Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A discussion on TOTAL DEPRAVITY

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You said “good night,” the first time, didn’t you? Isn’t it time for bed?
Yes.
I was just thinking about fastfredy0.
He thinks I'm Catholic.
I find it amusing.
Guess he doesn't believe that I'm not.
So...
Buona Notte
A domani

So if God draws everyone...
Does everyone end up going to the Son?

1 Timothy 2:4 God desires that all come to salvation.
John 3:16 God loves the whole world.
Yes everyone He draws, and everyone He desires to be saved will be saved, they frankly have no choice in the matter.

A man may wish to DRAW a woman to him that he likes.
Does this mean there will soon be a romantic relationship?
The verb in your sentence is “WISH” and “WISH” does not always require a result.
The verb “DRAW” always requires a successful action:
  • I DREW the blinds (if the blinds are closed then they were drawn, if the blinds are still open then they were not drawn).
  • The soldier DREW his sword (if the sword is out of its sheath then it was drawn, if the sword is still in its sheath then it was not drawn).
  • The fishermen DREW the net into the boat (if the net is in the boat then it was drawn, if the net is not in the boat then it was not drawn).
  • His eye was DRAWN to the clock on the wall (if he looks at the clock then he was drawn, if he does not look at the clock then he was not drawn).
  • Jesus DRAWS men to himself (if the men come to Jesus then they were drawn, if they do not come to Jesus then they were not drawn).

Yes everyone He draws, and everyone He desires to be saved will be saved, they frankly have no choice in the matter.
They have a choice ... but 100.00% choose to believe.... just like reprobates have a choice and 100.00% choose not to believe

Choice: The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.

A man may wish to DRAW a woman to him that he likes.
Does this mean there will soon be a romantic relationship?

• I DREW the blinds (if the blinds are closed then they were drawn, if the blinds are still open then they were not drawn).
Let me get this straight ...

So if I "DREW" a woman to me I am guaranteed 100% success rate as opposed to what I currently am doing?

The verb in your sentence is “WISH” and “WISH” does not always require a result.
  • The soldier DREW his sword (if the sword is out of its sheath then it was drawn, if the sword is still in its sheath then it was not drawn).
  • The fishermen DREW the net into the boat (if the net is in the boat then it was drawn, if the net is not in the boat then it was not drawn).
  • His eye was DRAWN to the clock on the wall (if he looks at the clock then he was drawn, if he does not look at the clock then he was not drawn).
  • Jesus DRAWS men to himself (if the men come to Jesus then they were drawn, if they do not come to Jesus then they were not drawn).
Indeed.

You believe God sends people to hell FOR NO REASON.
I am pretty sure that everyone agrees that God sends people to hell for their sin (generally) and not believing (specifically).

John 3:18
1 Thessalonians 1:6-10
Revelation 20:11-15
Revelation 21:8

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back