Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Science __ ] Covid Vaccine — Texas Senate Discussion

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Now we get to the center of the onion. I can see why you and Barbarian are on a crusade together. Ya know, The Back Street Boys are doing their DNA World Tour. If they are your flavor, they are singing your tune. Creepy times.

Nothing is going on according to you men. It's all Conspiracy " Theory", yet the signs are all around.
Uhm no.

It's because I had time in long before covid and seen what I said.

And I ponder things because I'm odd and since I actually held. Secret clearence do you really think a govt cabal would just let you reveal their plans that these don't actually have the abilities to find you using a simple email to stovebolts.and can contact him using his Internet provider and kindly ask for your info .

Classified info requires a limited access .if the general isn't on the list for info .he jump ,hollar all he wants he won't get access

Leaks happen.assange got info from low rankers in the know who leaked it .to include the transgender stuck in Russia.

Now telegraphing an attack means the other guy is ready if he pays attention .

Kinda defeats the purpose but while you argue over covid .

Here's what passed.

In Europa you will have a speed limiter device

In America you must pass a breathlizer to start your car if built after 26,and also idle time is reduced.

I can ad homenym this thread on regs on simple things you don't even care to post that are very controlling

1.water usage ,the more you use ,even in desantis Florida ,the more you pay ,as the rate increases .I personally know homes you normally have usage of 300 thousand gallons or more of usage and what they do with it is beyond me .

2.texas And California earn against using too much electronics and the later band new game systems,even in Florida ,fpua has said power brown outs are possible from over usage and upped their rates.vote repulbican it's freedom?

3.your ac once removed must meet more stringent codes and while saving you money .r22 is out the door ,it's banned .Puron and it's other replacement are worse on the greenhouse side .

4.showers ,other water using devices are heavily regulated and you are forced often to use less water when they work .baffles in shower heads,dishwasher and washer using eco friendly soap and often don't clean as well.

5.power usage and your demand as stated by wip can be controlled by the local utility.
6.fertilizer and usage bans locally and irrigation bans.

Fpua pleading to reduce usage ,to keep costs down .possible contract issue .
Not sure .

I'm not pro mandate .
I commented on the military side because I followed it .once the FDA approved it fully and they did .dod could have without Congress or the president ordered it .

It's allowed under a law passed by Congress .

I can't in good faith tell you to avoid the vaccine when I had both series and it was my choice . I did so because of my PTSD meeting had vets who had cancer and agent orange and suicide was a greater risk.thr debate for or against was there .I choose to other didn't .the place that held the meetings mandated masks ,they were hesitant on asking for vaccines but it wasn't fully ruled out .to avoid that I choose to.othetd never did and none thinks less of either person who did or didn't.

Covid isn't even brought up now unless a person got it.

I'm not pro mandate .
I commented on the military side because I followed it .once the FDA approved it fully and they did .dod could have without Congress or the president ordered it .

It's allowed under a law passed by Congress .

I can't in good faith tell you to avoid the vaccine when I had both series and it was my choice . I did so because of my PTSD meeting had vets who had cancer and agent orange and suicide was a greater risk.thr debate for or against was there .I choose to other didn't .the place that held the meetings mandated masks ,they were hesitant on asking for vaccines but it wasn't fully ruled out .to avoid that I choose to.othetd never did and none thinks less of either person who did or didn't.

Covid isn't even brought up now unless a person got it.
" Let them grow together until the harvest".

Wonder how people thought this Day of the Son of Man that was to be during a time like in the days of Noah was all going to go down?

" and the dragon stood before the Woman who was about to bring forth the Manchild who was caught up to God and His Throne" " and she brought forth a son who is to rule all nations with a rod of iron".

Seems the dragon is present at the same time. Note to any reader passing by, keep your DNA 🧬 pure. The shot is the Abomination which makes Desolate the third temple.

" Let them grow together until the harvest".
Ah yes only those with hidden knowledge to eschew the nwo while blogging about on an easily monitored system will be in heaven

Where cash is traded By card or by app on apple pay or smart pay ,where to start you car ,unlock your home by smart device . And run appliances and privacy is really impossible.

I'm not a fan of that but it's out there .I know a man whose Tesla he unlocked and started by smart phone and it's interface was a touch screen .move the cursor forward and it went in drive and down and it went in reverse .some gas cars work that way too.

Not a fan at all .I just dont focus on what Satan does . The command is unchanged make disciples

Ah yes only those with hidden knowledge to eschew the nwo while blogging about on an easily monitored system will be in heaven

Where cash is traded By card or by app on apple pay or smart pay ,where to start you car ,unlock your home by smart device . And run appliances and privacy is really impossible.

I'm not a fan of that but it's out there .I know a man whose Tesla he unlocked and started by smart phone and it's interface was a touch screen .move the cursor forward and it went in drive and down and it went in reverse .some gas cars work that way too.

Not a fan at all .I just dont focus on what Satan does . The command is unchanged make disciples
Clearly. Seems sleeping 💤on the devil is the world's problem. As for monitoring, let them. God has His plan. ☄️

Uhm no.

It's because I had time in long before covid and seen what I said.

And I ponder things because I'm odd and since I actually held. Secret clearence do you really think a govt cabal would just let you reveal their plans that these don't actually have the abilities to find you using a simple email to stovebolts.and can contact him using his Internet provider and kindly ask for your info .

Classified info requires a limited access .if the general isn't on the list for info .he jump ,hollar all he wants he won't get access

Leaks happen.assange got info from low rankers in the know who leaked it .to include the transgender stuck in Russia.

Now telegraphing an attack means the other guy is ready if he pays attention .

Kinda defeats the purpose but while you argue over covid .

Here's what passed.

In Europa you will have a speed limiter device

In America you must pass a breathlizer to start your car if built after 26,and also idle time is reduced.

I can ad homenym this thread on regs on simple things you don't even care to post that are very controlling

1.water usage ,the more you use ,even in desantis Florida ,the more you pay ,as the rate increases .I personally know homes you normally have usage of 300 thousand gallons or more of usage and what they do with it is beyond me .

2.texas And California earn against using too much electronics and the later band new game systems,even in Florida ,fpua has said power brown outs are possible from over usage and upped their rates.vote repulbican it's freedom?

3.your ac once removed must meet more stringent codes and while saving you money .r22 is out the door ,it's banned .Puron and it's other replacement are worse on the greenhouse side .

4.showers ,other water using devices are heavily regulated and you are forced often to use less water when they work .baffles in shower heads,dishwasher and washer using eco friendly soap and often don't clean as well.

5.power usage and your demand as stated by wip can be controlled by the local utility.
6.fertilizer and usage bans locally and irrigation bans.
Seems your post have gotten more coherent and better ordered. I knew you had it in you. This LARP is very telling. And obviously 👁that little eye watches me. I have already been sent messages. Imagine! " What I tell you in secert shout on the roof tops" " Fear not he who can kill the body but He who can destroy both body and soul in the fires of ghenna" " Fear not their fears". All this threat of death and persecution comes with the territory. " To live as Christ, to die is gain". His eye is on the sparrow. Threat is not a reason for retreat. I know my calling. God's will be done!

"There is nothing new under the sun."

While people are distracted with imaginative conspiracy theories, they ignore dangers right in front of them. Humanity was always so, and will be always so.

Such a simple commission. And yet so difficult for people to accept.

The car I bought recently will shut down at an extended stop and then restart when I take my foot off the brake. It can be easily defeated, by removing your foot from the break momentarily, but there it is. No massive conspiracy, just a sneaky way to get a few more mpg.

The car I bought recently will shut down at an extended stop and then restart when I take my foot off the brake. It can be easily defeated, by removing your foot from the break momentarily, but there it is. No massive conspiracy, just a sneaky way to get a few more mpg.
This is a new law .start ,stop isn't a mandate but an option which you can disable

Europa laws
Going to be a different Autobahn, that's for sure. BTW, the Autobahn, like the Volkswagon, was the brainchild of Adolf Hitler.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back