Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

WHY DID GOD GIVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

Not saying you are lying, but I always have caution when someone claims that Jesus or God showed up in person to visit with them! Now I must ask did this vision you see tell you that you were under the law of Moses?

all spiritual servants/workers are under God's law of faith from the beginning, even when God has said: "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it(i.e. you must not follow/practise human(666) faith/spirituality/religion): for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die(i.e. for in the day that you start do it you shall decline(fall from grace))."(Genesis 2:17), however the infidel/non-occult people are not under the law, because they do not follow/practise any faith/spirituality/religion, according to the written:

Romans 2:14-29 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law(i.e. when the infidel/non-occult people, viz. the ordinary users who do not practice faith/occultism), do by nature the things contained in the law(i.e. do not violate by nature the things in the Holy Law of (the) faith), these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law(i.e. of the Holy Law) written in their hearts(i.e. in their spirits), their conscience also bearing witness, and |their| thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men(i.e. the human spiritual/religious activities) by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. Behold, thou art called a Jew(i.e. a cleric/believer), and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, And knowest |his| will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal(i.e. do you bereave against the Will of God)? Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery(i.e. do you intrude)? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege(i.e. do you do unrighteousness in the faith)? Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law(i.e. the Holy Law of (the) faith) dishonourest thou God? For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written. For circumcision(i.e. faith) verily profiteth, if thou keep the law(i.e. the Holy Law of (the) faith): but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision(i.e. is come spiritual/religious iniquity). Therefore if the uncircumcision(i.e. if the infidel/non-occult human) keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision(i.e. its unbelief) be counted for circumcision(i.e. for faithfulness)? And shall not uncircumcision which is(i.e. infidel/non-occult human that is such) by nature, if it fulfil the law(i.e. if it does not violate the Holy Law of (the) faith), judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law(i.e. the Holy Law of (the) faith)? For he is not a Jew(i.e. a righteous cleric/believer), which is one outwardly; neither |is that| circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he |is| a Jew(i.e. a righteous cleric/believer), which is one inwardly; and circumcision |is that| of the heart(i.e. in the faith), in the spirit, |and| not in the letter; whose praise |is| not of men, but of God."

however maybe at least most of the infidel/non-occult people were under the oppression of sin till now viz. under the bondage of the system of spiritual/religious iniquity

Romans 5:12-14 "by one man(viz. by the generation of unrighteous spiritual servants/workers) sin(i.e. the devil and its system) entered into the world, and death(i.e. and the vitiation) by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned(i.e. because all of them have been overtaken by the system of spiritual/religious iniquity, some of them as its servants, while others as its victims): For until the law(i.e. for even before the entry of human religion) sin was in the world(i.e. the "darkness" was in the universe): but sin is not imputed when there is no law(i.e. but the appearance of the "darkness" cannot enter/reign in the world where there is no human(666) spirituality/religion). Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression(i.e. even over those ones who had not done the original sin which is the spiritual/religious iniquity), who(i.e. adam) is the figure of him that was to come."

at all events the spiritual servants/workers must mind more than the infidel/non-occult people

Romans 3:1-20 "What advantage then hath the Jew(i.e. the cleric/believer)? or what profit |is there| of circumcision(i.e. of (the) faith/spiritual ministry)? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them(i.e. unto the spiritual servants) were committed the oracles of God. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith(i.e. the faithfulness) of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar(i.e. every human incapable as opposed to the true God); as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings(i.e. in Your Word, which is Word of complete salvation to all humans), and mightest overcome when thou art judged(i.e. when You are doing Your Work, which is work on providing complete and eternal life to all humans). But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? |Is| God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? And not |rather|, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just. What then? are we better |than they|? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin(i.e. under the system of spiritual/religious iniquity, some of them as its servants, while others of them as its victims); As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat |is| an open sepulchre; with their tongues(i.e. with their spiritual/religious activities) they have used deceit(i.e. they have done abuse/iniquity); the poison of asps |is| under their lips(i.e. there is unrighteousness in their vindication): Whose mouth(i.e. whose spiritual work) |is| full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet |are| swift to shed blood(i.e. they are fast in their actions to cause harm): Destruction and misery |are| in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes. Now we know that what things soever the law(i.e. the Scripture) saith, it saith to them who are under the law(i.e. who are clerics/believers): that every mouth may be stopped(i.e. in order the whole spiritual/religious iniquity (to) be stopped), and all the world may become(i.e. because all kingdom of human(666) religion is) guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law(i.e. by the deeds of human religion) there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law |is| the knowledge of(i.e. is the fall under (the)) sin."

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting! That you change the clear meaning of every scripture, with a meaning that only you seem to be able to see?
When you spoke with god, did he give you permission to change scripture and teach false doctrine?

"Did God really say" is satans response to the truth, everytime!

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTRY!

The Lord refered to the lawers and scribes of His Day, as an EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION?

The Prophets used this term again and again to describe those who with there mouth claimed to honor God, but their heart was far from Him.
The term is seen in biblical terms as those who are in spiritual adultry!
The fact that one cannot be under two covenants is made clear in the epistles on the NEW COVENANT.

The Apostle Paul lays out this truth in Romans 7, saying that if a woman takes another husband while she is married to the first that she is an ADULTRESS! Then he goes on to explain that we must reckon that the law of Moses has been put to death at the Cross of Christ!

Then we are to see ourselves married to Christ alone!

Now for those who attempt to be under two covenants? They are in fact in spiritual adultry!

Thou shalt not commit adultry!

Very interesting! That you change the clear meaning of every scripture, with a meaning that only you seem to be able to see?
When you spoke with god, did he give you permission to change scripture and teach false doctrine?

"Did God really say" is satans response to the truth, everytime!

we are not false prophets, just such is the revelation/testimony which we receive of the true God by Jesus, the original sin is exactly the spiritual/religious iniquity, and it is the primary source of all ills/troubles of the world, this is written in all Scripture, and if the Truth of God is such, what is our fault for the fact that His Truth is such (as it is)?!, the "sin" is a spiritual thing and it is written that the "sin" entered into the world by the sin of first humans, which act also was a spiritual thing, because the sin as an entity and the sin as an act are one and same thing (Romans 5:12), when we are testifying the Word, then we are testifying only the Word of the true God and Jesus, but when we do this, we do not judge, because His purpose is to be provided salvation to the humankind, not perdition, and we do not venture to bring a false testimony/prophecy, because we know that thus we can provoke God and find ourselves punished

Blessings

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTRY!

The Lord refered to the lawers and scribes of His Day, as an EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION?

The Prophets used this term again and again to describe those who with there mouth claimed to honor God, but their heart was far from Him.
The term is seen in biblical terms as those who are in spiritual adultry!
The fact that one cannot be under two covenants is made clear in the epistles on the NEW COVENANT.

The Apostle Paul lays out this truth in Romans 7, saying that if a woman takes another husband while she is married to the first that she is an ADULTRESS! Then he goes on to explain that we must reckon that the law of Moses has been put to death at the Cross of Christ!

Then we are to see ourselves married to Christ alone!

Now for those who attempt to be under two covenants? They are in fact in spiritual adultry!

Thou shalt not commit adultry!

the word "adultery" comes from the word "adult", because the causation of harm by rendering is typical principally for the adult people, not for the children, that is why the biblical word "adultery" means: causation of harm by rendering i.e. by intrusion/insult/obtrusion/coercion

1 Corinthians 14:20 "Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men."

Blessings

the word "adultery" comes from the word "adult", because the causation of harm by rendering is typical principally for the adult people, not for the children, that is why the biblical word "adultery" means: causation of harm by rendering i.e. by intrusion/insult/obtrusion/coercion

1 Corinthians 14:20 "Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men."

Blessings

I think most understand the physical act! what needs to be seen it that trying to be under law when one claims to be justified by faith in Christ? Is according to the scripture "spiritual adultry" so again the point is made that those who claim to be upholding the law are those who are in fact transgressing the very purpose of the law!

Now I do not know where you come up with your understanding of biblical terms? But you keep referring to "we" are there more than one of you?

Is somebody telling you what you believe? Do you guys have a prophet that takes up money and decides things for you?

Again YOU CLAIM that you spoke to god?? what did this god say to you? Did he tell you that you are under the law of moses?

I think most understand the physical act! what needs to be seen it that trying to be under law when one claims to be justified by faith in Christ? Is according to the scripture "spiritual adultry" so again the point is made that those who claim to be upholding the law are those who are in fact transgressing the very purpose of the law!

Now I do not know where you come up with your understanding of biblical terms? But you keep referring to "we" are there more than one of you?

Is somebody telling you what you believe? Do you guys have a prophet that takes up money and decides things for you?

Again YOU CLAIM that you spoke to god?? what did this god say to you? Did he tell you that you are under the law of moses?

where in the Scripture has been written: "you shall not commit adultery", there it comes most to the spiritual encroachment, because (as it already was mentioned before) the Law of the true Lord God in the Scripture is the Holy Law of faith, and this of course means that it is against the iniquity in the faith, because (as we already explained) exactly the achieved spiritual/religious iniquity is the original/very sin, but when we affirm this, we do not do it of ourselves, but the true God and Jesus do Their works via us, so we just testify Their Word which comes direct(-ly) from Them

Blessings

where in the Scripture has been written: "you shall not commit adultery", there it comes most to the spiritual encroachment, because (as it already was mentioned before) the Law of the true Lord God in the Scripture is the Holy Law of faith, and this of course means that it is against the iniquity in the faith, because (as we already explained) exactly the achieved spiritual/religious iniquity is the original/very sin, but when we affirm this, we do not do it of ourselves, but the true God and Jesus do Their works via us, so we just testify Their Word which comes direct(-ly) from Them

Blessings

You keep referring to yourself as "we" are there more than one of you? Maybe if I could speak to one of you at a time, we would be able to understand each other a little better?

I don't believe we are 'under' the law any more but rather are placed over the law through Christs help, the principles of the law will always exist.

Here is a story.....there was a man who was dragging a great heavy board around the edge of a large lake on his back. The burden was very great and he was getting sick and weaker day by day. While he was struggling under that burden a kind and loving man stopped to help him and showed him how to build a raft with his board as well as giving him extra pieces to help him. The man now was floating on his raft across the lake resting in joy.

The board is still there but what changed was the relationship with the man.

Murder will always be wrong.

Digging

Liked this example, thanks

Galatians 3:19

King James Version (KJV)

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.:pray

Galatians 3:24-25

King James Version (KJV)

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.:yes

You keep referring to yourself as "we" are there more than one of you? Maybe if I could speak to one of you at a time, we would be able to understand each other a little better?

God is love, which means that it is enough if the faith is just show of love towards the other people, because the love solves all problems, for it is the good treatment, and that is why there is complete solution for all problems in it, according to as it has also been written:

Romans 13:8-10 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery(i.e. you must not cause harm by rendering), Thou shalt not kill(i.e. you must not cause harm by direct impact), Thou shalt not steal(i.e. you must not cause harm by withdrawal), Thou shalt not bear false witness(i.e. you must not cause harm by testimony), Thou shalt not covet(i.e. you must not cause harm by desire); and if |there be| any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love |is| the fulfilling of the law.",

Galatians 6:9-10 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."

Blessings

God is love, which means that it is enough if the faith is just show of love towards the other people, because the love solves all problems, for it is the good treatment, and that is why there is complete solution for all problems in it, according to as it has also been written:

Romans 13:8-10 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery(i.e. you must not cause harm by rendering), Thou shalt not kill(i.e. you must not cause harm by direct impact), Thou shalt not steal(i.e. you must not cause harm by withdrawal), Thou shalt not bear false witness(i.e. you must not cause harm by testimony), Thou shalt not covet(i.e. you must not cause harm by desire); and if |there be| any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love |is| the fulfilling of the law.",

Galatians 6:9-10 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."

Blessings

I understand and agree with this post! real agape fulfills all abd every law ever written. WE LOVE BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US!

love is of the Spirit. for the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Then we love others with that love. Now if one does not have that love, they cannot keep the royal law.

No one can have this love and be under law? Because it can only come as we receive it freely. Those who are forgiven much , love much.

So all is based upon turning away from the 10 commandments and seeing the love of God and glory of Christ 2 Cor 3l

I understand and agree with this post! real agape fulfills all abd every law ever written. WE LOVE BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US!

love is of the Spirit. for the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Then we love others with that love. Now if one does not have that love, they cannot keep the royal law.

No one can have this love and be under law? Because it can only come as we receive it freely. Those who are forgiven much , love much.

So all is based upon turning away from the 10 commandments and seeing the love of God and glory of Christ 2 Cor 3l

the argument is pointless, because on the one hand only the true God can make us perfectly loving as it is written in 1 John 4 and 2 Corinthians 3, but on the other hand the Ten Commandments remain in force, because the Lord Jesus Himself has said:

Matthew 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.",

John 8:3-11 "And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not(viz. in order to remind them about the Ten Commandments written with the Finger of God). So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her(viz. thus you can violate the Ten Commandments). And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground(viz. and He again continues to remind them about the Ten Commandments written with the Finger of God, one of which is: "Thou shalt not kill."). And they which heard it(i.e. and then they understood what exactly He alluded, and), being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more(viz. and it would be good if you also keep the Ten Commandments)."

Blessings

the argument is pointless, because on the one hand only the true God can make us perfectly loving as it is written in 1 John 4 and 2 Corinthians 3, but on the other hand the Ten Commandments remain in force, because the Lord Jesus Himself has said:

Matthew 5:17-20 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.",

John 8:3-11 "And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not(viz. in order to remind them about the Ten Commandments written with the Finger of God). So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her(viz. thus you can violate the Ten Commandments). And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground(viz. and He again continues to remind them about the Ten Commandments written with the Finger of God, one of which is: "Thou shalt not kill."). And they which heard it(i.e. and then they understood what exactly He alluded, and), being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more(viz. and it would be good if you also keep the Ten Commandments)."

Blessings

Yes FULFILL! Jesus Christ (God made flesh) fulfilled all the law! Every jot and tittle! How can one who has been justified be made a sinner by the law?

yes the law can not condemn a believer! And the strength of sin is THE LAW! sin will not have dominion over a believer because they are NOT UNDER LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE!

this is CLEAR AND EVIDENT in scripture!

But the god of this world has blinded the heart and minds, how? For even until this day when the Old Testament and law of moses is read, a veil lies upon thier hearts and minds! 2 Cor 3

Now if one is not born-again and has the Holy Spirit? They are not devilered from the law and are yet under its curse and wrath!

But you can not be under the OLD covenant and The New!
Thats impossible!

Yes FULFILL! Jesus Christ (God made flesh) fulfilled all the law! Every jot and tittle! How can one who has been justified be made a sinner by the law?

yes the law can not condemn a believer! And the strength of sin is THE LAW! sin will not have dominion over a believer because they are NOT UNDER LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE!

this is CLEAR AND EVIDENT in scripture!

But the god of this world has blinded the heart and minds, how? For even until this day when the Old Testament and law of moses is read, a veil lies upon thier hearts and minds! 2 Cor 3

Now if one is not born-again and has the Holy Spirit? They are not devilered from the law and are yet under its curse and wrath!

But you can not be under the OLD covenant and The New!
Thats impossible!

we are not under the old covenant/testament, we believe only in the true God and Jesus, and follow only Their Word, but there are some Commandments from the time before the New Testament which are still in force, and the Ten are some of them, which thing we have already proven in our previous replies by the testimony of the Scripture itself

Blessings

we are not under the old covenant/testament, we believe only in the true God and Jesus, and follow only Their Word, but there are some Commandments from the time before the New Testament which are still in force, and the Ten are some of them, which thing we have already proven in our previous replies by the testimony of the Scripture itself

Blessings

AND for heavens sake (literally) please answer the question WHO ARE WE?
Are you afraid or embarassed or what to identify your WE?

If you have done this I apologize, I have missed that answer, which post is it in.

Thanks

Blessings

That goes contrary to clear scripture! Would you and your friends like to prove your doctrine?

Or did god give you these things when you said you talked to him?

Blessings

Galatians 3:19

King James Version (KJV)

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.:pray

Jesus the Messiah, the Christ the anointed one did come. He is the seed.

Galatians 3:24-25

King James Version (KJV)

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.:yes
Galatians 3:15-22

Amplified Bible (AMP)

15 To speak in terms of human relations, brethren, [if] even a man makes a last will and testament (a merely human covenant), no one sets it aside or makes it void or adds to it when once it has been drawn up and signed (ratified, confirmed).
16 Now the promises (covenants, agreements) were decreed and made to Abraham and his Seed (his Offspring, his Heir). He [God] does not say, And to seeds (descendants, heirs), as if referring to many persons, but, And to your Seed (your Descendant, your Heir), obviously referring to one individual, Who is [none other than] Christ (the Messiah).
17 This is my argument: The Law, which began 430 years after the covenant [concerning the coming Messiah], does not and cannot annul the covenant previously established (ratified) by God, so as to abolish the promise and make it void.
18 For if the inheritance [of the promise depends on observing] the Law [as these false teachers would like you to believe], it no longer [depends] on the promise; however, God gave it to Abraham [as a free gift solely] by virtue of His promise.
19 What then was the purpose of the Law? It was added [later on, after the promise, to disclose and expose to men their guilt] because of transgressions and [to make men more conscious of the sinfulness] of sin; and it was intended to be in effect until the Seed (the Descendant, the Heir) should come, to and concerning Whom the promise had been made. And it [the Law] was arranged and ordained and appointed through the instrumentality of angels [and was given] by the hand (in the person) of a go-between [Moses, an intermediary person between God and man].
20 Now a go-between (intermediary) has to do with and implies more than one party [there can be no mediator with just one person]. Yet God is [only] one Person [and He was the sole party in giving that promise to Abraham. But the Law was a contract between two, God and Israel; its validity was dependent on both].
21 Is the Law then contrary and opposed to the promises of God? Of course not! For if a Law had been given which could confer [spiritual] life, then righteousness and right standing with God would certainly have come by Law.
22 But the Scriptures [picture all mankind as sinners] shut up and imprisoned by sin, so that [the inheritance, blessing] which was promised through faith in Jesus Christ (the Messiah) might be given (released, delivered, and committed) to [all] those who believe [who adhere to and trust in and rely on Him].

Read Paul's arugument.

I quote the Amplified here because it is so clear. I don't use it much but sometimes it's just much easier than explaining my interpretation of such a long piece of scripture that contains so much. You can compare it yourself to the KJV, I have.

we are the witnesses of the true God and Jesus, we have no a denomination, but only Them the Twain, and (as it has already been mentioned before) all imperfect/bad/pernicious ordinances of the old covenant/testament have officially been annulled 2 millennia ago when Jesus died on the cross, but the remaining are still in force, according to the written:

Matthew 5:38-48 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek(i.e. to every human who is evil to you), turn to him the other also(i.e. be only Good to it). And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat(i.e. anyone who think that you are unrighteous/bad, and want judge you), let him have thy cloak also(i.e. be always meek not only to it, but to all humans at all). And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile(i.e. every who wants from you to do good (things)), go with him twain(i.e. go and do the Best which you will succeed). Give(i.e. give only good things) to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun(i.e. His benediction/grace) to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain(i.e. His purification) on the just(i.e. on the believers) and on the unjust(i.e. and on the disbelievers). For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans(i.e. the unrighteous people) the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more |than others|? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.",

Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he(i.e. Moses) wrote you this precept.",

John 12:31-32 "Now is the judgment of this world(i.e. now is the deliverance of humankind from all malign religious law of the old testament): now shall the prince of this world be cast out(i.e. now all inner/domestic power of satan will be permanently destroyed). And I, if(i.e. and when) I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me(or: will save all humans unto eternal life).",

Matthew 27:50-56 "Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom(i.e. all malign ordinances in God's covenant/testament has been annulled); and the earth did quake(i.e. the powers did shake), and the rocks rent(i.e. and the whole inner/domestic power of satan has permanently been removed/destroyed); And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children.",

Colossians 2:14-15 "Blotting out the handwriting of(i.e. the human) ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us(i.e. which was relentless/pernicious to the humans), and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; |And| having spoiled principalities(i.e. the unrighteous creeds/denominations) and powers(i.e. and spiritual powers), he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.",

Hebrews 8:7-13 "if that first |covenant| had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt(i.e. out of the land of occultism and idolatry); because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this |is| the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel(i.e. with the humans that still have no eternal life) after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts(i.e. in their spirits): and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness(i.e. I will permanently remove the unrighteousness from them), and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more(i.e. and I will not allow to exist sins and crimes among them any more). In that he saith, A new |covenant|, he hath made the first old(i.e. imperfect and full of bad/pernicious ordinances). Now that which decayeth and waxeth old |is| ready to vanish away.",

Hebrews 9:1-12 "Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary..... the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God. But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.",

1 John 2:1-11 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him..... Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.",

1 John 3:22-24 "And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."

Blessings

So basically its the part you and your group have decided you want to keep? Now the fact that the Lord spoke to those under law about the law, before He fulfilled the law. Does not wipe away the New Testament and the clear testimony of the espistles.

Now either every jot and tittle was fulfilled by Christ or none of it was! You dont get to make up what you want to keep and ignore the rest! This is what the pharisees did! They focused upon that which they thought they could keep, and rejected the true intention of the law.

Paul says clearly, over and over! That if you keep one part you must keep the WHOLE LAW!

you dont get to pick the good parts and reject the rest!

Back