Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

ex pre-tribulation rapture Christians?

actually this is the ascenscion for he told mary that he hadnt ascended to the father and wasnt glorified.

acts 1

8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Yup

He had not ascended so Mary wasn't to touch him. Eight days later Thomas was told to touch Him. Stands to reason He ascended doesn't it?

several problems with that. the audience of matthew 24 was the church and the lord was talking about ad 70 in some events. though i do believe that a scattering will occur again as the state isreal must also be saved from her enemies

herein lies a problem for you if the jews arent all there in the nation of isreal, then is it possible that you and i might not see the rapture?

me think so.we may be dead. when the ac turns on isreal and commits the abomonation of desolation they flee jersusalem. meaning that they likely are hunted down and kiled by the ac and other men under his control.

that must happen and also for a nation to return the capital must be in total control of the state.jews dont control all of jersusalem. so if the ac gives them jerusalem they have to get the temple built first.

that hasnt happened yet as the jews know the cost of such an endeavor. so either the ac convinces the muslims to ceded isreal their part of jerusalem or they take it by force.

You Quote:
several problems with that. the audience of matthew 24 was the church and the lord was talking about ad 70 in some events. though i do believe that a scattering will occur again as the state isreal must also be saved from her enemies

My Reply:
No Jason,.that is probally what someone told you and you are just going by what you were told.

Look Jason,...The 70 weeks are for Daniels people...and who are Daniels people?

Answer: The Jewish Race.

Allow me to reveal a clue to you that most people have not realized.

The Apostals asked Jesus,..Lord Matthew 18:21
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
22Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

Jason what He is pointing out is the number ..490 times....that is exactly the same length of time that God has given to the Jewish race in the Daniel 9;24 prophecy of the 490 degree given to Daniels people.
24“Seventy ‘sevens’c are decreed for your people and your holy city to finishd transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.e
There are a multitude of clues throughout the bible that reveal a pre-trib rapture.

You Quote:
herein lies a problem for you if the jews arent all there in the nation of isreal, then is it possible that you and i might not see the rapture?

My reply:
Your statement has nothing to do with the timing of the rapture.
The rapture will occur when the "Fulness of the Gentiles has Come in>

It is not about a day or an hour,..but it is about when that last person accepts Jesus in their heart..Only God knows who that last person will be that will make up the body of Christ.

yes. so that means he is coming back.

im sorry. wow i dint realise how off the pre-tribber are! thats almost like another gospel they teach. the ones i know dont put it that way it all. they lost in the trib come to christ the same way we do and are able to resist the devil with the same power. yes i heard some pastors touch on that but most say that the church is gone but not the holy spirit.

You Quote:

My Reply:
No Jason,.that is probally what someone told you and you are just going by what you were told.

Look Jason,...The 70 weeks are for Daniels people...and who are Daniels people?

Answer: The Jewish Race.

Allow me to reveal a clue to you that most people have not realized.

The Apostals asked Jesus,..Lord Matthew 18:21
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
22Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

Jason what He is pointing out is the number ..490 times....that is exactly the same length of time that God has given to the Jewish race in the Daniel 9;24 prophecy of the 490 degree given to Daniels people.
24“Seventy ‘sevens’c are decreed for your people and your holy city to finishd transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.e
There are a multitude of clues throughout the bible that reveal a pre-trib rapture.

You Quote:

My reply:
Your statement has nothing to do with the timing of the rapture.
The rapture will occur when the "Fulness of the Gentiles has Come in>

It is not about a day or an hour,..but it is about when that last person accepts Jesus in their heart..Only God knows who that last person will be that will make up the body of Christ.
luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

so when the church is removed the jersusalem is set free?not according to my gospel.

are you quoting from a schofield bible??

the times of the gentiles ends when christ returns to reign in jersusalem

and wow that one one forgiveness has nothing to do with eschatology.

yes. so that means he is coming back.

im sorry. wow i dint realise how off the pre-tribber are! thats almost like another gospel they teach. the ones i know dont put it that way it all. they lost in the trib come to christ the same way we do and are able to resist the devil with the same power. yes i heard some pastors touch on that but most say that the church is gone but not the holy spirit.

You Quote:
but most say that the church is gone but not the holy spirit.

My Reply:
Maybe you will listen to some scripture and logic.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
1.Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
2.The devils believe that Jesus is Lord and they tremble!
3.Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:
and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. ...
4.And the Lord said, "If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this
mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and be planted in the sea'; and it would obey you. ...
5.And upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!
Again!..."Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Now try to imagine,......The Bride of Jesus Christ had just wittnessed with their own eyes,....a 7 year covenant had been confirmed between the anti-christ and Israel!
The Brides faith, which today seems to be smaller than a mustard seed,...would be transformed overnite into a faith larger than a mountain!
You would have millions of super Billy Grahams running loose on the earth!
Well,....Today,the anti-christ or the false prophet cannot perform one miracle,or take center stage, until the Bride has been caught up out of this world!!!
He is no match for us today and absolutely would not be any match to a Bride who had just wittnessed a 7 year covenant confirmed between Israel and the anti-christ.
We know that the holy spirit is omnipresent and was present before the creation of the world.
The old testament saints,..where worthy of heaven when they had lived and died in faith.Their works followed them.King David cried out that the Holy Spirit would not be taken from him when he had committed adultery.Under the Mosiac Law,....if you committed one sin,...then it was like committing them all.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
The comforter is the Holy Spirit, but yet keep in mind that the Holy spirit is omnipresent.
This means that the Holy Spirit(Comforter)had a special task to do on earth!
And on the day of Pentecost,...The church age was born!
Each person who comes to the cross of calvary and ask's the Lord into their heart,...the Holy Spirit seals them with the promise.
And when the Comforter 's task is completed on this earth,...The Bride which hinders the revealing of the son of perdition,....is taken out of the way.
The church age will be over,the bride caught up into the air to meet the Lord.
The Holy spirit is still omnipresent,...and those who were left behind will have one of the greatest incentives the world has ever wittnessed to come to Christ Jesus...THE RAPTURE!.
But things will revert back to the way it was before the church age had began on the day of Pentecost.
The Lord makes it clear that during the Great Tribulation,the Martyred Tribulation Saints will be a multitude that no man could number. Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit,
that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
There will be some trib saints that will survive the Great Tribulation.
They will be allowed into the millenium based on their works of faith.
For just as the body without the spirit is dead,
so also faith without works is dead. ...
There will be a Sheep and Goat Judgement.
There are some who are looking for the anti-christ first,...meaning that their focus is not really on Jesus the Christ.
Instead some but not all, thrive on self and think that you can depend on their own self to survive the tribulation.Some think that they are going to make a big splash of popularity during the tribulation.They seem to think that it's all about them.Some think that they can prove to Jesus that by laying their life down as a martyred saint that they will have proven their self worthy.It's like they are saying to him,..."Hey, look at me!....It's as though they are saying that His grace is not sufficient enough for them.It's as though they are trying to earn their way into heaven, when all along the Lord had paid that price on the Cross of Calvary.Peter walked on the water with the Lord, but for a second, Peter took his eyes off of the Lord and saw those big tribulation waves, and fear came into his heart and when fear came, then came doubt, and then no faith, and then Peter sank.There are some that think that they can store up a lot of supplies to get them through the tribulation.But that is not what the Lord had intended and it shows what little faith that they have.
The following is very true.
Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Mat 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Mat 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

Mat 6:28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

Mat 6:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mat 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?

Mat 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Mat 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mat 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.
So maybe some will say,..."Well the Lord will keep us from the wrath during the tribulation.
I would not call the death of tribulation saints that no man could number, a scenerio of being protected.Obviously,the Lord had the Bride in mind and not the tribulation saints.
Anyone reading this who has asked for discernment can see the true nature and what is in the Lords heart for His people.
Some claim that when the Lord descends on the earth at the end of the tribulation,...that the alive and the dead will receive immortal bodies.They will quote Matthew 24;31 and say;...The angels will gather us up to meet the Lord in the air.
Think about the following;...The Lord Jesus said;that we neither marry nor are we given in marriage in heaven and we will be like the angels!... ..ANGELS can travel at the speed of thought, fly here, fly there.What I am pointing out is we, the Bride, when we receive our immortal bodies will not need angels to catch us up to meet the Lord in the air! Only the Elect like Jews and trib saints who are still in their natural bodies will need angels to

When the Lord Arose from the Dead,..many came out of their graves,..Then,..there is a pre-trib rapture,..where all the dead and alive are raptured,..and then,...there is a resurrection shortly after armageddon,..all these are considered as the First resurrection in kind,..the shadow type for this can be found in the Jewish agricultural harvest. David Reagan

When the Lord ascended,...The angels said that He would return in like manner.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.​

But then no pre-millinialist can lay honest claim the the resurrection teaching of Jesus Christ.

well i can read my bible i am not illiterate

matthew 24 verse one and two

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down

hmm arent the disciples that asked these questions the church?or a part of it?

yup in light of what peter was told

thou art peter and upon this rock shall i build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against that.

peter was most certian a part of the church as he lead the disciples in acts on some occasions. so were the others.

jesus told them to baptise in the name of the son , the father, and the holy spirit. and to make disciples of all nations.

that implies a church function.

luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

so when the church is removed the jersusalem is set free?not according to my gospel.

are you quoting from a schofield bible??

the times of the gentiles ends when christ returns to reign in jersusalem

and wow that one one forgiveness has nothing to do with eschatology.

:)Jason your somewhat a little confused here,..The "Fulness of the Gentiles and the "Times of the Gentiles" are two different events.

1.Fulness of the Gentiles
Lest you be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. (Romans 11:25)
Reborn first in unbelief (Ezek. 37:8) Israel would remain partially estranged from God until the gentile Church reached its full complement (predetermined number) and arrived at its destination. (The Greek word translated "fullness" was a nautical term often used to describe the full complement of crew and cargo necessary to accomplish a ship's mission. The ship couldn't sail till those requirements were met. The one translated "come in" means to arrive at a designated place.) Then the veil would be pulled back as God revealed Himself to them again. As we saw above, He will use Ezekiel's battle to begin this by renewing the Old Covenant with them, later transitioning Israel from the Old Covenant to the New during the Great Tribulation. (Zech 12:10) Remember, if they didn't go back to the Old covenant first, they wouldn't need a Temple. He's picking them up where they left off.
After they finished speaking, James replied, "Brothers, listen to me. Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name. And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,
'After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things known from of old.'
(Acts 15:13-18)

2."Times of the Gentiles"
They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. (Luke 21:24)
When Jerusalem became a Jewish city again in 1967, it was a signal that the era of Gentile Dominion, begun with Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon, was finally coming to an end. For 2500 years, gentile nations had been running things on Earth, but now events would begin to draw Israel to the forefront once again.

You Quote:
but most say that the church is gone but not the holy spirit.

My Reply:
Maybe you will listen to some scripture and logic.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
1.Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
2.The devils believe that Jesus is Lord and they tremble!
3.Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:
and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. ...
4.And the Lord said, "If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this
mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and be planted in the sea'; and it would obey you. ...
5.And upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it!
Again!..."Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
Now try to imagine,......The Bride of Jesus Christ had just wittnessed with their own eyes,....a 7 year covenant had been confirmed between the anti-christ and Israel!
The Brides faith, which today seems to be smaller than a mustard seed,...would be transformed overnite into a faith larger than a mountain!
You would have millions of super Billy Grahams running loose on the earth!
Well,....Today,the anti-christ or the false prophet cannot perform one miracle,or take center stage, until the Bride has been caught up out of this world!!!
He is no match for us today and absolutely would not be any match to a Bride who had just wittnessed a 7 year covenant confirmed between Israel and the anti-christ.
We know that the holy spirit is omnipresent and was present before the creation of the world.
The old testament saints,..where worthy of heaven when they had lived and died in faith.Their works followed them.King David cried out that the Holy Spirit would not be taken from him when he had committed adultery.Under the Mosiac Law,....if you committed one sin,...then it was like committing them all.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
The comforter is the Holy Spirit, but yet keep in mind that the Holy spirit is omnipresent.
This means that the Holy Spirit(Comforter)had a special task to do on earth!
And on the day of Pentecost,...The church age was born!
Each person who comes to the cross of calvary and ask's the Lord into their heart,...the Holy Spirit seals them with the promise.
And when the Comforter 's task is completed on this earth,...The Bride which hinders the revealing of the son of perdition,....is taken out of the way.
The church age will be over,the bride caught up into the air to meet the Lord.
The Holy spirit is still omnipresent,...and those who were left behind will have one of the greatest incentives the world has ever wittnessed to come to Christ Jesus...THE RAPTURE!.
But things will revert back to the way it was before the church age had began on the day of Pentecost.
The Lord makes it clear that during the Great Tribulation,the Martyred Tribulation Saints will be a multitude that no man could number. Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit,
that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
There will be some trib saints that will survive the Great Tribulation.
They will be allowed into the millenium based on their works of faith.
For just as the body without the spirit is dead,
so also faith without works is dead. ...
There will be a Sheep and Goat Judgement.
There are some who are looking for the anti-christ first,...meaning that their focus is not really on Jesus the Christ.
Instead some but not all, thrive on self and think that you can depend on their own self to survive the tribulation.Some think that they are going to make a big splash of popularity during the tribulation.They seem to think that it's all about them.Some think that they can prove to Jesus that by laying their life down as a martyred saint that they will have proven their self worthy.It's like they are saying to him,..."Hey, look at me!....It's as though they are saying that His grace is not sufficient enough for them.It's as though they are trying to earn their way into heaven, when all along the Lord had paid that price on the Cross of Calvary.Peter walked on the water with the Lord, but for a second, Peter took his eyes off of the Lord and saw those big tribulation waves, and fear came into his heart and when fear came, then came doubt, and then no faith, and then Peter sank.There are some that think that they can store up a lot of supplies to get them through the tribulation.But that is not what the Lord had intended and it shows what little faith that they have.
The following is very true.
Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Mat 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Mat 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

Mat 6:28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

Mat 6:29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Mat 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith?

Mat 6:31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Mat 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Mat 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.
So maybe some will say,..."Well the Lord will keep us from the wrath during the tribulation.
I would not call the death of tribulation saints that no man could number, a scenerio of being protected.Obviously,the Lord had the Bride in mind and not the tribulation saints.
Anyone reading this who has asked for discernment can see the true nature and what is in the Lords heart for His people.
Some claim that when the Lord descends on the earth at the end of the tribulation,...that the alive and the dead will receive immortal bodies.They will quote Matthew 24;31 and say;...The angels will gather us up to meet the Lord in the air.
Think about the following;...The Lord Jesus said;that we neither marry nor are we given in marriage in heaven and we will be like the angels!... ..ANGELS can travel at the speed of thought, fly here, fly there.What I am pointing out is we, the Bride, when we receive our immortal bodies will not need angels to catch us up to meet the Lord in the air! Only the Elect like Jews and trib saints who are still in their natural bodies will need angels to

really the satanic incarnates are no match for the church?

ok why then is homosexuality on the rise?
why did abortion come to fruition in christian america
why did God get kicked out of school?
why did the ten commandments go?

i am old enough to recall prayer in school and the ten commandments. we failed God on that one. so it must be the holy spirit not the church restraining.

why is it that many churches of today are sounding like the world and letting gays teach and preach.

now before you say ah the falling away. well newsflash this is a cycle of sorts or should i once again bring shameful christian acts of violence and murders of jews and each other and the native americans into the light?

:)Jason your somewhat a little confused here,..The "Fulness of the Gentiles and the "Times of the Gentiles" are two different events.

1.Fulness of the Gentiles
Lest you be wise in your own conceits, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. (Romans 11:25)
Reborn first in unbelief (Ezek. 37:8) Israel would remain partially estranged from God until the gentile Church reached its full complement (predetermined number) and arrived at its destination. (The Greek word translated "fullness" was a nautical term often used to describe the full complement of crew and cargo necessary to accomplish a ship's mission. The ship couldn't sail till those requirements were met. The one translated "come in" means to arrive at a designated place.) Then the veil would be pulled back as God revealed Himself to them again. As we saw above, He will use Ezekiel's battle to begin this by renewing the Old Covenant with them, later transitioning Israel from the Old Covenant to the New during the Great Tribulation. (Zech 12:10) Remember, if they didn't go back to the Old covenant first, they wouldn't need a Temple. He's picking them up where they left off.
After they finished speaking, James replied, "Brothers, listen to me. Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name. And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,
'After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things known from of old.' (Acts 15:13-18)

2."Times of the Gentiles"
They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. (Luke 21:24)
When Jerusalem became a Jewish city again in 1967, it was a signal that the era of Gentile Dominion, begun with Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon, was finally coming to an end. For 2500 years, gentile nations had been running things on Earth, but now events would begin to draw Israel to the forefront once again.

really jersusalem is in isreal control so they can just walk over knock down the temple of the mount and no problems?rightttttttttttttt.

they cant build a temple yet there thus that means that the times of the gentiles arent fulfilled.do you really think the arab nations wouldnt just stand by and let them descrate a muslim holy site?

they are being restrained by the gentile un and surrounding arab nations. isreal cant do what it wants and neither can the us.

romans 11:25 kjv

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

they are one and the same.

tell me what has caused the jews not just build the temple these days?

so either the anti-christ makes peace and then they can build or the lord does it himself.

if the later then you have a problem the fact that gentiles are still in control of the temple in the trib . i was taught the nation of isreal trust the ac to allow them to build the temple. but then agian that would turn on them. as he declares himself GOD.

then they realise opps.its 3.5 yrs of peace then 3.5 yrs of death and hell and so on. the later is when the ac pronounces he is GOD.

and when he does the jews per that battle where the lord defends jerusalem and in zech 9 at dire straights as they realised they are no match for the army of satan.

thus satan via gentile forces is in control of isreal then. as he scatters them.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
But then no pre-millinialist can lay honest claim the the resurrection teaching of Jesus Christ.
You should expand on your intended meaning of what you are trying to convey here.

really jersusalem is in isreal control so they can just walk over knock down the temple of the mount and no problems?rightttttttttttttt.

they cant build a temple yet there thus that means that the times of the gentiles arent fulfilled.do you really think the arab nations wouldnt just stand by and let them descrate a muslim holy site?

they are being restrained by the gentile un and surrounding arab nations. isreal cant do what it wants and neither can the us.

romans 11:25 kjv

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

they are one and the same.

tell me what has caused the jews not just build the temple these days?

so either the anti-christ makes peace and then they can build or the lord does it himself.

if the later then you have a problem the fact that gentiles are still in control of the temple in the trib . i was taught the nation of isreal trust the ac to allow them to build the temple. but then agian that would turn on them. as he declares himself GOD.

then they realise opps.its 3.5 yrs of peace then 3.5 yrs of death and hell and so on. the later is when the ac pronounces he is GOD.

and when he does the jews per that battle where the lord defends jerusalem and in zech 9 at dire straights as they realised they are no match for the army of satan.

thus satan via gentile forces is in control of isreal then. as he scatters them.

You Quote:

My Reply:
You give the Islamic nations too much credit,..when in the very near future,..Islam will be a thing of the past.
The combination of Isaiah 17;1 and Ezekiel 38 will be the death knell of Islam.
And then ...tell me who would stop Israel from building the third temple?
:lol...No one!

You Quote:

My Reply:
You give the Islamic nations too much credit,..when in the very near future,..Islam will be a thing of the past.
'Very near' is a term pre-millenialist use with astrological elasticity.

You're makeing a very bold claim, can you define 'very near future' in concrete terms?

Because I am not for all certain what you are saying here.
Ok. When did Jesus say the resurrection would come?

Why dont you submit to what Jesus said?

What is the value of any scheme that fails to conform to the personally spoken teaching of Jesus Christ?

really the satanic incarnates are no match for the church?

ok why then is homosexuality on the rise?
why did abortion come to fruition in christian america
why did God get kicked out of school?
why did the ten commandments go?

i am old enough to recall prayer in school and the ten commandments. we failed God on that one. so it must be the holy spirit not the church restraining.

why is it that many churches of today are sounding like the world and letting gays teach and preach.

now before you say ah the falling away. well newsflash this is a cycle of sorts or should i once again bring shameful christian acts of violence and murders of jews and each other and the native americans into the light?

LOL...If it were not the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit,...Hitler would have succeeded in killing every jew on the face of the earth as so that the Lord could not return when He heard the Jewish race say..."Blessed is He that comes in the name of the lord."

As concerning the falling away,..these are those who0 were going to church but were never saved...basicly were playing church and were fence sitters.
That is occurring today,..the opposite occurs once the pre-trib rapture comes to pass.revelation 7;
9After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb

10 Reasons Why ‘This Generation’ Doesn’t Mean ‘My First-Century Audience’

1. Because Christ told the Jews the Great Tribulation would begin when they saw the abomination of desolation (spoken of by Daniel the prophet) stand in the Holy Place (Matt. 24: 15).
The A/D was not a man, it was Rome's legions:
{20} "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. Luke 21:20 (NASB)
Because there was no visible coming of Christ in the first century.
He didn't say His coming would be visible to the whole earth. He said it would be visible to those in “the land” of Judea, including Jerusalem:
{30} And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the land lament, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Matthew 24:30 (Darby)
Who are the “tribes of the land?”
{10} "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. Zechariah 12:10 (NASB)
Not about us. Not in the least.
There is not one instance in Scripture in which a certain generation of Israelites was singled out to receive teachings that would expire when they ‘passed away.’
Except, of course, for the one to whom Jesus was sent and was addressing? The one that crucified Him?
{31} "So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. {32} "Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers. {33} "You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell? {34} "Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, {35} so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. {36} "Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. Matthew 23:31-36 (NASB)
{34} "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. Matthew 24:34 (NASB)

{29} As the crowds were increasing, He began to say, "This generation is a wicked generation; it seeks for a sign, and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah. Luke 11:29 (NASB)

{24} When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, "I am innocent of this Man's blood; see to that yourselves." {25} And all the people said, "His blood shall be on us and on our children!" Matthew 27:24-25 (NASB)

I'm wondering...what part of "you" and "this generation" isn't clicking for you?

Post is long...more is coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. When did Jesus say the resurrection would come?

Why dont you submit to what Jesus said?

What is the value of any scheme that fails to conform to the personally spoken teaching of Jesus Christ?
LOL...I do not have a problem with this...The last day....So what is your point?

You Quote:

My Reply:
sigh.that means the rapture has no effect thus negates,
and uh russia has by proxy attacked isreal through islamic states.

or shall i post the russian armored used in the six day war or aircraft.i just watched a video on jewish pilots.

so unless the ac controls that reall well that still means that jerusalem till his doing so isnt in control of the nation of isreal thus negating you argument of of the times of the gentiles ending in 1967.

they have to get a gentile or outside national gentile force to pressure the surrounding nations to let isreal build.this does mean that the gentiles are still in control.

Back