Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pre-trib Rapture is not scriptural

Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Revelation 2:22
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

And just WHO are these?

Revelation 7:
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

It sure does as it adds to the word of God and that's a no no :nono according to Rev 22:18,19.
Using "the" in our conversation doesn't change a thing.

We can also read in Rev. 18 that Gods people are called OUT after Babylon the great has fallen. Til then the voice of both the bridegroom and the bride is heard in Babylon the great. vs. 22. Plain as daylight.

Maybe I am also seeing what I want to see?

2 Thessalonians 2:3
to deceive~exapatao an absolute denial/ ruling out its possibilities~me a certain one or object~tis
to deceive~exapatao you~humas down from/according to~kata nobody/no one/nothing~medeis
a manner/way/fashion~tropos that/because/since~hoti if not/unless/whoever not~ean to come~erchomai
a falling away/defection/apostasy~apostasia first in time or place~proton

even/then/also~kai a human being/in the plural, people~anthropos sin/offence~hamartia
disclose/reveal~apokalupto son/kinship~huios utter destruction/damnable nation~apoleia

a falling away/defection/apostasy~apostasia the root of strong's 648 is from 647 something separative, i.e. (specially) divorce:--(writing of) divorcement.

If the "falling away/apostasy" is from word for "writing of divorcement" then wouldn't the Quran be that letter of divorcement?

The "in the plural, people" & "son/kinship" and "damnable nation" fits together also with Great Nation of Esau's Kin?
Anyone, no matter what religion they are, who rejects that Christ is the Son of God will have no part in the kingdom of God in the end of days as their fate is the lake of fire with Satan, the beast and the false prophet.

Using "the" in our conversation doesn't change a thing

We can also read in Rev. 18 that Gods people are called OUT after Babylon the great has fallen. Til then the voice of both the bridegroom and the bride is heard in Babylon the great. vs. 22. Plain as daylight.

Even in conversation one single word can change the meaning of scripture as it adds to it or takes away from it leading that can become a deceptive teaching. JW's are good for this as they even rewrote their bible to make it say what they want it to say and they will receive that of Rev 22:18,19.

One has to understand first what this modern day Babylon is, but per the ToS I can not give you the name she is called by, but is the last one of the ten nations of the red dragon, Rev 12:3, and also the beast That rises up out of the sea and gives power to the beast that rises up out of the earth, Rev 13. This red dragon is depicted as having seven heads, ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. The seven heads and ten horns refer to the original ten kingdoms of which three were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:8. The last kingdom which stands greater than all the others is that of a revived Roman Empire that takes control over all the ten nations who then implements a deceiving peace treaty to a world that is in great distress and tries to force Gods people who are still living at this time to take it's mark by forcing them to denounce Christ.

Rev 18:4,5 Gods people are not called out, but told to come out of her. Big difference
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The word Rapture was added by man and not found in scripture. Being caught up as in 1Thess 4:16 is not a pretrib catching up to meet Jesus in the clouds and then in the air. 1Cor 15:52 says at the last trump meaning sometime during the seventh trumpet and after the son of perdition is revealed, 2Thess 2:1-5.

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

This verse does not say "the great tribulation". is says great tribulation. Very big difference
The word raptos,is the Latin word for caught up.the word bible isn't in the bible.the implication of caught up means a violent and sudden removal.I'm not a futurist,I don't believe in a seven year tribulation. I do know the arguments.the idea of seven years is a more recent invention.viz,by large the church didn't believe it as its taught today

I'm confused, do we live on the same planet?

Israel is surrounded by wolves to the north, south and east.
These wolves seek the utter destruction of Israel and is trying to acquire Nuclear Weapons to wipe them off the earth once and all.
Honestly, it sounds like there is more fear of these wolves then there is the fear of God!
You are NOT afraid of the "Rome", so you speak evil of it, but in the absence of not speaking the truth you praise the true Beast in the process. You give it honor and make it sacred in your silence.

One small un-truth creates another un-truth, till nothing is true and all that is left is a fantasy.

Mark are you addressing anyone in particular, or just making a statement?

The last kingdom which stands greater than all the others is that of a revived Roman Empire

Sorry. Account lacking severely of "insight."

Where is the account for this kingdom, which has encompassed all kingdoms on earth?

Matthew 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

It's quite pointless to look at "Rome" and miss the real kingdom and the real culprits. But hey, it's a common scapegoat to look at some other sect or persons. (Rome/Jerusalem/Jews/the anti-Christ person of the day) whoever, anyone, anything else BUT the culprits we can't see with our eyes.

The word raptos,is the Latin word for caught up.the word bible isn't in the bible.the implication of caught up means a violent and sudden removal.I'm not a futurist,I don't believe in a seven year tribulation. I do know the arguments.the idea of seven years is a more recent invention.viz,by large the church didn't believe it as its taught today

Yes, it does mean caught up and yes there is no seven year tribulation as we know and have given scriptures that state there have always been tribulations and the greatest is that which has never been seen before nor ever will be seen again. Matthew 24:21. Actually all these pretrib and seven year tribulation teachings started with Margaret MacDonald in Port Glasgow, Scotland who first told others of a vision she had in 1830. She admitted the vision seemed evil and dark, but many preachers of that time ran with it and eventually was handed down to us through such men as J.N. Darby, Edward Irving, C.I. Lewis and many others to present day.

Where is the account for this kingdom, which has encompassed all kingdoms on earth?

And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

It's quite pointless to look at "Rome" and miss the real kingdom and the real culprits. But hey, it's a common scapegoat to look at some other sect or persons. (Rome/Jerusalem/Jews/the anti-Christ person of the day) whoever, anyone, anything else BUT the culprits we can't see with our eyes.
Not that I'm a futurist, but it could be said that satan is behind all wars and wins by weakening the world .ie like the Emporor as senator Palpatine

Yes, it does mean caught up and yes there is no seven year tribulation as we know and have given scriptures that state there have always been tribulations and the greatest is that which has never been seen before nor ever will be seen again. Matthew 24:21. Actually all these pretrib and seven year tribulation teachings started with Margaret MacDonald in Port Glasgow, Scotland who first told others of a vision she had in 1830. She admitted the vision seemed evil and dark, but many preachers of that time ran with it and eventually was handed down to us through such men as J.N. Darby, Edward Irving, C.I. Lewis and many others to present day.
No,they can't be attributed to the lady with the vision. Darby ,scholfield,I do believe eusubus and a small amount of churches believed In a seven year trib at the time prior st augustine.

The culprit is none other than Satan as we all know that. He is the red dragon in Rev 12:3 that rises from the sea and gives power to the beast that rises up out of the earth, Rev 13. It takes all the pieces of mystery Babylon to understand what the beast out of the earth was, is and yet to come. Here is wisdom: Habakkuk 2:1-4; Rev 17.

I've explained this kingdom many times throughout this thread that has always persecuted and even put to death the prophets, the Apostles and even nailed Jesus to the cross. It's up to you to see the truth in whom this last kingdom was, is and even now here on earth and will be destroyed in the end of days.

No,they can't be attributed to the lady with the vision. Darby ,scholfield,I do believe eusubus and a small amount of churches believed In a seven year trib at the time prior st augustine.

They aren't attributed to this lady for even she knew these were dark and evil visions and not from God. It was those she told the vision to that twisted it and manipulated it into a pretrib theory that has no scriptural support. If you believe this was taught prior to St Augustine then please share those manuscripts with us.

You can believe in what these men teach and maybe even help them line their pockets like I use to, but Spiritual wisdom and discernment showed me otherwise of what I use to believe.

Find the word antichrist in The Revelation of Jesus Christ ?

All i said is the 3 word phrase The great tribulation .. is not scriptural ... Now i know i must say it can not be found in KJ..

Totally agree, and Yes it was life changing..

Not that I'm a futurist, but it could be said that satan is behind all wars and wins by weakening the world .ie like the Emporor as senator Palpatine
You know I love a good analogy jason. That fits. There is no could be in the above. All the warring we see in the world AND in the middle east is directly the cause of Satan ( or his minions ) IN MAN.

Sin is of the devil after all. 1 John 3:8

Scofield Jason Scofield .. the profit of the zionist
People just don't know how the Zionist will play a big part in the deceptive peace treaty between Israel and the Arab nations. The false prophet, Islamic Imams, Arab League and the Middle East Quartet that comprises the U.S., Russia, the EU, the United Nations and possibly China that wants in on the peace plans are working on an agreement of who will govern Jerusalem as a peacemaker between the Arab countries and Israel. To make the peace plan between Israel and the Arab countries a reality the Zionists must also agree with this peace treaty. The Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism is the only thing that holds back the last man of lawlessness (son of perdition) from taking his seat in Jerusalem.

The culprit is none other than Satan as we all know that. He is the red dragon in Rev 12:3 that rises from the sea and gives power to the beast that rises up out of the earth, Rev 13. It takes all the pieces of mystery Babylon to understand what the beast out of the earth was, is and yet to come. Here is wisdom: Habakkuk 2:1-4; Rev 17.

I've explained this kingdom many times throughout this thread that has always persecuted and even put to death the prophets, the Apostles and even nailed Jesus to the cross. It's up to you to see the truth in whom this last kingdom was, is and even now here on earth and will be destroyed in the end of days.

If you see the validity of "The culprit is none other than Satan as we all know that" then WHY in the world do you waste your time looking at Rome?! Or "Zionists?" smh

Sorry but all these men are false prophets that have always fleeced their flock, as I use to be one, for monetary gain just like all those pretrib teachers today that copy them as they all teach the same thing, but have no scriptural support as they love to take scripture out of context to prove their theories. It's like a Pretrib bandwagon, but will reap their rewards in the end and they are not good rewards.

Back