Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pre-trib Rapture is not scriptural

The only bias I have is the deception that is taught from many (not all) pulpits as so many people would rather believe the one teaching them without even opening their own Bible they rush home and put back on the shelf until next church service. How can one know for a surety of what they are hearing is even truth if they do not study for them self. I call these type of people Pastor followers as they have never taken up their cross to follow Jesus. God is not about a mans religion nor does He even recognize religions. God is even waiting for Israel to repent and turn back to Him, Malachi 4:4,5. God is all about a personal relationship between you and His Son Christ Jesus.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. Not to many churches even do this as they shut their doors on the destitute believing they will defile their church.
You have a bias. If the internet didn't exist or anyone telling you about the rcc.you couldn't get the info on the rcc and see the bible that way.there's no words pope,papist and lombard,Jesuit in the bible.that's an interpretation. The more I read and debate the more clueless I realize we are.I do have an opinion but when one fails to acknowledge that you will cease learning.context is everything.

I know futurists churches who do care,a partial preterist who has beaten as a missionary for the gospel.both sides do care.yet will see the bible differently.

This paragraph of our TOS has really stuck with me I believe it speaks to what you have posted here

2.4: Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

Just like kids we Christians dont grow at the same pace.. We dont learn the same way Some can read and learn some are hands on.. HE knows us and knows what we need.. To me labels are just descriptions.. I am not the same person nor the same Christian i was 25 years ago
Thank you reba and I apologize as it is never my intent to criticize any personalities as I thought I was addressing the issue. Please do keep me inline when I overstep my bounds. :hug

o dear lol you are fine i was simply agreeing with your post.. . not scolding at all .. Why dont you know what is my head :)

o dear lol you are fine i was simply agreeing with your post.. . not scolding at all .. Why dont you know what is my head :)
I do,lol

A brief jaci story.there's a chicken place here.its a small chain .jaci likes gizzards.she says lizards instead of gizzards.lol.

You have a bias. If the internet didn't exist or anyone telling you about the rcc.you couldn't get the info on the rcc and see the bible that way.there's no words pope,papist and lombard,Jesuit in the bible.that's an interpretation. The more I read and debate the more clueless I realize we are.I do have an opinion but when one fails to acknowledge that you will cease learning.context is everything.

I know futurists churches who do care,a partial preterist who has beaten as a missionary for the gospel.both sides do care.yet will see the bible differently.
I did say I have a bias as I explained what it was. The internet is a world of knowledge but let the reader be aware of the truths and errors it holds. I never said all churches do not care, but only said some do not care as I have seen first handed in my own area where some churches have turned certain type of people away not allowing them to enter their doors.

I did say I have a bias as I explained what it was. The internet is a world of knowledge but let the reader be aware of the truths and errors it holds. I never said all churches do not care, but only said some do not care as I have seen first handed in my own area where some churches have turned certain type of people away not allowing them to enter their doors.
PLease note this is just and agreement :)

My reasoning of a neutral on the rcc has a lot to do with the one here.the parish is in my city .it's started one other in ft pierce,fellsmere,another in vero and one one the beach,rumours abound about that one ,Sebastian. Sr Helens being older.circa 1914.was started by the schlitts.it was the first church in vero bUT not the county.they also help the poor.besides the spanish architecture. I know this parish aa it's a small town and have attended mass there.there's good and bad in that parish but they do try to serve the lost.plenty of stories are posted by members on fb on her history.

I dont have my 4 wheeler to blow the cobwebs any more ... I sure miss that free feeling
Hubby wrecked ours the day after Christmas and came close to dying. Broke a bunch of ribs, his collar bone and punctured a lung and was in the hospital for three days and out of work for two months. A deer ran out in front of him. He's doing a lot better, but still in some pain. He can't wait to go riding again, but still a little afraid. We did roll it last summer, but thank God neither one of us got hurt. I need my own so we don't have to double up anymore. I do love the free feeling too.

My reasoning of a neutral on the rcc has a lot to do with the one here.the parish is in my city .it's started one other in ft pierce,fellsmere,another in vero and one one the beach,rumours abound about that one ,Sebastian. Sr Helens being older.circa 1914.was started by the schlitts.it was the first church in vero bUT not the county.they also help the poor.besides the spanish architecture. I know this parish aa it's a small town and have attended mass there.there's good and bad in that parish but they do try to serve the lost.plenty of stories are posted by members on fb on her history.

I would love to discuss the RCC with you as everyone on my mothers side of the family were Catholic and my father was a protestant, but I can't go against the ToS as to what I would like to say so will just stick with the topic at hand.

Sorry but all these men are false prophets that have always fleeced their flock, as I use to be one, for monetary gain just like all those pretrib teachers today that copy them as they all teach the same thing, but have no scriptural support as they love to take scripture out of context to prove their theories. It's like a Pretrib bandwagon, but will reap their rewards in the end and they are not good rewards.
Then you are saying Jesus Christ our Lord is a liar for what He has taught and confirmed to me. I have no other teacher. So move on I shall, In the peace and grace of Christ. For the flesh can not understand the Gospel, because it is Spiritually discerned. But as a born again believer we judgeth all things, but I'am not under judgment of any man, for what carnal man has the mind of Christ that he may make judgment on a born again believer, for we have the mind of Christ. I walk away with a grieved Spirit because of the worship and teachings of Korah by others who intruded their self will into the sphere of divine authority.

Not necessarily directed at the last poster..

OK guys this has gone personal .. lets not do that ...
Because we have different beliefs does not make one a liar... It is simply a different understanding...
I grew up believing pre trib rapture i was a Christian .. I now understand the Scriptures differently I am still as Christian as i ever was..
Because i choose to believe the words of Jesus literally when He said THIS GENERATION does not make those who dont less Christian or Jesus a liar... we just have a different understanding of Scripture..

Admin reba

edited The topic is pre trib rapture reba

The internet didn't exist when i went into Mexico and saw first hand how the RCE works and how the jesuits enforce her decrees..
Mexico is corrupt. It's also not surprising that you blame that.just because a person is claiming a faith doesn't mean they are following it.you assumed that the roe vs wade was pushed through ar the supreme court by a bunch of catholics when none of them were catholics. It was Methodists and Episcopalians in 1973.

Yet does the methodist church endorse abortion now,or the episcopalian?

No.are there rotten churches ,corruption in any large organization.doesn't mean that the rcc isn't problematic in its doctrine just pointing out that the protestants aren't much better.who in the south was in part was with the kkk.oh the southern baptist.

Back