Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pre-trib Rapture is not scriptural

1st Thes 1:10
....and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.
1st Thes 5:9:
For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Paul responds by reassuring the Church that they are not appointed or desitined to wrath, meaning the wrath of Tribulation.

Saved from Gods judgement and wrath through Christ. Just like Noah, but Noah still went through the whole flood judgement. He was still in the flood, just saved through the Ark.

Saved from Gods judgement and wrath through Christ. Just like Noah, but Noah still went through the whole flood judgement. He was still in the flood, just saved through the Ark.

Perhaps I missed your point....but tit doesn't quite agree with what you wrote earlier:
"I dont believe in pre trib rapture because Christ never promised anyone protection from trials and tribulation, everyone goes through trials and tribulations in life."

..Noah was saved from the trials and tribulation ofthe flood waters.

Perhaps I missed your point....but tit doesn't quite agree with what you wrote earlier:
"I dont believe in pre trib rapture because Christ never promised anyone protection from trials and tribulation, everyone goes through trials and tribulations in life."

..Noah was saved from the trials and tribulation ofthe flood waters.

Yea a bit contradicting. What I was trying say I think is people will be protected through judgement but will still be in the judgement if that makes sense. Knowone is protected from judgement but protected through judgement. Like Noah was still in the judgement but protected. So I dont see people beamed into the sky through a judgement as biblical. Protected through it, but not pulled out of it.

Last edited:
How can the tribulation be any more than at the time of Noah.. only 8 folks survived it..
Sister reba, I have no idea the value of the following estimations of the approximate population that died during Noah’s flood, but let’s assume he’s even close and they write this:
From Adam to Noah’s Flood was 1656 years. If we assume for this period an average population doubling time of 74 years corresponding to 1804 to 2012 when humanity grew from 1 billion to 7 billion, then the world’s population would have been 10.9 million people at the Flood.
https://biblescienceguy.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/4-population-growth-how-many-died-in-noahs-flood/

Now let’s look at scripture concerning mankind being killed in the future. There is presently approximately 7.5 billion and one third of even that population would be two and one half billion. That’s a bit more than near the eleven million of Noah’s time.
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. (Even the warriors will be more than all the people killed in the flood.)

What’d you think? :shrug

Last edited:
There are three kinds of people in the world. One kind is weeded out, leaving just two kinds of people in the world.

Yea a bit contradicting. What I was trying say I think is people will be protected through judgement but will still be in the judgement if that makes sense. Knowone is protected from judgement but protected through judgement. Like Noah was still in the judgement but protected. So I dont see people beamed into the sky through a judgement as biblical. Protected through it, but not pulled out of it.

Is there biblical support for this?

Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. (Even the warriors will be more than all the people killed in the flood.)

What’d you think? :shrug

I think that's China.

I think that's China.
They certainly have many assigned to the military (2,333,000), one tenth of the 200,000,000, and even if they did come up with that amount even with Korea I doubt they'd take on the entire rest of the world: Trump would shut off their ration of overpriced American cars & other products. Wait just a minute when I rethink this. I bought an American Standard comode and it is now made in Mexico, and this week a pail of Levi jeans, and they're made in Mexico now too; we no longer have any leverage left.
:nonono

They certainly have many assigned to the military (2,333,000), one tenth of the 200,000,000, and even if they did come up with that amount even with Korea I doubt they'd take on the entire rest of the world: Trump would shut off their ration of overpriced American cars & other products. Wait just a minute when I rethink this. I bought an American Standard comode and it is now made in Mexico, and this week a pail of Levi jeans, and they're made in Mexico now too; we no longer have any leverage left.
:nonono
Yes, active military...what are the avialable numbers? See here.

They'd certainly be intimidating. Other than oil, do you think they have any interest in the middle east?
If China is those 200,000,000 mentioned in biblical prophecy....and someone must be the 200,000,000....I think the issue will be much bigger than oil.
Perhaps to engage or ally in a battle that is already taking place.
The Euphrates River dries up.

...perhaps they move to mop up the spoils of war?

1st Thes 1:10
....and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.
1st Thes 5:9:
For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Paul responds by reassuring the Church that they are not appointed or desitined to wrath, meaning the wrath of Tribulation.

We are delivered and absolutely not destined to Gods wrath for His wrath only falls on those who refuse to repent during this time of the greatest tribulation that has ever been nor ever will be again since the flood where God spared Noah and his family, Matthew 24:21, 37-39. This does not mean we will not be here during the seven trumpet and vial judgments as God will give a greater anointing to those who are preaching the gospel at this time. We will face that of the beast out of the sea who gives power to the beast out of the earth that promises peace and shows great wonders in the sky deceiving even the very elect of God if possible. For those who are sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption, 2Cor 1:22, and refuse to bow down to the beast and his false prophet by taking its mark will be persecuted even to death, but God tells us not to fear that which man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

We are delivered and absolutely not destined to Gods wrath for His wrath only falls on those who refuse to repent during this time of the greatest tribulation that has ever been nor ever will be again since the flood where God spared Noah and his family, Matthew 24:21, 37-39. This does not mean we will not be here during the seven trumpet and vial judgments as God will give a greater anointing to those who are preaching the gospel at this time. We will face that of the beast out of the sea who gives power to the beast out of the earth that promises peace and shows great wonders in the sky deceiving even the very elect of God if possible. For those who are sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption, 2Cor 1:22, and refuse to bow down to the beast and his false prophet by taking its mark will be persecuted even to death, but God tells us not to fear that which man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

That may be true concerning those that accept Christ during the post rapture tribulation.

The Euphrates River being dried up has nothing to do with any army crossing over it.

The Euphrates River stretches approximately 1800 miles beginning in Turkey flowing down through Syria and Iraq where the great walled city of Babylon once stood before it was destroyed by God and never inhabited again, Isaiah chapter 45; Jeremiah chapters 50, 51; Daniel chapter 5.

This great river separates the land mass between Israel and all the eastern countries and ends in Kuwait City at the mouth of the Persian Gulf. The Euphrates receives most of its water in the form of rainfall, melting snow and a few tributaries along the way.

God spoke of the latter days that he would dry up the Nile River and the Euphrates River to prepare a highway for the scattered tribes of Judah to return back to Jerusalem, Isaiah 11:11-16; 27:12, 13; Jeremiah 50:4, 5. The kings of the east, 1 Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:6; 5:10, are the faithful Jewish remnant of God’s people that He will gather back to Israel as they reclaim the inheritance of all the land from the Nile River to the Euphrates River that was promised to Abraham and his seed.

They are the faithful Jewish remnant of the house of Judah whom from the time of the Babylonian captivity in 586 B.C. and the Egyptian captivity of Judah in 609 B.C. have stayed in the same lands they became accustom to, but now God will deliver them back to their own land as they are joined together once again with the house of Israel, Ezekiel 37:22.

(cross-reference for the remnant of God: Genesis 15:18; Isaiah 11:11, 12; Isaiah 27:12,13; 35; 43:1-7; 52:1-10; Jeremiah 3:18; 16:14,15; Joel 3:2-7; and Zechariah 10:9-11; 2 Kings 23:29-37, 2 Chronicles 35:20-27)

That may be true concerning those that accept Christ during the post rapture tribulation.

How could they accept Jesus if a pretrib would occur? There would be none left to preach the gospel to those who would finally have ears to hear.

Back