Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

WHY DID GOD GIVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
what is the false exactly?!, until now there were many needy people, namely humans who need salvation, healing, resurrection, provision, etc., and they were billions - the universe is full of ensouled beings, so here is how it is quite obvious that the love is the groundwork in (the) Faith, or how can the true Lord God and His Saints to stay untouched in such a situation?!, then how can it be seemly for the spiritual servants/workers to stay indifferent therein, even without wish the good for the destitute people?!, and where remains the accordance to God's Commandments in such circumstances?!, especially when they all consist the love

Galatians 5:14 "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Blessings

Again just because a group pretends to hold part of the truth, that does not mean that they are of the truth.

Now you claim the simplicty of love to fulfill all law? Yet you have all this other false doctrine? So just because one presents part of the truth, it does not mean much.

For satan ALWAYS comes as one who brings the truth. He always has enough truth to deceive others into his lies.

Now If You want to start an honest conversation from this point? Where love fufills all? Then I will be glad to do that!

But I reject all the changing of scripture! all attempts to claim part of the law! If any man preach another gospel, other than that preached by Paul? They are accused. I will not share in another mans evil.

what is the false exactly?!, until now there were many needy people, namely humans who need salvation, healing, resurrection, provision, etc., and they were billions - the universe is full of ensouled beings, so here is how it is quite obvious that the love is the groundwork in (the) Faith, or how can the true Lord God and His Saints to stay untouched in such a situation?!, then how can it be seemly for the spiritual servants/workers to stay indifferent therein, even without wish the good for the destitute people?!, and where remains the accordance to God's Commandments in such circumstances?!, especially when they all consist the love

Galatians 5:14 "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Blessings

Just because part of the truth is presented, it does not mean that one is of the truth! satan always brings part of the truth to cover his lies.

If any man preach another gospel other than what Paul preached? They are a false teacher.

Now If you want to start at this point in an honest discussion of scripture? I will be glad to do that. But I reject all the changing of scripture and other ungodly doctrines.

Just because part of the truth is presented, it does not mean that one is of the truth! satan always brings part of the truth to cover his lies.

If any man preach another gospel other than what Paul preached? They are a false teacher.

Now If you want to start at this point in an honest discussion of scripture? I will be glad to do that. But I reject all the changing of scripture and other ungodly doctrines.

we are not whatever denomination, and what so satanic is there in our testimony?!, we are not whatever satanists after all, but witnesses of the true God and Jesus, and They have made and given the faith in order to be the means of sanctification for provision of complete and everlasting life to all humans/souls, that is why the first 1+4 Commandments are so important albeit they are even from the time of the old testament, and which Commandments (as we already shown/proved) are also explained in the books of the New Testament, because exactly they are the official description/instruction therefor viz. which gives us to understand what is the faith and what is its purpose/function, because there are only no more than 5-6 millennia during which the "darkness" can reign through the whole eternity, and exactly for that reason the faith has been made/given viz. for the sake of the salvation to the humans under the "sin", and the "sin" is the reign of wicked one and the system of spiritual/religious iniquity, because the true God has created everything in six days, and after He has fallen into a state of somnolence/drowse on the seventh day(Genesis 2:2-3), in which situation He was even until now, thereupon He has given such Commandments as this:

Exodus 20:8-11 "Remember the sabbath day(i.e. remember the precarious situation of Creature/Creation while the true God is in the millennial state of somnolence/drowse), to keep it(i.e. to keep the Creature/Creation) holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work(i.e. in principle you are absolutely free to do anything whereby there is no a causation of evil to any human): But the seventh day |is| the sabbath of the LORD thy God(i.e. but while the true God is still in a state of somnolence/drowse): |in it| thou shalt not do any work(i.e. you must not omit to keep/restore the: Peace, Purity, Sanctity, Good, Virtue, Benediction, and Welfare of all humans, which things God from the beginning laid to be for all of them), thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle(i.e. nor in your work(-s)), nor thy stranger that |is| within thy gates(i.e. that are in the faith): For |in| six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them |is|, and rested the seventh day(i.e. and He has fallen into a state of millennial somnolence/drowse on the seventh day): wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day(i.e. the time during which He will be in that state), and hallowed it(viz. in order to give the most perfect chance to the spiritual servants to sanctify the Creature/Creation while He is in the millennial state of somnolence/drowse)."

because in the situation when He is in the state of millennial somnolence/drowse, many human/ensouled beings can more of less be offended/afflicted/hurt, and it has well been known how many of them were ruined till now, so that the need of salvation was more than obvious thus far

here is the same fourth Commandment in the books of New Testament:

1 Timothy 4:1-11"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith(i.e. some may deviate from the right faith toward wrong), giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines(i.e. creeds) of devils; Speaking(i.e. preaching/testifying) lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron(i.e. with strong satanic spirituality); Forbidding to marry(i.e. forbidding the sex life), and commanding to abstain from meats(i.e. from natural consumptions), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving(i.e. which the true God has made/given to be used for good purposes) of them which believe and know the truth(i.e. of those who believe right(-ly) as well as of those who do not do spiritual/religious iniquity). For every creature(i.e. for each creation) of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving(i.e. if it is used for good purposes): For it is sanctified by the word of God(i.e. of God's work) and prayer(i.e. and by the prayers of true Saints). If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith(i.e. of right faith) and of good doctrine(i.e. and of the good creed), whereunto thou hast attained. But refuse profane and old wives' fables(i.e. but avoid the traditions of defiling and misleading creeds), and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily(i.e. for overweening/self-interested) exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe(i.e. that do not commit spiritual/religious iniquity). These things command and teach.",

1 Timothy 2:1-10 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks(i.e. of blessings), be made for all men(i.e. for all humans); For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty(i.e. in all goodness and earnestness). For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men(i.e. all humans/souls) to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth(i.e. and to become good/righteous). For there is one God, and one mediator(also: and one Lord) between God and men, the man(i.e. the ensouled being) Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. I will therefore that men(i.e. that the male believers) pray every where, lifting up holy hands(i.e. entirely expressing/manifesting love/goodness), without wrath(i.e. without hostility/aggression) and doubting(i.e. and dramatization/stir/intrigues/strife). In like manner also, that women(i.e. that female believers) adorn themselves in modest apparel(i.e. in humility), with shamefacedness(i.e. with meekness) and sobriety(i.e. and sedation/sanity); not with broided hair(i.e. not with highminding), or gold(i.e. or vainglory), or pearls(i.e. or wisdom), or costly array(i.e. or elevation); But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not Pauls gospel! therefore it is a false gospel.

Also because the Lord spoke to those under law about the law
in no way proves that a "Christain" is under any part of the OLD COVENANT. The Lord was bringing the purpose of the law to light. Which is revealed in Pauls gospel.
An example would be the rich young ruler? Who like many have allowed their pride of flesh, to make them believe they have kept the law. But what the Lord done was showed the rich young ruler that indeed he loved his wealth more than God.

The fact is evident that no man can be justified by any part of the law. That the purpose of the law is to make ALL MEN sinners that they might come to Christ by faith. Now to attempt to take and seperate parts of the law is a rejection of it all together! And to attempt to be justified by any part of it is a rejection of Christ and His Cross.

This is the gospel! If any man preach any other gospel? he is cursed and cut off from Christ.

That is not Pauls gospel! therefore it is a false gospel.

Also because the Lord spoke to those under law about the law
in no way proves that a "Christain" is under any part of the OLD COVENANT. The Lord was bringing the purpose of the law to light. Which is revealed in Pauls gospel.
An example would be the rich young ruler? Who like many have allowed their pride of flesh, to make them believe they have kept the law. But what the Lord done was showed the rich young ruler that indeed he loved his wealth more than God.

The fact is evident that no man can be justified by any part of the law. That the purpose of the law is to make ALL MEN sinners that they might come to Christ by faith. Now to attempt to take and seperate parts of the law is a rejection of it all together! And to attempt to be justified by any part of it is a rejection of Christ and His Cross.

This is the gospel! If any man preach any other gospel? he is cursed and cut off from Christ.

the "law" is the human religion and the law of faith which (while the appearance of the "darkness" reigns over the world) can be two types, righteous and unrighteous, the "sin" is the reign of the "darkness" and its system which is the kingdom of spiritual/religious iniquity via the human religion, so there is nothing sinful in the Holy Law of the faith, but until now there was also an unrighteous law of faith via such spiritual/religious forms as: occultism, esotericism, yoga, idolatry(-ies), unrighteous spiritual/religious doctrine(-s) and tradition(-s), etc., and exactly thus the "sin" comes and reigns over the world thereupon, and because in the time before the New Testament the devil had an inner/domestic power in the heaven, then the situation in the faith was very severe, for there was no enough upswing therein, but with the coming of the Lord Jesus all inner/domestic power of satan has been destroyed, so that the way of right faith has been manifested, and now the believers can walk on it without be under so strong spiritual impact/effect of the "darkness" as there was first, and with regard to the "flesh", it is the negative side of human mind which works by the system of spiritual/religious iniquity (for reference Romans 6-8 chapters)

Blessings

the "law" is the human religion and the law of faith which (while the appearance of the "darkness" reigns over the world) can be two types, righteous and unrighteous, the "sin" is the reign of the "darkness" and its system which is the kingdom of spiritual/religious iniquity via the human religion, so there is nothing sinful in the Holy Law of the faith, but until now there was also an unrighteous law of faith via such spiritual/religious forms as: occultism, esotericism, yoga, idolatry(-ies), unrighteous spiritual/religious doctrine(-s) and tradition(-s), etc., and exactly thus the "sin" comes and reigns over the world thereupon, and because in the time before the New Testament the devil had an inner/domestic power in the heaven, then the situation in the faith was very severe, for there was no enough upswing therein, but with the coming of the Lord Jesus all inner/domestic power of satan has been destroyed, so that the way of right faith has been manifested, and now the believers can walk on it without be under so strong spiritual impact/effect of the "darkness" as there was first, and with regard to the "flesh", it is the negative side of human mind which works by the system of spiritual/religious iniquity (for reference Romans 6-8 chapters)

Blessings

I see parts of truth in your post, and then I see some things that are contrary to sound doctrine.
Tell me about the Holy Spirit (THE LAW) according to your doctrine?

The point Paul is making in those scriptures, if you will read the whole point he makes? and not just part !

That NONE KEEP THE LAW! you who preach the law, do you break the law? THE ANSWER IS YES! YOU DO!

you cant just keep the parts you think your good at, and then judge others according to what you cannot keep!
Then Paul says because you preach the law, and then you break what you preach! God is blaspemed!

The same thing today?
you guys preach the law and act holy, the sinners see your hypocricy! Everybody knows that you who post the 10 commandments, do not or can not keep them yourself! Thats what Jesus hated! hypocricy!

I have make this point over and over on this thread? the commandment is Holy and just, but all men are carnal until they have been renewed into Christ, by the Spirit!

It is not lawful for a carnal man to use the law!

First go and be taught by Christ, and then He will teach you the spiritual meaning of the Commandment! There is no other way!

Paul wrote that through the law we are to die to the law?
When an honest man looks to the law, they will see its purpose? The law was to make us seek the Cross of Christ and to reckon His death as our own.

A DISHONEST man will come to the law of moses, and pick and choose that which he thinks able to justify his flesh! He will wrap himself in religion and point the finger to find fault in others, to cover his own flesh. The law of sin and death, the ministry of death and condemnation written in stone? The ten commandments has but ONE VERDICT? all are Guilty before God! ALL MUST DIE!
this is THE PURPOSE OF THE LAW!

Heb 8:7 For if the first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:13 In that He called it A NEW COVENANT , He has made the first one OBSOLETE and ready to disappear.

the situation is the following, the true God has made everything in six days (or 144 hours), but He has fallen into a state of somnolence/drowse on the seventh day which has already continued 5-6 millennia, for that reason He has meantime needed as many good people as possible for His spiritual servants, because the larger number of true believers the sooner He will wake (up) and save more humans/souls, which has also been written in the fourth Commandment (from Exodus 20:8-11, and also in Daniel 7:9), so He has made there be two categories of people, true spiritual servants/workers, and, just ordinary users, but of course it is better there be as much contribution as possible in the work of right faith, for (as we already mentioned above) the larger number of true believers the better for all humans/souls of the universe, and (as it has been written) His Commandments are not grievous, because it is even enough if the cleric/worshipper/believer is at least in the direction of right faith albeit it to be just a little of what are the true God and Jesus as a loving/good treatment towards the (other) humans, but after all it should be pure therein

1 John 5:1-5 "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, |even| our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"

Blessings

the situation is the following, the true God has made everything in six days (or 144 hours), but He has fallen into a state of somnolence/drowse on the seventh day which has already continued 5-6 millennia, for that reason He has meantime needed as many good people as possible for His spiritual servants, because the larger number of true believers the sooner He will wake (up) and save more humans/souls, which has also been written in the fourth Commandment (from Exodus 20:8-11, and also in Daniel 7:9), so He has made there be two categories of people, true spiritual servants/workers, and, just ordinary users, but of course it is better there be as much contribution as possible in the work of right faith, for (as we already mentioned above) the larger number of true believers the better for all humans/souls of the universe, and (as it has been written) His Commandments are not grievous, because it is even enough if the cleric/worshipper/believer is at least in the direction of right faith albeit it to be just a little of what are the true God and Jesus as a loving/good treatment towards the (other) humans, but after all it should be pure therein

1 John 5:1-5 "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, |even| our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"

Blessings

Well again just because you post a few scriptures after your pesent a false doctrine, does not cover it from those who have eyes to see!

Now I ask you direct question in regards to the Holy Spirit? Ther are Three that are God! If a man deny the Holy Spirit? He does not know the Father or the Son.

For the Holy Spirit is the Law of God in the heart of the believer. To say one keeps Gods law and does not have the Holy Spirit? That man is not in truth at all!

Paul wrote that through the law we are to die to the law?
When an honest man looks to the law, they will see its purpose? The law was to make us seek the Cross of Christ and to reckon His death as our own.

A DISHONEST man will come to the law of moses, and pick and choose that which he thinks able to justify his flesh! He will wrap himself in religion and point the finger to find fault in others, to cover his own flesh. The law of sin and death, the ministry of death and condemnation written in stone? The ten commandments has but ONE VERDICT? all are Guilty before God! ALL MUST DIE!
this is THE PURPOSE OF THE LAW!

Heb 8:7 For if the first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Heb 8:13 In that He called it A NEW COVENANT , He has made the first one OBSOLETE and ready to disappear.

Here is my point for today, as the Holy Spirit put it upon my heart and mind.

Here is my point for today, as the Holy Spirit put it upon my heart and mind.

why the believers must wait for something supernatural to happen in their hearts and minds when there are millions of people in trouble/affliction that need the salvation/provision of the true God and Jesus and there is almost no who to love and pray for the needy/necessitous before Them?!, this is like if you have children and they are ailing and need doctor, but you leave them to die, because you wait for something supernatural to happen in your room first, but therefore it has been written:

James 4:13-17 "Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city(i.e. into such and such a religion/denomination), and continue there a year(i.e. and will minister after their doctrine to the utterance), and buy and sell(i.e. and (will) gain and live well there), and get gain(i.e. and so (will) obtain the highest reward of God): Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away(viz. because there may be many spiritual/religious deceptions). For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live(i.e. we should be loving/good to the other humans), and do this, or that(i.e. and do as much good for them as we succeed). But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that(i.e. to that spiritual servant who) knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

of course we in principle testify this Word not to judge, but just as a guide, because it is even enough if the believers at any rate prefer the evil to be removed from all humans and (so) they to receive complete provision unto everlasting life

Blessings

why the believers must wait for something supernatural to happen in their hearts and minds when there are millions of people in trouble/affliction that need the salvation/provision of the true God and Jesus and there is almost no who to love and pray for the needy/necessitous before Them?!, this is like if you have children and they are ailing and need doctor, but you leave them to die, because you wait for something supernatural to happen in your room first, but therefore it has been written:

James 4:13-17 "Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city(i.e. into such and such a religion/denomination), and continue there a year(i.e. and will minister after their doctrine to the utterance), and buy and sell(i.e. and (will) gain and live well there), and get gain(i.e. and so (will) obtain the highest reward of God): Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away(viz. because there may be many spiritual/religious deceptions). For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live(i.e. we should be loving/good to the other humans), and do this, or that(i.e. and do as much good for them as we succeed). But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that(i.e. to that spiritual servant who) knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

of course we in principle testify this Word not to judge, but just as a guide, because it is even enough if the believers at any rate prefer the evil to be removed from all humans and (so) they to receive complete provision unto everlasting life

Blessings

You sure can change the meaning of scripture!

If you give all you have to feed the poor, and dont do it by the love of the Holy Spirit? it profits nothing.

Jesus said we can do nothing apart from Him! Thats supernatural!

now, I have points to make on this thread, that relate to the topic of the thread. Your post will be ignored from this point forward.

If any man preach another gospel, let him be acursed!

You sure can change the meaning of scripture!

If you give all you have to feed the poor, and dont do it by the love of the Holy Spirit? it profits nothing.

Jesus said we can do nothing apart from Him! Thats supernatural!

now, I have points to make on this thread, that relate to the topic of the thread. Your post will be ignored from this point forward.

If any man preach another gospel, let him be acursed!

we do not dare to change the meaning of the Scripture, because we know that God can punish us if we anger Him, it is another matter that the biblical terminology is special and cannot be completely understood only by reading, Jesus Christ did not die for Himself, but for the salvation of all humans in His Heavenly Father the God, so the faith has not been given to be a means of self-salvation only, but for the Sake of overall salvation, because the faith has been designed on the part of the true God in order to be the means of complete salvation and provision for all humans unto everlasting life, and it has been written that if anyone claims to serve in (the) Lord the same ought also so to behave like Him viz. to love the other humans unto life, not unto death, so if Jesus Himself died in order there be complete salvation and provision to all humans unto everlasting life, the person who wants to be a servant like Him ought leastwise to love the other humans albeit not unto its own death, but what so costs it if the believer prefers there be a living salvation of the true God and Jesus for all humans at any rate?!, after all it is just about a desire - something quite easy, because we do not talk about coercion/bondage, but about unconstrained love, however of course all in good time, for whatever impossible thing there be to us, we have the true God and Jesus Who can fulfil every our good desire, and this is (exactly) what we have meant

1 John 2:6 "He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.",

Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.",

Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible.",

Mark 10:27 "for with God all things are possible."

Blessings

Rom 3:19

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Rom 3:20

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Gal 3:10

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12

And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Gal 3:22

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23

But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

I find it really hard to understand how satan has so blinded much of the "church" It seems so few understand what is so clear?:pray

2 Cor 3 The ministry of condemnation, written and engraved on stones. ( the 10 commamndments)

Those who turn back to law, have been cut off from Christ.
If any man claim to keep any part of the law? he must keep the whole law! EVERY JOT AND TITTLE

Dear,
The only way someone is`turning back`to the law is IF they think they can earn or gain life through their actions.

Often you are arguing against points no one is even making, you are just no understanding what they are trying to say.

Murder will always be wrong, what has changed is how God now deals with sinners.

Digging

Dear,
The only way someone is`turning back`to the law is IF they think they can earn or gain life through their actions.

Often you are arguing against points no one is even making, you are just no understanding what they are trying to say.

Murder will always be wrong, what has changed is how God now deals with sinners.

Digging

Well first unless your my mother or my wife I dont not give you permission to call me "dear" so please try to respect that I do not know you well enough to accept that term from you.

As far as my post go? I have made very clear points and very good reasons.

If you are thinking of muder, and claim to be a Christian? I dont think that you need the law of moses, but the grace of God! For sin will not have dominion over you because you are not under law but under grace THE STRENGTH OF SIN, IS THE LAW! this could be why murder is on your mind?

No, turn to Christ and His love and forgivness and your wont have that hatred in your heart.

For those who are forgiven much, love much.
I suggest you stop trying to establish your own righteousness and submit to Gods.

"I suggest you stop trying to establish your own righteousness and submit to Gods."

That is what many are trying to say right back at you.Perhaps we need to guard against just wanting to argue over wanting to grow in understanding.

Digging

Dear,

Digging

How has God changed how He deals with sinners? A sinner is a sinner and the punishment is the same. Eternal separation from God and eternal presences with Satan.

Is this a game to see how many threads a mod can close? :)

Stop the personal attacks and whining. Where does Jesus dwell? Would we talk to one another this way if the" Man Jesus" was standing next to us or over our shoulder, reading what we are typing? Where does Jesus dwell?

Sorry I never explained enough on the point I was trying to make about how the treatment of sinners has changed.

During the days of Israel they practiced stoning, Christians no longer do. However we know during the 1000's years everyone will be treated the same again, the second death.

First time I've ever seen someone offended by a kind word.....

Digging

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back