Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pre-trib Rapture is not scriptural

In my earlier enthusiasm for the Lord I wanted to be a Pastor and was looking into some Bible Colleges. I wanted the congregation, I wanted to teach the world. Notice the "I". It wasn't Gods calling for my life as He had different plans for me, but only that which I wanted. Anyone can become a Pastor on their own accord as even now all one has to do is go online and be ordained by the world, but not by God. One has to learn to be a disciple first beginning with the Spiritual rebirth and receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We then need to pick up our cross and follow after Jesus and learn of Him first and allow Him to guide us where Gods plan is for each of us.

Many only give lip service to the Lord as their heart is contrary to the spirit and only have a carnal mind that learns the word of God through a logical mind and not the mind of Christ through the Holy Spirit teaching them. Through their teachings they cause many to fall away from God as they give a feel good word that tickles the ear, but leaves the heart empty and barren of the Lord.

This is what is happening now and up to the end of days before the return of Christ when the son of perdition being the false prophet who will take a literal seat on the very mount that once was the Temple of God and will show great signs and wonders that will even cause the elect to fall away if possible.

It is only by the Holy Spirit that disperses the gifts spoken of in 1Corinthians 12 as not everyone has the same gifts.

In my earlier enthusiasm for the Lord I wanted to be a Pastor and was looking into some Bible Colleges. I wanted the congregation, I wanted to teach the world. Notice the "I". It wasn't Gods calling for my life as He had different plans for me, but only that which I wanted. Anyone can become a Pastor on their own accord as even now all one has to do is go online and be ordained by the world, but not by God. One has to learn to be a disciple first beginning with the Spiritual rebirth and receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We then need to pick up our cross and follow after Jesus and learn of Him first and allow Him to guide us where Gods plan is for each of us.

Many only give lip service to the Lord as their heart is contrary to the spirit and only have a carnal mind that learns the word of God through a logical mind and not the mind of Christ through the Holy Spirit teaching them. Through their teachings they cause many to fall away from God as they give a feel good word that tickles the ear, but leaves the heart empty and barren of the Lord.

This is what is happening now and up to the end of days before the return of Christ when the son of perdition being the false prophet who will take a literal seat on the very mount that once was the Temple of God and will show great signs and wonders that will even cause the elect to fall away if possible.

It is only by the Holy Spirit that disperses the gifts spoken of in 1Corinthians 12 as not everyone has the same gifts.

:boing
LIKE!!!

Gotta pound the LIKE button on that one, Glory.

Amen. Great word!

JLB

The Disciples who sat with Jesus on the Mt. of Olives in Matthew 24:3 asked Him three questions, when shall these things be, what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? These three questions are now revealed to us as the Spirit of God has revealed them to John who told him to write these revelation visions down and give them to the Church for instruction and understanding. Matthew 24 is an outline of all things that will come to pass that is revealed in full in Revelations before that of Christ return for His Bride. This events are called the great and terrible day of the Lord.

There was a question asked in Revelation 6:17 about the great day of His wrath is come and who shall be able to stand? Part of this question is answered in Nahum Chapter One for one example as there are many scriptures detailing Gods great vengeance against His enemies and His mercy on those who are called by His name having the seal of God on them, Ephesians 4:30. Matthew 24 gives us an outline and Revelations gives us the meaning of the outline.

The spirit of Jezebel runs rampant throughout the land spreading lies from the pulpit that seem pleasing to the ears as many would rather believe their Pastor instead of searching and Spiritually discern what they are being taught, Matthew 7: 21-23, John 3-3-7; Acts 19:1-6; Romans 10:9, 10; 1 John 4:1-6.

The first four seals in Revelations are the beginning of sorrows described in Matthew 24:4-26 before that of Christ return. There are three woes to come after the beginning of sorrows. The first woe is found in Rev Chapter 8-9 with the first six trumpets. The second woe is that of the two witnesses in Rev Chapter 11:1-14 as the preaching of Gods word has come to an end as the time of the Gentiles has been fulfilled in the last person repenting and turning back to God. The third woe begins with the seventh trumpet in Rev 11:15 and it comes quickly.

The Church, which represents the bride of Christ, will face seeing much tribulation as it will be hard to bare seeing Gods wrath on the unjust as we are sent out to preach to them before we enter into the kingdom of God. There are many false teachings that teach we are taken out of here before some seven year Great Tribulation, but there is no scripture that speaks of a seven year Great Tribulation. Some also teach that after Rev Chapter 4 the Church is no longer here on earth. If this were the case then why did Jesus say that those who endure until the end will be saved. The end of what, the end of days or as scripture calls it that great and terrible day of the Lord when final judgment will be passed as the Sheep are separated from the goats and the goats are cast into the lake of fire with Satan, the beast and false prophets.

By studying all the scriptures below in Revelations I come to the conclusion we will see much tribulation, but not to fear what must come, but stand strong in the Holy Place, which is the faith of Christ Jesus so we can endure until the coming of the Lord and be His witnesses as a faithful servant until He comes for His Bride.

Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Rev 3:5; 19:8 Jesus is showing us to look for the signs of his coming

Rev 5:13; 6:16,17 On earth and under the earth are those who are still here until the end of days

Rev 6:9-11 Note where John says fellow servants and brethren that should be killed as they were and we are in the midst of the seven seals right now heading towards the seven trumpets

Rev 7:13-17 Which came out of great tribulation; fulfillment of the gentiles

Rev 8:13 Three woes are war, earthquakes, and meteors

Rev 13:11-18 Here John is showing us about Papal Rome ruling the world again as a one world government. 666 represents action of the hands and thoughts of the mind

Rev 14:14-20 The harvest of Gods Children

Rev 16:11,15 And they repented not. We can only repent through Gods Spirit and if that Spirit dwells in the hearts of the believers then who would be left for anyone to repent if they wanted to if we were already gone as faith comes by hearing the word of God.

Rev 18:23, 24 We have now come out of great tribulation of Papal Rome’s rule (not Catholics). This is Gods rapture of his bride or as scripture calls it being caught up to meet Jesus in the air

Rev 19:7,8 We have made ourselves ready by enduring great tribulations, even to death; we had to go through before the end of days

Rev 20:4-6 These verses show that we went through much annihilation and endured until Jesus came back in the clouds for us

Rev 20:12-15 The Great White Throne judgment and Jesus judgment for the works we did or did not do for him here on earth

I don't like to argue about this with Brothers so I will put my 2 cents with in and move on. But Rev. 19, is happening at the same time as the Seals/Trumps/Vial judgments. We are in Heaven marrying the Lamb, put on white linen, which is the righteousness of the Saints, ride White Horses back to earth with Jesus, where the Anti-Christ/Beast his Kings and their Armies await us ON EARTH.....STILL.

It is true, Jesus does come back Immediately After the Tribulation, but with the Raptured Saints. And the Anti-Christ is revealed before the Second Coming, but not before the Rapture. Also, after we are Raptured to marry the Lamb, there will be people who refuse the mark of the beast, and become Christians/Saints. These are the Saints that the Beast is given the power to overcome, because they must endure until the end, because like the five foolish virgins, their Lamps were not lit ( they were not filled with the Holy Spirit when the bridegroom came, thus they were in the dark). The KEY, imho, is the 70th Week. We understand this week to be 7 years. And a Jewish Marriage Feast is traditionally one week.

God Bless, that's my take, but I will not argue about it. It is just my belief. AMEN

I don't like to argue about this with Brothers so I will put my 2 cents with in and move on. But Rev. 19, is happening at the same time as the Seals/Trumps/Vial judgments. We are in Heaven marrying the Lamb, put on white linen, which is the righteousness of the Saints, ride White Horses back to earth with Jesus, where the Anti-Christ/Beast his Kings and their Armies await us ON EARTH.....STILL.

It is true, Jesus does come back Immediately After the Tribulation, but with the Raptured Saints. And the Anti-Christ is revealed before the Second Coming, but not before the Rapture. Also, after we are Raptured to marry the Lamb, there will be people who refuse the mark of the beast, and become Christians/Saints. These are the Saints that the Beast is given the power to overcome, because they must endure until the end, because like the five foolish virgins, their Lamps were not lit ( they were not filled with the Holy Spirit when the bridegroom came, thus they were in the dark). The KEY, imho, is the 70th Week. We understand this week to be 7 years. And a Jewish Marriage Feast is traditionally one week.

God Bless, that's my take, but I will not argue about it. It is just my belief. AMEN

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to CF.Net.

Here's my two cents, and it comes with scripture. :twocents

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

...we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

The resurrection/rapture is one event, whereby both are caught up together to meet the Lord in the clouds at His coming.

His coming to gather His people, also destroys the antichrist.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:1,8

His coming is with His saints in heaven, and for his saints on earth, to gather them together at the resurrection/rapture, on His way back to Jerusalem, to take His place on earth as King and destroy the antichrist.

We shall forever be with Him.

JLB

:wave2Hi Rondmon and welcome to CF
BTW, I am a sister, LOL. Just thought I would through that out there :biggrin2

I do not like arguing either as it gives no glory to the Lord. Here is something that I have studied and written that I will leave with you to consider. God bless and hope you enjoy your time with all of us, God bless.

The seven year great tribulation, which is not found anywhere in scripture, was derived by mans misinterpretation of Daniel 9:24-27. This is what the Bible clearly reveals about the seventy weeks. From vs.24 to vs.27 was seventy weeks or 490 days beginning with Ezra, Ezra chapter 3-6, rebuilding the temple to the time of the Messiah (Jesus Christ) being fulfilled in His birth, death and resurrection. In a sense it was a literal and spiritual temple that was being built. Ezra was teaching the people of the spiritual temple of God that indwelled in all that believed in God and of the coming of Messiah. There was actually a five hundred year span from Ezra till the birth of Jesus that God shut himself off from Israel because of their transgressions towards the Lord, Malachi Chapter 4, but saved a remnant that would believe in the coming of Messiah, Isaiah 10. As still today, God still waits for National Israel to repent and believe in the name of Jesus.

Daniel 9:24-27 the Vision of the Seventy Weeks

Vs. 24 this verse shows us that the timing from Ezra to the cross was 490 days as within that time Ezra was reestablishing the law in Jerusalem until Jesus had fulfilled the end of transgression, made an end to sin, made reconciliation for iniquity and bring everlasting righteousness and to seal up the prophecy to make an end to the law through the cross.

Vs. 25 from the time of the cross, which also means the last days, which includes what some like to separate and call “The Great Tribulation”, which is not mentioned anywhere in scripture and is not a separate event after the elect of God are caught up, but as the last days so we are in tribulation times until the end of the world as we know it, Acts 2:17; Hebrews 1:1,2; Matthew 24:4-31; Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:5-36. These are just some of the scriptures that support that we will go through all things of Rev Chapter 6-21. Everyone will have opportunity to come unto salvation through Jesus Christ if they would only believe until the door of salvation is closed when Jesus calls us and we meet him in the clouds, which after this time no one can be saved, Matthew 25:10.

Vs.26 after 434 years that end in the year AD29 shall Messiah be cut off. Jesus was crucified after he was baptized in AD 29 three and a half years later. Jesus was cut off (killed) by the people of the prince, which means National Israel or other words the Pharisees, Sanhedrin and the high priest that destroy the city and the sanctuary (meaning Christ) and the end thereof shall be with a flood (Gods wrath) that will put an end to abominations by desolation or in other words a ruin to evil deeds. Daniel 9:27 explains the definitions of desolation of abominations or the ruin of evil deeds. There is no actual Desolations of Abominations where the so called Antichrist will take a literal throne, but the desolation will be when the sonof perdition, being the false prophet, tries to take his throne in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45. Gods’ word never defines one great Antichrist, but says there are many antichrists, 1John2:18; 11 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 11:7. The seven years that some call the seven year tribulation means three and a half years beginning with the first six seals being the beginning of sorrows (first woe). The last three and a half years starting with the (second woe) with the sounding of the first trumpet and ending with the seventh trumpet that includes everything else written in Revelations that includes the time of Christ return for His Bride in Rev 19, up to the end when Satan is cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet and ends with the new Jerusalem being ushered down as then we will be with the Lord forever.

Vs.27 the 70th seven began with Christ baptism in AD 29 and three years later at the end of the first half of the 70th seven sacrifices and offering ceased because Christ hung on the cross. From the giving of the law in 458BC when Ezra went to establish the law, or to rebuild the spiritual city right to the cross where the first 69 sevens. The 70th seven is from the time of the cross until Jesus comes back in the air to call his Bride home and for the overspreading of abominations he will make desolate, or make an end to all who would not believe.

The seven year great tribulation, which is not found anywhere in scripture, was derived by mans misinterpretation of Daniel 9:24-27. This is what the Bible clearly reveals about the seventy weeks. From vs.24 to vs.27 was seventy weeks or 490 days beginning with Ezra, Ezra chapter 3-6, rebuilding the temple to the time of the Messiah (Jesus Christ) being fulfilled in His birth, death and resurrection. In a sense it was a literal and spiritual temple that was being built. Ezra was teaching the people of the spiritual temple of God that indwelled in all that believed in God and of the coming of Messiah. There was actually a five hundred year span from Ezra till the birth of Jesus that God shut himself off from Israel because of their transgressions towards the Lord, Malachi Chapter 4, but saved a remnant that would believe in the coming of Messiah, Isaiah 10. As still today, God still waits for National Israel to repent and believe in the name of Jesus.

The 70 weeks are weeks of years.

“Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,

There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”
Daniel 9:24-27

From the going forth of the command [Cyrus; Ezra 1] to Messiah the Prince ["Palm Sunday" before crucifixion] was 483 years, not days.

JLB

The 70 weeks are weeks of years.

“Seventy weeks are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,

There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks
Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
And the people of the prince who is to come
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
The end of it shall be with a flood,
And till the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”
Daniel 9:24-27

From the going forth of the command [Cyrus; Ezra 1] to Messiah the Prince ["Palm Sunday" before crucifixion] was 483 years, not days.

JLB
OOPS, I meant years thank you and will go back into my notes and correct that :)

2 Thessalonians 2:6-9
the word "μέσος meso 3319 middle/in the midst of" just seems to be missing from verse 7-8.
Went thru & did the Greek Byzantine NT import yesterday into mysql and its there.

I guess if ya don't like the truth and believe in a lie, changing it to suit your view is of no concern.

the word "μέσος meso 3319 middle/in the midst of" just seems to be missing from verse 7-8.
Went thru & did the Greek Byzantine NT import yesterday into mysql and its there.

I guess if ya don't like the truth and believe in a lie, changing it to suit your view is of no concern.

The truth is, the coming of the Lord to gather His people at the resurrection/rapture, is the same coming of the Lord that destroys the antichrist, [lawless one, man of sin, son of perdition].

I really don't know what this means, or which commentary it came from, or what your point is, or where your link that refers to what you wrote here?

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8

You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free [from deception and lies]

JLB

so you are saying that Satan has been taken out of the way and the son of perdition is revealed?

I really don't know what this means, or which commentary it came from, or what your point is, or where your link that refers to what you wrote here?
so you are saying that Satan has been taken out of the way and the son of perdition is revealed?

If you don't understand then I guess it wasn't for you.
Maybe you should actually look up the original verses you keep repeating over and over.
It's called research.

That is a snark.. Drop them.. reba

Last edited by a moderator:
:wave2Hi Rondmon and welcome to CF
BTW, I am a sister, LOL. Just thought I would through that out there :biggrin2

Hello Sister, Peace and Greeting from our Lord Jesus Christ, my understanding and Study of Daniel's 70 weeks is as follows.

The Prophecy of the 70 weeks as given to Daniel:

"At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew [thee]; for thou [art] greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. { Note, Seventy weeks of punishment is determined by God as punishment for Israels sin against God. Only 69 Weeks have passed according Daniel/Jesus, the other week is yet to come. }

Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm (The Hebrew root word used here for CONFIRM is gabar 1396, meaning to Be Strong, to Prevail or to Act Insolently, this is why we must study the Hebrew, that gives MORE OOMPH to this passage, the Anti-Christ seems to Make Israel make a deal with him !! ) the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the {overspreading of abominations} he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. " Daniel 9: 23-27 { Notice that Daniel prophesies that after 7 followed by 62 weeks or 69 weeks in total, the Messiah will be cut off, but not for himself (of course he died for us). Then of course the City is destroyed, we know Israel was then dispersed around all the world, only to be brought back to life ( Ezekiel's Valley of Dry Bones Prophecy ) in the Last Days. Daniel then says he will make a covenant with many for one week, then he (Anti-Christ) will cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, and make Desolate. The Hebrew words used for overspreading of Abominations is shiqquwts root word 8251 and implies disgusting, filthy, idolatrous.....So the Anti-Christ says he is GOD in the Temple of God and/or erects an Image of the Beast in the Temple (Idolatry) followed by he shall make [it] Desolate, Hebrew Root word used here for Desolate is shamem, it means to stun, devastate, grow numb or stupefy.....Seems the Anti-Christ erects and Image in the Temple and Stuns/devastates Israel with this move. The reason I think this is in the End Times Sister is because of Jesus' own words in Matthew 24: ( And also because the Temple was not destroyed One Week (7 years) after Jesus was crucified. If the 70 Weeks Prophecy had of ended 2000 years ago, then the prophecy would have had to be more than 70 Weeks, because there is 40 years between Jesus death and when the Temple was Destroyed.)

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. { Notice Jesus says stand in the Holy Place, I think it is an Image of the Beast, that is to be Worshiped by all, this Image as per Revelation comes Alive. Whatever it is, that is why Daniel uses the word shamem, and says Israel will be stunned/devastated by shiqquwts or a filthy idol. Also notice this is when those living in Judea are to flee into the wilderness, just like Revelation chapter 12, when the Woman (Israel) flees to the Wilderness and is protected by God. }

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
{ This is where the Tribulation comes from, Jesus said there would never have been, nor ever will be, such a Great Tribulation as this, so hence the word Tribulation is used, and since over 100 Million people were slain in the 20th Century/WW1 and WW2 along with a few dictators, we know this Tribulation period has to be worse than the 20th Century, and nothing that happened 2000 years ago even approaches the death and mayhem of even the 20th Century death and destruction, so Jesus, imho, was not speaking about 2000 years ago, but about the End Times/Last Days, when the Beast will set up shop in a rebuilt Temple.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. {Another clue here, except those days be shortened, no flesh would be saved ( speaking of the End Times and Nuclear war no doubt, 2000 years ago couldn't have been shortened, because we are here 2000 years later, so putting Daniel's prophecy, together with Jesus words/prophecy, we can only come to one conclusion, the Abomination of Desolation happens in the Last Days, at the end of Indignation or Sin, Jesus died for all of our sins no doubt, but sins did not end, and will not end until the Anti-Christ and all his minions are destroyed, and cast into hell fire.

Through my studies, this is how the 70 Weeks break down: (A Week of course is 7 Years)

7 Weeks - This 49 year period is the time where the 'commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem' was given. It would take 49 years to accomplish this, and it began in 445 BC.

62 Weeks - From the end point on the rebuilding of the walls, until Messiah was to be revealed, it would be 62 weeks, or 434 years.

The Last Week - This 7 year period is yet future because God stopped the time-clock when Israel rejected the Messiah and He went to the cross.

Adding the 7 weeks, or 49 years, to the 62 weeks, or 434 years, brings us to a total of exactly 483 from the time that the
commandment went forth to rebuild the walls unto the very day, April 2, 30 AD, that Jesus was paraded through the streets of Jerusalem just prior to going to the cross. ( Note: According to what Calendar you use, give or take a few days, etc.)

Everything happened precisely as Gabriel had told Daniel that it world. The streets and the walls of Jerusalem were
rebuilt in exactly 49 years. And from that day to the day that "Messiah was cut off", a reference to Jesus rejection by His own
people and then execution on the cross, was exactly 434 years. Then, after 483 years of exacting bible prophecy come true,
God stops the clock and began the time of 'the great pause'. All through the bible we read where, because of the rejection
of Jesus as Messiah, God turned to the gentiles. In the Old Testament this was a great mystery, but in the New Testament
that mystery is revealed as the Church. The bible then goes on to say that this is called the 'times of the gentiles' which will
end with the Rapture of the Church. At which point, with the Church taken out of the way, God again turns His attention to
the Jews and Israel, and restarts the clock to begin the final week of Daniel's prophecy. Before we continue, allow me to show
bible verses which demonstrates those points -

Last edited:
Hello Sister, Peace and Greeting from our Lord Jesus Christ, my understanding and Study of Daniel's 70 weeks is as follows.

Jesus rejected by his own people- "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Isaiah 53: 3,4............................

"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not." John 1: 10.11............................

God turns to the Gentiles - "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."Romans 11: 25..........................

"But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by [them that are] no people, [and] by a foolish nation I will anger you." Romans 10: 19.............................

"Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles." Acts 13: 46....................

God turns His attention back to the Jews - "For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?" Romans 11: 15.....................

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. "Romans 11: 26.............................

"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel." Revelation 7: 3,4............................

And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. " Zechariah 12: 9-11.............................

They are many, many more verses I could quote, but these verses hit the nail right on the head regarding
what God has said about what would happen in the end times. So why all this attention to a week that hasn't even
happened yet ? Because if you fail to grasp this "missing" or paused week, then every conclusion you come to after that
will by necessity be off base. Gabriel was telling Daniel very clearly that there would be 3 divisions of time within the 70 weeks,
or 490 years. Paul, in Romans 11: 25, gives us a great clue. He says that the "blindness" of Israel, or the "paused week" would
not end until all the gentiles whom God would have to be saved were saved, or "come in" as he puts it. And that it would
be after this "time of the gentiles" that God would restart the time-clock on the last week. So the times of the gentiles happen during the as yet undetermined period of time that Daniel's 70th week is paused. So far this time period has lasted roughly 2,000 years, but is about to come to an end. What will end the "times of the gentiles" is the Rapture.

There is a time period for the Jews, and for the Gentiles, but they are not the same

Shortly after Jesus went to the cross, and before the New Testament was finished, the event known as the Great Dispersion
happened in Israel, when the Romans set fire to Jerusalem and drove the Jews out to live in the "four corners of the earth."
This occured in the year 70 AD. And all during this time, the period known as the 'time of the gentiles' is taking place, with
the Jews in exile. But Jesus, when asked by His disciples in Matthew 24 about the time of the end days, gave a
prophecy of a time in the future when Israel would be restored as a nation, and the true End Times would begin -

"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation will not pass, till all these things be fulfilled" Matthew 24: 32-34

Jesus was saying that when you would see Israel regathered, an event prophesied in dozens of places in the Bible, then you
would know that that generation would not pass off the scene until all the things He talked about in Matthew 24 were fufilled.
The end times could not of started before 1948, the year that Israel officially became a nation.

Amen, even so, Come Lord Come.

P.S. I didn't mean to go that Long, sorry, but no one can say I am not through.....:lol2

The Last Week - This 7 year period is yet future because God stopped the time-clock when Israel rejected the Messiah and He went to the cross.

The prophetic time clock stopped because it was always going to stop and it was prophesied to stop, as laid out in the word to Daniel.

The 69th week ended when Jesus came into Jerusalem on the donkey and the whole city proclaimed Him as Messiah the son of David.

Remember it was after the 69th week that Messiah was cut off.

Messiah the Prince refers to the Messianic proclamation of the people when Jesus came into the city of Jerusalem, where they cried out Hosanna to the son of David, and laid palm branches down before Him. This event is celebrated even to this day as "Palm Sunday". Hosanna is a Messianic term from psalms 118 that means "save now"! The priest's were angry with the people and asked Jesus to stop them because this was a reference to be made to YHWH.

Psalm 118:21-26
21 I will praise You, For You have answered me, And have become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. 23 This was the Lord's doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity. 26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.

9 Then the multitudes who went before and those who followed cried out, saying: "Hosanna to the Son of David! 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!' Hosanna in the highest!" 10 And when He had come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, "Who is this?" 11 So the multitudes said, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth of Galilee." Matthew 21:9-11

Jesus said if these people don't praise me the stones will cry out. Luke 19:40

This was the prophecy from Daniel being fulfilled and nothing in heaven or on earth was going to stop it from coming to pass!

This event marked the end of the 69th week!

Five days later, after the 69th week, Messiah was "cut off" on Passover.

26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

JLB

Back