Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Raptures – Tribulation

Good afternoon, Is this still on the different Rapture views pre mid end?
I believe in the pre-trib rapture. The jewish wedding is a model for it. When the groom departed to prepare a new home for the bride then a surprise return in the middle of the night to take her to the wedding ceremony in which the celebration lasted for 7 days. The imminent return was unknown.
Jesus said John 14 v3 He said I go to prepare a place for you.
I find this Harpazo, catching up, caught up 1 Thess 4 v13-18 very interesting not to mention a new body in which I think we can all use. I appreciate the fact he would not want us ignorant about these things.
I have not doubt there are other views.

Good afternoon, Is this still on the different Rapture views pre mid end?
I believe in the pre-trib rapture. The jewish wedding is a model for it. When the groom departed to prepare a new home for the bride then a surprise return in the middle of the night to take her to the wedding ceremony in which the celebration lasted for 7 days. The imminent return was unknown.
Jesus said John 14 v3 He said I go to prepare a place for you.
I find this Harpazo, catching up, caught up 1 Thess 4 v13-18 very interesting not to mention a new body in which I think we can all use. I appreciate the fact he would not want us ignorant about these things.
I have not doubt there are other views.
you could but the engagement is also legal and is a marriage.

Ah I would think the Lord to us, is too whats your point I must be missing something
im a preterist, that idea is from futurism. I have studied jewish weddings. well because I am a jewish Christian. I wanted to know what my grandparents in a pic that was sent to me on fb were doing so I like it up. I saw statements of Christ lining up with that.

I see the body of isreal that is in heaven and the body of Christ being married to the same god. I don't believe in the literal idea of a wedding in heaven. why? because well god uses things that we understand to relate to us. I think there will be a rejoicing greater then any jewish wedding.

So you are a Messianic Jew how wonderful. I think that is so cool.
Were you brought up Jewish ? Or always a Messianic Jew.

im a preterist, that idea is from futurism. I have studied jewish weddings. well because I am a jewish Christian. I wanted to know what my grandparents in a pic that was sent to me on fb were doing so I like it up. I saw statements of Christ lining up with that.

I see the body of isreal that is in heaven and the body of Christ being married to the same god. I don't believe in the literal idea of a wedding in heaven. why? because well god uses things that we understand to relate to us. I think there will be a rejoicing greater then any jewish wedding.

jason, you keep saying you are a preterist but you are not and it is confusing to people, like Kathi was confused. Then you will say you are a partial preterist, which you are just as I am, thanks to you and a couple others here. :)

Ah I would think the Lord to us, is too whats your point I must be missing something

Good to see you Raelyn, what a pretty name you have. Jump right in, we're actually a pretty friendly bunch and welcome new faces. :nod

jason, you keep saying you are a preterist but you are not and it is confusing to people, like Kathi was confused. Then you will say you are a partial preterist, which you are just as I am, thanks to you and a couple others here. :)

Thank You for the warm welcome I am happy to be here. I rarely get to talk about these things. I just love it.

So in being a Preterist you believe everything was fulfilled 70 AD? Is that correct?
Rae.......................... Some of us like to shake people a little with some extreme sounding comments. Read Deb's post.

So you are a Messianic Jew how wonderful. I think that is so cool.
Were you brought up Jewish ? Or always a Messianic Jew.
no I am not. no all saved jews are messianic. my dad didn't raise me in the temple. I study my origins to understand my grandparents at times and also to where I came from.

yes Debbie is correct I am a partial preterist. its a habit to say that from hitch and reba.

Jason,
This is totally off topic, but I've got to ask. Is your avatar a mouse?

Jason,
This is totally off topic, but I've got to ask. Is your avatar a mouse?
5b3754c5bad849eba89dd49b02b881d6.jpg
I think it is a rat.

View attachment 4803
What did you learn about your grandparents and where you came from?
ok. well I was blessed to have both of them into my 20's and then my grandma until I was in my late 30's. in short. we come from the the Crimean area of Russia.my last name is cranman. most of them are consertive jews. and practice that.
so buy learning of their nature in the temple from reading up on it. and also what they said. it becomes interesting. the jewish culture that I have observed in the others is seen in my grandparents. communal nature( jews tend to be leftist), caring for the poor. the torah being central to their indentity. the nation of isreal being who we are.the chuppa!my dad and uncle and aunt being bar and bat mitzvahed.. the mourner's kaddish and I will let you tell me if you see something with this.

Ok Yes this is Beautiful you will have to give me a little time to respond to it but Yes Awesome Picture. You ARE Blessed!

Ok Yes this is Beautiful you will have to give me a little time to respond to it but Yes Awesome Picture. You ARE Blessed!
that is the wedding day photo but my grandma isn't in that pic. my grandpa is in the middle. its a family photo of them all under the chuppa. but this wasn't the pic I wanted to post. I couldn't edit the one I wanted to. I didn't feel like posting that on fb then moving it to here. but I may do that

Back