Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How to "WALK IN THE SPIRIT"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mitspa

Faith working by love is walking in the Spirit!

And who is judging the parameters of this?

Isn't Truth a spirit?

When Christ said "I am the Truth, and the way, and the life" didn't he mean that Truth, in our mind, is the Holy Spirit we need to accept and act upon?

I mean, was Rev Marin Luther King "crucified" because he dared to announce the Truth about Civil Rights and collect a citizens' Action Group around himself?

This is not about civil rights?
do you have a point on the tread?

And who is judging the parameters of this?
Well the scriptures set the "parameters" , but I started the thread on the topic! I have posted part of my veiw according to clear scripture, but it could be difficult for some to understand if they have never been filled with Gods Spirit?
This may not be your cup of tea?

Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
Rom 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Rom 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
Rom 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Rom 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Rom 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Here we see that man may think himself able to keep the commandments of the law, but we can only be deceived by this!
No man can tame his own sin, which abides in the flesh of us all!
We must turn to something greater!

For GREATER is HE within you!

Unless one accepts this truth, they cannot walk in the Spirit!

Have you ever noticed that those who are born-again and have been saved by faith in Christ, are full of joy and peace for a season, then the joy of their salvation seems to fade as time goes on? I will tell you why, because just as soon as we receive the forgiveness of Christ, satan sends those who will challenge and cast doubt upon that same forgiveness.

A true minister of Christ does not lay religious yokes upon those in whom Christ has set free! A true minister will honor that which Christ has placed within the young believer. The Spirit within them is to be the law that guides their life. Religion works against the Spirit, it always seeks to put man and rules in the place of God dwelling in the heart.

All that a believer can or ever will be must be drawn from Christ in us, "the hope of glory" We who have the Spirit, have the VERY LIFE OF GOD within us! The true purpose of the scriptures is to know what we have already been given. Paul said it this way, we have been made able ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For letter kills but the Spirit gives life?

Many have reversed the whole truth of scripture, instead of by faith drawing out what has been giving to us freely, they teach others to try to earn by religious works what Gods only gives by faith in Christ!

AS YE HAVE RECEIVED CHRIST JESUS, SO WALK YE IN HIM!

Gal 3:2

This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal 3:3

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Gal 3:4

Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
Gal 3:5

He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Step 1: By faith we must receive the Spirit, and reckon ourselves dead to the law, and all self-efforts to earn the things of God by our own religious works!

This seems to be the hardest part for most?

He who is spiritual judges all things, yet he is judged of no one!

The flesh is nothing, yet most "christians" walk in the flesh and judge and condemn others in the flesh.

The righteous man lives according to who they are in spirit.
Gods grace upon him gives him power over the desires of the flesh. He judges no one according to outward appearance.

For if we have died with Christ, we shall live by His Spirit?

Know ye not to whom ye yield yourself ? have you died with Christ and now live by His life? Or are you still serving the old man of flesh? Trying to make right what God says must die?

The blind leading the blind!

AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SIN NOT!

Rom 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
Rom 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
Rom 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Rom 7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
Rom 7:9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
Rom 7:10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Rom 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
Rom 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Here we see that man may think himself able to keep the commandments of the law, but we can only be deceived by this!

How great is the peace of the one who trust in His Grace?
For us the never ending battle against sin has been won!
For those who receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness shall riegn in life with our beloved Christ.

Gal 3:2

This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal 3:3

Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Gal 3:4

Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
Gal 3:5

He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Step 1: By faith we must receive the Spirit, and reckon ourselves dead to the law, and all self-efforts to earn the things of God by our own religious works!

This seems to be the hardest part for most?

Until one can say with confidence that they have died with Christ to the law, they can never walk with Him in newness of His Life...Which is walking in the Spirit!

For law of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death!

The Lord said that I came that You might have LIFE and have it in abundance!

Paul decribed it in Roms 8, The law of the Spirit of LIFE in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death!

If we do not see that we have died with Christ to the law of moses we will not be able to walk in the new law of LIFE!

I know these things are hard to understand, for our natural mind cannot understand such things? But I pray that God would grant some to understand!

Pray for the Spirit of wisdom and Revelation that life might be revealed to you. -Mitspa

Such a wonderful way to start the day to read of the mercy and grace of our Lord. For to be born of the Spirit of uncorruptible seed we have power to walk in the Spirit.

Another wonderful day with Jesus.

Such a wonderful way to start the day to read of the mercy and grace of our Lord. For to be born of the Spirit of uncorruptible seed we have power to walk in the Spirit.

Another wonderful day with Jesus.

Amen!

I know the things I am posting are new thoughts to many and hard to grasp with tradition standing in the path of so many?

But very thankful that the Lord has brought you to His Light and that I can share some of the good things He has taught me! God Bless and keep you Deb13

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

We who are "in Christ", must see that we have entered into another Law, a greater Law!

"The law of sin and death" is the law of Moses, the Ten Commandments!
This is a Law that brings death upon every soul that sins,

Now Christ Jesus has made null and void that law, for all who enter into His Death. Thus we have baptism as the type of dying with Christ.
One can be baptised 1000 times, but it is of no value unless we truly accept His Death as our own!
Now having died with Christ, to the law of sin and death, we must receive the Law of Life, and walk in agreement with His Life!

His Word is Spirit and Life! we must now no longer see ourselves as who we are in the "flesh", but as who we are in the "Spirit"

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

By faith the righteous will find LIFE!

Some see life as a temporary thing? The soul of man is concerned with this temporary life in this present world age?

If you will notice the word translated "world" over and over in the New Testament is really to word "age"?

Because everything natural that we see is just temporal!
But God is THE GREAT I AM! He is not bound by time as we understand it.

The heavenly realm, or third Heaven, is and ETERNAL SPIRITUAL REALM! no time there as we know it here.

I know this is a little deep, some will understand and some wont?

But the "Spiritual" man does not think in temporal realms of thought? He thinks in the eternal realm!

Christ died and paid the price for sin, over 2000 years ago!

How can we recieve what was done so long ago? The Holy Spirit brought it from the eternal realm to us!

Now we have been saved by an eternal truth, Why do we now look to temporal things to complete our savlation?

PAUL SAID SOME WOULD SET THEIR MINDS ON TEMPORAL THINGS, BUT THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUAL WOULD SET THEIR MIND ON ETERNAL THINGS!

i have just opened a great door to some of you!

What has been freely given to me, I give to you! may Christ be glorified in your life! -Mitspa

Some see life as a temporary thing? The soul of man is concerned with this temporary life in this present world age?

If you will notice the word translated "world" over and over in the New Testament is really to word "age"?

The heavenly realm, or third Heaven, is and ETERNAL SPIRITUAL REALM! no time there as we know it here.

But the "Spiritual" man does not think in temporal realms of thought? He thinks in the eternal realm!

How can we recieve what was done so long ago? The Holy Spirit brought it from the eternal realm to us!

Now we have been saved by an eternal truth, Why do we now look to temporal things to complete our savlation?

PAUL SAID SOME WOULD SET THEIR MINDS ON TEMPORAL THINGS, BUT THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUAL WOULD SET THEIR MIND ON ETERNAL THINGS!

What has been freely given to me, I give to you! may Christ be glorified in your life! -Mitspa

I know there is a thread on this forum that addresses "free-will" and I dont not really understand the OP view? For one moment we are saved by faith and next, faith is a work??

I do think if one desires to be a real Christian, the scriptures are very clear, we must walk in the Spirit!

Now "free will" is nonsense in that respect? What God requires is that we Surrender our will, to His!

We must die with Christ to our own life, self life, and the will one has as an individual.

Those who lose their life, will find it!
Those who become weak will be made strong!
Those who become fools will be made wise! etc...

The natural man, adamic man, as some would call it, can not by his "free will" serve God!

He MUST DIE! then the New Man, born by faith in the Word, the "Spiritual, Man" The New Creation must live by FAITH!

I know there is a thread on this forum that addresses "free-will" and I dont not really understand the OP view? For one moment we are saved by faith and next, faith is a work??

I do think if one desires to be a real Christian, the scriptures are very clear, we must walk in the Spirit!

Now "free will" is nonsense in that respect? What God requires is that we Surrender our will, to His!

We must die with Christ to our own life, self life, and the will one has as an individual.

Those who lose their life, will find it!
Those who become weak will be made strong!
Those who become fools will be made wise! etc...

The natural man, adamic man, as some would call it, can not by his "free will" serve God!

He MUST DIE! then the New Man, born by faith in the Word, the "Spiritual, Man" The New Creation must live by FAITH!

The flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit wars against the flesh!

Christ Jesus has been judged for the sin in our flesh! For He became sin who knew no sin, that we might be made the Righteousness of God.

The flesh can not condemn nor justify the believer? we must die to it with Christ!

How does one do that?

Reckon yourselves dead to sin and alive to God!

Study the word RECKON!

The battle is in our thoughts! when we renew our mind to who we are "IN CHRIST" we will have washed away the old ways of thinking, we will be what scripture calls "regenerated"

The washing of regeneration, is the process by which the truth of scripture (held in faith, not legalism) washes away the old man and his sinful ways and thoughts, from our minds!

Why do you thing the scriptures tell us over and over to set our mind on Gods Word and Christ seated is that Word!

The flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit wars against the flesh!

Christ Jesus has been judged for the sin in our flesh! For He became sin who knew no sin, that we might be made the Righteousness of God.

The flesh can not condemn nor justify the believer? we must die to it with Christ!

How does one do that?

Reckon yourselves dead to sin and alive to God!

Study the word RECKON!

The battle is in our thoughts! when we renew our mind to who we are "IN CHRIST" we will have washed away the old ways of thinking, we will be what scripture calls "regenerated"

The washing of regeneration, is the process by which the truth of scripture (held in faith, not legalism) washes away the old man and his sinful ways and thoughts, from our minds!

Why do you thing the scriptures tell us over and over to set our mind on Gods Word and Christ seated is that Word!

Rom 12:2 Be not conformed to this world (age) but be ye TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING OF YOUR MIND, that you may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

The word TRANSFORMED (metamorpho) is used only here and in the Mt of Transfiguration, also in 2 Cor 3:18 ; "as we behold His Glory we are CHANGED into the same image, from glory to glory as by the Spirit of the Lord.

There is much to be said on beholding Christ, really all scripture is a picture of His Glory.

But the RENEWING of your mind? is the issue I want to focus upon. In order to walk in agreement with the Spirit, we must learn to think of ourselves as the scriptures declare us to be?

We are new creations, new spiritual beings! born of the Word by faith. Now to RENEW our minds, means to bring our thoughts into agreement with the Word of God.
The word says you are "IN CHRIST" SEATED WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENS, RIGHTEOUS BY FAITH IN HIS BLOOD ETC..

Now old man and carnal mind can never grasp these things, thus one must consider the Cross and become as a fool there!

There is no other way! every one that follows Him must come to His Cross and die to the wisdom of this world!

Everything is reversed at the Cross. for nothing of Adam or the old man can get past the death of the Holy One.

Here the weak are made strong, the foolish are made wise etc..

We learn we are no longer what our carnal and natural minds tell us we are? But at the Cross we become What Christ says we are! By faith in His Word we enter into the Spirit, and by faith in His Word we continue to walk in His Spirit.

The simplicity of Christ, overturns most of the religious nonsense taught today!

Oh it sounds too easy? walk in the truth of Christ for a season, then the Armor of God will make more sense to you!

Rom 12:2 Be not conformed to this world (age) but be ye TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING OF YOUR MIND, that you may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

The word TRANSFORMED (metamorpho) is used only here and in the Mt of Transfiguration, also in 2 Cor 3:18 ; "as we behold His Glory we are CHANGED into the same image, from glory to glory as by the Spirit of the Lord.

There is much to be said on beholding Christ, really all scripture is a picture of His Glory.

But the RENEWING of your mind? is the issue I want to focus upon. In order to walk in agreement with the Spirit, we must learn to think of ourselves as the scriptures declare us to be?

We are new creations, new spiritual beings! born of the Word by faith. Now to RENEW our minds, means to bring our thoughts into agreement with the Word of God.
The word says you are "IN CHRIST" SEATED WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENS, RIGHTEOUS BY FAITH IN HIS BLOOD ETC..

Now old man and carnal mind can never grasp these things, thus one must consider the Cross and become as a fool there!

There is no other way! every one that follows Him must come to His Cross and die to the wisdom of this world!

Everything is reversed at the Cross. for nothing of Adam or the old man can get past the death of the Holy One.

Here the weak are made strong, the foolish are made wise etc..

We learn we are no longer what our carnal and natural minds tell us we are? But at the Cross we become What Christ says we are! By faith in His Word we enter into the Spirit, and by faith in His Word we continue to walk in His Spirit.

The simplicity of Christ, overturns most of the religious nonsense taught today!

Oh it sounds too easy? walk in the truth of Christ for a season, then the Armor of God will make more sense to you!

Rom 8:5 Those who are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit do mind the things of the Spirit.

How can one tell if they are walking in the Spirit or the flesh?

Very simple! what are you thinking about? are you looking at your flesh and your weakness? or are you looking to Christ and His Grace?

Are you focused upon this age? or are you focused upon the eternal things of God?

Do you grow fearful with worry at the condition of this world, or are you confident in Gods ability to care for your every need?

Dont be deceived, faith is the issue, not your religious works!

In faith you will find the grace to overcome every weakness and fear!

In your flesh you will only continue around the same religious mountain, ever learning and never coming to "epignosis" of the truth!

Rom 8:5 Those who are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit do mind the things of the Spirit.

How can one tell if they are walking in the Spirit or the flesh?

Very simple! what are you thinking about? are you looking at your flesh and your weakness? or are you looking to Christ and His Grace?

Are you focused upon this age? or are you focused upon the eternal things of God?

Do you grow fearful with worry at the condition of this world, or are you confident in Gods ability to care for your every need?

Dont be deceived, faith is the issue, not your religious works!

In faith you will find the grace to overcome every weakness and fear!

In your flesh you will only continue around the same religious mountain, ever learning and never coming to "epignosis" of the truth!

This is what I see in many of my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Maybe after a teaching or worship, at different times and in different ways they enter into faith. They believe they justified in Christ, and His Blood and His Grace are very real to them. They are in fact, in the Spirit! They believe the unseen truth of Christ and His work as more real than who they are in the flesh at that moment.

The sad thing is that for most, its only a tempory thing! Because religion has taught law and guilt, self-effort and religious works, most turn back to the flesh at the first wisper of satan. satan is the ACCUSER! his weapons are to accuse the flesh by the law.

Now the overcomer, is the one who walks in the Spirit ALL THE TIME! we are justified by Christ at all times! We allow satan and religious friends to cause us to doubt who we are IN CHRIST.

The very best religious effort of flesh is satans very best weapon against the truth.

We cannot be justified by any physical part of us, only that which is born of the Word, by faith, is Spirit.
My Word is Spirit and life!

Now we are justified by faith in His Word. Only when we walk in faith, as JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE, are we in fact walking in the spirit.

No one can walk in the spirit apart from being justified by faith.
So what happens when we allow the flesh to have its place and we mess-up?
We return to the spirit! how? by the word!
1Jn 1:9
we take that sure promise, He is faithful and just to forgive, and we come back into the light of His justification.

Understand that John is speaking to 3 different levels of growth, children, young men, and fathers.

As one grows in justification and walks in the spirit the power of the flesh WILL DIE! by the Spirit we do put to death the desires of the flesh!

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!!!

THE FLESH CANNOT OVERCOME THE FLESH!

This is what I see in many of my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Maybe after a teaching or worship, at different times and in different ways they enter into faith. They believe they justified in Christ, and His Blood and His Grace are very real to them. They are in fact, in the Spirit! They believe the unseen truth of Christ and His work as more real than who they are in the flesh at that moment.

The sad thing is that for most, its only a tempory thing! Because religion has taught law and guilt, self-effort and religious works, most turn back to the flesh at the first wisper of satan. satan is the ACCUSER! his weapons are to accuse the flesh by the law.

Now the overcomer, is the one who walks in the Spirit ALL THE TIME! we are justified by Christ at all times! We allow satan and religious friends to cause us to doubt who we are IN CHRIST.

The very best religious effort of flesh is satans very best weapon against the truth.

We cannot be justified by any physical part of us, only that which is born of the Word, by faith, is Spirit.
My Word is Spirit and life!

Now we are justified by faith in His Word. Only when we walk in faith, as JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE, are we in fact walking in the spirit.

No one can walk in the spirit apart from being justified by faith.
So what happens when we allow the flesh to have its place and we mess-up?
We return to the spirit! how? by the word!
1Jn 1:9
we take that sure promise, He is faithful and just to forgive, and we come back into the light of His justification.

Understand that John is speaking to 3 different levels of growth, children, young men, and fathers.

As one grows in justification and walks in the spirit the power of the flesh WILL DIE! by the Spirit we do put to death the desires of the flesh!

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!!!

THE FLESH CANNOT OVERCOME THE FLESH!

Col 2:6 As ye have received Christ Jesus, so walk ye in Him.

How did we receive Him? by faith that He could and would justify us from our sins!

Walk as justified and ye will walk with Him!

Col 2:10 And ye are COMPLETE IN HIM.

salvation is a Person! righteousness is a Person! The Word of God is a Person!

To walk in the Spirit we must walk in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Col 2:6 As ye have received Christ Jesus, so walk ye in Him.

How did we receive Him? by faith that He could and would justify us from our sins!

Walk as justified and ye will walk with Him!

Col 2:10 And ye are COMPLETE IN HIM.

salvation is a Person! righteousness is a Person! The Word of God is a Person!

To walk in the Spirit we must walk in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ!

If we could only see that Gods desire for His Children is that we walk with Him, in the DIVINE NATURE! this is The nature of heaven, no guilt nor fear, no shame in heaven!

The flesh cannot understand, these things, they are revealed to us from heaven by the Holy Spirit! Faith and love are our new laws! Christ and His Righteousness have been granted to those whol dare to believe!

We do not have to wait for heaven, for heaven will be laid upon those who trust in Christ and His Blood!

Is it easy? no! your very own mind will fight against you! your own flesh will war against your spirit! The god of this world will come against you!

Oh but that taste of heaven will strengthen you! Christ love and grace will cause you to stand! In the books of heaven you will be listed as a SON OF GOD! forever you will wear a crown and have rewards that can never be removed!

Oh that men might praise Him , for all that He has done!

Let us consider the first Epistle of John?

We have John speaking to 3 different groups of Christians?
Children, young men, and fathers

Based upon your growth in grace and knowledge of Christ.

Now he seems to say contrary things?
If you say you have no sin, your a liar and truth is not IN YOU!

Later in the same letter he says In Christ we have no sin?
whoever sins has not known Him and is of the devil?
Because Gods seed remains IN HIM and he cannot sin!

So John is saying the same thing as Paul in all his epistles?
That we all are in a body of sin, flesh! But by the Word of God we are now Spiritual children of God, and as we walk in the Spirit we walk IN CHRIST and in Him, we have no sin!

1 john 1:9 Is a very important promise to children, but are to grow past that and to walk in the Spirit as sinless In Christ!

This is when we move to "young men" because by the Word of God we now understand that satan (the accuser) can no longer bring a charge against us!

We are to walk as justified, always in Christ! according to His Word, written in His Own Blood!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back