Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Why I want to be left behind

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The wrath of God will not occur until the Day of the Lord,which is the 2nd coming,that dos'nt happen until after the trib.....

Matthew 24:29

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

Matthew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The wrath of God will not occur until the Day of the Lord,which is the 2nd coming,that dos'nt happen until after the trib.....

Matthew 24:29

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

Matthew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

I think the reason pre-tribbers can't see that is because everything they believe about the catching up, resurrection of the dead in Christ and the second coming is spoon fed to them. If one were to do their own reading, studying and praying, they would find their pre-tribulation stance lacking.

I think the reason pre-tribbers can't see that is because everything they believe about the catching up, resurrection of the dead in Christ and the second coming is spoon fed to them. If one were to do their own reading, studying and praying, they would find their pre-tribulation stance lacking.
Gary,
That is nit picking a fight, just as JLB just tried but I will admit I'm guilty... of 24 years of daily personal Bible study. This is the first time I have ever seen you go the low road but not so with some others and I pray you will get off that road. If you actually want to discuss this topic why not begin a string with the appropriate title and record your beliefs with scripture. I'd put a fiver against a donut that you will generate conversation but too many of us here have read and have reread the scriptures and we know that discussing scripture is a great thing to do but a lot are like me and we know that fighting over scripture is generated by the Deveil because we read and reread over and over and God keeps on showing us new application. And some here do not have disfunctioning brains and they still hold scripture in their heart. I hate that I'm having to use cheat sheets as I loose brain function, it is just rude!

I was thinking more about your post.
You said that it is the ones who, "The instruction to flee was to those that keep the Sabbath and come from judeah." So you are saying that the believing Jews are the ones told to flee. So you don't think they will be "caught up" with the non-Jewish believers? That they will live through the tribulation?
Paul was sure expecting to either be raised from the dead or caught up if he was still alive. How can this be? He was one of those who came from Judea, a Jew. He told all the believers they would be either resurrected or caught up. He never differentiated between the believers in this matter.

Nope they don't call him Lord. Nonbelievers.

Your right, Paul said the gospel had been preached to every body. Can't get to this now. On tablet and it removes my post what e n I switch to mysword. Blessings

Spoon fed? I'll let that slide.

Gary,
That is nit picking a fight, just as JLB just tried but I will admit I'm guilty... of 24 years of daily personal Bible study. This is the first time I have ever seen you go the low road but not so with some others and I pray you will get off that road. If you actually want to discuss this topic why not begin a string with the appropriate title and record your beliefs with scripture. I'd put a fiver against a donut that you will generate conversation but too many of us here have read and have reread the scriptures and we know that discussing scripture is a great thing to do but a lot are like me and we know that fighting over scripture is generated by the Deveil because we read and reread over and over and God keeps on showing us new application. And some here do not have disfunctioning brains and they still hold scripture in their heart. I hate that I'm having to use cheat sheets as I loose brain function, it is just rude!

I have my moments.
k0141748.jpg

Jesus said in Matthew 28:20…and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.” This promise for Jesus to be with the Church until the end of the world would then have no meaning if He intended to come seven years before the end to take them out of the world, would it?

Matthew 24, 1 Thessalonians 4 and 1 Corinthians 15 are the same event
The following tables demonstrate very well that all three passages in the Bible that are referring to the second coming of Christ are precisely that. God never intended for His Word to be cryptic or some mountain of confusion where one or more passages are supposedly referring to the second coming and others to some supposed fictional secret rapture.

By comparing point by point in the following two passages, we can observe that both of the following two chapters are referring to the same event. Observe the perfect parallels below.

1 Thessalonians 4
1 Corinthians 15

4:16 - the Lord Himself shall come
15:23 - are Christ’s at His coming
4:14 - sleep 15:51 - sleep
4:16 - shout, voice, trump 15:52 - the trumpet shall sound
4:16 - dead in Christ shall rise first 15:52 - dead shall be raised

Now compare Matthew 24 with the above events using 1 Thessalonians since some erroneously teach that Matthew 24 is talking about the glorious second coming of Jesus, which they teach is a different event to the above chapters which they say refers to a secret rapture.

1 Thessalonians 4 and 5
Matthew 24

4:15 - coming (Parousia) 24:27 - coming (Parousia)
4:17 - clouds 24:30 - clouds
4:16 - shout, voice trump 24:31 - sound of a trumpet
4:17 - caught up together 24:31 - gather together
5:1 - times and seasons 24:36 - day or hour
5:2 - a thief 24:43 - a thief
5:3 - sudden destruction 24:39 - took them all away
5:6 - watch 24:42 - watch

As you can see, not only are these the same event and so parallel each other perfectly but are even in the same order. There are not two different aspects of the return of Jesus. There is only one second coming and the theory of a secret rapture with a second chance is just another deception of the enemy.

Matthew 24 1 Thessalonians 4 1 Corinthians 15
Jesus coming Jesus coming At His coming
Trumpet Trumpet Last trump
Angels gather saints Dead saints raised Dead saints raised
Angels gather saints Living saints caught up Living saints changed
Coming in the clouds Coming in the clouds Not mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man.
give_me_five.gif

We all slide sometimes, I had to take a month long Coffee break a while back. The team here is a very good one. Between loosing my vision, my mobility, my memory and my ability to hear, I run a rag every now and then and I have noticed that there are a lot of forgiving people here.

God bless brother, I'll see you on the trip up, whenever it is.

Jesus said in Matthew 28:20…and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.” This promise for Jesus to be with the Church until the end of the world would then have no meaning if He intended to come seven years before the end to take them out of the world, would it?

The following tables demonstrate very well that all three passages in the Bible that are referring to the second coming of Christ are precisely that. God never intended for His Word to be cryptic or some mountain of confusion where one or more passages are supposedly referring to the second coming and others to some supposed fictional secret rapture.

By comparing point by point in the following two passages, we can observe that both of the following two chapters are referring to the same event. Observe the perfect parallels below.

1 Thessalonians 4
1 Corinthians 15

Now compare Matthew 24 with the above events using 1 Thessalonians since some erroneously teach that Matthew 24 is talking about the glorious second coming of Jesus, which they teach is a different event to the above chapters which they say refers to a secret rapture.

1 Thessalonians 4 and 5
Matthew 24

As you can see, not only are these the same event and so parallel each other perfectly but are even in the same order. There are not two different aspects of the return of Jesus. There is only one second coming and the theory of a secret rapture with a second chance is just another deception of the enemy.

And that is the issue with all post trib doctrines. The inability to see the separation of what is going to happen.

There is no secret rapture, no confusion.

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
(Mat 24:50)

Now who knowing scriptures is going to not get more ready for the Lord once those trumpets and vials have been released? Chunks of the Earth will be destroyed, so it's a stretch of imagination to think these unfaithful servants were clueless that the Lord would be coming very soon.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
(Mat 24:44)

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(Mat 24:29)

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(Mat 24:30-31)

This is the 6th seal, followed by the 7th (1/2 hour of complete silence on the Earth.During this time folks are going to be hiding, knowing who is coming next.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(Rev 6:12-17)

Coming with Jesus are all the saints.

There is no Resurrection event here, the angels do not resurrect anyone, the left over saints and bad folks are separated. The bad folk try to hide before he comes. The next Resurrection event mentioned comes in Rev 11, then mentioned again in Rev 20 for the rest of the wicked.

There is a Resurrection event of the Just though. Just as Paul described. This event is a separate event for all in Christ Jesus.

And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
(Luk 14:14)

Zec 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

most of this has already been posted though. Not the same events, and post tribbers are missing an important Resurrection even that is not mentioned, but they add in.

Not to mention One place the Righteous are taken first then another the wicked taken first. TWO EVENTS.

Nope they don't call him Lord. Nonbelievers.

Your right, Paul said the gospel had been preached to every body. Can't get to this now. On tablet and it removes my post what e n I switch to mysword. Blessings

So you believe the ones Jesus told to flee where non-believers.

I will wait patiently for your explanation of how this could be true.

I see that He was talking to His disciples and followers when He said this. I see that He was giving instructions as to what they should do when they saw these things happening.

We all slide sometimes, I had to take a month long Coffee break a while back. The team here is a very good one. Between loosing my vision, my mobility, my memory and my ability to hear, I run a rag every now and then and I have noticed that there are a lot of forgiving people here.

:hug

1 Thessalonians 4
1 Corinthians 15

1 Thessalonians 4 and 5
Matthew 24

Personally, I think you need to take a closer look at the words used in Matt. 24:31. What they actually can mean in the Greek language and at the root word of the word trumpet. And especially how the words are used in other places in the scriptures.
Mat 24:31 and he shall send his messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, from the ends of the heavens unto the ends thereof.

I never did this myself until this morning. I just assumed that this must be talking about the Second Advent. I may have been wrong.

Sometimes I try to imagine what life will be like on the new earth. I believe that God created music and that He blessed some of His children with musical talent, both with instruments and voices. He did this for His glory.
I fully expect to hear you once again plucking on the strings of some instrument and hearing you sing the Praises to our Lord.

So you believe the ones Jesus told to flee where non-believers.

I will wait patiently for your explanation of how this could be true.

I see that He was talking to His disciples and followers when He said this. I see that He was giving instructions as to what they should do when they saw these things happening.

We have like 4 views of end time stuff, some preterist views going on in this thread. Lots going on here that are not related to the different views. Would hate to be that new Christian coming here to find stuff out and thinking they need to mix everything said and put it together.

Always a blessing to speak with you Deborah. Lets get some things straight, things I found.

Now the Word says what it says, not complex, and we don't bend things around a bit to get it to say what we want. I hope you don't mind reading. We will jump off Matt 24.

Disciples went to show Jesus the temples and buildings. Jesus says, "See all these things? There shall not be one stone left on another that shall not be thrown down."

This gets the disciples thinking, so they ask privately. What shall be the sign of thy coming and the end of the World (Aion-Age)

Two questions. The sign of your coming, and the end of the age. It would be easy to just connect the buildings they looked at, the temple and then figure that Jesus spoke of that temple and all what He said after has already came to pass. Did Jesus really give them a simple answer?

The issue I have is that Jesus always talked about what He wanted, and gave everything needed. We see this in lots of places, where Jesus does not directly give them the answer, but other things they might have not understood. Mark 10 is a good example of this, the question they heard from the rich young ruler is how to obtain eternal life. Jesus said it's hard for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God. They still had eternal life on the brain but Jesus was speaking about the the Kingdom of God so this concerned them knowing they had goods, and Judas carried the bag full of money.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
(Mar 10:25-26)

Jesus answered their question at the end finally.
But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
(Mar 10:30)

Jesus has a couple topics to cover here. When He comes and the end of the age.

He came back after He was resurrected. However, it was not the end of some age.
That temple was reported taken down in 70ad as some say, but Jesus did not come back then. This would have had to happen after John Wrote Revelation.

Jesus said the end comes when the gospel is preached to all Nations.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(Mat 24:14)

Paul said in 3 different places this was accomplished in Paul's Time.

Col 1:4-5, Col 1:23, Rom 10:18

However, the passage in Romans can be attributed to the OT prophets spreading the Word, Col 1:4-5 sort of but........

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
(Col 1:23)

It appears what Jesus said has come to pass, but the question was never asked about the end of the Jewish age. That is something folks add in. What exactly comes to an end after the Gospel gets preached? Nothing is mentioned about some end of the Jewish age.

We need a timing event with the Gospel being preached and something coming to an end.

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
(Act 1:6)

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
(Act 1:7)

Now the issue with having the gospel preached all over the Word and a end event, that ends things come from Rev 14:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
(Rev 14:6)

Most definitely after this, things come to a halt when Jesus comes, and it is preached to every single nation by an angel. (NOT US)

I don't care for this, as I want to believe WE preach the gospel then the end comes, However, followed after this angel event comes the last of the seals and Jesus comes down for war. That matches to Rev Jesus coming in the clouds with the angels and an harvest event.

And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
(Rev 14:14-15)

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Most folks tend to miss this lone Angel with the Gospel to every nation but if you want a preterist view you would miss it, if you want a pre-trib rapture view where we have to get the gospel out then the end comes you miss it.

However, it's connected to the same chapter in Rev, which verse 14 is part of what goes down in 19, and we are told what happens to the 144,000.

I am still looking into this, I find it hard to believe an Angel was given the sole duty to preach the gospel and not the anointed church. However, Jesus comes, the Gospel is preached to every Nation, the 6th seal released.

When Jesus said the end comes after the gospel is heard to every nation, then it would be tied to the rest of what he said and not just getting the Word out all over the World as Paul mentioned.

It still means the church is not there with the Gospel, but it also means the Lord is not dependent on the Church doing it's job to bring the end. (Going to look at this again)

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(Rev 3:12)

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
(Zec 14:16-17)

Jesus covered their time, Israels time, and those that call him Lord, time. The end was not 70ad as they were actually looking for Israel to be restored back, and nobody was going to care about a few temples knocked down. The end is just that, for all nations and the people of the earth.

blessings.

Brother Mike said -

And that is the issue with all post trib doctrines. The inability to see the separation of what is going to happen.

There is no secret rapture, no confusion.

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
(Mat 24:50)

Now who knowing scriptures is going to not get more ready for the Lord once those trumpets and vials have been released? Chunks of the Earth will be destroyed, so it's a stretch of imagination to think these unfaithful servants were clueless that the Lord would be coming very soon.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
(Mat 24:44)

How do see the Rapture and Resurrection in relation to one another?

Do you see them as two separate events or one event?

The description of the Rapture by Paul, in 1 Thessalonians 4, shows us the Resurrection of the dead in Christ and the rapture to be one event that occurs on the Day of the Lord.

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

How can the Resurrection/Rapture and the day of the Lord be before the tribulation?

JLB

We have like 4 views of end time stuff, some preterist views going on in this thread. Lots going on here that are not related to the different views. Would hate to be that new Christian coming here to find stuff out and thinking they need to mix everything said and put it together.

Always a blessing to speak with you Deborah. Lets get some things straight, things I found.

Now the Word says what it says, not complex, and we don't bend things around a bit to get it to say what we want. I hope you don't mind reading. We will jump off Matt 24.

Disciples went to show Jesus the temples and buildings. Jesus says, "See all these things? There shall not be one stone left on another that shall not be thrown down."

This gets the disciples thinking, so they ask privately. What shall be the sign of thy coming and the end of the World (Aion-Age)

Two questions. The sign of your coming, and the end of the age. It would be easy to just connect the buildings they looked at, the temple and then figure that Jesus spoke of that temple and all what He said after has already came to pass. Did Jesus really give them a simple answer?

The issue I have is that Jesus always talked about what He wanted, and gave everything needed. We see this in lots of places, where Jesus does not directly give them the answer, but other things they might have not understood. Mark 10 is a good example of this, the question they heard from the rich young ruler is how to obtain eternal life. Jesus said it's hard for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God. They still had eternal life on the brain but Jesus was speaking about the the Kingdom of God so this concerned them knowing they had goods, and Judas carried the bag full of money.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
(Mar 10:25-26)

Jesus answered their question at the end finally.
But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
(Mar 10:30)

Jesus has a couple topics to cover here. When He comes and the end of the age.

He came back after He was resurrected. However, it was not the end of some age.
That temple was reported taken down in 70ad as some say, but Jesus did not come back then. This would have had to happen after John Wrote Revelation.

Jesus said the end comes when the gospel is preached to all Nations.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(Mat 24:14)

Paul said in 3 different places this was accomplished in Paul's Time.

Col 1:4-5, Col 1:23, Rom 10:18

However, the passage in Romans can be attributed to the OT prophets spreading the Word, Col 1:4-5 sort of but........

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
(Col 1:23)

It appears what Jesus said has come to pass, but the question was never asked about the end of the Jewish age. That is something folks add in. What exactly comes to an end after the Gospel gets preached? Nothing is mentioned about some end of the Jewish age.

We need a timing event with the Gospel being preached and something coming to an end.

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
(Act 1:7)

Now the issue with having the gospel preached all over the Word and a end event, that ends things come from Rev 14:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
(Rev 14:6)

Most definitely after this, things come to a halt when Jesus comes, and it is preached to every single nation by an angel. (NOT US)

I don't care for this, as I want to believe WE preach the gospel then the end comes, However, followed after this angel event comes the last of the seals and Jesus comes down for war. That matches to Rev Jesus coming in the clouds with the angels and an harvest event.

And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
(Rev 14:14-15)

Most folks tend to miss this lone Angel with the Gospel to every nation but if you want a preterist view you would miss it, if you want a pre-trib rapture view where we have to get the gospel out then the end comes you miss it.

However, it's connected to the same chapter in Rev, which verse 14 is part of what goes down in 19, and we are told what happens to the 144,000.

I am still looking into this, I find it hard to believe an Angel was given the sole duty to preach the gospel and not the anointed church. However, Jesus comes, the Gospel is preached to every Nation, the 6th seal released.

When Jesus said the end comes after the gospel is heard to every nation, then it would be tied to the rest of what he said and not just getting the Word out all over the World as Paul mentioned.

It still means the church is not there with the Gospel, but it also means the Lord is not dependent on the Church doing it's job to bring the end. (Going to look at this again)

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(Rev 3:12)

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
(Zec 14:16-17)

Jesus covered their time, Israels time, and those that call him Lord, time. The end was not 70ad as they were actually looking for Israel to be restored back, and nobody was going to care about a few temples knocked down. The end is just that, for all nations and the people of the earth.

blessings.

I will read and seriously consider your post.
We need to get a couple things cleared up first.
One is personal to me. I do not have a preterist view. I am not a preterist. If you want to call 99.9% of all the Protestant Church forefathers before the mid-1800's preterists, then you may call me a preterist, too. I hold to their view that most of Matt 24, Mark, and Luke is talking about the destruction of Judea in 70AD. I will consider that to be a compliment.
Maybe you don't know what preterism says but it is heresy. The Second Advent has not happened. The resurrection spoke of in Thessalonians has not happen. Preterism says they have. They say in effect that we are currently living on the new earth but it hasn't been completely restored yet. I do not believe any of these things.

Can we address who Jesus was talking to and about when He said, "flee to the mountains."
Why and what scripture causes you to believe the ones who are told to flee are non-believers. This is an extremely important issue. If these are non-believers then a whole different view of these scriptures is in order for me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back