Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Pre-trib Rapture is not scriptural

Revelation is entirely allegorical, symbolic, parable.

So you believe the return of Jesus Christ, with His saints, when He comes to gather those who are alive and remain, and destroy the wicked and puts an end to all rule and authority, is symbolic?

JLB

I don't go there for doctrine.

Please don't be so arrogant as to judge others' gifts of spiritual insight when you have demonstrated your own limitations.
You're not packing the gear.

To those of us that want to know what is coming so we will be prepared and not be deceived by those who Satan works through please do not judge us for our hunger to learn what Jesus is teaching us. We all have limitations when it comes to learning as God will only give us what He knows we are ready to receive and then expects us to teach others who have ears to hear. I take Rev very seriously in the literal and Spiritual for after all Jesus gave these teachings to John through an angel to write to the seven Churches in Asia in his time, but not only the seven Churches, but the whole body of Christ until the last day.

So you believe the return of Jesus Christ, with His saints, when He comes to gather those who are alive and remain, and destroy the wicked and puts an end to all rule and authority, is symbolic?
JLB

I believe that is exactly what will happen.

But the conveyances of the "terms and conditions" are allegorical, symbolic and parabolic because the parties and powers in question can not be seen, (the devil and his messengers, the power of evil, deception, spiritual blindness, etc etc), and therefore the information is conveyed by scriptures in allegory, symbolism and parable so that we'd understand what can't be seen.

Deaf, dumb, blind and lame captives of the devil are NOT physical problems, but adverse spiritual problems. Same with being wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked. These are not physically openly apparent issues but adverse spiritual issues.

It will be the same when Jesus comes. The SEAT of AUTHORITY where Jesus will SIT on earth as referenced (in Matt. 25:31) is IN US in ALL HIS UNVEILED GLORY(Col. 1:27, 1 John 3:2) . We will not necessarily physically see Jesus. Jesus will be ALIVE, UNVEILED within us and we will be IDENTICAL to Him as ONE BODY. I'm not even sure what kind of a state or condition that will be quite frankly. Perhaps as Moses and Elijah appeared in the Mount of transfiguration.

Jesus is not going to be sitting in some chair like gold embossed throne set up in a temple in Jerusalem of the middle eastern region as a flesh man, that much is certain to me.

The destruction of the anti-Christ spirit comes prior to the unveiling or "REVEALING" of Christ IN US, which is "the Revelation" itself. God Living IN US. Which is the case of faith in Christ, even now. But the information is blocked out, purposefully DIVINELY hidden.

Last edited:
I believe that is exactly what will happen.

But the conveyances of the "terms and conditions" are allegorical, symbolic and parabolic because the parties and powers in question can not be seen, (the devil and his messengers, the power of evil, deception, spiritual blindness, etc etc), and therefore the information is conveyed by scriptures in allegory, symbolism and parable so that we'd understand what can't be seen.

Deaf, dumb, blind and lame captives of the devil are NOT physical problems, but adverse spiritual problems. Same with being wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked. These are not physically openly apparent issues but adverse spiritual issues.

It will be the same when Jesus comes. The SEAT of AUTHORITY where Jesus will SIT on earth as referenced (in Matt. 25:31) is IN US in ALL HIS UNVEILED GLORY(Col. 1:27, 1 John 3:2) . We will not necessarily physically see Jesus. Jesus will be ALIVE, UNVEILED within us and we will be IDENTICAL to Him as ONE BODY. I'm not even sure what kind of a state or condition that will be quite frankly. Perhaps as Moses and Elijah appeared in the Mount of transfiguration.

Jesus is not going to be sitting in some chair like gold embossed throne set up in a temple in Jerusalem of the middle eastern region as a flesh man, that much is certain to me.

The destruction of the anti-Christ spirit comes prior to the unveiling or "REVEALING" of Christ IN US, which is "the Revelation" itself. God Living IN US. Which is the case of faith in Christ, even now. But the information is blocked out, purposefully DIVINELY hidden.

So you do not think that Zechariah 14:4; Luke 21:27; 1Thessalonians 4:16, Rev 1:7; 19:11-16 are all literal, but only symbolic. What about Thomas who when Jesus had come in all His glory revealed himself to the disciples as they saw Him stand in the midst of them, John 20:24-29.

So you do not think that Zechariah 14:4; Luke 21:27; 1Thessalonians 4:16, Rev 1:7; 19:11-16 are all literal, but only symbolic.

The real question is what makes you think symbolic/allegory/parable/similitude ISN'T real?

There are two types of reality presented in scripture. The reality of the flesh/material world and the reality of The Spiritual world.

In the reality of the spiritual world there is also a sub level reality of the world of adverse spirits.

Now, take these 3 basic components and lay them all on top of each others. Then wonder why it can be confusing to a novice who only tries to see the Spiritual world as material flesh/literal or someone who thinks allegories or parables or similitudes about the way the Spirit sees matters isn't real or literal.

All these things are what makes scripture so fascinating and sometimes difficult.

There are however a lot of rules and signs put up in our behalves along the trail of bread crumbs to help figure these things out and to keep us out of trouble.

What about Thomas who when Jesus had come in all His glory revealed himself to the disciples as they saw Him stand in the midst of them, John 20:24-29.

I might think John had a much different look at Jesus' Glory here:

Rev. 1:
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.-

Doesn't quite sound like the same Jesus that Thomas or the others saw, but it is. Just seen from another aspect:

Rev. 1:
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day,

The real question is what makes you think symbolic/allegory/parable/similitude ISN'T real?

There are two types of reality presented in scripture. The reality of the flesh/material world and the reality of The Spiritual world.

In the reality of the spiritual world there is also a sub level reality of the world of adverse spirits.

Now, take these 3 basic components and lay them all on top of each others. Then wonder why it can be confusing to a novice who only tries to see the Spiritual world as material flesh/literal or someone who thinks allegories or parables or similitudes about the way the Spirit sees matters isn't real or literal.

All these things are what makes scripture so fascinating and sometimes difficult.

There are however a lot of rules and signs put up in our behalves along the trail of bread crumbs to help figure these things out and to keep us out of trouble.

I might think John had a much different look at Jesus' Glory here:

Rev. 1:
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.-

Doesn't quite sound like the same Jesus that Thomas or the others saw, but it is. Just seen from another aspect:

Rev. 1:
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day,

It was a simple yes or no question I asked you.

You stated in post # 1083: We will not necessarily physically see Jesus. Jesus will be ALIVE, UNVEILED within us and we will be IDENTICAL to Him as ONE BODY.

I will ask again, will we or will we not physically see Jesus when He returns as in those scriptures I gave you?

Rev 1 has nothing to do with John 20:24-29 for none of the disciples had yet received the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, but knew that it was Jesus in all His glory stand before them.

Last edited:
It was a simple yes or no question I asked you.

You stated in post # 1083: We will not necessarily physically see Jesus. Jesus will be ALIVE, UNVEILED within us and we will be IDENTICAL to Him as ONE BODY.

I will ask again, will we or will we not physically see Jesus when He returns as in those scriptures I gave you?

Rev 1 has nothing to do with John 20:24-29 for none of the disciples had yet received the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, but knew that it was Jesus in all His glory stand before them.

If you understand the Divine Promise of ONENESS it is unlikely we'd find a physical Jesus. We may be more likely to see the Jesus that John saw.

To those of us that want to know what is coming so we will be prepared
A believer prepares himself by faithfully doing what JESUS said to do.
A believer will be prepared if he is found DOING the "good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph 2:10) when the Lord comes.
Mat 24:45-51 (KJV) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If you want to go chasing after what and when, which Jesus specifically said was not for you to know, then you ignore Jesus' explicit instruction at the peril of your eternal life.

You were created to do good works. (Eph 2:10)
You were told not to bother with when what will happen. (Acts 1:8)
You will be judged according to what you did or did not DO. (Mat 25:31-46)

You have been told.
Your eternal abode, the kingdom of God or the lake of fire, is your choice.
Do His will: inherit the kingdom.
Don't do His will but know all the latest wind of doctrine about who and when and what and where: depart from Him to the eternal fires created for the Devil and his angels.

It's your choice.

If you understand the Divine Promise of ONENESS it is unlikely we'd find a physical Jesus. We may be more likely to see the Jesus that John saw.

John never saw Jesus in Revelations as it was the angel that Jesus sent that gave John these visions while he was in the Spirit, but he did physically see Jesus when he appeared to the disciples in John 20:19. Here's a hint, the door was locked so they had to physically see Jesus appearing before them unless Jesus had a key to unlock the door.

Seriously! You are describing Rev 11:15 as a restoration. I would like to know to what era are kingdoms being restored? Perhaps you can't answer the question. Is Gen 1-4 about kingdoms or people? Isaiah 14 is figurative language about Babylon. Ezekiel 28 contains figurative language about Tyrus.

Rev 11:15 ¶ And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.​

I believe Rev 11:15 is describing something brand new, not a restoration to the way things were once before.
It's the beginning of the kingdoms of God that have always been His, but have been destroyed by Satan's reign of evil in it. In the end God will restore all things back to how it was in the beginning as it will be in the end. Genesis 1:1, Rev 21:1. The kingdoms and nations are His people who He was once pleased with and set on earth as its caregivers, but then it repented God that He created man, Genesis 6:6. Isaiah 14:12, 13 is why Babylon in the OT was destroyed and mystery Babylon in Rev chapter 17, 18 will be destroyed. Ezekiel 28:11-19 is a dual reference of Satan and the prince of Tyrus as Satan worked his evil through him.

Rev21:1 speaks a new heaven and earth, not a restoration of the old. What Kingdoms were once pleasing to God? Where does God say He was pleased by them. Whatever you might think they were, they don't currently exist, so they can't be 'the kingdoms of this world', and they are not coming back, which was the whole point of the flood.

JLB
Jesus will come and gather all nations before Him. (Mat 25:31-32) That includes all of humanity, saints and sinners, past and present at that time.

I am unsure of what you mean by "destroy the wicked." The visions of the Apocalypse are of warfare in which the enemies of the Lord are slaughtered. That is a physical death. And, since that is a physical death, they will be resurrected for the judgment.

Rev 21:24 indicates that there will still be rulers on the earth even after the creation of a new heavens and earth and the coming of the new Jerusalem.
"And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

John never saw Jesus in Revelations
Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ,..........

Rev 1:12-18 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast; his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters; in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, "Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one; I died, and behold I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. (That's Jesus)

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and lo, in heaven an open door! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, (That was the voice of Jesus) said, "Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this."

John most definitely saw Jesus.

A believer prepares himself by faithfully doing what JESUS said to do.
A believer will be prepared if he is found DOING the "good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Eph 2:10) when the Lord comes.
Mat 24:45-51 (KJV) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If you want to go chasing after what and when, which Jesus specifically said was not for you to know, then you ignore Jesus' explicit instruction at the peril of your eternal life.

You were created to do good works. (Eph 2:10)
You were told not to bother with when what will happen. (Acts 1:8)
You will be judged according to what you did or did not DO. (Mat 25:31-46)

You have been told.
Your eternal abode, the kingdom of God or the lake of fire, is your choice.
Do His will: inherit the kingdom.
Don't do His will but know all the latest wind of doctrine about who and when and what and where: depart from Him to the eternal fires created for the Devil and his angels.

It's your choice.

I have asked you before not to cut off part of my sentences so you can make your point.

I said: To those of us that want to know what is coming so we will be prepared and not be deceived by those who Satan works through.

Many people do good works, but yet are none of Christ, Matthew 7:21-23. We prepare ourselves to be the Bride of Christ as we follow the will of God, but yet also need to be aware of the wiles of Satan who as a roaring lion seeking to whom he can devour, 1Peter 5:8. If we do not know the enemy that Satan works through then we can be taken by the enemy as in taking its mark.

If God did not want us to know those end of days revelations that are not that hard to understand He would have never given them to John to write to the seven Churches (we the body of Christ).

John never saw Jesus in Revelations as it was the angel that Jesus sent that gave John these visions while he was in the Spirit,

That's pretty funny. Might suggest a closer read:

"And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

If God did not want us to know those end of days
Once again, Jesus said it was none of our business at Acts 1:8.
I know that upsets your playtime of making up fantasies about when and where and who and what but that's what Jesus did tell you.
revelations that are not that hard to understand He would have never given them to John to write to the seven Churches (we the body of Christ).
The seven letters do not tell us anything about when the "end days" would come.
They contain instructions to the churches as to what they needed to do.
You may think the Apocalypse isn't that hard to understand but you just got that easy part 100% wrong.
Impressive.

Rev21:1 speaks a new heaven and earth, not a restoration of the old. What Kingdoms were once pleasing to God? Where does God say He was pleased by them. Whatever you might think they were, they don't currently exist, so they can't be 'the kingdoms of this world', and they are not coming back, which was the whole point of the flood.

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
The earth was Gods kingdom in the beginning until sin separated His kingdom into many nations that were ruled by wickedness. God will restore the earth as He cleanses the old with fire making all things new again as God is not going to destroy that of what He created in the beginning.

Isaiah 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

2 Peter 3:10 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Jesus will come and gather all nations before Him. (Mat 25:31-32) That includes all of humanity, saints and sinners, past and present at that time.

Nope.

Those are "nations", as in Gentile's, [which probably shocked His very Jewish Disciples] who will be judged along with the Jews who are His servants.

All these before His throne are His servants.

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
Matthew 25:31-32

The wicked were destroyed, or gathered up by the angels to be burned.

39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! Matthew 13:39-43

The context of Matthew 25:31-32 is that of His servants, as He is the Sheppard of both the sheep and the goats.

He starts the context, back in Matthew 24:45, about "His servants" and the judgement He will judge them by when He returns.

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 24:45-51

Chapter 25 -

14 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country,who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them. 15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents. 17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also. 18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord’s money. 19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.

20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’22 He also who had received two talents came and said, ‘Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.’ 23 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’ 26 “But his lord answered and said to him, You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. 28 Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.

29 ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Matthew 25:14-34

Again, the context of Matthew 25:31-32 is about His servants, of whom some will inherit the kingdom of God, which is to say... enter in to the joy of the Lord.

Whereas His servants, who did not inherit the kingdom of God, will be assigned with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth... which is being sentenced to the everlasting fires of hell with the devil and his angels.

The unbelievers, and the lawless, the tares, who were never His, will be gathered up by the angels and thrown into the fire.

JLB

Last edited:
Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ,..........

Rev 1:12-18 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast; his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters; in his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth issued a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, "Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one; I died, and behold I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. (That's Jesus)

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and lo, in heaven an open door! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, (That was the voice of Jesus) said, "Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this."

John most definitely saw Jesus.

Yes, it is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to John by the one like the son of man, emphasis on like, being the angel Jesus sent in Rev 1:1.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

That's pretty funny. Might suggest a closer read:

"And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"

I will give the the same as I gave Jim and also add that John was in the Spirit while given these visions while he was on the isle of Patmos and not up in the third heaven. Might suggest the same to you to read it word for word and understand what it means to be in the Spirit.

Rev 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Yes, it is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to John by the one like the son of man, emphasis on like, being the angel Jesus sent in Rev 1:1.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Once again, Jesus said it was none of our business at Acts 1:8.
I know that upsets your playtime of making up fantasies about when and where and who and what but that's what Jesus did tell you.

The seven letters do not tell us anything about when the "end days" would come.
They contain instructions to the churches as to what they needed to do.
You may think the Apocalypse isn't that hard to understand but you just got that easy part 100% wrong.
Impressive.

Where does Jesus say it's none of our business in Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

There were not seven letters, but many letters written to the seven Churches.

Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Back