Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

WHY DID GOD GIVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
we are the witnesses of the true God and Jesus, we have no a denomination, but only Them the Twain, and (as it has already been mentioned before) all imperfect/bad/pernicious ordinances of the old covenant/testament have officially been annulled 2 millennia ago when Jesus died on the cross, but the remaining are still in force, according to the written:

"Them the Twain" as in Mark Twain?

Mark Twain as in seeing the hypocrisy in the christian church?

I understand and agree with this post! real agape fulfills all abd every law ever written. WE LOVE BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US!

love is of the Spirit. for the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Then we love others with that love. Now if one does not have that love, they cannot keep the royal law.

No one can have this love and be under law? Because it can only come as we receive it freely. Those who are forgiven much , love much.

So all is based upon turning away from the 10 commandments and seeing the love of God and glory of Christ 2 Cor 3l

One could preach "thou shalt not covet" to you everyday for 50 years? Now one might be able to convince themselves that they are keeping the commandment, but you can fool yourself but you can never fool God! You might be better than so and so or make others think you keep the commandment. But the purpose of the commandment was to condemn the flesh of all. For sin dwells in every man, and all flesh has these evil desires. What a deceived person does is "compare themselves among themselves" they look for fault in others to say to themselves "I am not a sinner like so and so" This is the point Jesus made over and over! The Old Testament declared that the heart of man, was deceptive above all things. So all men are full of sin and hypocricy.

The truth of the Gospel, is that when we are born-again, we receive in our hearts, the Holy Spirit and the love of God. Now the flesh is still just as sinful as ever. So we must turn away from its deception and turn to what God has put in our hearts. The 10 commandments will have the same effect upon the flesh of every man, every time! The commandments will produce a sinful desire in the flesh of all who look to it.

So now, by the grace of God, we may be able to be honest about our flesh and by the grace of God, with our spirits, overcome the lust of the flesh.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man can be honest about his flesh, apart from the abundance of grace in Christ.

For sin will not have dominion over you because you are not under law but under grace.

The strength of sin, is the law!
The more one looks to the law, the more power they give to sin. Cloak it in religion, deceive yourself if you like? Point the finger at others and compare yourself to so and so! God is not deceived!

So the law upon the heart? A man is only delivered from the flesh and its sin, when Jesus has taught that man His love? When one learns to give from love, they have been set free from the flesh.

This cannot come by looking to the law! It comes by looking to the One who gave His all and loves without condition.

So basically its the part you and your group have decided you want to keep? Now the fact that the Lord spoke to those under law about the law, before He fulfilled the law. Does not wipe away the New Testament and the clear testimony of the espistles.

Now either every jot and tittle was fulfilled by Christ or none of it was! You dont get to make up what you want to keep and ignore the rest! This is what the pharisees did! They focused upon that which they thought they could keep, and rejected the true intention of the law.

Paul says clearly, over and over! That if you keep one part you must keep the WHOLE LAW!

you dont get to pick the good parts and reject the rest!

you made a very good standpoint as an opportunity to our next portion of testimony which our overall Lord God gave us for you, and it is about the difference between the right faith and the human(666) religion, because the right faith is perfect love for all humans which acts by concern("fasting") towards them and intercession("prayer") before the true Lord God, while the human(666) religion is trying to solve all problems only by itself, not of God, so that the human(-s) there to be the god(-s), according to as it has also been written:

Galatians 5:1-6 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage(i.e. with the yoke of the (system of) human(666) religion). Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised(i.e. if you follow the human religion), Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do(i.e. to fulfil) the whole law(viz. by itself). Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law(i.e. whosoever of you try to solve the problems by yourselves); ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith(i.e. for the righteous implementation by faithfulness). For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision(i.e. neither the following after the old covenant/testament which is based on human solutions/affairs) availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision(i.e. nor any other human(666) faith); but faith which worketh by(i.e. which is based on) love."

because the humans cannot achieve (completely) all good (things) without the true God, for they are incompetent/incapable as opposed to Him, as He is the only omniscient and omnipotent being of all universe, since therefore He is the only spiritual administrator therein, according to the written:

Romans 3:1-4 "What advantage then hath the Jew(i.e. the cleric/believer)? or what profit |is there| of circumcision(i.e. of (the) faith/spiritual ministry)? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them(i.e. unto the spiritual servants) were committed the oracles of God. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith(i.e. the faithfulness) of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar(i.e. every human incompetent/incapable as opposed to the true God); as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings(i.e. in Your Word, which is Word of complete salvation to all humans), and mightest overcome when thou art judged(i.e. when You are doing Your Work, which is work on providing complete and eternal life to all humans)."

just see how already for 5-6 millennia the humans try to solve the problems, and cannot solve them all yet, like the true God wants to say us: "only I know and can to provide you unto everlasting life"

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
no Thanks I have the real Holy Spirit. I have the true testimony and I have the power of God as decribed in the scriptures.
Dont think I will be joining your group, but thanks for asking!

For it is written? Some will give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils, speaking lies in hypocrisy.
1 Tim 4

One could preach "thou shalt not covet" to you everyday for 50 years? Now one might be able to convince themselves that they are keeping the commandment, but you can fool yourself but you can never fool God! You might be better than so and so or make others think you keep the commandment. But the purpose of the commandment was to condemn the flesh of all. For sin dwells in every man, and all flesh has these evil desires. What a deceived person does is "compare themselves among themselves" they look for fault in others to say to themselves "I am not a sinner like so and so" This is the point Jesus made over and over! The Old Testament declared that the heart of man, was deceptive above all things. So all men are full of sin and hypocricy.

The truth of the Gospel, is that when we are born-again, we receive in our hearts, the Holy Spirit and the love of God. Now the flesh is still just as sinful as ever. So we must turn away from its deception and turn to what God has put in our hearts. The 10 commandments will have the same effect upon the flesh of every man, every time! The commandments will produce a sinful desire in the flesh of all who look to it.

So now, by the grace of God, we may be able to be honest about our flesh and by the grace of God, with our spirits, overcome the lust of the flesh.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man can be honest about his flesh, apart from the abundance of grace in Christ.

For sin will not have dominion over you because you are not under law but under grace.

The strength of sin, is the law!
The more one looks to the law, the more power they give to sin. Cloak it in religion, deceive yourself if you like? Point the finger at others and compare yourself to so and so! God is not deceived!

So the law upon the heart? A man is only delivered from the flesh and its sin, when Jesus has taught that man His love? When one learns to give from love, they have been set free from the flesh.

This cannot come by looking to the law! It comes by looking to the One who gave His all and loves without condition.

yes, the "law"(i.e. the human religion) is the thing whereby the "sin" rules (over) the world, but there are also Holy/God's Commandments of the faith i.e. Holy Datums about the purpose and the adherence/keeping of the faith, e.g., in the third and fourth Commandments is referred about the sanctification of all God's Creature/Creation, because if there is a need of sanctification while the true God snoozes, the spiritual servants/workers must not defile His Creature/Creation, which Commandments have also been stated/affirmed in the New Testament:

1 Timothy 4:1-11"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith(i.e. some may deviate from the right faith toward wrong), giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines(i.e. creeds) of devils; Speaking(i.e. preaching/testifying) lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron(i.e. with strong satanic spirituality); Forbidding to marry(i.e. forbidding the sex life), and commanding to abstain from meats(i.e. from natural consumptions), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving(i.e. which the true God has made/given to be used for good purposes) of them which believe and know the truth(i.e. of those who believe right(-ly) as well as of those who do not do spiritual/religious iniquity). For every creature(i.e. for each creation) of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving(i.e. if it is used for good purposes): For it is sanctified by the word of God(i.e. of God's work) and prayer(i.e. and by the prayers of true Saints). If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith(i.e. of right faith) and of good doctrine(i.e. and of the good creed), whereunto thou hast attained. But refuse profane and old wives' fables(i.e. but avoid the traditions of defiling and misleading creeds), and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily(i.e. for overweening/self-interested) exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe(i.e. that do not commit spiritual/religious iniquity). These things command and teach.",

1 Timothy 2:1-10 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks(i.e. of blessings), be made for all men(i.e. for all humans); For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty(i.e. in all goodness and earnestness). For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men(i.e. all humans/souls) to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth(i.e. and to become good/righteous). For there is one God, and one mediator(also: and one Lord) between God and men, the man(i.e. the ensouled being) Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity. I will therefore that men(i.e. that the male believers) pray every where, lifting up holy hands(i.e. entirely expressing/manifesting love/goodness), without wrath(i.e. without hostility/aggression) and doubting(i.e. and dramatization/stir/intrigues/strife). In like manner also, that women(i.e. that female believers) adorn themselves in modest apparel(i.e. in humility), with shamefacedness(i.e. with meekness) and sobriety(i.e. and sedation/sanity); not with broided hair(i.e. not with highminding), or gold(i.e. or vainglory), or pearls(i.e. or wisdom), or costly array(i.e. or elevation); But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."

however it is right the spiritual servants/workers to show love towards all humans before the true God in the Name of Jesus, because it has though been written that "God is love" (1 John 4:7-21)

Blessings

no Thanks I have the real Holy Spirit. I have the true testimony and I have the power of God as decribed in the scriptures.
Dont think I will be joining your group, but thanks for asking!

For it is written? Some will give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils, speaking lies in hypocrisy.
1 Tim 4

we have no denomination, neither want from you to join us, we just testify the Word of the true God and Jesus for (the) common good - that's all

Blessings

we have no denomination, neither want from you to join us, we just testify the Word of the true God and Jesus for (the) common good - that's all

Blessings
It is writen that Jesus is the express image of God, that He was God manifest in the flesh.

Only through Jesus, can anyone Know God. For God is seen inHis person.

When the law was given by Moses, God told the people, take notice that you have not seen any Image! Meaning that His Image is hidden from those who look to the law. So I can not get a strait answer from you about what part of the law, as it is written, are you trying to affirm? Is it only Ex 20? or just parts of random scriptures from the law?

I do want to try to bring this thread back on topic!

you made a very good standpoint as an opportunity to our next portion of testimony which our overall Lord God gave us for you

See I thought you were inviting me to join your group? How many wives can I have? lol

I cant seem to get one to go along with me! ha ha

It is writen that Jesus is the express image of God, that He was God manifest in the flesh.

Only through Jesus, can anyone Know God. For God is seen inHis person.

When the law was given by Moses, God told the people, take notice that you have not seen any Image! Meaning that His Image is hidden from those who look to the law. So I can not get a strait answer from you about what part of the law, as it is written, are you trying to affirm? Is it only Ex 20? or just parts of random scriptures from the law?

I do want to try to bring this thread back on topic!

Jesus Christ is the Lord Himself i.e. the second in the Heavenly hierarchy after God the Father, and He actually was not known with the name "Jesus" before He was born here in this world 2 millennia ago, so exactly He and His Heavenly Father are the one "Lord God" in Genesis 1:26 and 2:7

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one(i.e. namely I and my Father are the Lord God).",

John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.",

John 17:5-24 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was..... for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.",

John 8:58 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.",

Hebrews 1:1-14 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;..... But unto the Son he saith..... Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:.....",

Genesis 1:26-28 "And God said, (Jesus, Son of mine) Let us make man in our image, after our likeness(i.e. let Us make user of the(Our) system of life and love):..... So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him(i.e. so the true Lord God created the human(-s) as user(-s) of the(His) life and love); male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth(i.e. the world of users), and subdue it:",

Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.",

Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.",

Ecclesiastes 5:9 "the king himself is served by the field.",

Mark 10:45 "the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.",

Acts 4:10-12 "by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.....whom God raised from the dead..... This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.",

1 Timothy 2:5 "there is one God, and one mediator(also: one Lord) between God and men, the man(i.e. the ensouled being) Christ Jesus;",

Hebrews 7:25 "he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.",

John 14:6-31 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me..... he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;",

1 John 5:20 "we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.",

1 Corinthians 8:1-8 "Now as touching things(i.e. as regards the religious/spiritual things) offered unto(i.e. which are (a) service/ministry to/of) idols(i.e. spiritual/religious iniquities), we know that(i.e. usually the human tendency in this regard so far was that maybe) we all(i.e. all clerics/believers) have knowledge(i.e. spiritual knowledge and abilities). Knowledge puffeth up(viz. in the faith), but charity(i.e. but Love/Good(-ness)) edifieth(or: humbles). And if(i.e. and if in this regard) any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God(i.e. the true Lord God), the same is known of him. As concerning therefore the eating(i.e. the following/practicing) of those things(i.e. of those spiritual/religious things) that are offered in sacrifice unto idols(or: which are unrighteous), we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords(or: and christs) many,) But to us(i.e. but the setup is such that to all humans of whole this universe) there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man(i.e. yet there is not in every cleric/believer/worshiper) that knowledge(i.e. that conscience/understanding): for some(i.e. for some of them by reason of this) with conscience of the idol(or: by notion of spiritual iniquity) unto this hour eat it(i.e. unto this moment follow/practice the faith) as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak(i.e. becoming thus weak) is defiled. But meat(i.e. but the occultism/idolatry/knowledgeable faith) commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat(i.e. if we follow/practice it), are we the better; neither, if we eat not(i.e. if we do not follow/practice it), are we the worse.",

Revelation 19:9-10 "And he(i.e. upmost Saint/Angel) saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus(i.e. of the only (true) Lord): worship God(i.e. That One Who really is the true God): for(i.e. because only) the testimony(or: the Spirit which comes direct(-ly)) of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy(i.e. of the true prophecy)."

then exactly Jesus Christ is the Lord Himself Who came personally to give the New Testament - the Covenant which is entirely Testament of Lord God Himself i.e. without (a) human supplement(-s) in it, and the Commandment is: love the other humans completely

Blessings

Jesus Christ is the Lord Himself i.e. the second in the Heavenly hierarchy after God the Father, and He actually was not known with the name "Jesus" before He was born here in this world 2 millennia ago, so exactly He and His Heavenly Father are the one "Lord God" in Genesis 1:26 and 2:7

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one(i.e. namely I and my Father are the Lord God).",

John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.",

John 17:5-24 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was..... for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.",

John 8:58 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.",

Hebrews 1:1-14 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;..... But unto the Son he saith..... Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:.....",

Genesis 1:26-28 "And God said, (Jesus, Son of mine) Let us make man in our image, after our likeness(i.e. let Us make user of the(Our) system of life and love):..... So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him(i.e. so the true Lord God created the human(-s) as user(-s) of the(His) life and love); male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth(i.e. the world of users), and subdue it:",

Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.",

Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.",

Ecclesiastes 5:9 "the king himself is served by the field.",

Mark 10:45 "the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.",

Acts 4:10-12 "by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.....whom God raised from the dead..... This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.",

1 Timothy 2:5 "there is one God, and one mediator(also: one Lord) between God and men, the man(i.e. the ensouled being) Christ Jesus;",

Hebrews 7:25 "he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.",

John 14:6-31 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me..... he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;",

1 John 5:20 "we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.",

1 Corinthians 8:1-8 "Now as touching things(i.e. as regards the religious/spiritual things) offered unto(i.e. which are (a) service/ministry to/of) idols(i.e. spiritual/religious iniquities), we know that(i.e. usually the human tendency in this regard so far was that maybe) we all(i.e. all clerics/believers) have knowledge(i.e. spiritual knowledge and abilities). Knowledge puffeth up(viz. in the faith), but charity(i.e. but Love/Good(-ness)) edifieth(or: humbles). And if(i.e. and if in this regard) any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God(i.e. the true Lord God), the same is known of him. As concerning therefore the eating(i.e. the following/practicing) of those things(i.e. of those spiritual/religious things) that are offered in sacrifice unto idols(or: which are unrighteous), we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords(or: and christs) many,) But to us(i.e. but the setup is such that to all humans of whole this universe) there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man(i.e. yet there is not in every cleric/believer/worshiper) that knowledge(i.e. that conscience/understanding): for some(i.e. for some of them by reason of this) with conscience of the idol(or: by notion of spiritual iniquity) unto this hour eat it(i.e. unto this moment follow/practice the faith) as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak(i.e. becoming thus weak) is defiled. But meat(i.e. but the occultism/idolatry/knowledgeable faith) commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat(i.e. if we follow/practice it), are we the better; neither, if we eat not(i.e. if we do not follow/practice it), are we the worse.",

Revelation 19:9-10 "And he(i.e. upmost Saint/Angel) saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus(i.e. of the only (true) Lord): worship God(i.e. That One Who really is the true God): for(i.e. because only) the testimony(or: the Spirit which comes direct(-ly)) of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy(i.e. of the true prophecy)."

then exactly Jesus Christ is the Lord Himself Who came personally to give the New Testament - the Covenant which is entirely Testament of Lord God Himself i.e. without (a) human supplement(-s) in it, and the Commandment is: love the other humans completely

Blessings

Well I agree with a large part of your post.
You lose me when you begin to change the clear meaning of scripture into doctrines of men.

Now you have spoken much of "love" in which I agree! But biblical love "agape" is a super-natural product of the Holy Spirit dwelling within us. So to keep the law of God "written upon the heart" is to walk in love by the Holy Spirit.

Now again this IS NOT POSSIBLE, under the yoke of the law of Moses.

So if one tells me they are walking in love and are yet under law? Then I know that biblically they are deceived.

To walk in the Royal Law one must have liberty from the Law of Moses.

Well I agree with a large part of your post.
You lose me when you begin to change the clear meaning of scripture into doctrines of men.

Now you have spoken much of "love" in which I agree! But biblical love "agape" is a super-natural product of the Holy Spirit dwelling within us. So to keep the law of God "written upon the heart" is to walk in love by the Holy Spirit.

Now again this IS NOT POSSIBLE, under the yoke of the law of Moses.

So if one tells me they are walking in love and are yet under law? Then I know that biblically they are deceived.

To walk in the Royal Law one must have liberty from the Law of Moses.

we did/do not change anything in the right faith, and as we already explained before, the most important ordinances of the old time(bC) are the first 1+4 Commandments(Genesis 2:16-17 and Exodus 20:1-11), while with regard to the remaining 1+5(Exodus 20:12-17), they are just the adjunct explanation about this how (more accurately) the spiritual servants/workers must not show disrespect to the other humans, and especially to the true Saints, when there were also other Commandments which are still in force, but all rite, bodily, unrighteous and bad ordinances have officially been annulled on the part of the true God and Jesus, and especially the commandments for: neglect, hate, revenge, violation, defilement, curse, coercion, enslavement, disfigurement, maiming, killing, and in general all commandments which are for causation of harm/affliction to any human, so only the peacekeeping/peacemaking and life-saving Commandments have been reserved in force, because the bad ordinances were given by reason of the obduracy of many israelites at the time of Moses

Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept."

and this is another reason those ordinances to be called "human", because they were demanded on the part of unrighteous believers, however there are Holy datums in the faith, because the true God has given it with some specific purpose(-s), for there are two sides of the spiritual, good and bad, that's why the right faith is quite different as opposed to the human(666) religion(-s)

Blessings

we did/do not change anything in the right faith, and as we already explained before, the most important ordinances of the old time(bC) are the first 1+4 Commandments(Genesis 2:16-17 and Exodus 20:1-11), while with regard to the remaining 1+5(Exodus 20:12-17), they are just the adjunct explanation about this how (more accurately) the spiritual servants/workers must not show disrespect to the other humans, and especially to the true Saints, when there were also other Commandments which are still in force, but all rite, bodily, unrighteous and bad ordinances have officially been annulled on the part of the true God and Jesus, and especially the commandments for: neglect, hate, revenge, violation, defilement, curse, coercion, enslavement, disfigurement, maiming, killing, and in general all commandments which are for causation of harm/affliction to any human, so only the peacekeeping/peacemaking and life-saving Commandments have been reserved in force, because the bad ordinances were given by reason of the obduracy of many israelites at the time of Moses

Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept."

and this is another reason those ordinances to be called "human", because they were demanded on the part of unrighteous believers, however there are Holy datums in the faith, because the true God has given it with some specific purpose(-s), for there are two sides of the spiritual, good and bad, that's why the right faith is quite different as opposed to the human(666) religion(-s)

Blessings

So it sounds as if your "we" is in fact "religion" and that your group, justs makes up whatever doctrine, itches your groups ears!

No! true doctrine and The true faith follow the doctrines of the Gospel as laid out by Paul and the other Apostles.
The true faith is Formed by The Holy Spirit and the The Holy Spirit is seen in real power as described in scripture. All else is false and 666 as you like to say!

If dont have the Spirit of God then you are not of God. That is made very clear in scriptures. If you say you have the Holy Spirit? then you know that the Law of God is within us, written on the heart. You cannot be under part of the Old Covenant and claim to be under the New Covenant also!

Thats impossible!

So it sounds as if your "we" is in fact "religion" and that your group, justs makes up whatever doctrine, itches your groups ears!

No! true doctrine and The true faith follow the doctrines of the Gospel as laid out by Paul and the other Apostles.
The true faith is Formed by The Holy Spirit and the The Holy Spirit is seen in real power as described in scripture. All else is false and 666 as you like to say!

If dont have the Spirit of God then you are not of God. That is made very clear in scriptures. If you say you have the Holy Spirit? then you know that the Law of God is within us, written on the heart. You cannot be under part of the Old Covenant and claim to be under the New Covenant also!

Thats impossible!

we are not whatever denomination, but just witnesses of the true God and Jesus, and the difference between the two covenants is only in the fact that there were imperfect ordinances in the old testament and that the inner/domestic power of satan was not removed permanently until the Lord's sacrifice on the cross, but thanks to the true God and Jesus now we have perfectly pure/good Testament, so why if there were fully unexceptionable Commandments of God albeit from the time of Moses, they must now be avoided, not kept?!, if the true God has given Commandments which Jesus and His disciples have also pointed (out) as perfectly good and (as) basal, who are we to say that they are not valid?!, or how the believers will be able to perfect themselves if they renounce the Commandments of the true Lord God and thus do not seek after (the) perfection?!, the Holy Commandments at least are datums whereby the true purpose of the Faith becomes/is known, and so the true Faith much more feasible/acquirable

Hebrews 5:12-14 "for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.",

Hebrews 6:1-9 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit..... But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation"

Blessings

we are not whatever denomination, but just witnesses of the true God and Jesus, and the difference between the two covenants is only in the fact that there were imperfect ordinances in the old testament and that the inner/domestic power of satan was not removed permanently until the Lord's sacrifice on the cross, but thanks to the true God and Jesus now we have perfectly pure/good Testament, so why if there were fully unexceptionable Commandments of God albeit from the time of Moses, they must now be avoided, not kept?!, if the true God has given Commandments which Jesus and His disciples have also pointed (out) as perfectly good and (as) basal, who are we to say that they are not valid?!, or how the believers will be able to perfect themselves if they renounce the Commandments of the true Lord God and thus do not seek after (the) perfection?!, the Holy Commandments at least are datums whereby the true purpose of the Faith becomes/is known, and so the true Faith much more feasible/acquirable

Hebrews 5:12-14 "for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.",

Hebrews 6:1-9 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. And this will we do, if God permit..... But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation"

Blessings

Thats a very nice fairy tale, that has nothing to do with the truth of scripture. Just because you post a few scriptures around FALSE DOCTRINE? It does not change the fact that its a FALSE.

Now it is clear that the law is not of faith. That the strength of sin is the law. That the law made NOTHING PERFECT! that the law of sin and death, the ministry of condemnation was against us and was contrary to us!

So you can post what ever false doctrine you like? but the scirptures witness against your every post. No matter how many scriptures you post around the false doctrines, your errors and deception are easy to see!

I dont think you yet understand, that there are real Christains who know what they believe and why they believe it!
We have been taught by The Spirit of God, no" made up"doctrine will ever take the place of the Spirit of Truth.

Thats a very nice fairy tale, that has nothing to do with the truth of scripture. Just because you post a few scriptures around FALSE DOCTRINE? It does not change the fact that its a FALSE.

Now it is clear that the law is not of faith. That the strength of sin is the law. That the law made NOTHING PERFECT! that the law of sin and death, the ministry of condemnation was against us and was contrary to us!

So you can post what ever false doctrine you like? but the scirptures witness against your every post. No matter how many scriptures you post around the false doctrines, your errors and deception are easy to see!

I dont think you yet understand, that there are real Christains who know what they believe and why they believe it!
We have been taught by The Spirit of God, no" made up"doctrine will ever take the place of the Spirit of Truth.

what is the false exactly?!, until now there were many needy people, namely humans who need salvation, healing, resurrection, provision, etc., and they were billions - the universe is full of ensouled beings, so here is how it is quite obvious that the love is the groundwork in (the) Faith, or how can the true Lord God and His Saints to stay untouched in such a situation?!, then how can it be seemly for the spiritual servants/workers to stay indifferent therein, even without wish the good for the destitute people?!, and where remains the accordance to God's Commandments in such circumstances?!, especially when they all consist the love

Galatians 5:14 "For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

Blessings

The Law was given so Christ could fulfill It. Its always about Christ. The benefits from Christ fulfilling the law is immeasurable.

"The law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith" Gal.3:24.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back