Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

WHY DID GOD GIVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

thank you brother Davies! My main point of course it that until Christ taught me His Love I had no idea of the meaning of the law as spiritual. I looked at the law and seen the letter that comdemned me. But as I beheld Christ by grace and in His unconditional love for me, He taught me to see the true meaning and how by love all righteousness of the law is fulfilled.

Jesus said; Think not that I will accuse you to the Father there is one who accuses you? Moses in whom you trust.

2 Cor 3:14-15

But their minds were blinded. For even until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, but the veil is taken away in Christ
But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.

The veil we all must get past, is the weakness of our flesh when it confronts the Law of Moses. For law had and still has spiritual power to condemn the flesh of All men.

If Jesus is not judging us by the law, then why do we judge ourselves by it?

This is a marathon thread that is easy to understand....why all of the arguments.

Exodus 34:28 (KJV)

28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Ex 24:18
And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

During the duration of this time he neither ate bread nor drank water; see Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 9:9. Both his body and soul were so sustained by the invigorating presence of God, that he needed no earthly support, and this may be the simple reason why he took none. Elijah fasted forty days and forty nights, sustained by the same influence, 1 Kings 19:8; as did likewise our blessed Lord, when he was about to commence the public ministry of his own Gospel, Matthew 4:2.

1. MOSES, who was the mediator of the Old Covenant, is alone permitted to draw nigh to God; none of the people are suffered to come up to the Divine glory, not even Aaron, nor his sons, nor the nobles of Israel. Moses was a type of Christ, who is the mediator of the New Covenant; and he alone has access to God in behalf of the human race, as Moses had in behalf of Israel.

2. The law can inspire nothing but terror, when viewed unconnected with its sacrifices, and those sacrifices are nothing but as they refer to Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, who alone by the sacrifice of himself, bears away the sin of the world.

3. The blood of the victims was sprinkled both on the altar and on the people, to show that the death of Christ gave to Divine justice what it demanded, and to men what they needed. The people were sanctified by it unto God, and God was propitiated by it unto the people. By this sacrifice the law was magnified and made honorable, so Divine justice received its due; and those who believe are justified from all guilt, and sanctified from all sin, so they receive all that they need. Thus God is well pleased, and believers eternally saved. This is a glorious economy, highly worthy of God its author.
—Adam Clarke's Commentary

Hi BornAgain,

I don't know why we are arguing. I don't think the time is being taken to actually understand what I'm saying. Just when I think there is an agreement, then trouble comes from left field. It's best to leave this one alone. No one has made me feel sadder on this forum than Mitspa.

- Davies

Hi BornAgain,

I don't know why we are arguing. I don't think the time is being taken to actually understand what I'm saying. Just when I think there is an agreement, then trouble comes from left field. It's best to leave this one alone. No one has made me feel sadder on this forum than Mitspa.

- Davies

Davies,

My apologies....it seems like this is a never ending thread and I thought I could offer a different perspective, but this is a discussion between yourself and Mitspa and I hope you eventually come to an agreement.

BornAgain

Hi BornAgain,

- Davies

Not trying to make you sad! The pain may last for a night but joy comes in the morning!

I spent many sad days and many tears had to fall to understand that I am nothing! But because He loves me, I am of great value.

As far as the discussion of the law and its purpose? It is the most discussed issue in the New Testament for a reason?

Because until one is REALLY SET FREE from the law of sin and death, they cannot enter into the higher laws of faith, love and life in the Spirit.

I

I have made this piont before on this thread? The law is spiritual, To fulfill it, one must first see the love of Christ!

I did not ever know what the commandment "thou shalt not steal" means until Christ taught me how to always look to give!

"Thou shalt not covet" I understood when My life became so full of His goodness, that nothing of this world or nothing no one else had could ever take His place in my heart. How can one who looks to give and feel he has it all, lust for what others hold?

The sabbath, is seen when we have ceased from our works and entered into the rest of God By Christ Jesus. The True Sabbath is the eternal day!

To love the Lord with all your heart? This is only possible when we understand His love for us, and what He did when He gave us His Son. For we love Him because He first loved us.

False witness? Only by when we live by the Spirit of truth, and proclaim Christ, are we in truth! All flesh of every man is a liar!
The mother and father? Well when we understand what Jesus said? that we loved our earthly family more than God, we are in sin.
Adultry? how can a man who loves and prays for his brothers, consider to touch anothers wife?

My point? Until Christ taught me His Love? I had never came near any of these Holy Things! Many are deceiving themselves, by thinking they can with carnal, natural minds understand the Spiritual Commandments!

The fact that the New Testament deals with sin and speaks about "believers" who are carnal and sin, because they walk in the flesh, not the spirit. Look very carefully at those scriptures, and you will see that they are never charged by the 10 commandments! We who are in Christ are under new commandments. Faith and love and law of the Spirit of life. Now all sin is a transgression of a law. But for those under the law, they see all sin as breaking the law of Moses! They see righteousness as something they do! The New Testament for some is just a new set of rules to add to the old set of rules!

No! the New Covanant is very simple? Keep your eyes on Christ, walk in faith in His Love. Be led by the Spirit.

The New Testament is to change our hearts and minds from the old man, to the New Man!

God is not looking for those who can follow rules, but those that will allow Him to change their hearts to be as His. Then to live not by rules, but by the law of the heart. Which is love and faith.

The fact that the New Testament deals with sin and speaks about "believers" who are carnal and sin, because they walk in the flesh, not the spirit. Look very carefully at those scriptures, and you will see that they are never charged by the 10 commandments! We who are in Christ are under new commandments. Faith and love and law of the Spirit of life. Now all sin is a transgression of a law. But for those under the law, they see all sin as breaking the law of Moses! They see righteousness as something they do! The New Testament for some is just a new set of rules to add to the old set of rules!

No! the New Covanant is very simple? Keep your eyes on Christ, walk in faith in His Love. Be led by the Spirit.

The New Testament is to change our hearts and minds from the old man, to the New Man!

God is not looking for those who can follow rules, but those that will allow Him to change their hearts to be as His. Then to live not by rules, but by the law of the heart. Which is love and faith.

Moses struck the Rock twice, and was not allowed into the promised land!

The "Rock" is Christ Jesus, He died ONE TIME FOR SINS FOREVER. now when we who have been justified by Him In His death and resurrection, turn back to law, we are in fact claiming that Christ did not suffer for our sins.

We are ,in fact, committing the sin of Moses!

The Book of Heb. tells us that those who have tasted the good word of God , the heavenly gift etc..
Then turn back to law cannot be renewed to faith! Because they would need that Christ be crucified again?
Meaning clearly, that He paid the price for sin ONE TIME! that He died One time to set us free from the law of Moses!

To put yourself under law, and then sin according to the law?
Then you come to Christ to ask forgivness? NO! the condemnation you feel is justified, because you have not nor do you Honor Him or His Work!

What blasphemy!

Gal 2:21-3:1
I DO NOT ANNUL THE GRACE OF GOD, FOR IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COMES BY LAW, THEN CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING!

O FOOLISH GALATIANS (CHURCH) WHO HAS CAST AN EVIL SPELL UPON YOU? THAT YOU SHOULD NOT OBEY THE TRUTH, THAT BEFORE YOUR EYES CHRIST WAS SHOWN TO YOU AS CRUCIFIED?

The Cross is rejected when we turn back to law! This is the only place some of you will ever hear this truth. I pray My God would open the eyes of your heart.

Still waiting on this explanation...

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

the Ten Commandments are the Holy Law of (the) faith, or as there is a special statute for the soldiery - military, and (a) regulations of the road traffic for the drivers, so there is also a holy statute of (the) faith which has been given of the true God in order the activity in the faith to be regulated, because the (original) sin is exactly when some spiritual worker does iniquity in the faith, because the devil enticed and seduced the first humans making them occultists/yogins, because the true God has made the human to be user of the universe in His Sight, and there is no enough potential/capacity in the human to be a God, because its nature is to be only an user, so that if the human tries to be spiritual administrator as God, whence it thus can do only sins, that is why the true God has forbidden it to be a spiritual administrator:

Genesis 2:16-17 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat(i.e. you can do (of) any user activity): But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it(i.e. but you must not do (of) the administrative(-ly) spiritual activity, because so you can only interfere (in) God's work): for(i.e. whence) in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die(i.e. fall in sin).",

Genesis 3:1-7 "Now the serpent(i.e. and lo, the devil came from the "darkness", and it) was more subtil than any beast(or: than any thing) of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden(i.e. you must not do (of) each activity which is good for you)? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden(i.e. we may do each user activity): But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of(i.e. which is beyond) the garden(viz. the activity which for the humans is occultism/esotericism), God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it(i.e. don't do it), neither shall ye touch it(i.e. explore it), lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened(i.e. then there will appear occult/yogic perceptions/senses in you), and ye shall be as gods(i.e. and you will become as the God Himself), knowing good and evil(viz. beginning to be sage and mighty as Him). And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food(i.e. ostensibly looked good for the human), and that it was pleasant to the eyes(i.e. and that it ostensibly looked appropriate for the human mind), and a tree to be desired to make one wise(i.e. to make the human to be sage and mighty as God), she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes(i.e. and the occult/yogic perceptions/senses) of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked(i.e. and whereat from that moment on they started to perceive the physical creature/creation of God as sinful); and they sewed fig leaves(i.e. and they found great false spiritual/religious knowledge) together, and made themselves aprons(i.e. and made themselves human spirituality/religion beginning to defile the creature/creation of God thus)."

thereupon the true Lord God had at least to give Ten Commandments further, because after the original sin, the first one Commandment had not been sufficient for the believers, and they are:

Exodus 20:1-17 "And God spake all these words, saying, I |am| the LORD thy God(i.e. I Am the only true Lord God), which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt(i.e. out of the world of occultism and idolatry), out of the house of bondage(i.e. out of the bondage of the system of spiritual/religious iniquity).

Thou shalt have no other gods before me(i.e. you must not have any god/lord except Those Ones Who really are the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ).

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image(i.e. you must not invent any spiritual/religious knowledge), or any likeness(i.e. of any spiritual/religious practice) |of(i.e. with/in reference to) any thing| that |is| in heaven above, or that |is| in the earth beneath, or that |is| in the water(i.e. in the occult) under the earth: Thou shalt not(i.e. and if there is already such invented by any human, then you must not) bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God |am| a jealous God, visiting the iniquity(i.e. the spiritual/religious iniquity) of the fathers(i.e. of the initiators) upon the children(i.e. their proselytes/disciples) unto the third and fourth |generation|(i.e. unto its third and fourth extent/grade) of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain(i.e. you must not use the faith against the Will of the true Lord God); for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain(i.e. because He will not regard that one who use the faith for unclean/unrighteous/bad purpose(-s)).

Remember the sabbath day(i.e. remember the precarious situation of Creature/Creation while the true God is in the millennial state of somnolence/drowse), to keep it(i.e. to keep the Creature/Creation) holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work(i.e. in principle you are absolutely free to do anything whereby there is no a causation of evil to any human): But the seventh day |is| the sabbath of the LORD thy God(i.e. but while the true God is still in a state of somnolence/drowse): |in it| thou shalt not do any work(i.e. you must not omit to keep/restore the: Peace, Purity, Sanctity, Good, Virtue, Benediction, and Welfare of all humans, which things God from the beginning laid to be for all of them), thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle(i.e. nor in your work(-s)), nor thy stranger that |is| within thy gates(i.e. that are in the faith): For |in| six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them |is|, and rested the seventh day(i.e. and He has fallen into a state of millennial somnolence/drowse on the seventh day): wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day(i.e. the time during which He will be in that state), and hallowed it(viz. in order to give the most perfect chance to the spiritual servants to sanctify the Creature/Creation while He is in the millennial state of somnolence/drowse).

Honour thy father and thy mother(i.e. honour the people whereby your life is kept (up) in the true Lord God): that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Thou shalt not kill(i.e. you must not cause harm by direct impact).

Thou shalt not commit adultery(i.e. you must not cause harm by rendering).

Thou shalt not steal(i.e. you must not cause harm by intake).

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour(i.e. you must not cause harm by testification).

Thou shalt not covet(i.e. you must not cause harm by desire)

(do not cause harm to) thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet(i.e. do not cause harm to) thy neighbour's wife, nor(i.e. nor to) his manservant, nor(i.e. nor to) his maidservant, nor(i.e. nor to) his ox, nor(i.e. nor to) his ass, nor(i.e. neither to) any thing that |is| thy neighbour's."

these are the main Holy Commandments of (the) faith, when the first one to adam and eve plus the first four of the Ten together compose the most fundamental ordinance/statute of (the) faith which symbolical number in the Bible is "144"

Revelation 21:17 "And he measured the wall thereof(i.e. and he considered/analyzed the endurance of (the) Sainthood), an hundred |and| forty |and| four cubits(i.e. and it consisted the main 1+4 Holy Commandments of (the) faith), |according to| the measure of a man, that is, of the angel(i.e. according to their keeping on the part of the spiritual servants of the Righteousness)."

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
the Ten Commandments are the Holy Law of (the) faith, or as there is a special statute for the soldiery - military, and (a) regulations of the road traffic for the drivers, so there is also a holy statute of (the) faith which has been given of the true God in order the activity in the faith to be regulated, because the (original) sin is exactly when some spiritual worker does iniquity in the faith, because the devil enticed and seduced the first humans making them occultists/yogins, because the true God has made the human to be user of the universe in His Sight, and there is no enough potential/capacity in the human to be a God, because its nature is to be only an user, so that if the human tries to be spiritual administrator as God, whence it thus can do only sins, that is why the true God has forbidden it to be a spiritual administrator:

Genesis 2:16-17 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat(i.e. you can do (of) any user activity): But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it(i.e. but you must not do (of) the administrative(-ly) spiritual activity, because so you can only interfere (in) God's work): for(i.e. whence) in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die(i.e. fall in sin).",

Genesis 3:1-7 "Now the serpent(i.e. and lo, the devil came from the "darkness", and it) was more subtil than any beast(or: than any thing) of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden(i.e. you must not do (of) each activity which is good for you)? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden(i.e. we may do each user activity): But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of(i.e. which is beyond) the garden(viz. the activity which for the humans is occultism/esotericism), God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it(i.e. don't do it), neither shall ye touch it(i.e. explore it), lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened(i.e. then there will appear occult/yogic perceptions/senses in you), and ye shall be as gods(i.e. and you will become as the God Himself), knowing good and evil(viz. beginning to be sage and mighty as Him). And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food(i.e. ostensibly looked good for the human), and that it was pleasant to the eyes(i.e. and that it ostensibly looked appropriate for the human mind), and a tree to be desired to make one wise(i.e. to make the human to be sage and mighty as God), she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes(i.e. and the occult/yogic perceptions/senses) of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked(i.e. and whereat from that moment on they started to perceive the physical creature/creation of God as sinful); and they sewed fig leaves(i.e. and they found great false spiritual/religious knowledge) together, and made themselves aprons(i.e. and made themselves human spirituality/religion beginning to defile the creature/creation of God thus)."

thereupon the true Lord God had at least to give Ten Commandments further, because after the original sin, the first one Commandment had not been sufficient for the believers, and they are:

Exodus 20:1-17 "And God spake all these words, saying, I |am| the LORD thy God(i.e. I Am the only true Lord God), which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt(i.e. out of the world of occultism and idolatry), out of the house of bondage(i.e. out of the bondage of the system of spiritual/religious iniquity).

Thou shalt have no other gods before me(i.e. you must not have any god/lord except Those Ones Who really are the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ).

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image(i.e. you must not invent any spiritual/religious knowledge), or any likeness(i.e. of any spiritual/religious practice) |of(i.e. with/in reference to) any thing| that |is| in heaven above, or that |is| in the earth beneath, or that |is| in the water(i.e. in the occult) under the earth: Thou shalt not(i.e. and if there is already such invented by any human, then you must not) bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God |am| a jealous God, visiting the iniquity(i.e. the spiritual/religious iniquity) of the fathers(i.e. of the initiators) upon the children(i.e. their proselytes/disciples) unto the third and fourth |generation|(i.e. unto its third and fourth extent/grade) of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain(i.e. you must not use the faith against the Will of the true Lord God); for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain(i.e. because He will not regard that one who use the faith for unclean/unrighteous/bad purpose(-s)).

Remember the sabbath day(i.e. remember the precarious situation of Creature/Creation while the true God is in the millennial state of somnolence/drowse), to keep it(i.e. to keep the Creature/Creation) holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work(i.e. in principle you are absolutely free to do anything whereby there is no a causation of evil to any human): But the seventh day |is| the sabbath of the LORD thy God(i.e. but while the true God is still in a state of somnolence/drowse): |in it| thou shalt not do any work(i.e. you must not omit to keep/restore the: Peace, Purity, Sanctity, Good, Virtue, Benediction, and Welfare of all humans, which things God from the beginning laid to be for all of them), thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle(i.e. nor in your work(-s)), nor thy stranger that |is| within thy gates(i.e. that are in the faith): For |in| six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them |is|, and rested the seventh day(i.e. and He has fallen into a state of millennial somnolence/drowse on the seventh day): wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day(i.e. the time during which He will be in that state), and hallowed it(viz. in order to give the most perfect chance to the spiritual servants to sanctify the Creature/Creation while He is in the millennial state of somnolence/drowse).

Honour thy father and thy mother(i.e. honour the people whereby your life is kept (up) in the true Lord God): that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Thou shalt not kill(i.e. you must not cause harm by direct impact).

Thou shalt not commit adultery(i.e. you must not cause harm by rendering).

Thou shalt not steal(i.e. you must not cause harm by intake).

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour(i.e. you must not cause harm by testification).

Thou shalt not covet(i.e. you must not cause harm by desire)

(do not cause harm to) thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet(i.e. do not cause harm to) thy neighbour's wife, nor(i.e. nor to) his manservant, nor(i.e. nor to) his maidservant, nor(i.e. nor to) his ox, nor(i.e. nor to) his ass, nor(i.e. neither to) any thing that |is| thy neighbour's."

these are the main Holy Commandments of (the) faith, when the first one to adam and eve plus the fist four of the Ten compose the most fundamental ordinance/statute of (the) faith which symbolical number in the Bible is "144"

Revelation 21:17 "And he measured the wall thereof(i.e. and he considered/analyzed the endurance of (the) Sainthood), an hundred |and| forty |and| four cubits(i.e. and it consisted the main 1+4 Holy Commandments of (the) faith), |according to| the measure of a man, that is, of the angel(i.e. according to their keeping on the part of the spiritual servants of the Righteousness)."

Blessings

Sorry to tell you that you have made yourself an enemy of the Cross and the gospel. The whole of the NEW CONVENANT, written in the Blood of Christ makes you and your position that of a false witness. THE LAW IS NOT OF FAITH!

I would ask you? what part of the law are you under? just the parts you have convinced yourself that you can keep? are you a sabbath keeper?

Jesus said not one jot or tittle would pass until its all fufilled!
He also said He came to fulfill the law? so please use New Testament scripture and explain what part is to be kept by a justified and righteous believer?

You who are justified by law, have fallen from grace! you have been cut off from Christ!

Sorry to tell you that you have made yourself an enemy of the Cross and the gospel. The whole of the NEW CONVENANT, written in the Blood of Christ makes you and your position that of a false witness. THE LAW IS NOT OF FAITH!

I would ask you? what part of the law are you under? just the parts you have convinced yourself that you can keep? are you a sabbath keeper?

He also said He came to fulfill the law? so please use New Testament scripture and explain what part is to be kept by a justified and righteous believer?

You who are justified by law, have fallen from grace! you have been cut off from Christ!

no, we cannot fall from Grace if we do not deviate from the true Lord God toward other god/lord, and yes, there are the same Commandments in the New Testament also, here they are:

the first two:

Mark 12:29-30 "The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel(i.e. o believers); The Lord our God is one Lord(i.e. there is a single true Lord God): And thou shalt love the Lord thy God(i.e. and you must believe in Him) with all thy heart(i.e. with all your faith), and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength(i.e. and to let Him be all your strength): this is the first commandment.",

1 Corinthians 8:1-8 "Now as touching things(i.e. as regards the religious/spiritual things) offered unto(i.e. which are (a) service/ministry to/of) idols(i.e. spiritual/religious iniquities), we know that(i.e. usually the human tendency in this regard so far was that maybe) we all(i.e. all clerics/believers) have knowledge(i.e. spiritual knowledge and abilities). Knowledge puffeth up(viz. in the faith), but charity(i.e. but Love/Good(-ness)) edifieth(or: humbles). And if(i.e. and if in this regard) any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God(i.e. the true Lord God), the same is known of him. As concerning therefore the eating(i.e. the following/practicing) of those things(i.e. of those spiritual/religious things) that are offered in sacrifice unto idols(or: which are unrighteous), we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords(or: and christs) many,) But to us(i.e. but the setup is such that to all humans of whole this universe) there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man(i.e. as yet there is not in every cleric/believer/worshiper) that knowledge(i.e. that conscience/understanding): for some(i.e. for some of them by reason of this) with conscience of the idol(or: by notion of spiritual iniquity) unto this hour eat it(i.e. unto this moment follow/practice the faith) as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak(i.e. thus becoming weak) is defiled. But meat(i.e. but the occultism/idolatry/knowledgeable faith) commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat(i.e. if we follow/practice it), are we the better; neither, if we eat not(i.e. if we do not follow/practice it), are we the worse.",

the third:

1 Corinthians 10:24-33 "Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth..... Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: Even as I please all men in all things(i.e. in all good things), not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many(i.e. of (the) others), that they may be saved."

the fourth:

1 Timothy 4:1-11"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith(i.e. some may deviate from the right faith toward wrong), giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines(i.e. creeds) of devils; Speaking(i.e. preaching/testifying) lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron(i.e. with strong satanic spirituality); Forbidding to marry(i.e. forbidding the sex life), and commanding to abstain from meats(i.e. from natural consumptions), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving(i.e. which the true God has made/given to be used for good purposes) of them which believe and know the truth(i.e. of those who believe right(-ly) as well as of those who do not do spiritual/religious iniquity). For every creature(i.e. for each creation) of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving(i.e. if it is used for good purposes): For it is sanctified by the word of God(i.e. of God's work) and prayer(i.e. and by the prayers of true Saints). If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith(i.e. of right faith) and of good doctrine(i.e. and of the good creed), whereunto thou hast attained. But refuse profane and old wives' fables(i.e. but avoid the traditions of defiling and misleading creeds), and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily(i.e. for overweening/self-interested) exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe(i.e. that do not commit spiritual/religious iniquity). These things command and teach."

the fifth:

Matthew 15:3-6 "Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother(i.e. honour the people whereby your life is kept (up) in the true Lord God): and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to |his| father or |his| mother, |It is| a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, |he shall be free|."

and the remaining five:

Romans 13:8-10 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery(i.e. do not intrude), Thou shalt not kill(i.e. do not hurt/harm), Thou shalt not steal(i.e. do not bereave), Thou shalt not bear false witness(i.e. do not defame/slander/libel/vilify), Thou shalt not covet(i.e. do not curse/execrate/imprecate); and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

however the purpose is not to be caused harm/perdition to the humans, but to be provided them complete and everlasting life, moreover the provision of complete salvation and life must be provided here for the humans who still live in this world

Blessings

You keep equating keeping the law with someone believing they are justified by keeping the law. I have never said I am justified by obedience, quite the opposite, I have stated many times that 100 life times of 100 years each of perfectly keeping the law will not grant one eternal life. It truly is the gift of God, but we are still commanded to obey the law. Teh whole of grace is that when we falter and fail, there is forgiveness. That is what grace is, unearned, unmerited pardon of sin. Sin is the transgression of the law.

Still awaiting some exegesis on this...

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Still waiting on this explanation...

Funny thing I have made the same point over and over? The same piont Paul thoughtout chapther 3 of Romans! That the purpose of the law is to make ALL MEN SINNERS! he makes that very clear. So when we Turn to Christ by faith we establish that the law is true and for its purpose! Roms 3:19 For we know that what the law says, it says to those who are under law that the whole world may become guilty before God.
20 for NO ONE is justified is justified in the Sight of God by the law.
21 but the righteousness of God APART FROM THE LAW IS REVEALED.
22 the Righteousness of God which is by faith.
23 because ALL HAVED SINNED.

Then Paul says we establish the law for its purpose!

I tell you a 5th grader could understand that point!

Those of you who claim that you keep "thou shall not bear false witness" will take the word of truth and deceive and lie about what is says! The the most sinful people I have ever met are those who claim the keep the 10 commandments!

The most sinful people Jesus ever met was those hypocrites who claimed they honored Gods law! They were children of satan.

But just as it was then, it is now? some can break the commandment of God and it does not even bother them in the least! But let them catch somebody else break a commandment and they are ready to stone!

The reason it does not bother you to bear false witness ? They will speak lies in hypocricy having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

no, we cannot fall from Grace if we do not deviate from the true Lord God toward other god/lord, and yes, there are the same Commandments in the New Testament also, here they are:

the first two:

Mark 12:29-30 "The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel(i.e. o believers); The Lord our God is one Lord(i.e. there is a single true Lord God): And thou shalt love the Lord thy God(i.e. and you must believe in Him) with all thy heart(i.e. with all your faith), and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength(i.e. and to let Him be all your strength): this is the first commandment.",

1 Corinthians 8:1-8 "Now as touching things(i.e. as regards the religious/spiritual things) offered unto(i.e. which are (a) service/ministry to/of) idols(i.e. spiritual/religious iniquities), we know that(i.e. usually the human tendency in this regard so far was that maybe) we all(i.e. all clerics/believers) have knowledge(i.e. spiritual knowledge and abilities). Knowledge puffeth up(viz. in the faith), but charity(i.e. but Love/Good(-ness)) edifieth(or: humbles). And if(i.e. and if in this regard) any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God(i.e. the true Lord God), the same is known of him. As concerning therefore the eating(i.e. the following/practicing) of those things(i.e. of those spiritual/religious things) that are offered in sacrifice unto idols(or: which are unrighteous), we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords(or: and christs) many,) But to us(i.e. but the setup is such that to all humans of whole this universe) there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man(i.e. as yet there is not in every cleric/believer/worshiper) that knowledge(i.e. that conscience/understanding): for some(i.e. for some of them by reason of this) with conscience of the idol(or: by notion of spiritual iniquity) unto this hour eat it(i.e. unto this moment follow/practice the faith) as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak(i.e. thus becoming weak) is defiled. But meat(i.e. but the occultism/idolatry/knowledgeable faith) commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat(i.e. if we follow/practice it), are we the better; neither, if we eat not(i.e. if we do not follow/practice it), are we the worse.",

the third:

1 Corinthians 10:24-33 "Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth..... Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: Even as I please all men in all things(i.e. in all good things), not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many(i.e. of (the) others), that they may be saved."

the fourth:

1 Timothy 4:1-11"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith(i.e. some may deviate from the right faith toward wrong), giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines(i.e. creeds) of devils; Speaking(i.e. preaching/testifying) lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron(i.e. with strong satanic spirituality); Forbidding to marry(i.e. forbidding the sex life), and commanding to abstain from meats(i.e. from natural consumptions), which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving(i.e. which the true God has made/given to be used for good purposes) of them which believe and know the truth(i.e. of those who believe right(-ly) as well as of those who do not do spiritual/religious iniquity). For every creature(i.e. for each creation) of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving(i.e. if it is used for good purposes): For it is sanctified by the word of God(i.e. of God's work) and prayer(i.e. and by the prayers of true Saints). If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith(i.e. of right faith) and of good doctrine(i.e. and of the good creed), whereunto thou hast attained. But refuse profane and old wives' fables(i.e. but avoid the traditions of defiling and misleading creeds), and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily(i.e. for overweening/self-interested) exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe(i.e. that do not commit spiritual/religious iniquity). These things command and teach."

the fifth:

Matthew 15:3-6 "Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother(i.e. honour the people whereby your life is kept (up) in the true Lord God): and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to |his| father or |his| mother, |It is| a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, |he shall be free|."

and the remaining five:

Romans 13:8-10 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery(i.e. do not intrude), Thou shalt not kill(i.e. do not hurt/harm), Thou shalt not steal(i.e. do not bereave), Thou shalt not bear false witness(i.e. do not defame/slander/libel/vilify), Thou shalt not covet(i.e. do not curse/execrate/imprecate); and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."

however the purpose is not to be caused harm/perdition to the humans, but to be provided them complete and everlasting life, moreover the provision of complete salvation and life must be provided here for the humans who still live in this world

Blessings

Read the thread and you comment on any point I have made. But I can see that you have made any point whatsoever!

The scripture declares that some will desire to be teachers of the law, not knowing what they are saying or trying to establish!
To turn away from such men! But I think your doctrines are making a good point about those who claim to keep the law!

I dont think you will say what part of every jot and tittle is fulfilled and what is not? You know why you cant do that?
Because I would show by scripture how false your position is!

So please tell us what part of the law is past and what part did Christ not do?

You keep equating keeping the law with someone believing they are justified by keeping the law. I have never said I am justified by obedience, quite the opposite, I have stated many times that 100 life times of 100 years each of perfectly keeping the law will not grant one eternal life. It truly is the gift of God, but we are still commanded to obey the law. Teh whole of grace is that when we falter and fail, there is forgiveness. That is what grace is, unearned, unmerited pardon of sin. Sin is the transgression of the law.

Still awaiting some exegesis on this...

Again you bear false witness! sin is a transgression of the law! which you do over and over! But In Him we cannot sin for whoever sins has not seen Him or known Him, whoever sins is of the devil! Why do you present part of the truth, and try to hide the whole truth! What is that? A FALSE WITNESS!

Read the thread and you comment on any point I have made. But I can see that you have made any point whatsoever!

The scripture declares that some will desire to be teachers of the law, not knowing what they are saying or trying to establish!
To turn away from such men! But I think your doctrines are making a good point about those who claim to keep the law!

I dont think you will say what part of every jot and tittle is fulfilled and what is not? You know why you cant do that?
Because I would show by scripture how false your position is!

So please tell us what part of the law is past and what part did Christ not do?

all Word of the true God and Jesus consists a single purpose, and it is to be provided complete salvation and life to all humans/souls of the universe for all eternity, because only They the Twain are the true Lord God Who is the source of the complete provision, while the true Saints are the remaining servants therein, so (according to as it has been written) God is just Love, which means that the faith must be show of perfect love for all humans/souls unto eternal life

1 John 4:7-21 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son |to be| the propitiation for our sins(link: John 3:17). Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit(i.e. of His Love, which is the perfect love for all humans). And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son |to be| the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment(i.e. when we are always preferring/persisting for quite direct and complete salvation in God and Jesus to all humans even in the most critical moments): because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment(i.e. non-salvation and perdition). He that feareth is not made perfect in love(i.e. is not perfect in the work of salvation). We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also."

the Holy Spirit is the spirit of perfect love and all humans are our brethren and neighbours, because all they are created of God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ through the biological processes during and after the pregnancy, and the only reward to the true Saints is to be provided complete salvation and life to all humans/souls for all the eternity - They do never seek another reward

this Word is not mine, but it is the Word which comes direct(-ly) from the true Father God (and) by the true Lord Jesus Christ

Blessings

all Word of the true God and Jesus consists a single purpose, and it is to be provided complete salvation and life to all humans/souls of the universe for all eternity, because only They the Twain are the true Lord God Who is the source of the complete provision, while the true Saints are the remaining servants therein, so (according to as it has been written) God is just Love, which means that the faith must be show of perfect love for all humans/souls unto eternal life

1 John 4:7-21 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son |to be| the propitiation for our sins(link: John 3:17). Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit(i.e. of His Love, which is the perfect love for all humans). And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son |to be| the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment(i.e. when we are always preferring/persisting for quite direct and complete salvation in God and Jesus to all humans even in the most critical moments): because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment(i.e. non-salvation and perdition). He that feareth is not made perfect in love(i.e. is not perfect in the work of salvation). We love him, because he first loved us. If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also."

the Holy Spirit is the spirit of perfect love and all humans are our brethren and neighbours, because all they are created of God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ through the biological processes during and after the pregnancy, and the only reward to the true Saints is to be provided complete salvation and life to all humans/souls for all the eternity - They do never seek another reward

this Word is not mine, but it is the Word which comes direct(-ly) from the true Father God (and) by the true Lord Jesus Christ

Blessings

Again not sure what point you are trying to make? Jesus Christ is The Word and Word was with God and is God. So if You dont have Him you do not have the Word nor do you know the Love of God.

So again I ask you are you under law? If so what part of every jot and tittle?

Now I have tried to get a strait answer from you, and give you a chance to show you have any honest intentions, on this issue! To this point all I have witnessed is just foolishness and vain rambling of scriptures that you seem to have no understanding of? I give you one more shot to make a biblical point, If you can not do that? you will just be ignored!

Moses struck the Rock twice, and was not allowed into the promised land!

The "Rock" is Christ Jesus, He died ONE TIME FOR SINS FOREVER. now when we who have been justified by Him In His death and resurrection, turn back to law, we are in fact claiming that Christ did not suffer for our sins.

We are ,in fact, committing the sin of Moses!

The Book of Heb. tells us that those who have tasted the good word of God , the heavenly gift etc..
Then turn back to law cannot be renewed to faith! Because they would need that Christ be crucified again?
Meaning clearly, that He paid the price for sin ONE TIME! that He died One time to set us free from the law of Moses!

To put yourself under law, and then sin according to the law?
Then you come to Christ to ask forgivness? NO! the condemnation you feel is justified, because you have not nor do you Honor Him or His Work!

What blasphemy!

Gal 2:21-3:1
I DO NOT ANNUL THE GRACE OF GOD, FOR IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COMES BY LAW, THEN CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING!

O FOOLISH GALATIANS (CHURCH) WHO HAS CAST AN EVIL SPELL UPON YOU? THAT YOU SHOULD NOT OBEY THE TRUTH, THAT BEFORE YOUR EYES CHRIST WAS SHOWN TO YOU AS CRUCIFIED?

The Cross is rejected when we turn back to law! This is the only place some of you will ever hear this truth. I pray My God would open the eyes of your heart.

I am still amazed at those who preach the law? That no man can be justified by the law is EVEIDENT! CLEAR AND MANIFEST.

so why does any man preach the ministry of death and condemnation,

Paul wrote that just as satan came as an angel of light, so would his ministers come in a mask of righteousness!

Notice that the Lord never called the harlot a child of satan! but those who preached the law of Moses! now I do not say the Law is evil but those who preach law are against Christ!

Again not sure what point you are trying to make? Jesus Christ is The Word and Word was with God and is God. So if You dont have Him you do not have the Word nor do you know the Love of God.

the Lord Jesus Christ is the Word of God from the viewpoint of the fact that the Word first is in God the Father and after He gives It to Jesus before anyone else to receive It, because Jesus is the second in Godhead's hierarchy, according to as it has been said and written:

John 7:16 "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.",

John 14:24 "the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

and we believe only in the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ

So again I ask you are you under law? If so what part of every jot and tittle?

we do not believe in the bad ordinances which were placed in the old covenant, but we keep most the code "144" which all true Saints follow, and which consists the right faith, according to the testified in our previous replies of this thread, viz. the right faith in the true God and Jesus which works by the perfect love towards all humans

Colossians 2:14-15 "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(i.e. the human part of the ordinances of old testament) that was against us(i.e. which was pernicious to the people), which was contrary to us(i.e. which was adverse to us), and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; |And| having spoiled principalities and powers(i.e. having denounced the spiritual/religious systems and powers of humans), he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.",

John 5:6 "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision(i.e. neither the prosecution of the old testament) availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision(i.e. nor the following/practising of any human creed); but faith which worketh by love.",

Revelation 14:1-5 "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion(i.e. on the right faith), and with him an hundred forty |and| four thousand, having his Father's name(i.e. having the Word of His Father) written in their foreheads(i.e. in their spirits and minds). And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters(viz. which guides many people), and as the voice of a great thunder(viz. which holds stably like a rock): and I heard the voice of harpers(i.e. the voice of eulogists) harping with their harps(i.e. eulogizing with the glory which they have of Lord God): And they sung as it were a new song(i.e. and they testified a New Word, which is the Word in the New Testament) before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song(i.e. that Word) but the hundred |and| forty |and| four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women(i.e. with human creeds); for they are virgins(i.e. poor in spirit and pure in faith). These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, |being| the firstfruits(or: beginnings) unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth(or: in their faith) was found no guile(i.e. unrighteousness): for they are without fault before the throne of God."

Now I have tried to get a strait answer from you, and give you a chance to show you have any honest intentions, on this issue! To this point all I have witnessed is just foolishness and vain rambling of scriptures that you seem to have no understanding of? I give you one more shot to make a biblical point, If you can not do that? you will just be ignored!

the purpose of the true Saints is not to vie, but to do everything possibly best for the Sake of overall salvation which is in the true God and Jesus, and there is a need of right faith, but mostly love, because who (a) good parent would not take care of some of its children, but how first would look for a way to take care of them all?!, then how much more God the Father prefers to provide complete salvation and life to all humans after He is the Heavenly Father of them all?!, and if some people want be His spiritual servants, should not they (begin to) be all-loving like Him?! - herein is the explanation

Matthew 5:43-48 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun(i.e. for He makes His benediction/grace) to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain(i.e. and sends His purification) on the just(i.e. on the believers) and on the unjust(i.e. and on the disbelievers). For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans(i.e. the unrighteous) the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more |than others|? do not even the publicans(i.e. the unrighteous) so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect(i.e. perfectly loving)."

Blessings

the Lord Jesus Christ is the Word of God from the viewpoint of the fact that the Word first is in God the Father and after He gives It to Jesus before anyone else to receive It, because Jesus is the second in Godhead's hierarchy, according to as it has been said and written:

John 7:16 "Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.",

John 14:24 "the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me."

and we believe only in the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ

we do not believe in the bad ordinances which were placed in the old covenant, but we keep most the code "144" which all true Saints follow, and which consists the right faith, according to the testified in our previous replies of this thread, viz. the right faith in the true God and Jesus which works by the perfect love towards all humans

Colossians 2:14-15 "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances(i.e. the human part of the ordinances of old testament) that was against us(i.e. which was pernicious to the people), which was contrary to us(i.e. which was adverse to us), and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; |And| having spoiled principalities and powers(i.e. having denounced the spiritual/religious systems and powers of humans), he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.",

John 5:6 "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision(i.e. neither the prosecution of the old testament) availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision(i.e. nor the following/practising of any human creed); but faith which worketh by love.",

Revelation 14:1-5 "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion(i.e. on the right faith), and with him an hundred forty |and| four thousand, having his Father's name(i.e. having the Word of His Father) written in their foreheads(i.e. in their spirits and minds). And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters(viz. which guides many people), and as the voice of a great thunder(viz. which holds stably like a rock): and I heard the voice of harpers(i.e. the voice of eulogists) harping with their harps(i.e. eulogizing with the glory which they have of Lord God): And they sung as it were a new song(i.e. and they testified a New Word, which is the Word in the New Testament) before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song(i.e. that Word) but the hundred |and| forty |and| four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women(i.e. with human creeds); for they are virgins(i.e. poor in spirit and pure in faith). These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, |being| the firstfruits(or: beginnings) unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth(or: in their faith) was found no guile(i.e. unrighteousness): for they are without fault before the throne of God."

the purpose of the true Saints is not to vie, but to do everything possibly best for the Sake of overall salvation which is in the true God and Jesus, and there is a need of right faith, but mostly love, because who (a) good parent would not take care of some of its children, but how first would look for a way to take care of them all?!, then how much more God the Father prefers to provide complete salvation and life to all humans after He is the Heavenly Father of them all?!, and if some people want be His spiritual servants, should not they (begin to) be all-loving like Him?! - herein is the explanation

Matthew 5:43-48 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun(i.e. for He makes His benediction/grace) to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain(i.e. and sends His purification) on the just(i.e. on the believers) and on the unjust(i.e. and on the disbelievers). For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans(i.e. the unrighteous) the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more |than others|? do not even the publicans(i.e. the unrighteous) so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect(i.e. perfectly loving)."

Blessings

Well thank you for at least making some attempt to make your veiw known. I am not sure what group you claim? you mentioned some code of 144 or some other thing?

I am very happy for you and your group!

So your basic position of scripture, is whatever you are told to believe? Not sure that I can reason with you much in the scripture? Seeing how you already have been told what you believe!

What I can do is bring judgment against any evil spirit, Just so you know what is happening to you as you read my post?

Rom 3:19

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Rom 3:20

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Gal 3:10

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12

And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Gal 3:22

But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23

But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

I find it really hard to understand how satan has so blinded much of the "church" It seems so few understand what is so clear?:pray

We see that when the caranl mind of man gets put into its religious gear, that the scriptures and what they clearly declare are of no importance or value to the religious mind.

When one puts the gear in "R" they are going further away from God.

Back