Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Raptures – Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

I think MR. StoveBolts needs a look at the DB, things is posting funny.

---------------------------

I have listened to lots of Chuck.

You can teach with no fear of getting it wrong. I teach, and I can tell you, that I hope I am not teaching with all the revelation about any subject that I will ever get. I hope there is lots more to learn, and hope I get corrected and have to change things. If we are not growing, then we are in trouble and nobody's doctrine is perfect.

Chuck gets pretty deep, and brings up things in a scientific way at times. We all need to lay the Word out as God has anointed us and given us. So we don't have to sound as deep as Chuck or as simple as Joel Osteen. We just have to give the Word like we give the word.

I can list a few common sense things though, that are real simple to defend a pre-trib rapture. All that means is Jesus is going to get his body out of the way, so God can deal with the rest of the unbelieving World and his Jews by which He made a promise to. It does not have to be complicated.

I won't say if I agree or disagree with Chuck. His pre-trib is fine as no version is perfect.

Blessings.

Where did the prophets prophesy of the destruction of New Jerusalem? Where is it written concerning of the judgement of the Kingdom of Heaven?

you must know that the legal claim to isreal never came from any jew outside Transjordan.
besides isreal has little of the city of Jerusalem. look it up at how much if that is actually palenstinian. they didn't have it 48 as they gave it to the arabs and then took it in 67 and held a part of it.

I do not no all those things but all I know is what's been told to me.

And if Israel is called Israel in this world then it's a nation why would god call a nation Israel that was not really Israel? Unless he was talking about his people even the holy ones

I do not no all those things but all I know is what's been told to me.

And if Israel is called Israel in this world then it's a nation why would god call a nation Israel that was not really Israel? Unless he was talking about his people even the holy ones
modern isreal isn't in prophecy. unless you show that all trees aren't all trees in matthew. what are the other trees?isreal of today is founded on secular principles not the torah. read up mr. david ben gurion then look at isreali law. he is their father not God.

modern isreal isn't in prophecy. unless you show that all trees aren't all trees in matthew. what are the other trees?isreal of today is founded on secular principles not the torah. read up mr. david ben gurion then look at isreali law. he is their father not God.

Well if modern Israel isn't in prophecy than it won't go into captivity in the coming days but if it is then it will go into captivity therefore when u see the captivity of it and the holy city trodden down know that it's was in prophecy and these are the last days and that mark is the mark if the beast at that time

Well if modern Israel isn't in prophecy than it won't go into captivity in the coming days but if it is then it will go into captivity therefore when u see the captivity of it and the holy city trodden down know that it's was in prophecy and these are the last days and that mark is the mark if the beast at that time
isreal will be judged for what again? you do realize that depending the on source more jews are in America then in isreal.

isreal will be judged for what again? you do realize that depending the on source more jews are in America then in isreal.

Whether there is more Jews in America or Israel that I do not know but I know this Israel will go into captivity and the cities will be thrown down and jersulem will be trampled upon

For what? It will go into captivity because The Lord god said so and for the sins of the nation

And the world will go into judgment for the sin of the nations and cause The Lord god said so

That is why

Reba not me alone I'm not the only there are others that I do not know preach the same things

And I'm confident in what I been told concerning the end there is a lot of things The Lord did not tell me but this I am so confident because i was told befire it happened like u will be if u believe cause what's been told to u today will happen in the future and u will see it with your eyes.

Here is what The Lord told me that I'm confident in.

1. Isis leader is the little horn spoken by Daniel the prophet

2. The saints will be killed for 3 and half years

3.israel and Judah will go into captivity and the holy city will be trodden down and given into the hands if the Gentiles

4. In the coming dAys the nations of the world will give their kingdom to the leader of isis

5. At there will be a remnant left to repopulate the earth after the great day if The Lord

6. Russia and Iran will team up together and come against Israel

7. The mark if the beast will be established by the rule of the isis leader

That's why I say America can't stop isis and no one can stop them now.

All these things was told to me now what was not told to me

1. I do not know who the false prophet is but I have suspicions

2. I do not know what city or nation is Babylon the great but I think it's America or NYC

3. I do not know who the two anointed ones are that will have power to smite the earth with all plagues as often as they will tho I do no in the days of their prophecy the mark if the beast will be established
Thank you for your directness

Whether there is more Jews in America or Israel that I do not know but I know this Israel will go into captivity and the cities will be thrown down and jersulem will be trampled upon

For what? It will go into captivity because The Lord god said so and for the sins of the nation

And the world will go into judgment for the sin of the nations and cause The Lord god said so

That is why
because god says so. where are the prophets that warn isreal of this? what about the fact that in revalation 17 its all about isreal killing the saints. matthew 23 lists the reason why isreal must be judged.

modern isreal will with us all be judged for the sins of rejection or acceptance of Christ but not for murdering him.

in seven years god will turn that captivity around? only 1/3 of isreal and all jew then would survive. ad 70 hit Jerusalem only. other cities were spared.

because god says so. where are the prophets that warn isreal of this? what about the fact that in revalation 17 its all about isreal killing the saints. matthew 23 lists the reason why isreal must be judged.

modern isreal will with us all be judged for the sins of rejection or acceptance of Christ but not for murdering him.

in seven years god will turn that captivity around? only 1/3 of isreal and all jew then would survive. ad 70 hit Jerusalem only. other cities were spared.

Revelations 11 warned Jeremiah 30 Ezekiel 39 and other prophets warned

And I don't know what happened in the past but what I'm telling u is the truth Israel will go into captivity in the coming days and the holy city will be stamped upon

God is god and I am man what purpose he does that he does. No man can stop him from doing what is ordain out his mouth .

If The Lord god says he will do a thing than we know it's all ready done and if he says it will come than we know all we can do is watch

For he said it will go into captivity so it will.
At the end of the day we all sinned and none is righteous and he saved who he will and he put out the sins of who he will for his own pleasure ...

We all should be dead because we all sinned from righteous Abraham to the very last prophet and saint that will be after us. All sinned so all should die
But by grace he saved for his own pleasure

So I can't say why all I can say is what was told and was written

Jerusalem will be trodden down and Israel will go into captivity because of sins and because The Lord god said so

Revelations 11 warned Jeremiah 30 Ezekiel 39 and other prophets warned

And I don't know what happened in the past but what I'm telling u is the truth Israel will go into captivity in the coming days and the holy city will be stamped upon

God is god and I am man what purpose he does that he does. No man can stop him from doing what is ordain out his mouth

If The Lord god says he will do a thing than we know it's all ready done and if he says it will come than we know all we can do is watch

For he said it will go into captivity so it will.
At the end of the day we all sinned and none is righteous and he saved who he will and he put out the sins of who he will for his own pleasure ...

We all should be dead because we all sinned from righteous Abraham to the very last prophet and saint that will be after us. All sinned so all should die
But by grace he saved for his own pleasure

So I can't say why all I can say is what was told and was written

Jerusalem will be trodden down and Israel will go into captivity because of sins and because The Lord god said so
what is the sin of all nations that will be judged per revalation? its for the list of sins that all men do and that is found in galatians 5.

the sin of regicide of the KING isn't a sin that I had to repent of. I AM A JEW. GO to the the bible study thread and look for the picture of the wedding. that is my family(grandparents) wedding

jews today don't call themselves Pharisees.

what is the sin of all nations that will be judged per revalation? its for the list of sins that all men do and that is found in galatians 5.

the sin of regicide of the KING isn't a sin that I had to repent of. I AM A JEW. GO to the the bible study thread and look for the picture of the wedding. that is my family(grandparents) wedding

jews today don't call themselves Pharisees.

U think your nationality makes you a Jew? I tell u there are Jews who have no Jewish blood in them and they are Jews and sons of Abraham. And I tell u there are some born to Jewish parents that are not Jews at all but they are empty vessels

U don't know who is a Jew or who is not neither do I but by their fruit u will no then and all who hear and understands even they are Jews and there's some Jews have ears and practice Jewish tradition even they are not Jews and are deaf tho they hear but can't understand

And have not we all sinned? Don't u know the scriptures? By offending one we offend all. If u don't kill but u swear tho u may not be a murder and may not be condemn to a high degree in this world at the time of judgement u will enter into fire u and the murderer because there was no intercessor for the transgressions but by his faith we are saved through his grace.

Not for our righteousness but for his pleasure Jesus kills who he wants and god saves who he wants

Jesus and god are the same. How do u think the prophets before Jesus came was saved? Because the works was already done but jesus came in the flesh because of the scriptures that was written and words that was prophesied about him before his coming but before any of those saints in this generation and the generation before and the generation after was god knew them and Jesus saved them before the foundation of the world

All who are written in the book of life are Jews

Therefore at the time of judgment all who take the mark will be killed and enter into fire but all who is faithfull to death and refuse the mark and suffer for his sake will live because they are Jews

That is the sin it's the judgment for the wicked

All are wicked

Except for he that is saint his wickedness was washed away forever because he was written in the book of life

Can someone please give me a Biblical definition of the "rapture"? No, because it is not found in the Bible. It is a man-made word erroneously applied to 1Th 4:17 by most Christians. Now Themessengeroftruth is applying it to the death of the saints. On what grounds? It is not a Biblical word so how can it refer to the death of the saints?

The resurrection will occur at Yeshua's return at the sound of the "last trump" (1Cor 15:52). The last trumpet in all of Scripture is the 7th trumpet of Revelation. After those saints are resurrected (they being only the firstfruits of the harvest of souls) there will be saints that are alive and remain. They will remain alive for at least 3 1/2 years (Rev 12:6,14), but will be killed by the beast (Rev 13:7).

It is in there if you're reading the Latin Vulgate. :wink

It is in there sort've, but you have to understand that the scriptures we have are not translated, they're transliterated, which is to say approximations.

In 1 Thessalonians 4:17 it reads
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord./

If you do a word study on "caught up" in Strongs Concordance it reads;

G726
ἁρπάζω
harpazō
har-pad'-zo
From a derivative of G138; to seize (in various applications): - catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force)./(E-Sword)

The Latin Vulgate translates the Greek ἁρπαγησόμεθα as rapiemur,[19] from the verb rapio meaning "to catch up" or "take away".
So it is in there, but it was transliterated instead of translated.

So if you want to do a proper study of scriptures, you need a concordance. You have to go and look up a lot of the words, even if you think you know what they mean. In the Greek and Hebrew, there's often different meanings for the words than the English translations describe.

Last edited:
some of the Scriptures is transliterated as you say. some is translated. very little is understood - it cannot be comprehended by the world (flesh/mankind/ mind/worldly church).
It is in there sort've, but you have to understand that the scriptures we have are not translated, they're transliterated, which is to say approximations.......
So it is in there, but it was transliterated instead of translated.

some of the Scriptures is transliterated as you say. some is translated. very little is understood - it cannot be comprehended by the world (flesh/mankind/ mind/worldly church).

So if you want to do a proper study of scriptures, you need a concordance. You have to go and look up a lot of the words, even if you think you know what they mean. In the Greek and Hebrew, there's often different meanings for the words than the English translations describe.

...And pray for illumination. Do you know that passage that says narrow is the path? I looked up narrow (we all know what narrow means, right? lol) and got a big surprise...narrow means tribulation. Tribulation is the path. So yeah, get a copy of E-Sword, or I think the Blue Letter Bible does it too, and study those words out in the original language.

...And pray for illumination. Do you know that passage that says narrow is the path? I looked up narrow (we all know what narrow means, right? lol) and got a big surprise...narrow means tribulation. Tribulation is the path. So yeah, get a copy of E-Sword, or I think the Blue Letter Bible does it too, and study those words out in the original language.

(hint: get the original)

Thilibo (Narrow) is a Verb. It's a action one is doing. It means to press into crowded places, resistance, don't take the easy way. To press in, to press hard.

So it's a course of Action someone is taking by choice. This is why the Holy Spirit used this Verb in what Jesus said.

Straight is the Gate, You must stay and press into (Narrow) the path of most resistance to stay on the straight path. The path of least resistance is doing our own thing as we see in Matthew 22:4. Luke 14...

The Lord called everyone, but everyone was doing their own thing and did not want to bother

The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
(Mat 22:2-5)

Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused. And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused. And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
(Luk 14:16-20)

So, Jesus said many are called but few are chosen.

thlipsis (Tribulation) is a Greek female noun. This is not a action but a condition a person can run into. It also means resistance, pressure, tribulation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back