Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pre-trib Rapture is not scriptural

If you see the validity of "The culprit is none other than Satan as we all know that" then WHY in the world do you waste your time looking at Rome?! Or "Zionists?" smh

It's not a waste of my time to keep others from the lake of fire, but a privilege to help lead them to Christ.

As an illegitimate scare tactic then? Pawn off Rome and Zionists to be the bad guys?
nope, not a scare tactic, but a scriptural reality check to anyone who wants a deeper understanding of things to come like I do. It makes no mind to me if any believe what I post or not, but guess what...............they didn't believe Jesus either and ended up nailing Him to a cross. I'm in good company :biggrin

nope, not a scare tactic, but a scriptural reality check to anyone who wants a deeper understanding of things to come like I do. It makes no mind to me if any believe what I post or not, but guess what...............they didn't believe Jesus either and ended up nailing Him to a cross. I'm in good company :biggrin
Mark me down for "unbeliever" in those slants. And the poor attempt at connecting them to scriptural legitimacy.

They aren't attributed to this lady for even she knew these were dark and evil visions and not from God. It was those she told the vision to that twisted it and manipulated it into a pretrib theory that has no scriptural support. If you believe this was taught prior to St Augustine then please share those manuscripts with us.

You can believe in what these men teach and maybe even help them line their pockets like I use to, but Spiritual wisdom and discernment showed me otherwise of what I use to believe.
You using anti palpal bias. That isn't in any commentary until luther and Calvin .both of them were partial preterist. They are many shades to that group.the rcc while I have issues with them currently has no military, no.money save what is given and does own property but are at least in the states subject to applicable laws.

Scofield Jason Scofield .. the profit of the zionist
Did you mean the prophet?
I'm a zionist.isreal has a right to their land just as a brown 4 year old has a right to hers in North Carolina. I don't see the events of may 14,1948 as prophetic

Pre-trib has been taught in every church I have ever been too. Every single Baptist and Methodist church in the southern US teaches the same thing. Went thru 2 years of bible college and they taught the same thing. It's rapture rapture rome rome pope pope, but please quit playing the whiny victim card with it, its mainstream Christianity. Its a feel good theology that starts with the same angel of light that Muhammad spoke to in a cave. If ya don't like what the bible says go have a quiet talk with him, he'll tell ya exactly what ya want to hear. There is no point in discussing such with those who have. They believe it with all the heart and soul.

It's just scary to think of standing in line on Judgement Day with all the rest of the False Prophets.
Have you accepted that fate for your teaching's?
I had to, for if I'm wrong then that's the place I'll end up.
But it would be far worse to run and hide from the truth for another 10 years. The truth is scary!

Nobody knows until it happens.I don't think proper fully understanding of eschatology is required. What is required is this believe in Jesus and live the life as evidence that you are saved.nothing more.focus on the cross.that is all we neeed.satan has no hold on us

You using anti palpal bias. That isn't in any commentary until luther and Calvin .both of them were partial preterist. They are many shades to that group.the rcc while I have issues with them currently has no military, no.money save what is given and does own property but are at least in the states subject to applicable laws.

How can one be a partial preterist? Do they teach both sides of the coin? I'm not being sarcastic, just need some understanding. Can you share any of those commentaries of Luther and Calvin? Just because someone believes something doesn't make it true if there is no proof of their belief. Kinda like the big bang theory. Because of the ToS all I can say is look up The Jesuit Provincials and the Superior Jesuit General and I hope this doesn't go against the ToS.

How can one be a partial preterist? Do they teach both sides of the coin? I'm not being sarcastic, just need some understanding. Can you share any of those commentaries of Luther and Calvin? Just because someone believes something doesn't make it true if there is no proof of their belief. Kinda like the big bang theory. Because of the ToS all I can say is look up The Jesuit Provincials and the Superior Jesuit General and I hope this doesn't go against the ToS.
It's nothing new.any old commentary has that.Adam clarke,henry and Barnes mention that.while Barnes is amil.he has a dispenstionalist bias.you can find all commentaries at study light org

Luther ,and his anti semetic book and statements,not the rcc so much as german lutherism is in part why Hitler did what he did the jews.the fact is that many protestants are as bad as the rcc when they had the power.if you doubt the Irish not the blacks were the first slaves in the Brittish coloniies.the Irish were catholics and the brits anglican.under Cromwell that occured.we can't ignore the Lutheran, anglican atrocities and others.

Pre-trib has been taught in every church I have ever been too. Every single Baptist and Methodist church in the southern US teaches the same thing. Went thru 2 years of bible college and they taught the same thing. It's rapture rapture rome rome pope pope, but please quit playing the whiny victim card with it, its mainstream Christianity. Its a feel good theology that starts with the same angel of light that Muhammad spoke to in a cave. If ya don't like what the bible says go have a quiet talk with him, he'll tell ya exactly what ya want to hear. There is no point in discussing such with those who have. They believe it with all the heart and soul.

It's just scary to think of standing in line on Judgement Day with all the rest of the False Prophets.
Have you accepted that fate for your teaching's?
I had to, for if I'm wrong then that's the place I'll end up.
But it would be far worse to run and hide from the truth for another 10 years. The truth is scary!

There are SMO"S (Sunday morning only) people that go to church as it makes them feel good as in it's their duty to do so once a week, but if you ask them what the sermon was about they will say "I don't remember, but it made me feel good". This is what is happening to many churches as they preach a feel good message, but the congregation is left empty and void of the word of God even the basics of salvation is beyond their grasp of understanding.

I heard a Pastor say that we are no longer teachers of the word, but repairers of the word for how so many have mocked its truth as they twist it, turn it and manipulate it to make it what they want it to say. How can anyone know what truth is unless they get into the word for themselves turning off everything prior of the pulpit and allow the Holy Spirit teach them. 1John 2:27.

Most groups have extremes at both ends ...
Full preterism is a topic not allowed in this site.. Some folks label themselves 4 point Calvinist ...
Orthodox or partial preterist believe in the Return of Christ the great white throne judgment Full preterist do not..

This is just a nut shell version.. there is more

It's nothing new.any old commentary has that.Adam clarke,henry and Barnes mention that.while Barnes is amil.he has a dispenstionalist bias.you can find all commentaries at study light org

Luther ,and his anti semetic book and statements,not the rcc so much as german lutherism is in part why Hitler did what he did the jews.the fact is that many protestants are as bad as the rcc when they had the power.if you doubt the Irish not the blacks were the first slaves in the Brittish coloniies.the Irish were catholics and the brits anglican.under Cromwell that occured.we can't ignore the Lutheran, anglican atrocities and others.

I have read many commentaries especially when I use to believe in a pretrib rapture, but yet now disagree with so many of them so I quit reading them. All I need is my KJV and alone time with the Holy Spirit as for me and what I have been taught from the pulpit in the past that never set well in my spirit I search out those things I question and the Holy Spirit always shows me truth. I'm just a simple country girl with simple principles, but so enlightened by the Holy Spirit as I spend hours a day studying comparing scripture with scripture, OT to NT and digging into history when need be. I know I will stand alone before Jesus to give an account of what I have taught and I know if I am ever teaching wrong the Holy Spirit is quick to convict me as He has so many times and I am grateful that He does and if I am ever wrong I will be the first to admit it as I have in the past. God knows I am not perfect, but I do strive for that perfection in Christ.

I have read many commentaries especially when I use to believe in a pretrib rapture, but yet now disagree with so many of them so I quit reading them. All I need is my KJV and alone time with the Holy Spirit as for me and what I have been taught from the pulpit in the past that never set well in my spirit I search out those things I question and the Holy Spirit always shows me truth. I'm just a simple country girl with simple principles, but so enlightened by the Holy Spirit as I spend hours a day studying comparing scripture with scripture, OT to NT and digging into history when need be. I know I will stand alone before Jesus to give an account of what I have taught and I know if I am ever teaching wrong the Holy Spirit is quick to convict me as He has so many times and I am grateful that He does and if I am ever wrong I will be the first to admit it as I have in the past. God knows I am not perfect, but I do strive for that perfection in Christ.
The kjv itself has the statement in italics.it's not that reading and prayer is bad but it's one thing to have another two check.you are relying on fallable men who do translate and their bias .this is why more then one version to use will show things.I personally like the kjv but well with the catholics and other things .I have learned ,make sure it's true.people still call out the Rothschild, without them.isreal might not be where it is.yet by simply the name which one is never or seldom mentioned how can we know which one is bad as alot of people have that name and historians will debunk the stories about them.yet christians pass thar stuff as gospel.there are issues with the rcc,for sure but we can't point at them and fail to see we do some of the same things. Ie Enoch is inspired, or add traditions .place a doctrine and the person behind it with the same level about that.luther first came up with solo scriptura.you nor I live in a theological vacuum.if we didn't believe that we would be orthodox,or catholic.yet few understand how solo scriptura works. Its not just me and God but that plus another (s) in the church as lead to show and verify what the Bible says.some will know the bible better then others .no one will know the bible fully.yet many in the protestent church do follow one person. And not in depth check the teachings with a critical thinking to see if it's out of context. I'm guilty of that.we all have bias.

Full preterism is a topic not allowed in this site.. Some folks label themselves 4 point Calvinist ...
Orthodox or partial preterist believe in the Return of Christ the great white throne judgment Full preterist do not..

This is why there is so much deception in religion because of all these types, especially those who tell you that you are going to hell because you do not conform to their theology. (not saying anyone in here said that). God spoke it, the prophets and Apostles wrote it and the Holy Spirit reveals it and that's good enough for me and my house as we will serve the Lord.

Correction: There are no born again bible believing Protestants as bad as the RCE...
Luther killed jews.he wrote an entire book on why jews must die. There wasn't any other church but his followers and the rcc.
Who were the Christians in america at Plymouth rock they had slaves.possibly irish.most of the Irish were indentured slaves.I understand it was the time they lived in but that not very christ like. The puritan's didn't like the rcc and yet layer on also killed the indians and thought they were less then human. Hardly christlike.they fell too.mathEW henry was banned from preaching by them .he wanted to spress the bible .

Now I ask as my family us also catholic.my mom,uncles, granddad,great aunt were confirmed and brought up in that.I can't speak for them all.they areby all evil.try not to be that biased. I know they church has done evil.but when was the last time we had the rcc burNing men at the stakes?

Hyper futurism Should be banned.

This is why there is so much deception in religion because of all these types, especially those who tell you that you are going to hell because you do not conform to their theology. (not saying anyone in here said that). God spoke it, the prophets and Apostles wrote it and the Holy Spirit reveals it and that's good enough for me and my house as we will serve the Lord.
This paragraph of our TOS has really stuck with me I believe it speaks to what you have posted here

2.4: Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

Just like kids we Christians dont grow at the same pace.. We dont learn the same way Some can read and learn some are hands on.. HE knows us and knows what we need.. To me labels are just descriptions.. I am not the same person nor the same Christian i was 25 years ago

The kjv itself has the statement in italics.it's not that reading and prayer is bad but it's one thing to have another two check.you are relying on fallable men who do translate and their bias .this is why more then one version to use will show things.I personally like the kjv but well with the catholics and other things .I have learned ,make sure it's true.people still call out the Rothschild, without them.isreal might not be where it is.yet by simply the name which one is never or seldom mentioned how can we know which one is bad as alot of people have that name and historians will debunk the stories about them.yet christians pass thar stuff as gospel.there are issues with the rcc,for sure but we can't point at them and fail to see we do some of the same things. Ie Enoch is inspired, or add traditions .place a doctrine and the person behind it with the same level about that.luther first came up with solo scriptura.you nor I live in a theological vacuum.if we didn't believe that we would be orthodox,or catholic.yet few understand how solo scriptura works. Its not just me and God but that plus another (s) in the church as lead to show and verify what the Bible says.some will know the bible better then others .no one will know the bible fully.yet many in the protestent church do follow one person. And not in depth check the teachings with a critical thinking to see if it's out of context. I'm guilty of that.we all have bias.

The only bias I have is the deception that is taught from many (not all) pulpits as so many people would rather believe the one teaching them without even opening their own Bible they rush home and put back on the shelf until next church service. How can one know for a surety of what they are hearing is even truth if they do not study for them self. I call these type of people Pastor followers as they have never taken up their cross to follow Jesus. God is not about a mans religion nor does He even recognize religions. God is even waiting for Israel to repent and turn back to Him, Malachi 4:4,5. God is all about a personal relationship between you and His Son Christ Jesus.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. Not to many churches even do this as they shut their doors on the destitute believing they will defile their church.

Back