heater....

If you believe that you are condemned when you sin, then that is Satan speaking to you and you are believing his lie.

If you refuse to resist temptation, the Lord needs to take action to influence you to do otherwise. That is not condemnation. That is common sense.

If you refuse to resist temptation, the Lord needs to take action to influence you to do otherwise. That is not condemnation. That is common sense.

Holy Spirit convicts. That is His job. My job is to respond to His call to come up higher. It's a great partnership.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back