Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Explain Galatians 2:15-21

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Col 2:16-17 is talking about vegetarianism (those who are offended by the idea of eating meat), those who are offended by the consumption of wine and/or strong drink (like the Baptists today) and the conflicting calanders used by different Pharasiac Rabbis not only then, but even today in Judaism.

My point is that we have liberty in Christ, (the body is of Christ).

Agruments over the Sat. or Sunday sabbeth, etc are temporal not spiritual. Personally, I do not think that any day of the week is anymore holy than any other. Everyday is the Lord's and everyday we are to knowledge Him and everyday we are to rest in Him.

So you consider the law of God to be bondage? I have heard this theology so many, many times. While I absolutely despise Hitler and all that he did, he was wise in one regard when he said, "No matter how far-fetched it is, if you tell a lie loud enough, long enough and often enough, the people will believe it." Now think for a moment with all theology set aside: was Israel a free nation that was brought INTO bondage under the Law of God? No, just the opposite: Israel was brought OUT of bondage (redeemed from Egypt) and were made into a FREE nation with a righteous “constitution.”

On a side note, we the people of the United States of America are considered to have the most liberty (freedom) in the world, YET we have far more laws on the books than any other country on the globe! Thus, without law, there can be no freedom!(Not to mention the fact that our founding fathers based the constitution of the U.S. on TORAH principles!)

And since every subject the Messiah (and Apostles) teach comes right out of the Torah (including the Altar), what do you think the difference is between these "2" laws? I can tell you right now, there is no difference.... aside from the promise that the whole law will be written on our hearts instead of on stone.

Your arguement is not with me my friend it is with Paul. Please back up your position with scripture from the New Testament that supports your view.
I'm beginning to think you have none.

So you consider the law of God to be bondage? I have heard this theology so many, many times. While I absolutely despise Hitler and all that he did, he was wise in one regard when he said, "No matter how far-fetched it is, if you tell a lie loud enough, long enough and often enough, the people will believe it." Now think for a moment with all theology set aside: was Israel a free nation that was brought INTO bondage under the Law of God? No, just the opposite: Israel was brought OUT of bondage (redeemed from Egypt) and were made into a FREE nation with a righteous “constitution.”

On a side note, we the people of the United States of America are considered to have the most liberty (freedom) in the world, YET we have far more laws on the books than any other country on the globe! Thus, without law, there can be no freedom!(Not to mention the fact that our founding fathers based the constitution of the U.S. on TORAH principles!)

And since every subject the Messiah (and Apostles) teach comes right out of the Torah (including the Altar), what do you think the difference is between these "2" laws? I can tell you right now, there is no difference.... aside from the promise that the whole law will be written on our hearts instead of on stone.

Israel was brought out of physical bondage in Egypt. We speak here of spiritual bondage.

What was the purpose of the law, because of the transgressions of the people until the seed would come.
Have you no confidence that the Holy Spirit dwelling in the christian is sufficient?

Acts 20:25-32

King James Version (KJV)

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Please give me a scripture that says the law will build you up and give you a inheritance among them which are sanctified.

The difference is in the workings. The Law of Moses was that of man working to please God. The Law of Love in our hearts is the working of the Holy Spirit dwelling in us.

Do you not know that you cannot put new wine in old wine skins, for the old will break and both will be lost.
Do you not know that you cannot sew new cloth to old cloth for the new will rent the old. ( This is just what happened at the cross and in the temple when Christ died.)

Man cannot live in two covenants either the new will stand strong and the old be rent or in his confusion all will be lost.

Galatians 5:1
King James Version (KJV)

5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Galatians 1:6-10
King James Version (KJV)
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you,and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Galatians 5:2-6
King James Version (KJV)
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised,Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Galatians 2:4-5
King James Version (KJV)

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, thatthey might bring us into bondage:
5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

Galatians 6:17
King James Version (KJV)

17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Galatians 5:13
King James Version (KJV)

13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only usenot liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
We see in 1:6-10 and in 2:4-5, that there were those tryingto bring the gospel believers back under the yoke of bondage. Paul stresses thathe cannot allow this. They are to remember the gospel of grace and not allow it to be corrupted.

In 5:13 he tells them not to use the liberty that they have for an occasion to sin, but to love and serve.
It appears that these false brothern (Judaizers) were trying to discredit Paul 6:17 as well as challenge his understanding of the gospel andalso to claim that his doctrine would lead to people thinking they could just go on living lives full of sin.

It's interesting to note that the very same accusations are brought against christian grace teachers today.
Galatians 3:24-25
King James Version (KJV)

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster

For all saved born again, if you will, christians the law has accomplished it's purpose for us. The christian Jews are no longer under the law and the Gentiles never were, unless they put themselves there by their own foolishness and even then it just flat does not apply.

Where does it say that the law brings a man to repentence? I don't think you can find it. The law is simply to prove to man that he has disobeyed God and so is a sinner. But it is the "love of God that brings a man to repentence."

Natural man loves religion and being religious. He may be religious about God or he can be just as religious about Sunday football or money. Man likes something he can do and take credit for what he does. Grace leaves no room for this. If we are considered righteous by God it is because of Christ in us. If we do righteous works that God considers to be righteous it is only because of Christ in us. His faith, His righteousness, we are left with nothing to boast about. So what good is the law to us. For in the law is religion and pride and boasting. Or it can be the one that is always in self-pity because the try so hard to be good. The man of law can look in the mirror and see a self-righteous (self-centered) Pharisee starring back.

The law itself is holy given by God for a certain purpose.

I think the scriptures are very clear! I dont see how anyone can read the scriptures and come up with some of the things that are being put forward as truth.

Paul said that a true minister does not handle the Word of God with deception. Now again I ask what part of every jot and tittle did Christ not fulfill?

Personally, I do not think that any day of the week is anymore holy than any other.
Gen 2:3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, (made it HOLY) because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

Your arguement is not with me my friend it is with Paul.
I have no conflict with Paul because he teaches EXACTLY what Moses, the Prophets and the Messiah teach. But because he was a Torah EXPERT, coming out from the tutelage of the renowned Rabbi Gamaliel (Acts 22:3) he taught at a much higher level of understanding instead of just the plain sense. (Which is why 2 Pete 3:16 says that in his letters are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction." If one has a solid Hebrew understanding of the Torah and Prophets, Paul is the Einstein of the mathmatical world. (Yet he doesn't hold a candle in the wind compared to the Messiah!) But if one has only a western culture midset, one misses the point he is making and then distorts it to match one's theology. Thus, my conflict is not with Paul, but with any theology that twists scripture around to say the Law of God has been done away with, completely over-riding the Messiah Himself who testifies it is eternal.

Please back up your position with scripture from the New Testament that supports yourview. I'm beginning to think you have none.
I have been using the New Testament to back up my view. But to use it as the only source of instruction is not how man lives. The Messiah said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. (He is quoting Deut 8:3) By refusing to hear the so-called “Old†Testament, one refuses to hear 2/3 of what God has spoken. When this was written, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (2 Tim 3:16) the New Testament did not exist yet! The “scripture†he is referring to is the Torah and the Prophets.

The theology to which you cling purposely blinds the eyes and stops up the ears so completely that its followers simply cannot grasp it. BUT, it has been prophesied that during the Great Tribulation, Gentile believers will confess to Almighty God that they have inherited lies. (Jer 16:19)

Gen 2:3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, (made it HOLY) because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

I have no conflict with Paul because he teaches EXACTLY what Moses, the Prophets and the Messiah teach. But because he was a Torah EXPERT, coming out from the tutelage of the renowned Rabbi Gamaliel (Acts 22:3) he taught at a much higher level of understanding instead of just the plain sense. (Which is why 2 Pete 3:16 says that in his letters are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction." If one has a solid Hebrew understanding of the Torah and Prophets, Paul is the Einstein of the mathmatical world. (Yet he doesn't hold a candle in the wind compared to the Messiah!) But if one has only a western culture midset, one misses the point he is making and then distorts it to match one's theology. Thus, my conflict is not with Paul, but with any theology that twists scripture around to say the Law of God has been done away with, completely over-riding the Messiah Himself who testifies it is eternal.

I have been using the New Testament to back up my view. But to use it as the only source of instruction is not how man lives. The Messiah said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. (He is quoting Deut 8:3) By refusing to hear the so-called “Old” Testament, one refuses to hear 2/3 of what God has spoken. When this was written, All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (2 Tim 3:16) the New Testament did not exist yet! The “scripture” he is referring to is the Torah and the Prophets.

The theology to which you cling purposely blinds the eyes and stops up the ears so completely that its followers simply cannot grasp it. BUT, it has been prophesied that during the Great Tribulation, Gentile believers will confess to Almighty God that they have inherited lies. (Jer 16:19)

Your quote from the OT is exactly why I asked you to make your argument from the NT scriptures. Jer 16:19 says absolutely nothing about Gentile BELIEVERS. You corrupt the scriptures.
You either need to study up on your transliteration or stop trying to decieve in order to make your argument.
It's one thing to state your interpretation with sincereity. It is totally another to add words that are not there or to translate a word to mean something it doesn't.

So you are saying the "moral law" do you mean the 10 commandments? So then you are saying everything in the law was satisfied by Christ, but the 10 commandments? Is that your position? Every jot and tittle but the ministry of death and condemnation 2 Cor 3? Now please take a sure stand on your position! I have made my position clear! WE WHO ARE BELIEVERS ARE UNDER NO PART OF THE OLD COVENANT AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS CANNOT MAKE A CHARGE OF SIN AGAINST THOSE THAT ARE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH IN CHRIST. EVERY JOT AND TITTLE!

What you are not understanding is that what people call the ten commandments try to separate them as not being part of the 613 Levitcal laws. If you would take the time to read all 613 you would see they are also in there. You can go online and read all 613. I do not know how to make it any more clearer to you then what I have already said. You are only stuck on ten commandments, but neglect all the other moral laws as you seem to lack knowledge of them as many do that have never studied them or even heard of them. Like I said, you need to go back to my first post to read the listing of the moral laws that have not yet been fulfilled compared to the rest of the laws as in the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite that Jesus has already fulfilled by his death and resurrection.

Mitspa here are the laws already fulfilled by Christ life, death and Resurrection and the other ones, which include the ten commandments and the greatest one of love that in one jot or tittle have not been fulfilled yet, but will be upon Christ return. Do some homework on this and maybe you will understand.

(Fulfilled in Christ already)
the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite

(Not fulfilled until Christ return)
moral laws for us to still follow as in prayers and blessings, love and brotherhood, the poor and unfortunate, treatment of the Gentiles, Marriage, divorce and family, forbidden sexual relations, business practices, employees and servants, vows, oaths, swearing, Court and Judicial procedures, injuries and damages, property and property rights, Criminal laws, prophecy, idolatry and all its practices

Your quote from the OT is exactly why I asked you to make your argument from the NT scriptures. Jer 16:19 says absolutely nothing about Gentile BELIEVERS. You corrupt the scriptures.
You either need to study up on your transliteration or stop trying to decieve in order to make your argument.
It's one thing to state your interpretation with sincereity. It is totally another to add words that are not there or to translate a word to mean something it doesn't.
Good fruit has not been produced from our discussion and I do not wish to argue. We are just spinning our wheels, and I sense that you enjoy arguing more than delving into good Bible study. But for me, time is excruciatingly short. I cannot tarry on stony ground any longer. Peace be unto you Deborah13.

What you are not understanding is that what people call the ten commandments try to separate them as not being part of the 613 Levitcal laws. If you would take the time to read all 613 you would see they are also in there. You can go online and read all 613. I do not know how to make it any more clearer to you then what I have already said. You are only stuck on ten commandments, but neglect all the other moral laws as you seem to lack knowledge of them as many do that have never studied them or even heard of them. Like I said, you need to go back to my first post to read the listing of the moral laws that have not yet been fulfilled compared to the rest of the laws as in the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite that Jesus has already fulfilled by his death and resurrection.

No! I understand and it is clear and eveident! The OLD COVANENT- TESTAMENT was completed and EVERY JOT AND TITTLE WAS FINISHED! for those who are In Christ!

Now you can be under Two Covenants! This is described as adultry! One must die with Christ to the law! This point is made over and over again in the epistles. You cannot reject clear scripture and then expect a true Christian to hear made up doctrines?

Those who attempt to put believers under law? are in fact false teachers. This point is made throughout the NEW COVENANT.

Good fruit has not been produced from our discussion and I do not wish to argue. We are just spinning our wheels, and I sense that you enjoy arguing more than delving into good Bible study. But for me, time is excruciatingly short. I cannot tarry on stony ground any longer. Peace be unto you Deborah13.
you got caught making up scripture!

This is common among those who claim to uphold "thou shalt not bear false witness"

Just Like the pharisees, those who preach the law are its greatest transgressors.

Mitspa here are the laws already fulfilled by Christ life, death and Resurrection and the other ones, which include the ten commandments and the greatest one of love that in one jot or tittle have not been fulfilled yet, but will be upon Christ return. Do some homework on this and maybe you will understand.

(Fulfilled in Christ already)
the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite

(Not fulfilled until Christ return)
moral laws for us to still follow as in prayers and blessings, love and brotherhood, the poor and unfortunate, treatment of the Gentiles, Marriage, divorce and family, forbidden sexual relations, business practices, employees and servants, vows, oaths, swearing, Court and Judicial procedures, injuries and damages, property and property rights, Criminal laws, prophecy, idolatry and all its practices

So you decide? Jesus said EVERY JOT AND TITTLE!

now one of you is wrong? I bet its not Jesus!

nwings post this conflicting calender. what year is it to you?
The conflict is not in terms of years, but rather in days. From our past conversations I know that you’re familiar with Judaism, so you’ll understand this easier than the others on this thread.
Let no man therefore judge you in….respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
For the benefit of those who aren’t familiar: the New Moon is the beginning of the month according to the time-keeping of the Lord, and when the first sliver of the moon appears in the sky, it is officially proclaimed as the “first day of the month.â€

However, the adherence to Moses had faded fast as a political power-struggle erupted between the sects of Pharisees and Sadducess which divided the common people like the Republicans and Democrats have done with us. Long story short, one sect observed the New Moon on one day while the other observed it 24 hours later. And each side would claim they were right and the other wrong. And it still holds true today. Yes, with computer programs it can be calculated fairly accurately, but it is not perfect. My calendar was off a couple times this year but so was the Orthodox calendar.

This is saying the same thing…..
Rom 14:5-6 One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God.†Since the New Moons are crucial for determining the Feast Days, you can imagine how confusing it was for new Gentile believers to get caught up in the “who’s right, who’s wrong†debate. So Paul comes along and says, “Since you’re supposed to be doing it to the Lord, why don’t you go ahead and do this to the Lord and stop worrying what other men think?†IMHO, I think this occurred around the time of Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) in which we fast to the Lord, only because Paul makes such an emphasis on whether “to at or not to eat.â€

The conflict is not in terms of years, but rather in days. From our past conversations I know that you’re familiar with Judaism, so you’ll understand this easier than the others on this thread.
Let no man therefore judge you in….respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
For the benefit of those who aren’t familiar: the New Moon is the beginning of the month according to the time-keeping of the Lord, and when the first sliver of the moon appears in the sky, it is officially proclaimed as the “first day of the month.”

However, the adherence to Moses had faded fast as a political power-struggle erupted between the sects of Pharisees and Sadducess which divided the common people like the Republicans and Democrats have done with us. Long story short, one sect observed the New Moon on one day while the other observed it 24 hours later. And each side would claim they were right and the other wrong. And it still holds true today. Yes, with computer programs it can be calculated fairly accurately, but it is not perfect. My calendar was off a couple times this year but so was the Orthodox calendar.

This is saying the same thing…..
Rom 14:5-6 One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God.” Since the New Moons are crucial for determining the Feast Days, you can imagine how confusing it was for new Gentile believers to get caught up in the “who’s right, who’s wrong” debate. So Paul comes along and says, “Since you’re supposed to be doing it to the Lord, why don’t you go ahead and do this to the Lord and stop worrying what other men think?” IMHO, I think this occurred around the time of Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) in which we fast to the Lord, only because Paul makes such an emphasis on whether “to eat or not to eat.”

First you try to claim that the sabbath is related to eating veggies? Now you back into the law to make a point that has no bearing on the fact that we (believers) are under no part of the Old Covenant! Not the new moons or the sabbaths or the 10 commandments, every jot and tittle fulfilled by Christ Jesus, this is the clear testamony of the NEW Covenant! And this is the POINT MADE BY PAUL, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. This is the Gospel! For the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death!
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

First you try to claim that the sabbath is related to eating veggies? Now you back into the law to make a point that has no bearing on the fact that we (believers) are under no part of the Old Covenant! Not the new moons or the sabbaths or the 10 commandments, every jot and tittle fulfilled by Christ Jesus, this is the clear testamony of the NEW Covenant! And this is the POINT MADE BY PAUL, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. This is the Gospel! For the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death!
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS!

I am comparing the 10 to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil that God said not to eat from. The 10 tells us just this, what is good and evil. and....

The Tree of Life - Jesus - we are to consume Him and His righteousness - The Holy Spirit will teach us the ways of righteousness

The 10 being the Ministry of Death v Jesus being the Ministry of Life

I am comparing the 10 to the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil that God said not to eat from. The 10 tells us just this, what is good and evil. and....

The Tree of Life - Jesus - we are to consume Him and His righteousness - The Holy Spirit will teach us the ways of righteousness

The 10 being the Ministry of Death v Jesus being the Ministry of Life

Your 100% right! Thats exactly what is going on! They come to Christ and then satan works through false religiion, says "did God really say" This is at the heart of all false doctrines.

So you decide? Jesus said EVERY JOT AND TITTLE!

now one of you is wrong? I bet its not Jesus!

Matthew 5:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 22:
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Well I think we can agree that heaven and earth has not passes away as of yet. The only laws that have been fulfilled so far by Christ are that of the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite. Now again, heaven and earth has not passed away as of yet so by the greatest law of all which is love then we remain in practicing love in that of every situation of the moral laws of prayers and blessings, love and brotherhood, the poor and unfortunate, treatment of the Gentiles, Marriage, divorce and family, forbidden sexual relations, business practices, employees and servants, vows, oaths, swearing, Court and Judicial procedures, injuries and damages, property and property rights, Criminal laws, prophecy, idolatry and all its practices as we need to display love for one another in the moral and not stand in judgement of the moral as God stands in judgement of all things done here on earth.

The laws that were only for the Jews are included in all 613, but not all of the 613 are for the gentile to continue in as in those that Christ has already fulfilled, but we still remain in the moral laws until Christ returns. I hope you think about this before you jump to your own conclusion of who is right or wrong as this is all found in scripture that I have given. If you read the Leviticus and Deuteronomy Chapters 28 and 29, then you will see that of what I am saying here.

Love is the greatest commandment in the 613 laws. The second greatest one is love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law, meaning the moral laws of prayers and blessings, love and brotherhood, the poor and unfortunate, treatment of the Gentiles, Marriage, divorce and family, forbidden sexual relations, business practices, employees and servants, vows, oaths, swearing, Court and Judicial procedures, injuries and damages, property and property rights, Criminal laws, prophecy, idolatry and all its practices.

Gal 2:15-21
Jesus Christ said, "Salvation is of the Jews." By taking on the salvation of the Lord, though we are Gentiles (as was Simon the Canaanite of the Twelve *Not Simon Peter*), through our acceptance of and following of Salvator Emmanuel, He, the God of Israel adopts us into His family. That is not to say that the Jews are not first blessed, by being sole inheritors of the promises of Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Shem, Noah, and Seth (among others). However, as was Haqair the Assyrian a believer in the one God saved, so are we (otherwise heathen) saved by the blood of Christ. You see, we inherit our forefather's sins and ours are most likely worse than the Ibri. Our works do not decide our salvation, JESUS the name above all other names does, and our faith increases the grace of God. 17-18 Talks about God being to blame if we sin, while believing in Jesus. It says quite simply: God forbid (we blame Him for our sins). 21 Though grace is not earned by works, I, being a firm believer in God, do not frustrate the grace I receive by being a child of Christ.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back