Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

WHY DID GOD GIVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS?

I'm just a lowly little new comer to this site.......but I do have a question for consideration.

Perhaps it would help us as Christians to consider that God's work will not really be complete until the end of the 1000's years and that some of the thing we argue about with regards the Law and Sabbath might make more sence if we include that future time as well?

We know it's promised that God's law will be written in the heart of each believer but we know that has not happen completely yet because we are still under grace and the blood of Jesus to cover our sins. We also know that the 2nd death and complete judgement against all evil will happen during the 1000's years, and as the opening scripture posted said...... perhaps that will be part of how the Judgement is carried out based on the law that is written on the hearts and was the law of Israel before Jesus.

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Digging

I'm just a lowly little new comer to this site.......but I do have a question for consideration.

Perhaps it would help us as Christians to consider that God's work will not really be complete until the end of the 1000's years and that some of the thing we argue about with regards the Law and Sabbath might make more sence if we include that future time as well?

We know it's promised that God's law will be written in the heart of each believer but we know that has not happen completely yet because we are still under grace and the blood of Jesus to cover our sins. We also know that the 2nd death and complete judgement against all evil will happen during the 1000's years, and as the opening scripture posted said...... perhaps that will be part of how the Judgement is carried out based on the law that is written on the hearts and was the law of Israel before Jesus.

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Digging

Know ye not that the Holy Spirit dwells within you? The law is not going to be written on our hearts, but those who have the Holy Spirit it is written!

Now I am glad you have added your opinion to this thread. But opinions are like noses? everyboby has one and it usally has a couple of holes in it!
The scriptures cover this issue over and over for a very important reason?

Because those who are under law are in fact, rejecting salvation by faith.

If one does not have the Holy Spirit? Then that one is not saved and is still under the law and its wrath and curse.

Well thank you for at least making some attempt to make your veiw known. I am not sure what group you claim? you mentioned some code of 144 or some other thing?

I am very happy for you and your group!

So your basic position of scripture, is whatever you are told to believe? Not sure that I can reason with you much in the scripture? Seeing how you already have been told what you believe!

What I can do is bring judgment against any evil spirit, Just so you know what is happening to you as you read my post?

yes, the holy warfare is not against human/ensouled beings, but against the inanimate spirits of the "darkness"

Ephesians 6:10-20 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood(i.e. not against people and еnsouled beings in general), but against principalities(i.e. but against the spiritual systems), against powers(i.e. against the spiritual powers), against the rulers(i.e. and against the inanimate spirits) of the darkness of this world(i.e. whose basis is located principally in this world), against spiritual wickedness in high(i.e. which is done in the spiritual/religious) |places|. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth(viz. that exactly the spiritual/religious iniquity is the original/real sin), and having on the breastplate of righteousness(viz. the all-embracing care/concern/solicitude); And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace(viz. the peacemaking/peacekeeping by the Good testimony); Above all, taking the shield of faith(viz. the right faith which must be only in Those Ones Who really are the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ), wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation(viz. the overall salvation as a main purpose), and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God(viz. the Word coming direct(-ly) of the true Lord God which removes all evil spirits): Praying always with all(i.e. with all righteous) prayer and supplication in the Spirit(i.e. to the true Lord God), and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known(i.e. to reveal) the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

the code "144" is just the first Commandment which was given to adam and eve + the first four Commandments of the Ten which were written by the Finger of the true Lord God and given by Moses, but it must twice more be stressed the Four, all Commandments of the true Lord God have specially been designed for the believers, because the Scripture actually is the official instruction of what must be the treatment/behaviour in the faith - it is the statute of (the) faith, for if the faith is not only in the true God, His Word and His Spirit, then there is a risk of misbelief's appearance which is of the "darkness", and thus the appearance of "death" viz. the world-spreading spirit of vitiation

Romans 5:12-14 "by one man(viz. by the generation of unrighteous spiritual servants/workers) sin(i.e. the devil and its system) entered into the world, and death(i.e. and the vitiation) by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned(i.e. because all of them have been overtaken by the system of spiritual/religious iniquity, some of them as its servants, while others as its victims): For until the law(i.e. for even before the entry of human religion) sin was in the world(i.e. the "darkness" was in the universe): but sin is not imputed when there is no law(i.e. but the appearance of the "darkness" cannot enter/reign in the world where there is no human(666) spirituality/religion). Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression(i.e. even over those ones who had not done the original sin which is the spiritual/religious iniquity), who(i.e. adam) is the figure of him that was to come."

namely the spiritual/religious iniquity(or: the iniquity in the faith) is the original/real sin

1 John 5:16-21 "If any man see his brother sin(i.e. that its brother does) a sin(i.e. a spiritual/religious iniquity) |which is| not unto death(i.e. which is not systematic/sustained), he shall ask(i.e. let it pray to the true God for a remission), and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death(i.e. that do not commit spiritual/religious iniquity systematically/without cease). There is a sin unto death(i.e. but if there is a spiritual/religious iniquity which is systematically/incessantly done): I do not say that he shall pray for it(i.e. i do not say that the prayer in such cases must be simple). All unrighteousness(i.e. all iniquity in the faith) is sin: and there is a sin not unto death(i.e. and there is a spiritual/religious iniquity which is systematic/sustained). We know that whosoever is born of(i.e. believes rightly in the true) God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself(i.e. does not commit spiritual/religious iniquity), and that(i.e. and therefore) wicked one toucheth him not(i.e. does not work by it). |And| we know that we are of God, and the whole world(i.e. the whole kingdom of human religion/spirituality) lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, |even| in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. Little children, keep yourselves from idols(or: from spiritual/religious iniquities). Amen."

the first important purpose in the right faith is that the evil spirit(-s) must be removed from the humans, that is why the first thing which Jesus Christ did, was that He cast out the evil spirits from every possessed human, because if the humans are exempted from the evil spirit(-s), then the released will readily be able to receive the remaining part of the good things, so that there is a complete provision in the exemption, as it has also been written:

Matthew 9:2-8 "And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. And, behold, certain of the scribes(i.e. of the theologians) said within themselves, This |man| blasphemeth. And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts? For whether is easier, to say, |Thy| sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk? But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house. And he arose, and departed to his house. But when the multitudes saw |it|, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men."

the "sins" are the evil spirits and bonds(powers) wherethrough they succeeded to affect certain people, while the "forgiveness" is the exemption from them

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall there is a vs that says we really only have a token of the spirit at this time and are waiting for the day when we will become fully like Christ and no longer sin. So I don't see this promise of the law written on our hearts as complete just yet. I wonder some times that there is really more than one way to understand what it means to be 'under' the law.

The Jews sinned and we still sin what has changed is how the sins are covered or forgiven.

Digging

I recall there is a vs that says we really only have a token of the spirit at this time and are waiting for the day when we will become fully like Christ and no longer sin. So I don't see this promise of the law written on our hearts as complete just yet. I wonder some times that there is really more than one way to understand what it means to be 'under' the law.

The Jews sinned and we still sin what has changed is how the sins are covered or forgiven.

Digging
Again I suggest your bring forth scripture! You cant just make stuff up and expect real Christians to accept your point of view just cause you think something?

And the scriptures take great effort and are very clear on the issue of the law and its purpose. Also the sciptures state that anyone who sins has not known Christ, that in Him we cannot sin. That whoever sins is of the devil. Now I hope you can bring forth the scriptures? because if you believe something just because you think it is so? I doubt that you understand the truth?

Now I do not want to be short with you, but alot of people believe a lot of stuff that is very contrary to the truth! Gods people are destroyed because they lack knowledge. One can be an enemy of the gospel by some of the things you are trying to say! I hope you are honest enough to take a real look at the Word of Truth? If you are not? You will not like me very much ! But if you are willing I will take the time to go point by point, IN SCRIPTURE, to prove beyond any honest doubt, that a "believer" is under no part of the law nor can the law make any charge of sin against those who have been justified by faith in Christ!

You know it doesn't hurt to listen and consider what other might see......you can always just continue to believe as you believe.......

As for you point about scripture here are the ones I was refering to.

Ephesians 1:14 MSG
The Message
This signet from God is the first installment on what's coming, a reminder that we'll get everything God has planned for us, a praising and glorious life.

2 Corinthians 1:22 NIVNew International Version
set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Jeremiah 31:33 NAS

"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

I believe we still sin even if we have faith, but through Christ our sins are forgiven. However the day is coming when we will be restored and freed from sin when the law is truly written within our hearts as it is in Christs heart.

Digging

Digging

the biblical expression "under the law" means a following/practising of human faith, which thing has been the cause of the fall under sin viz. the original sin which has been the following/practising of human faith in the form of occultism/esotericism, because the humans have been made in order to be only users, and they did not need whatever practising of faith, for they had everything needed to live complete life to the end of the eternity, but satan enticed and seduced them by the "fruit" of the forbidden "tree" which to the humans is occultism, esotericism, yoga, etc., because as opposed to the true God, the human potential/capacity is exiguous as regards the spiritual control, and thus the human can only fall as a god, for only the "darkness" offers and can support the desire of human to be a god - there is such a realization only in it, so, the human faith has two sides, the overweening/self-interested, and the good whereby the complete redemption/salvation comes which is the humble side of the human faith, as it has also been written:

James 3:1-18 "My brethren, be not many masters(i.e. don't be gods/spiritual masters), knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation(viz. supposing we become/are proud in the faith). For in many things we offend all(viz. if we should be spiritual administrators/operators/rulers). If any man offend not in word(i.e. in the faith), the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. Even so the tongue(i.e. the human faith) is a little member, and boasteth great things(i.e. but could bring great ills). Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth(i.e. as a little fire could kindle a large amount of wood)! And the tongue(i.e. and the human faith) is a fire(i.e. is a power), a world of iniquity(i.e. a whole world of spiritual/religious iniquity): so is the tongue(i.e. the human faith) among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature(i.e. and turns/reverses the course of nature/life into vitiation/death); and it is set on fire of hell(i.e. on power/spirit of the "darkness"). For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue(i.e. but the human faith/spirituality/religion) can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison(i.e. contamination). Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude(i.e. after the Will) of God. Out of the same mouth(i.e. out of the same source) proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree(viz. the forbidden "tree"), my brethren, bear olive berries(viz. fruits of life)? either a vine(viz. a normal/good human), figs(viz. fruits of evil)? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. Who is a wise(i.e. a religious) man and endued with knowledge(i.e. with sanity) among you? let him shew out of a good conversation(also: good attitude/treatment) his works with meekness of wisdom(i.e. with the good side of faith). But if ye have bitter envying(also: pride/wrath) and strife(also: intrigue) in your hearts(i.e. in your faith/spirituality/religion), glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom(i.e. because such a faith/spirituality/religion) descendeth not from above, but is earthly(i.e. but is human(666)), sensual(i.e. occult), devilish(also: foul). For where envying and strife is(viz. in the faith), there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom(i.e. the faith) that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated(i.e. easy to be brought), full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality(i.e. without unrighteousness/inequality/iniquity), and without hypocrisy(i.e. and without judgment after the flesh/evil/looks/face). And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."

Blessings

Again you bear false witness! sin is a transgression of the law! which you do over and over! But In Him we cannot sin for whoever sins has not seen Him or known Him, whoever sins is of the devil! Why do you present part of the truth, and try to hide the whole truth! What is that? A FALSE WITNESS!

Interesting to hear that you cannot sin...

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

You know it doesn't hurt to listen and consider what other might see......you can always just continue to believe as you believe.......

As for you point about scripture here are the ones I was refering to.

Ephesians 1:14 MSG
The Message
This signet from God is the first installment on what's coming, a reminder that we'll get everything God has planned for us, a praising and glorious life.

2 Corinthians 1:22 NIVNew International Version
set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

Jeremiah 31:33 NAS

"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

I believe we still sin even if we have faith, but through Christ our sins are forgiven. However the day is coming when we will be restored and freed from sin when the law is truly written within our hearts as it is in Christs heart.

Digging

Of course one day we will not be in this body of sin! but you are taken parts of truth out of different translations and adding your own opinion and thinking you are a making a biblical point! Your cant just make stuff up and expect real christians to hear and honor your veiw!

This is not a unclear issue of scripture! This is the most covered and discussed topic of the New Testament. If you knew the scriptures? You would know how impossible it is to accept your veiw as valid!

I am looking to get sidetracked, the thread is about the law! Not about why or how much Holy Spirit one has. the scriptures are clear on both issues!

Interesting to hear that you cannot sin...

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Yes, I was a sinner but now I am the righteousness of God In Christ Jesus.

1Jn 3:6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has niether seen Him nor Known Him.

HE WHO SINS IS OF THE DEVIL
WHOEVER HAS BEEN BORN OF GOD DOES NOT SIN.

Paul said it this way? How can we who have been justified by Christ be found as sinners?

You cannot be justified and a sinner!

Wecolme to the TRUTH. i bet you have never heard it before?

Dear Mitspa,

Are you sure your boots are big enough?

You really like to throw out loaded statements. "expect real christians to hear and honor your veiw!"

I would just like to ask you to calm down a little bit. I'm not arguing with you the way you seem to think.

I agree with part of this point you made.... a "believer" is under no part of the law nor can the law make any charge of sin against those who have been justified by faith in Christ!

The law no longer condenms believers because we know in the resurrection they are free from the 2nd death. That does not mean that the law is gone or changed just the effects have been changed for now.

It will always be wrong to murder.

As I said earlier the bible promises that God's law will be written in our hearts I believe that happens in the first resurrection and thus the "law" will be the standard once again to judge all who fail to 'Come' and hear the call of Christ during that time.I don't see this age as the age of Judgement but the age to come when Christ returns.

"19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God."

Digging

Dear Jcitol,

thank-you for your reply, I've noticed you are not a Christian, do you mind me asking how you do believe?

Digging

Of course one day we will not be in this body of sin! but you are taken parts of truth out of different translations and adding your own opinion and thinking you are a making a biblical point! Your cant just make stuff up and expect real christians to hear and honor your veiw!

This is not a unclear issue of scripture! This is the most covered and discussed topic of the New Testament. If you knew the scriptures? You would know how impossible it is to accept your veiw as valid!

I am looking to get sidetracked, the thread is about the law! Not about why or how much Holy Spirit one has. the scriptures are clear on both issues!

I noticed that although I quoted scripture, you did not.

I noticed that although I quoted scripture, you did not.
I believe I did and have quoted many scriptures! Can you not read? The issue is not that the scriptures have not been presented, but that some refuse to be honest enough to hear what the scriptures declare!

THE LAW IS NOT OF FAITH!
THE STRENGTH OF SIN IS THE LAW!
THOSE WHO SIN HAVE NIETHER SEEN HIM OR KNOWN HIM, FOR IN HIM ONE CANNOT SIN.

etc... but the truth means nothing to those who are in the flesh!

Digging
These all have to be true:

8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10 ESV

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 1 Cor 13:12 ESV

Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

but also

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, declares the Lord:
I will put my laws into their minds,
and write them on their hearts,
But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) 12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.
Heb 8:10, 9:11-12

Dear Jcitol,

thank-you for your reply, I've noticed you are not a Christian, do you mind me asking how you do believe?

Digging

albeit not to be a follower of any christian denomination, i believe only in Those Ones Who really are the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ, because before many years i visited various denominations, and each of them professed different god, some pretended that believe in Jesus, others professed that krishna is the supreme God, while thirds practised some yoga system, then at one point i stopped to attend them and began alone to seek That One Who really is the true God, but without be sure Who exactly is He, and at one point while i invoke the true God, above me appeared the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and He said me: "i am the only Lord of all this universe, there is no other", and this somehow was more or less surprisingly to me, because until i was inclined to think that krishna, buddha, allah, etc. maybe are also appearances of the one God, but Jesus said me: "they are not Gods, neither Christs", and then i have felt (some) very intimate relief, so i have remained with His God Father and Him

Blessings

These all have to be true:

8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10 ESV

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 1 Cor 13:12 ESV

Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

but also

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, declares the Lord:
I will put my laws into their minds,
and write them on their hearts,
But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things that have come, then through the greater and more perfect tent (not made with hands, that is, not of this creation) 12 he entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.
Heb 8:10, 9:11-12

Yes 1 John 1 is true and 1 John 3:6-9 is true! If you would listen you might understand? But since you keeping trying to establish the law, and you do understand the gospel, you are not able to hear the truth.

Both are true! we who are born-again, still have a sinful flesh. We also have a new spirit given to us. The flesh is still sinful the spirit is not and cannot sin. NOW THE GREAT MESSAGE OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IS TO WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND YOU WILL NOT FULFILL THE LUST OF THE FLESH.

but one cannot walk in the spirit and be under the law of moses! This is Pauls point, over and over and over! But some will not hear it? Because even until this day their minds and hearts are blinded at the reading of the old testament and the law of moses.

REPENT AND GOD WILL OPEN YOUR EYES!

Thank-you Jcitol,

It would seem we have much in common as my desire to learn more deeply and personally from the scriptures grew I found myself unable to find fellowship within the denominations around me. However my faith and love for God and his word only increases every day. I respect what you have said.

Digging

I don't believe we are 'under' the law any more but rather are placed over the law through Christs help, the principles of the law will always exist.

Here is a story.....there was a man who was dragging a great heavy board around the edge of a large lake on his back. The burden was very great and he was getting sick and weaker day by day. While he was struggling under that burden a kind and loving man stopped to help him and showed him how to build a raft with his board as well as giving him extra pieces to help him. The man now was floating on his raft across the lake resting in joy.

The board is still there but what changed was the relationship with the man.

Murder will always be wrong.

Digging

albeit not to be a follower of any christian denomination, i believe only in Those Ones Who really are the true Father God and the true Lord Jesus Christ, because before many years i visited various denominations, and each of them professed different god, some pretended that believe in Jesus, others professed that krishna is the supreme God, while thirds practised some yoga system, then at one point i stopped to attend them and began alone to seek That One Who really is the true God, but without be sure Who exactly is He, and at one point while i invoke the true God, above me appeared the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and He said me: "i am the only Lord of all this universe, there is no other", and this somehow was more or less surprisingly to me, because until i was inclined to think that krishna, buddha, allah, etc. maybe are also appearances of the one God, but Jesus said me: "they are not Gods, neither Christs", and then i have felt (some) very intimate relief, so i have remained with His God Father and Him

Blessings

Not saying you are lying, but I always have caution when someone claims that Jesus or God showed up in person to visit with them! Now I must ask did this vision you see tell you that you were under the law of Moses?

Back