Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

CAN A REFORMED BELIEVER FALL AWAY FROM FAITH?

But He did (say it).

John 6:54-56 NIV - "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them."
The word "if" is not there, but it is implied that Jesus dwells in us and we in Him "if" you remain in me by eating my flesh and drinking my blood we will have eternal life with Him. It's the same with using the word "whosoever" in John 3:16.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54 Whoso
The word "if" is not there, but it is implied that Jesus dwells in us and we in Him "if" you remain in me. Read vs. 56 again as it says whosoever, meaning if you remain in me

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

You have a low opinion of the power of God, who still has a church on earth.
You're not getting what I'm saying. The church is not a denomination. The body of Christ and all it's members exists and always will. What no longer exists is a church headed by an official body of elders in one organization, like when the Apostles headed the church.

Start your own "church", so you have everything God gives, without the polluted teachings of the "denominations".
So, what is the truth?
The truth is spread out among all denominations. Some have more than others. Some have very little truth. The believer gleans truth from all these different places, and the sum total of what he gleans is the truth. This sum total of all truth is not contained in any one denomination in these last days.

Do you believe there are now any like the Bereans?
Very, very few. Most Christians I encounter are hard headed and refuse to consider that they just might not know something correctly, or fully, and are convinced they possess the accurate body of theology. They aren't open to consider anything outside of what they already have decided is the truth, and so they read the Bible accordingly. Their truth is usually a certain denomination's official beliefs. They don't study anything out for themselves when the words of the Bible conflict with what they are sure is the truth, and they have no insights of their own into the scriptures.

If a "baby" is reborn of God, all it lacks is grace and knowledge to be just as Paul, James, or John were.
The new heart/mind will be able to filter bad from good in every part of his new life.
He certainly won't be bringing forth the fruit of his past father, the devil.
And the point was these babies in Christ aren't going to be any kind of clearinghouse of truth. How can they be? They don't know anything, or very little, outside the baby milk doctrines of the church—the basic principles of God's word; repentance, faith, baptism, laying on of hands, etc. Hebrews 5:12, Hebrews 6:1-2.

The truth is spread out among all denominations. Some have more than others. Some have very little truth. The believer gleans truth from all these different places, and the sum total of what he gleans is the truth. This sum total of all truth is not contained in any one denomination in these last days.
When has it ever been since the early father's?

Nope. It is for counting on anything that anyone may try to do for salvation.
Not trusting in Christ is sin.
Where is it written we are to repent of counting on the Law of Moses for salvation?
The Gentiles never did that anyway.
Do you think we can covet our neighbor's wife and still be saved if we "forget about the Law"?
Just the opposite, in fact. The names that God who wrote into the book from
the foundation of the world, are they, and they alone, who do become saved,
no one else does.
Are the names of murderers, liars, and thieves in His book of life?
I think not.
You didn't answer my question about the Saviour.
So, a logical deduction would be that you either don't believe that
Christ is the Saviour, or you believe the Saviour doesn't save.
Which is it, or is it both?
Your question..."Now a few questions for you: why are you unable to accept the proposition that Christ is the Saviour, and as Saviour,
that He alone who must be the one to save, and save completely? If He is not that, then what do you perceive the role of a Saviour is?"...
I accept it fully, but I also accept the measures He left us for attaining that eternal life.
Ie., hearing, believing, repentance from sin, baptism in His name for the remission of past sins, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and dozens of other things right up to enduring faithfully until my last day.
You advise we take one step and think the race is over.

Last edited:
And the point was these babies in Christ aren't going to be any kind of clearinghouse of truth. How can they be? They don't know anything, or very little, outside the baby milk doctrines of the church—the basic principles of God's word; repentance, faith, baptism, laying on of hands, etc. Hebrews 5:12, Hebrews 6:1-2.
They won't be asked to disseminate the words of truth until they can actually do it.
That is why the church has been gifted with pastors, prophets, teachers, etc.
They can, however, illustrate their new Father in all they do.
People wondered about me at work when I suddenly quit smoking cigs', and really started wondering about me when I told them why.
It doesn't take a seminary degree to tell folks you love God more than you love cigarettes.

You're not getting what I'm saying. The church is not a denomination. The body of Christ and all it's members exists and always will. What no longer exists is a church headed by an official body of elders in one organization, like when the Apostles headed the church.
Yes, there is such a church.
But it is "headed" by God.

Very, very few. Most Christians I encounter are hard headed and refuse to consider that they just might not know something correctly, or fully, and are convinced they possess the accurate body of theology. They aren't open to consider anything outside of what they already have decided is the truth, and so they read the Bible accordingly. Their truth is usually a certain denomination's official beliefs. They don't study anything out for themselves when the words of the Bible conflict with what they are sure is the truth, and they have no insights of their own into the scriptures.
I agree.
But there are a few who do know the truth that can make us free. (John 8:32-34)

No, not bound nor compelled, but instead, changed, changed by God.

This is a description from God's point of view regarding the heart of and hence the will of natural man, the will that you say is not compelled by God to be in union with Him but instead does so by its own free will. However, we are informed in the below that the heart of the unsaved, natural man is filled with evil and with madness leading it.
How then is there truly free will, and how can it choose God?

[Ecc 9:3 KJV]
3 This [is] an evil among all [things] that are done under the sun, that [there is] one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness [is] in their heart while they live, and after that [they go] to the dead.

[Jer 17:9 KJV]
9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

[Jhn 3:19 KJV] 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

When someone becomes born again by/from salvation, and as a part of it, their will is changed by God.

[Eze 36:26 KJV]
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

[Heb 10:16 KJV]
16 This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

[2Ti 1:7 KJV]
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
As I showed our Lord and savior has His own will. He chose to submit His will to the Fathers. Your will is involved in the union between you and the Spirit of Christ in you. Praise and blessings are given by God to those who overcome this world because your will is involved. It is written we Love God because He first loved us.

This rich ruler was not wicked and evil and kept the commands Jesus stated. and he apparently believed Jesus was from God. But Jesus saw his love for the things of this world were greater or in competition for his love for God and gave him the remedy. The man couldn't make that commitment. There are many people in this world who are not wicked and evil who are not of the faith. God did not reject this man. He made his own choices. The scripture states Jesus showed love to him.

As He was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to Him and knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do so that I may inherit eternal life?” 18 But Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not give false testimony, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” 20 And he said to Him, “Teacher, I have kept all these things from my youth.” 21 Looking at him, Jesus showed love to him and said to him, “One thing you lack: go and sell all you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 22 But he was deeply dismayed by these words, and he went away grieving; for he was one who owned much property.

23 And Jesus, looking around, *said to His disciples, “How hard it will be for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God

Where is it written we are to repent of counting on the Law of Moses for salvation?
The Gentiles never did that anyway.
Do you think we can covet our neighbor's wife and still be saved if we "forget about the Law"?

It is found in/by the verses below. But it is interesting to see that you believe in the keeping of law, instead of by solely trusting in Christ as Saviour. Do you conduct animal sacrifice too? They were a necessary part of the Law of Moses for remitting sin - can you follow one part and not all?
Since law is the foundation of your beliefs and in no sense mine, we are starting from two fundamentally different points of view and probably going to be talking past each other, so continuing this will be of little or no value to either of us.

The law regarding salvation, was done away with in/by Christ. A new law is placed into the hearts of those who become saved. It is a law not written with pen and paper but into the flesh of the heart.
[Heb 7:11-12, 18-19 KJV]
11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. ...
18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope [did]; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

[Heb 7:25 KJV]
25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

[2Th 2:13-14 KJV]
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

What is your understanding of the following verses? Do you think that Paul was saved? Was he sinless?
Answer: yes, he was saved and no, he wasn't sinless. The reason is those who become saved, are saved by
what Christ accomplished, not by what they did or didn't accomplish.

[Rom 7:17, 25 KJV]
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. ...
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Regarding the coveting our neighbor's wife, or with any of the moral laws, they are to be followed, not for salvation's sake, but to provide a guide that Christians are to live by regarding their conduct in this life. For those who are true Christians yet behave in ways not God or Christ glorifying, God will provide them with chastisements in the most unpleasant manner and will continue and increase it until they recognize their error and cease from doing it. Nevertheless, for those so chosen to salvation, neither will that stop nor remove it. We follow moral law, not to be saved, but because we are saved.

[Heb 12:6 KJV] 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[Heb 12:8 KJV] 8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

I accept it fully, but I also accept the measures He left us for attaining that eternal life.
Ie., hearing, believing, repentance from sin, baptism in His name for the remission of past sins, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and dozens of other things right up to enduring faithfully until my last day.
You advise we take one step and think the race is over.
"measures He left for attaining that eternal life"?
Your reply above covers every possible alternative for salvation short of having to do the boogaloo too.
By doing so, you leave yourself free to claim, all at the same time, mutually contradictory and exclusive doctrines as you see fit to. But as with all contradictory and mutually exclusive doctrines, only one can be correct.
You do realize don't you, that in effect, you are stating you do not recognize Christ as THE Savior?
Instead, we do not/cannot take any steps for our salvation -- it is a gift given solely and completely by God's mercy and grace and received by/through Christ alone.

[2Co 11:3 KJV]
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

[Eph 2:8 KJV]
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Just out of curiosity, how does someone eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ in order to obtain life?
Please document with scripture. Thanks.

It is found in/by the verses below. But it is interesting to see that you believe in the keeping of law, instead of by solely trusting in Christ as Saviour.
You write like the essence of the Law is prohibited from being illustrated by NT believers in Christ.
There are no murders or thieves in Christ.
Do you conduct animal sacrifice too? They were a necessary part of the Law of Moses for remitting sin - can you follow one part and not all?
Since law is the foundation of your beliefs and in no sense mine, we are starting from two fundamentally different points of view and probably going to be talking past each other, so continuing this will be of little or no value to either of us. OT measures from that which is carried over.
I am glad you can separate the OT's Law's from that which have carried over.
All the OT's presages-shadows have been fulfilled in Christ.
Including animal sacrifice and sabbath days.
But other fundamentals continue today in the law of Christ...ie., love God with all your might, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Do you think that is not a crucial part of being a NT Christian?
The law regarding salvation, was done away with in/by Christ. A new law is placed into the hearts of those who become saved. It is a law not written with pen and paper but into the flesh of the heart.
[Heb 7:11-12, 18-19 KJV]
11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need [was there] that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. ...
18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope [did]; by the which we draw nigh unto Go
[Heb 7:25 KJV]
25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
[2Th 2:13-14 KJV]
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Correcto !
What is your understanding of the following verses? Do you think that Paul was saved? Was he sinless?
Answer: yes, he was saved and no, he wasn't sinless. The reason is those who become saved, are saved by
what Christ accomplished, not by what they did or didn't accomplish.
[Rom 7:17, 25 KJV]
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. ...
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Paul's narrative of his past life trying to meet the Law's requirements, and failing, show the inability of the Law to save anyone.
In his mid-Rom 7 narrative, he was not saved, but but by the end of Rom 7, it is clear he is no longer in the flesh or under the law of sin and death.
Whether or not "he is saved" will be determined on the day of judgement.
Regarding the coveting our neighbor's wife, or with any of the moral laws, they are to be followed, not for salvation's sake, but to provide a guide that Christians are to live by regarding their conduct in this life. For those who are true Christians yet behave in ways not God or Christ glorifying, God will provide them with chastisements in the most unpleasant manner and will continue and increase it until they recognize their error and cease from doing it. Nevertheless, for those so chosen to salvation, neither will that stop nor remove it. We follow moral law, not to be saved, but because we are saved.
The truth of having been pre-chosen to salvation will not be determined until the final judgement.
The rebellious workers of iniquity will meet the lake of fire.
Moral "laws", if kept, will keep you out of the lake of fire.
The immoral have no excuse.
"measures He left for attaining that eternal life"?
Your reply above covers every possible alternative for salvation short of having to do the boogaloo too.
If God commanded you to do the boogaloo, wouldn't you do it?
He commanded us to love Him with all our might, and love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
The disobedient will not be saved.
By doing so, you leave yourself free to claim, all at the same time, mutually contradictory and exclusive doctrines as you see fit to. But as with all contradictory and mutually exclusive doctrines, only one can be correct.
What contradiction?
Obey and live forever...contradicts what?
You do realize don't you, that in effect, you are stating you do not recognize Christ as THE Savior?
Instead, we do not/cannot take any steps for our salvation -- it is a gift given solely and completely by God's mercy and grace and received by/through Christ alone.
The UNbelieving, which is something we MUST do not be saved on the day of judgement., will not be saved on the day of judgement.
The UNrepentant, which is something we MUST do to be saved, will not be saved on the day of judgement.
The truth telling, monogamous, buyer instead of stealing, forgiver instead of vengeance taker, will be saved.
So, if we tell the truth, don't covet, and forgive our enemies, we will be saved.
If you want to reword that and say...Telling the truth, forgiving, and loving others will save us, it is as true as faith and grace and hope will save us.
Without Jesus in our lives, we can do none of it.
[2Co 11:3 KJV]
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
[Eph 2:8 KJV]
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
Thanks be to God.
Do you think liars thank God for their faith after they tell another lie?

Do you think that is not a crucial part of being a NT Christian?

important yes, a requirement for salvation, no. I think that
you do not distinguish between the obtaining of salvation as opposed to the fruits
that come from being saved/born again.

Paul's narrative of his past life trying to meet the Law's requirements, and failing, show the inability of the Law to save anyone.
In his mid-Rom 7 narrative, he was not saved, but but by the end of Rom 7, it is clear he is no longer in the flesh or under the law of sin and death.
Whether or not "he is saved" will be determined on the day of judgement.
Where did you get that from? Here I'll post again. In those verses, Paul speaks of his sin and also, at the same time,
that through Christ, while still yet a sinner, he is of the saved. From his standpoint, that is not retrospective
but current. Notice the "sin which IS (present tense) in my members";

[Rom 7:23-25 KJV]
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

[
1Ti 1:15 KJV]
15 This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

The Bible informs of the attributes of those saved, by which, they can know they have become saved.
Here is just a quick one - there are others.

[1Jo 3:14 KJV]
14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death.

If God commanded you to do the boogaloo, wouldn't you do it?
He commanded us to love Him with all our might, and love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
The disobedient will not be saved.
But He didn't command that nor anything else in order to become saved. Salvation is solely as a gift from God to those whom He has so chosen for it - God does it all through Christ. There is nothing more to the gospel and salvation than that. The rest of the Bible is documentary on the need for it and of the accomplishing of it.

What contradiction?
Obey and live forever...contradicts what?
The contradiction is in having to do something, anything for salvation, while at the same time, claiming Christ -
one is by earning salvation, the other, it being freely given. That's a huge contradiction.
Both can't be true. Each the antithesis of the other; each leaving no room for the other.

The UNbelieving, which is something we MUST do not be saved on the day of judgement., will not be saved on the day of judgement.
The UNrepentant, which is something we MUST do to be saved, will not be saved on the day of judgement.
The truth telling, monogamous, buyer instead of stealing, forgiver instead of vengeance taker, will be saved.
So, if we tell the truth, don't covet, and forgive our enemies, we will be saved.
If you want to reword that and say...Telling the truth, forgiving, and loving others will save us, it is as true as faith and grace and hope will save us.
Without Jesus in our lives, we can do none of it.
The "doing" of it for salvation is not the gospel.

There is only one thing, and one thing alone that brings salvation to someone and that is God had chosen them for it - that is all that matters.

All of the above are works because anything not of the gift is a work.
If a gift, then we can do nothing to earn it or to prove ourselves worthy of it. Here, I'll post again. It
clearly says gift.

[Eph 2:8 KJV] 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

there is nothing in the above that those who are of the saved must do - IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD.
You can't see that?
The things you state above, do not/cannot bring salvation - just the opposite. The more one tries to work for
it or to tries to earn it, the further away they place themselves from it - the more the work, the greater the debt.

[Rom 4:4 KJV]
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

Just out of curiosity, how does someone eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ in order to obtain life?
Please document with scripture. Thanks.
IMO I believe it is through the communion of the symbolism of the flesh and the blood of Christ through partaking of the bread and the wine. (some use grape juice). We in Christ and He in us.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.​

1Co 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
1Co 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
1Co 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

IMO I believe it is through the communion of the symbolism of the flesh and the blood of Christ through partaking of the bread and the wine. (some use grape juice). We in Christ and He in us.
Thank you for_his_glory, appreciate your reply.
So, just to understand, your belief is that the unsaved must eat and drink in like manner, and if they do then by that they become saved and given eternal life?

So, just to understand, your belief is that the unsaved must eat and drink in like manner, and if they do then by that they become saved and given eternal life?
No that's not what I said. It is only by the grace of God that through faith that is Christ Jesus and our belief in Him can one be saved. This is the Spiritual rebirth from above being the renewal of our spirit that we die to self being risen with Christ, John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9-10; Colossians 3:1-4.

Let me add these verses as if one is not Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit they are none of Christ own and are unworthy of taking of the body and the blood of Christ as they are yet carnal laden with unconfessed sin.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1Cor 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
1Cor 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Cor 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

2Tim 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (unworthy)

It clearly shows action/commitment needed by the will of man to receive the invitation.
As in those that received Him and believed in His name.
Seek and you will find, ask and it will be given you, knock and the door will be opened to you
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Unless "You" as stated by Jesus

Back